• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:09
CEST 16:09
KST 23:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9321 users

New extremely fast injection method - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Naemesis
Profile Joined April 2013
Netherlands24 Posts
May 12 2013 14:40 GMT
#21
On May 12 2013 23:37 hoby2000 wrote:
I've been doing the following:

backslash (\) is control group 0 (the control group I keep for my queens).
Minus (-) is base camera
and Equals (=) is larva inject

This sounds crazy because its all on the otherside of the keyboard, but it helps me separate my larva injects physicall from everything else, which helps me both remind myself and make sure I'm not doing anything else while larva injecting.

Don't you need to add an extra button to that to actually target the hatchery? It is however a cool idea to add an extra button to select your queens. This would mean you'd have to click four buttons in a row (should be just as fast), but it saves you from having to select your queens on one side of the keyboard and doing the inject-cycle on the other.
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
May 12 2013 14:41 GMT
#22
Ok, I would like to ask the question that I tried to ask when the thread was closed:

Why is using your left hand to effect the mouse click action faster than using your right hand ? Because that's basically all this seems to do.
Naemesis
Profile Joined April 2013
Netherlands24 Posts
May 12 2013 14:41 GMT
#23
On May 12 2013 23:39 JBrown08 wrote:
You are missing an important step here; you have to select all of your queens first. So no its not just 3 buttons. Second I can't seem to hotkey larva inject to "control+w" it only allows "w". This means you have to let off of control and remember to hit control again for e, easy to mess up in the heat of battle.

Like I said, the buttons I use are only an example. You can use any three buttons on your keyboard, even without CTRL.
Naemesis
Profile Joined April 2013
Netherlands24 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 14:44:22
May 12 2013 14:43 GMT
#24
On May 12 2013 23:41 Kaitlin wrote:
Ok, I would like to ask the question that I tried to ask when the thread was closed:

Why is using your left hand to effect the mouse click action faster than using your right hand ? Because that's basically all this seems to do.

Because the three buttons are next to eachother and it only requires you to "coordinate" one hand. You can simply tap through the three buttons very fast as if you're typing QWEQWEQWEQWE.

The point of this method is not only that it's faster though. It's also "simpler" if you will, since you don't need to hold shift and you only use the keyboard.
Mooneyes
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden72 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 14:43:59
May 12 2013 14:43 GMT
#25
If you want to avoid mouse clicks wouldnt it be better to apply the CTRL+E effect to a button in a "backspace" setup and have those close to eachother and alternate beetween them. I mean as to get the best of both worlds?

-spaces and spelling
Blatantly stolen: The Zerg: Protoss is soooo imbalanced. The Protoss: Zerg is soooo imbalanced. The Terran: I would like to thank all my friends and family for another GSL win. -GSL 2011
Naemesis
Profile Joined April 2013
Netherlands24 Posts
May 12 2013 14:46 GMT
#26
On May 12 2013 23:43 Mooneyes wrote:
If you want to avoid mouse clicks wouldnt it be better to apply the CTRL+E effect to a button in a "backspace" setup and have those close to eachother and alternate beetween them. I mean as to get the best of both worlds?

-spaces and spelling

You can drop the CTRL modifier entirely if you use buttons that aren't bound to anything else. I simply use CTRL because the Q, W and E buttons coincide with other keybinds that I'm using. If you go with (for example) 0, -, and =, you don't need the ctrl modifier at all: it would just be those three buttons.
jaidee
Profile Joined January 2013
Philippines118 Posts
May 12 2013 14:48 GMT
#27
The setup would be great if the Queens had mana. Otherwise, another queen will come crawling from another base to perform the inject.

In my case, I would bind the base cam to tilde and box and hit V. With this there is more versatility. And of course the 1 hotkey per queen is by far the most widely used by Korean Pro gamers.
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
May 12 2013 14:48 GMT
#28
i'd always warn about getting into the habit of using base cam methods because you give up control for convenience. make some good habits and start using screen hotkeys to inject better. it will help you more in the long run
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
May 12 2013 14:50 GMT
#29
On May 12 2013 23:43 Naemesis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 23:41 Kaitlin wrote:
Ok, I would like to ask the question that I tried to ask when the thread was closed:

Why is using your left hand to effect the mouse click action faster than using your right hand ? Because that's basically all this seems to do.

Because the three buttons are next to eachother and it only requires you to "coordinate" one hand. You can simply tap through the three buttons very fast as if you're typing QWEQWEQWEQWE.

The point of this method is not only that it's faster though. It's also "simpler" if you will, since you don't need to hold shift and you only use the keyboard.


Ok, I'll buy that response. I'm not sure I'd say it's, by default, faster, but some apparently think so. However, this does have the same drawbacks as the backspace method, the wandering queens. In my experience, a slight pause before making that inject to ensure a queen is nearby helps to prevent that problem, but this method pretty much eliminates that protection, does it not ? It's kinda why, if I were to use the backspace method (which this essentially is, just with another variation of bindings), I'd want to have a way to minimize wandering queens.
Naemesis
Profile Joined April 2013
Netherlands24 Posts
May 12 2013 14:52 GMT
#30
On May 12 2013 23:50 Kaitlin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 23:43 Naemesis wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:41 Kaitlin wrote:
Ok, I would like to ask the question that I tried to ask when the thread was closed:

Why is using your left hand to effect the mouse click action faster than using your right hand ? Because that's basically all this seems to do.

Because the three buttons are next to eachother and it only requires you to "coordinate" one hand. You can simply tap through the three buttons very fast as if you're typing QWEQWEQWEQWE.

The point of this method is not only that it's faster though. It's also "simpler" if you will, since you don't need to hold shift and you only use the keyboard.


Ok, I'll buy that response. I'm not sure I'd say it's, by default, faster, but some apparently think so. However, this does have the same drawbacks as the backspace method, the wandering queens. In my experience, a slight pause before making that inject to ensure a queen is nearby helps to prevent that problem, but this method pretty much eliminates that protection, does it not ? It's kinda why, if I were to use the backspace method (which this essentially is, just with another variation of bindings), I'd want to have a way to minimize wandering queens.

I guess you're right. The faster it goes, the larger the chance of wandering queens. If you do it fast enough and hit the stop command when you're finished injecting all your bases you should be fine though.
ggwp
Profile Joined March 2012
Norway56 Posts
May 12 2013 14:53 GMT
#31
I have rebound backspace to spacebar. I have all my queens on a hotkey.

- Select queens (5 for me)
- Spam V, Space, Mouse 1.

I have rebound all hotkeys so I never move my hand past G or 5.
Please follow my stream: http://hitbox.tv/ggwptv :)
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
May 12 2013 14:53 GMT
#32
On May 12 2013 23:48 Alejandrisha wrote:
i'd always warn about getting into the habit of using base cam methods because you give up control for convenience. make some good habits and start using screen hotkeys to inject better. it will help you more in the long run


100% agree, because once you start using screen locations, it lends itself to other areas than injects, such as defending against drops, worker transfers, everything. Using backspace method is like a box of chocolates, you never know which base you're going to get. ( I know they cycle in order, but it always picks up where it leaves off, which could be any base)
RaiZ
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
2813 Posts
May 12 2013 14:54 GMT
#33
I'm really getting tired of hearing "faster injection's method" because frankly it's not different than using backspace really. I'm not even sure if that's faster than using the mouse tbh... And worse than that I'm pretty sure I have a faster method for myself but I won't use it because it gives me less control and I'm way too used to it anyway. But to each their own I guess.
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. Oscar Wilde
Hellboy.100
Profile Joined June 2011
Slovenia135 Posts
May 12 2013 14:55 GMT
#34
I think the camera position + inject of each hatchery is the best and easiest. U dont even need ur queens hotkeyed, all u need is F1-F4 and select the queen and inject hatchery and move on to the next location. This also helps at defending bases, cause u have all the hatches on the map covered with locations.
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 15:00:18
May 12 2013 14:55 GMT
#35
On May 12 2013 23:52 Naemesis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 23:50 Kaitlin wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:43 Naemesis wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:41 Kaitlin wrote:
Ok, I would like to ask the question that I tried to ask when the thread was closed:

Why is using your left hand to effect the mouse click action faster than using your right hand ? Because that's basically all this seems to do.

Because the three buttons are next to eachother and it only requires you to "coordinate" one hand. You can simply tap through the three buttons very fast as if you're typing QWEQWEQWEQWE.

The point of this method is not only that it's faster though. It's also "simpler" if you will, since you don't need to hold shift and you only use the keyboard.


Ok, I'll buy that response. I'm not sure I'd say it's, by default, faster, but some apparently think so. However, this does have the same drawbacks as the backspace method, the wandering queens. In my experience, a slight pause before making that inject to ensure a queen is nearby helps to prevent that problem, but this method pretty much eliminates that protection, does it not ? It's kinda why, if I were to use the backspace method (which this essentially is, just with another variation of bindings), I'd want to have a way to minimize wandering queens.

I guess you're right. The faster it goes, the larger the chance of wandering queens. If you do it fast enough and hit the stop command when you're finished injecting all your bases you should be fine though.


Not really. If you hit stop after running a cycle of base-cam injects, the wandering queens will stop wherever they are, they won't hit that inject. So, in that case, you will not only have bases left uninjected, but queens at locations other than near hatcheries, which is also bad.

edit: Well, I guess if you're real fast, queens won't have time to get very far, but hatches will be left uninjected.

Not so much related to this method, but since I've been using strategies using queens with my army, I've started leaving my injecting queens out of control groups, and using camera locations and manually selecting the queen to inject. It's a hair slower, but 100% reliable, and using camera locations is awesome for so many things.
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
May 12 2013 14:57 GMT
#36
On May 12 2013 23:55 Kaitlin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 23:52 Naemesis wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:50 Kaitlin wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:43 Naemesis wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:41 Kaitlin wrote:
Ok, I would like to ask the question that I tried to ask when the thread was closed:

Why is using your left hand to effect the mouse click action faster than using your right hand ? Because that's basically all this seems to do.

Because the three buttons are next to eachother and it only requires you to "coordinate" one hand. You can simply tap through the three buttons very fast as if you're typing QWEQWEQWEQWE.

The point of this method is not only that it's faster though. It's also "simpler" if you will, since you don't need to hold shift and you only use the keyboard.


Ok, I'll buy that response. I'm not sure I'd say it's, by default, faster, but some apparently think so. However, this does have the same drawbacks as the backspace method, the wandering queens. In my experience, a slight pause before making that inject to ensure a queen is nearby helps to prevent that problem, but this method pretty much eliminates that protection, does it not ? It's kinda why, if I were to use the backspace method (which this essentially is, just with another variation of bindings), I'd want to have a way to minimize wandering queens.

I guess you're right. The faster it goes, the larger the chance of wandering queens. If you do it fast enough and hit the stop command when you're finished injecting all your bases you should be fine though.


Not really. If you hit stop after running a cycle of base-cam injects, the wandering queens will stop wherever they are, they won't hit that inject. So, in that case, you will not only have bases left uninjected, but queens at locations other than near hatcheries, which is also bad.


he means that you inject and then stop them from moving, BEFORE they have all started wandering around. it does work to some degree in that you cut down on queen wandering (but of course you are using additional inefficient actions to correct this before-the-fact), but the method is still overall inferior to using screen hotkeys
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 15:11:08
May 12 2013 15:01 GMT
#37
On May 12 2013 23:57 Alejandrisha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 23:55 Kaitlin wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:52 Naemesis wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:50 Kaitlin wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:43 Naemesis wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:41 Kaitlin wrote:
Ok, I would like to ask the question that I tried to ask when the thread was closed:

Why is using your left hand to effect the mouse click action faster than using your right hand ? Because that's basically all this seems to do.

Because the three buttons are next to eachother and it only requires you to "coordinate" one hand. You can simply tap through the three buttons very fast as if you're typing QWEQWEQWEQWE.

The point of this method is not only that it's faster though. It's also "simpler" if you will, since you don't need to hold shift and you only use the keyboard.


Ok, I'll buy that response. I'm not sure I'd say it's, by default, faster, but some apparently think so. However, this does have the same drawbacks as the backspace method, the wandering queens. In my experience, a slight pause before making that inject to ensure a queen is nearby helps to prevent that problem, but this method pretty much eliminates that protection, does it not ? It's kinda why, if I were to use the backspace method (which this essentially is, just with another variation of bindings), I'd want to have a way to minimize wandering queens.

I guess you're right. The faster it goes, the larger the chance of wandering queens. If you do it fast enough and hit the stop command when you're finished injecting all your bases you should be fine though.


Not really. If you hit stop after running a cycle of base-cam injects, the wandering queens will stop wherever they are, they won't hit that inject. So, in that case, you will not only have bases left uninjected, but queens at locations other than near hatcheries, which is also bad.


he means that you inject and then stop them from moving, BEFORE they have all started wandering around. it does work to some degree in that you cut down on queen wandering (but of course you are using additional inefficient actions to correct this before-the-fact), but the method is still overall inferior to using screen hotkeys


Yeah, I edited my response above about that. Results in uninjected hatches, though.

edit: I don't want to come off like I'm pooping all over this method, but I just wanted to add another thing to consider. The faster you are at cycling, using any derivation of backspace method, hitting stop as a matter of routine at the end of the inject cycle, the closer the queen has to be to the hatch. Let's say a hallucinated phoenix comes through and draws an injecting queens attention, even just a little bit away from the hatch. When you execute your next inject cycle, the faster you are between issuing the inject command and hitting 'Stop', the higher the chance of that distracted queen not even making it back to the hatch to inject. Obviously, this is cured by Hold Position instead of Stop, but it's something to be aware of.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
May 12 2013 15:05 GMT
#38
On May 12 2013 23:57 Alejandrisha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 23:55 Kaitlin wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:52 Naemesis wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:50 Kaitlin wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:43 Naemesis wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:41 Kaitlin wrote:
Ok, I would like to ask the question that I tried to ask when the thread was closed:

Why is using your left hand to effect the mouse click action faster than using your right hand ? Because that's basically all this seems to do.

Because the three buttons are next to eachother and it only requires you to "coordinate" one hand. You can simply tap through the three buttons very fast as if you're typing QWEQWEQWEQWE.

The point of this method is not only that it's faster though. It's also "simpler" if you will, since you don't need to hold shift and you only use the keyboard.


Ok, I'll buy that response. I'm not sure I'd say it's, by default, faster, but some apparently think so. However, this does have the same drawbacks as the backspace method, the wandering queens. In my experience, a slight pause before making that inject to ensure a queen is nearby helps to prevent that problem, but this method pretty much eliminates that protection, does it not ? It's kinda why, if I were to use the backspace method (which this essentially is, just with another variation of bindings), I'd want to have a way to minimize wandering queens.

I guess you're right. The faster it goes, the larger the chance of wandering queens. If you do it fast enough and hit the stop command when you're finished injecting all your bases you should be fine though.


Not really. If you hit stop after running a cycle of base-cam injects, the wandering queens will stop wherever they are, they won't hit that inject. So, in that case, you will not only have bases left uninjected, but queens at locations other than near hatcheries, which is also bad.


he means that you inject and then stop them from moving, BEFORE they have all started wandering around. it does work to some degree in that you cut down on queen wandering (but of course you are using additional inefficient actions to correct this before-the-fact), but the method is still overall inferior to using screen hotkeys

Also, using map hot keys gets you in the habit of using map hot keys, which is a critical skill that all player need. The OPs route might be easier, but the added struggle with map hot keys will pay off for any new player.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Cereb
Profile Joined November 2011
Denmark3388 Posts
May 12 2013 15:06 GMT
#39
Nice idea! ...But I'll stick to my top secret superior method ^_^
"Until the very very top in almost anything, all that matters is how much work you put in. The only problem is most people can't work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they don't have a real passion for. -Greg "IdrA" Fields
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
May 12 2013 15:13 GMT
#40
The challenge with injects isn't how fast you can do it, it's timing it right so that you never go much above 25 energy on all your active queens.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
CosmosSc2 34
Railgan 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49709
Shuttle 7867
FanTaSy 1592
BeSt 602
Horang2 538
Soma 161
Last 134
Sexy 129
Pusan 103
Zeus 100
[ Show more ]
Mind 97
Hyun 92
ggaemo 84
hero 80
Killer 60
Aegong 50
Snow 42
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 31
PianO 27
NaDa 16
JYJ 16
Rock 14
zelot 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3940
qojqva2044
Dendi1308
420jenkins558
XcaliburYe251
Counter-Strike
fl0m3392
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor728
Liquid`Hasu725
Other Games
B2W.Neo874
Beastyqt645
byalli400
Mlord398
Livibee212
Hui .182
ArmadaUGS129
Mew2King72
QueenE52
KnowMe21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3690
Other Games
• WagamamaTV103
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
51m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 51m
Replay Cast
8h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.