• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:55
CEST 16:55
KST 23:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8294 users

Team sMi gets scammed - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 27 Next All
TylerThaCreator
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States906 Posts
August 01 2013 05:24 GMT
#201
On August 01 2013 14:16 SnowfaLL wrote:
I dont wanna bring up flame bait, but what is wrong with BW/SC2 teams and scamming like this being so damn common?? I worked in a top tier WC3 team back in the day, the strongest WC3/BW team in Canada actually... and everything was super professional and mannered and legit. No one EVER got on eachother's accounts to level boost or anything shady at all. We all practiced hard, stayed polite and accomplished great things (multiple WCG finals participants).

Then in the first year of SC2, I co-captain'd some of the first sponsored SC2 teams / popular BW teams from the iccup days.. And we had one confirmed hacker on our team (a famous SC2 player now, who retired I believe but still) and lots of sketchy account-sharing instances within our lineups for clanwars and such, it was all organized by management above me in order to win and appear to make us seem more important than we were. Of course, me being from the WC3L days, I would much rather lose 0-5 with legit players than win 5-0 with one person on 4 smurfs. But they didnt want that.

It just seems like a common theme in the BW scene. And probably why the north american scene is so bad. Sad really.


People had more integrity back then than they do now tbh, no one has that passion anymore.
aka SethN
buckKeefe
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States63 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 05:43:19
August 01 2013 05:30 GMT
#202
nano are you sure you want to do this? its irrelevant to the thread, people aren't as stupid as you think, and you've made yourself a bit of a joke already. i'm not going to go point by point (i'm sure others will) but here are a couple of the more egregious errors in what you said:

On August 01 2013 13:56 NanoClouD wrote:
1) SCA reputation in the community is that of a clan filled with stream cheaters, snipers, and accused maphackers. Not to mention overall bm. Check out this example from SCA facebook page where 1 player decided he had enough of the bm. I wont name the players but they are all sca players. I have tons and tons of examples. Lets not do this guys.


when you were on the team, you mocked people for believing the cheating reputation, which you know to be false. if you believed it yourself, why did you ever join? i'm going to wager that you realize that its bullshit, because you used weasel words to avoid actually making the accusation. 'people say that...' is a not-especially-clever way to sling mud without committing to anything. do you think you're joe mccarthy or something? ' i have here in my pocket a secret list of communists...'

On August 01 2013 13:56 NanoClouD wrote:

2) SCA claims to have a sponsor, but in reality its the parents of one of the team members and that team member is infact a ddoser. He spends his time ddosing people. I have the chat logs to prove it. The guy even ddosed his own sca members. I also have those logs. Last time I checked... ddosing was illegal o.O


it takes a simple google search to see that copper code labs is a real company with real revenue. the guy who sponsors us is not and has never been a player on the team, and i'm not sure why this would ever matter anyway. he runs the company with his dad, and chooses to use some of his earnings to help fund team infrastructure and events. no one has ever claimed that SCA will pay salaries, buys computers, etc. so i'm having a really hard time figuring out what your point is. it's also rather shady that during your time on SCA, you mentioned a secret connect with equipment companies... can you explain how you, supposedly a successful businessman, were the last guy to figure out that the sMi thing was a scam?

On August 01 2013 13:56 NanoClouD wrote:

3) SCA and myself broke up on quite the bad terms


right, because you lied to people and convinced players to leave the team for an offer that was obviously (and now admittedly) a fraud. you were the biggest troll around and apparently bring a virtual miasma of drama with you everywhere you go.

On August 01 2013 13:56 NanoClouD wrote:
4) SCA has a history of pitchforking people they dont like. http://www.reddit.com/r/AllThingsTerran/comments/1h3j6j/htomario_possibly_boosted_to_gm_verify/
that link is an example of where former sca member, Yume tried to make it seem like htomario was fake. Lets not go through this yet again.

lloyd's claim was in no way backed by the team, in the same way that no one on the team will vouch for all the idiotic shit you've said.

On August 01 2013 13:56 NanoClouD wrote:
6) With regards to my skill level. I play quite frequently with my friends. Many of whom I became friends with on SCA and whom I went to sMi with. Its true that I've cut down from my broodwar/WOL days but I still try to play when I can spare some time. I'm definitely no Neeb. Neeb is way better than me haha. #usafighting

notice that he avoided ever mentioning his actual level of play? because when he was joining SCA this guy would not shut up about being GM with every race (yet would never stream or practice with anyone)

to any team that NanoCloud might be trying to get himself onto -- feel free to PM me as a character reference
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
August 01 2013 05:53 GMT
#203
On August 01 2013 14:24 TylerThaCreator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 14:16 SnowfaLL wrote:
I dont wanna bring up flame bait, but what is wrong with BW/SC2 teams and scamming like this being so damn common?? I worked in a top tier WC3 team back in the day, the strongest WC3/BW team in Canada actually... and everything was super professional and mannered and legit. No one EVER got on eachother's accounts to level boost or anything shady at all. We all practiced hard, stayed polite and accomplished great things (multiple WCG finals participants).

Then in the first year of SC2, I co-captain'd some of the first sponsored SC2 teams / popular BW teams from the iccup days.. And we had one confirmed hacker on our team (a famous SC2 player now, who retired I believe but still) and lots of sketchy account-sharing instances within our lineups for clanwars and such, it was all organized by management above me in order to win and appear to make us seem more important than we were. Of course, me being from the WC3L days, I would much rather lose 0-5 with legit players than win 5-0 with one person on 4 smurfs. But they didnt want that.

It just seems like a common theme in the BW scene. And probably why the north american scene is so bad. Sad really.


People had more integrity back then than they do now tbh, no one has that passion anymore.

That is a load of shit. Are you being serious right now? There was just as much of this back then too, LOL. WC3 back then was a much smaller scene than SC2 is today first of all, second of all this doesn't happen "all the time" this happens from a few bad people who cause posts on TL about them being bm/scammers.
User was warned for too many mimes.
NanoClouD
Profile Joined June 2013
25 Posts
August 01 2013 05:56 GMT
#204
On August 01 2013 14:30 buckKeefe wrote:
nano are you sure you want to do this? its irrelevant to the thread, people aren't as stupid as you think, and you've made yourself a bit of a joke already. i'm not going to go point by point (i'm sure others will) but here are a couple of the more egregious errors in what you said:

Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 13:56 NanoClouD wrote:
1) SCA reputation in the community is that of a clan filled with stream cheaters, snipers, and accused maphackers. Not to mention overall bm. Check out this example from SCA facebook page where 1 player decided he had enough of the bm. I wont name the players but they are all sca players. I have tons and tons of examples. Lets not do this guys.


when you were on the team, you mocked people for believing the cheating reputation, which you know to be false. if you believed it yourself, why did you ever join? i'm going to wager that you realize that its bullshit, because you used weasel words to avoid actually making the accusation. 'people say that...' is a clever way to sling mud without committing to anything. do you think you're joe mccarthy or something? ' i have here in my pocket a secret list of communists...'

The community has a perception. I'm not saying the perception is true or not. All I know is we have had players who have stream cheated. Kamker and others have done it against maximusblack, imarine, and others.

Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 13:56 NanoClouD wrote:

2) SCA claims to have a sponsor, but in reality its the parents of one of the team members and that team member is infact a ddoser. He spends his time ddosing people. I have the chat logs to prove it. The guy even ddosed his own sca members. I also have those logs. Last time I checked... ddosing was illegal o.O


it takes a simple google search to see that copper code labs is a real company with real revenue. the guy who sponsors us is not and has never been a player on the team, and i'm not sure why this would ever matter anyway. he runs the company with his dad, and chooses to use some of his earnings to help fund team infrastructure and events. no one has ever claimed that SCA will pay salaries, buys computers, etc. so i'm having a really hard time figuring out what your point is. it's also rather shady that during your time on SCA, you mentioned a secret connect with equipment companies... can you explain how you, supposedly a successful businessman, were the last guy to figure out that the sMi thing was a scam?


The term company can be associated with a group of people who get together. I wouldn't go as far as saying copper code labs is full fledged company. I instead consider them a start-up made up of a few friends. Many of those friends are sc2 players and active players on the team. Also their page isn't even updated and still has

Last time I checked, they didn't have investment money and instead they preform free-lance work given to them from parent companies/partnerships. They have no overhead nor facility/headquarter. I believe they operate online or out of a P.O.box. Last time I checked, their website said they operated out of bangaldesh?These days, everyone owns a software related company. I dont know how many employees they have as full-time nor how they even incorporated their entity. I wont get into the logistics of how to define them as a company, but I just advise you not to throw around the term so loosely.

I wasn't the last guy to figure out sMi thing was a scam. If you read the other tl messages, you will find I learned quite early and became suspicious and alerted others.

SCA offered htomario a salary and he declined. So... I guess that claim of salaries is thrown out the window?

Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 13:56 NanoClouD wrote:

3) SCA and myself broke up on quite the bad terms


right, because you lied to people and convinced players to leave the team for an offer that was obviously (and now admittedly) a fraud. you were the biggest troll around and apparently bring a virtual miasma of drama with you everywhere you go.

The drama began when sca players decided to troll this post. I didn't lie to anyone. The players left sca tag before I even left it. I honestly didnt care nor need the contract. I just wanted to be on a team with my friends and strong practice partners so I could grow as a player. SCA was home to many people. Jonsnow, Virium, and Skipper were the only players I played with and got along well with. Unless your memory is foggy, I had confrontations with all the other players on a wide array of issues. Why would I remain on a team where I bring a virtual miasma of drama lol.

I'm happy I parted ways with sca. I never said anything bad about you guys until you kept trolling me.

Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 13:56 NanoClouD wrote:
4) SCA has a history of pitchforking people they dont like. http://www.reddit.com/r/AllThingsTerran/comments/1h3j6j/htomario_possibly_boosted_to_gm_verify/
that link is an example of where former sca member, Yume tried to make it seem like htomario was fake. Lets not go through this yet again.

lloyd's claim was in no way backed by the team, in the same way that no one on the team will vouch for all the idiotic shit you've said.


Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 13:56 NanoClouD wrote:
6) With regards to my skill level. I play quite frequently with my friends. Many of whom I became friends with on SCA and whom I went to sMi with. Its true that I've cut down from my broodwar/WOL days but I still try to play when I can spare some time. I'm definitely no Neeb. Neeb is way better than me haha. #usafighting

notice that he avoided ever mentioning his actual level of play? because when he was joining SCA this guy would not shut up about being GM with every race (yet would never stream or practice with anyone)

I was gm with all 3 races. Although in all honesty my zerg went somewhat downhill. I'm more masters than gm with zerg but other races gm.

I dont know where you make your broad sweeping claims. You said "would never stream or practice with anyone". I stream quite frequently, I still do. I practiced on the team with Jonsnow and Virium. I played with them a whole lot of games. That is how I became good friends with both of them.

to any team that NanoCloud might be trying to get himself onto -- feel free to PM me as a character reference



I wish SCA the best of luck. I hope your clan's reputation and roster get patched and you guys do well again.

best of luck,
nano
BlackPanther
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States872 Posts
August 01 2013 06:02 GMT
#205
On August 01 2013 10:47 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 10:46 BlackPanther wrote:
Wait what's the scam? From what it sounds like, he was just lying his ass off in order to become part of the team in some capacity but nothing to offer.

Did you miss the part about promising salaries and gear, signing contracts, and then not delivering on them?


That's not a scam. That's just someone being a moron.
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 06:10:43
August 01 2013 06:09 GMT
#206
someone named nanocloud just started calling forgg a bad faggot in his chat lol

this thread is just becoming a joke rather than a serious discussion.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
ALTSonic
Profile Joined January 2011
United States19 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 06:12:53
August 01 2013 06:11 GMT
#207
Lots of hate on nanocloud, he trolls around a little bit but is a nice guy and a good player. <333333333333333333 SONIC<3333333333333sNANOCLOUD
Shana
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Indonesia1814 Posts
August 01 2013 06:11 GMT
#208
Who's this nano and sca dude and what are their connection with smi being scammed?
Believing in what lies ahead. | That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet.
NanoClouD
Profile Joined June 2013
25 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 06:13:54
August 01 2013 06:12 GMT
#209
On August 01 2013 15:09 Gamegene wrote:
someone named nanocloud just started calling forgg a bad faggot in his chat lol

this thread is just becoming a joke rather than a serious discussion.


Well it obviously wasn't me... considering i love forgg and copy a lot of his builds. My twitch name is NanoClouD.
JonSnow
Profile Joined May 2012
United States67 Posts
August 01 2013 06:13 GMT
#210
Yeah as Sonic said. I've come to trust nanocloud and its a shame that he is to blame for many issues. I've played with him a bit and hes good.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 01 2013 06:14 GMT
#211
I'm glad we have hilarious " drama " like this to keep the NA scene relevant in discussion, this thread is gold.
ZwuckeL
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany563 Posts
August 01 2013 06:14 GMT
#212
wow, so much attention whoring on the highest possible levels.

a guy lying his ass of just to be part of a team. scams and lies his way into grand master league?
another guy on the same team getting boosted to grand master, lying to everyone he plays himself.

this has to be a team of 14-18 year olds that are just seeking fuckign attention in their lives.


JonSnow
Profile Joined May 2012
United States67 Posts
August 01 2013 06:15 GMT
#213
On August 01 2013 15:11 Shana wrote:
Who's this nano and sca dude and what are their connection with smi being scammed?

He used to be a top player but do to an injury he stepped back as a coach for many of the sMi players.
NanoClouD
Profile Joined June 2013
25 Posts
August 01 2013 06:42 GMT
#214
Original Message From buckKeefe:
how is it that this scam was obvious to everyone but you and those young fools you took with you? i thought you were some big-shot businessman? #doesntaddup


You can bm me all you want. Dont call them "young fools." People make mistakes. It was a learning process for all of us. Respect us that much. You may hate me but you should atleast show some respect towards Skipper, Jonsnow, and Virium.

Your comments dont help the problem. This is typical sca behavior.


I'm done talking to SCA members. I wont stoop to your clans level. My last comment.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 01 2013 06:45 GMT
#215
who the hell uses hashtags in a PM
buckKeefe
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States63 Posts
August 01 2013 06:50 GMT
#216
On August 01 2013 15:42 NanoClouD wrote:
Show nested quote +
Original Message From buckKeefe:
how is it that this scam was obvious to everyone but you and those young fools you took with you? i thought you were some big-shot businessman? #doesntaddup


You can bm me all you want. Dont call them "young fools." People make mistakes. It was a learning process for all of us. Respect us that much. You may hate me but you should atleast show some respect towards Skipper, Jonsnow, and Virium.

Your comments dont help the problem. This is typical sca behavior.


I'm done talking to SCA members. I wont stoop to your clans level. My last comment.


this is a great example of your standard modus operandi when it comes to confrontation. i sent you that PM hours ago, you didnt respond. you made a post saying 'lets keep this to private channels' despite ignoring my private message. then you post it publicly. you sir are a gentleman and a scholar.
thecoolman
Profile Joined July 2012
United States38 Posts
August 01 2013 06:52 GMT
#217
sad day..... love all the former SCA members except nano.... cuz they are ballers with to much swag for their own good♥
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10862 Posts
August 01 2013 06:56 GMT
#218
This whole situation is pathetic and is really just adding unnecessary drama to the foreign scene, as usual... No one really got scammed, sMi just got lied to and they believed it because they were blinded by the fake dollar signs, teams get scammed all the time and it is really no reason to just go and make a thread about it on TL.

Basically I just see this as a lame attempt to cover up the fact that sMi made a team announcement that is now basically voided, just move along and don't make such a amateur mistake next time, all in all I don't think this thread is going to help sMi's reputation at all, infact I think it will just hurt it.... T_T

GL sMi. , was always one of my favorite BW foreign teams on USWest
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 01 2013 06:58 GMT
#219
This sounds like a BW story lmao.
Ryuhou)aS(
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 07:07:04
August 01 2013 07:06 GMT
#220
I think I just got scammed. All the time I spent in reading this post, I'll never ever get that time back again! Guys, TIME!!!

In all seriousness, you probably should have seen it coming before, even with ppl vouching for this Anderson and him having spent so much time you with you guys. Before this all went down, you should have done background checks on Anderson/Kelly people and also completely refused to have anything to do with a middleman. If somebody wants to sponsor you, talk to that person directly. If they won't talk to you directly or try to force a middleman on you, just walk away. I'm also glad that you found this sh*t out before anything seriously bad went down (like people losing moneys...even though I have no idea how he would have gotten anything out of you guys).
BW. There will always be a special place in my heart for the game I spent 10 years to be mediocre at.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1337
ComeBackTV 564
SteadfastSC476
TaKeTV 386
LamboSC2269
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex143
EnkiAlexander 59
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 476
LamboSC2 269
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex 143
ProTech140
BRAT_OK 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42797
Shuttle 2652
EffOrt 887
Light 819
Horang2 791
Mini 754
Soma 490
firebathero 342
Stork 338
BeSt 331
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 301
Snow 280
Rush 258
ggaemo 203
ZerO 189
Leta 141
hero 80
Pusan 70
Killer 63
Sea.KH 56
Sharp 48
sorry 37
Shinee 37
Mind 35
Mong 35
Shine 31
Bale 30
Yoon 29
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 24
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 21
soO 21
Free 15
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9227
Dendi929
qojqva727
Fuzer 199
420jenkins132
Counter-Strike
fl0m211
markeloff207
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1936
crisheroes1369
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo883
Liquid`VortiX190
Hui .186
ArmadaUGS145
QueenE100
Mew2King94
Trikslyr23
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile115
• Gemini_19 9
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2115
League of Legends
• Jankos2286
• Nemesis2284
• TFBlade963
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
• Shiphtur34
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 5m
Stellar Fest
22h 5m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.