• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:13
CEST 05:13
KST 12:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10336 users

Post your Fantasy Proleague Teams Here - Page 20

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 37 Next All
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10085 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 10:21:36
December 07 2012 10:13 GMT
#381
i just changed my team O_O, i felt like my old one didnt have enough ace match potential

ez win

Main Team
4 (T)Bbyong
9 (T)Bogus (captain)
3 (P)Dear
5 (T)Last
2 (T)Mind
4 (Z)ZerO
3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]STX Soul[/tlpd]

only reason i didnt go with this lu at first was cus of bogus vs rain and bbyong vs soulkey =/, but my old lu was way too safe.. dont think i would have been able to win with it. o wellz big risk big reward, lets see how it pays off
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
FlukyS
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Ireland485 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 10:33:51
December 07 2012 10:21 GMT
#382
The bonjwas

Main Team
2 (Z)Dream.t)check
3 (T)Leta
4 (P)Mini
5 (T)Reality
8 (Z)RorO (captain)
3 (P)Wooki
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
3 (Z)Sacsri
7 (P)Trap
3 (Z)Zenio

So ill explain, I don't know who check or Sacsri or Wooki are they were fillers. For my main team I didn't want to ride the hype train for my players. Reality and RorO are both very solid players they were my first picks. Leta and Mini were pretty strong the times I saw them but I could have been swayed away if there were better players for cheaper but they weren't. Id say out of my picks Reality and RorO will definitely carry the team in terms of points.

Picking SKT1 was an easy choice they are a strong squad with strong leadership from BoxeR.

As for why I picked Trap and Zenio, Trap I wasn't impressed with when I saw him and Zenio ive never been impressed with outside of ZvZ. Not to be a downer on the guys I just don't think they will do brilliantly. And Sacsri might be someone I never heard of but betting against an unknown Zerg player sounds like a good plan when its riding on a best of 1.

EDIT: Wow I didn't know Leta switched to Protoss thats interesting, hopefully he is better at Protoss than Terran and my choice of him would be awesome.
Flobby
Profile Joined January 2012
Hong Kong58 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 10:25:31
December 07 2012 10:23 GMT
#383
Flo

Main Team
3 (Z)Calm
9 (Z)Effort (captain)
6 (T)Fantasy
2 (Z)HoeJJa
2 (P)Horang2
4 (Z)ZerO
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean] cj

Anti Team
7 (T)Baby
4 (P)Bisu
2 (Z)Ryul2
shell
Profile Joined October 2010
Portugal2722 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 10:24:48
December 07 2012 10:24 GMT
#384
Foreign power!!!

The shell's

Main Team
3 (Z)Hydra
2 (Z)IdrA
4 (P)JYP
1 (Z)rare
7 (Z)Stephano (captain)
7 (T)TaeJa
6 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
6 (P)Best
4 (P)Bisu
6 (P)Stork

Was looking forward for Thorzain and Huk but i will transfer them later :D
BENFICA || Besties: idra, Stephano, Nestea, Jaedong, Serral, Jinro, Scarlett || Zerg <3
Glubschauge
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria1216 Posts
December 07 2012 10:25 GMT
#385
Glubschauges Army

Main Team
4 (P)Bisu
3 (P)Huk
2 (Z)IdrA
5 (T)Last
3 (T)Puma
7 (T)TaeJa (captain)
6 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
6 (T)Fantasy
8 (Z)Jaedong
4 (P)JYP


wanted rain in my team but he's too expensive
pPingu
Profile Joined September 2011
Switzerland2892 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 11:52:54
December 07 2012 10:28 GMT
#386
pPingu

Main Team
3 (Z)Action
5 (T)Last
4 (P)Mini
2 (Z)Ryul2
6 (Z)soO (captain)
5 (P)Stats
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (P)Bisu
5 (P)Jaehoon
4 (T)sKyHigh
VoirDire
Profile Joined February 2009
Sweden1923 Posts
December 07 2012 10:29 GMT
#387
I think Jaedong is a bit overpriced, but I'm still having him as my captain

J-to-the-dong

Main Team
1 (P)BisAnG
6 (T)Fantasy
8 (Z)Jaedong (captain)
3 (Z)Sacsri
3 (T)Turn
4 (Z)ZerO
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
9 (Z)Effort
1 (P)Haruhi
3 (P)Terminator
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
December 07 2012 10:30 GMT
#388
Squalid Failure

Main Team
7 (T)Baby
1 (Z)Bear
7 (P)HerO (captain)
8 (Z)Jaedong
5 (P)Jaehoon
1 (T)Rudy
1 (Team 8)

Anti Team
9 (Z)Effort
10 (T)Flash
12 (P)Rain

this is the year, I can feel it
memes are a dish best served dank
xi Tempest x
Profile Joined July 2011
Scotland340 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 10:36:42
December 07 2012 10:36 GMT
#389
Originally had Flash in my anti team but changed it at the last minute, CJ have picked SongDuri over Horang2, Leta and Rare against stars so i've put him in as a 2 point player to allow Hyvaa and Taeja in the same team!

Mia

Main Team
3 (Z)Action
3 (P)Dear
6 (Z)hyvaa
4 (Z)Shine
2 (Z)SonGDuri
7 (T)TaeJa (captain)
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
3 (P)Huk
5 (P)Jaehoon
5 (P)Stats

imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
December 07 2012 10:40 GMT
#390
Here's to Failure

Main Team
4 (T)Bbyong
6 (T)Fantasy (captain)
3 (P)Huk
2 (T)Sea
4 (T)sKyHigh
6 (Z)soO
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (P)Bisu
5 (P)Jaehoon
4 (T)Light
Liquipedia
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
December 07 2012 10:48 GMT
#391
Team Digmouse

Main Team
1 (T)BarrackS
9 (T)Bogus
7 (P)HerO
1 (Z)s2
2 (T)Sea
7 (T)TaeJa (captain)
3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]STX Soul[/tlpd]

Anti Team
3 (Z)Calm
5 (P)Jaehoon
7 (P)Trap

Bogus is a reliable choice, maybe should swap him for captain, Taeja and HerO will be consistent playing most kespa players and Sea will be solid back up, I really wanna chose EGTL as my team but they take up too many points.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 10:49:34
December 07 2012 10:49 GMT
#392
1a2a3a

6 (T)Fantasy (Captain)
5(T)Last
2 (T)Mind
4 (P)Mini
2 (T)Snow
6 (Z)soO
5 SKT1

Anti-Team
7 (P)Trap
3 (P)Motive
3 (Z)Zenio
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
December 07 2012 10:50 GMT
#393
Yipikayey mo...

Main Team
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
2 (Z)fOKINS
4 (P)JYP
3 (T)Puma
12 (P)Rain (captain)
2 (Z)Ryul2
3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]KT Rolster[/tlpd]

Anti Team
9 (T)Bogus
3 (P)Huk
2 (Z)IdrA
iKill
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Denmark861 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 10:59:06
December 07 2012 10:55 GMT
#394
The Wet Eels

Main Team
3 (Z)Calm
5 (P)JangBi
3 (T)Leta
2 (T)Sea
8 (Z)Soulkey (captain)
3 (T)ThorZain
6 EG.TL
Ran heavily on intuition coupled with experience here. Let's start from the beginning:

Calm: Haven't seen much from him yet, but I've heard he's good in practice, and he fit well in with the rest of the team.

JangBi: His retro VR all in in code A won me over Jokes aside, he was solid in BW, he seems solid in SC2, and that's important in a league like this. I had a hard time finding a Toss player I could get behind who wasn't completely overvalued, so I went with JangBi.

Leta: Been a big fan of this guy for a while now. I've great expectations for him in SC2. Hopefully he can deliver

Sea: One of the best retro terrans on one of my favourite teams? Obvious pick. He hasn't really broken out yet, but he showed good results (relatively) at IPL5, so I have faith in him.

SoulKey: Very good Z player, not too highly valued, and showing good prospects for the future. I wanted a good, proven player for my captain. Was stuck between him, TaeJa and HerO, but I wanted a good zerg.

ThorZaiN: All hail the spoon terran! On a serious note, I have great faith in ThorZaiN's ability to improve, especially in a proper team house with a proper coach. I think he can go very very far in the proleague format.

EG.TL: Foreigners, ho! Also, they have the most solid core of players by far.

Also, I would like to note the solid hipster potential here. If Sea, Calm and Leta break out during this season, I'll have a front ticket on the bandwagon

Anti Team
4 (P)Bisu
5 (T)Reality
6 (P)Stork

...

Damnit, here we go.
Bisu, I just can't get behind you right now. You were one of my favourite BW players, but your cockiness in SC2 (mass sentries? really?) coupled with your lack of success has left me disappointed. I'm half-hoping you'll give me a reason to get on your side throughout this season, but right now it's just not happening.

Reality: Got really overhyped after beating Symbol during a time when a match vs a KeSPA player involved massive pressure. Symbol choked and fell to this upstart terran. I don't have faith in his ability to pull results home the coming weeks.

Also, he killed FBH.

Stats: Sorry, not this time, pal.

thepuppyassassin: "My god... the deathball's grown wings!"
qiegao
Profile Joined December 2012
China1 Post
December 07 2012 10:55 GMT
#395
qiegao

Main Team
1 (Z)Alone
6 (P)Best (captain)
9 (Z)Effort
5 (P)JangBi
2 (T)Sea
3 (T)Turn
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]CJ Entus[/tlpd]

Anti Team
3 (Z)Calm
3 (P)free
8 (Z)Jaedong
AzBozz
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany518 Posts
December 07 2012 10:58 GMT
#396
TeamOne

Main Team
4 (T)Bbyong
6 (P)Flying
3 (T)Puma
5 (T)Reality
6 (Z)soO (captain)
3 (T)ThorZain
3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Woongjin Stars[/tlpd]

Anti Team
7 (P)herO[jOin]
5 (P)Stats
1 (T)Swift
MMA | MVP|Teaja|Polt|MKP|Byun|Maru|Thorzain|Creator|HasuObs|Socke|Lucifron|Vortix|Mana|Heromarine / PRIME and Mousesports fighting!!
Jacmert
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1709 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 11:01:24
December 07 2012 11:00 GMT
#397
First time doing Fantasy Proleague.

Bring NASL to Vancouver

Main Team
3 (Z)Action
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
2 (T)Mind
12 (P)Rain (captain)
2 (Z)Ryul2
2 (T)Sea
6 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
3 (P)Motive
2 (T)Snow
8 (Z)Soulkey

I ended up picking people I thought/hoped were good Kespa picks, even though I don't know too much about them. Rain and Sea, I'm very confident in, at least when it comes to raw SC2 playing ability. I'm afraid that Sea may not get named to the lineup very often, though... :S

Here was my initial team (but then I realized half of my EG-TL picks may never get put into the line-up due to Taeja and HerO being back in Korea):

+ Show Spoiler +
Jacmert

Main Team
3 (P)Huk
1 (T)miso
3 (T)Puma
12 (P)Rain (captain)
2 (T)Sea
3 (Z)Zenio
6 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
3 (P)Motive
2 (T)Snow
8 (Z)Soulkey
Plat Support Main #believe
Dumbledore
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden725 Posts
December 07 2012 11:04 GMT
#398
#ReadyToWinThisSeason

Gorillalol

Main Team
1 (Z)Bear (captain)
1 (P)BisAnG
2 (Z)IdrA
12 (P)Rain
2 (T)Sea
7 (T)TaeJa
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
7 (T)Baby
5 (P)JangBi
1 (T)Swift
Have a nice day ;)
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
December 07 2012 11:14 GMT
#399
lewl

Main Team
4 (T)Bbyong
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
2 (P)Horang2
4 (T)sKyHigh
6 (Z)soO
7 (T)TaeJa (captain)
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]CJ Entus[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (P)Bisu
4 (P)Mini
5 (P)Stats

TaeJa holds the Terran flag, . Effort, soO and C-H have all shown goodish results, so those might be actually good zergs.
Horang2 for the ROFL factor.

Now my anti-team is going to win me the game, bring the trophy home Beesuit!
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
MavivaM
Profile Joined November 2011
1535 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 11:18:31
December 07 2012 11:18 GMT
#400
TeammaeT

1 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
2 (P)HerO
3 (T)PuMa
4 (T)TaeJa (Captain)
5 (P)Wooki
6 (Z)Zenio
Team: Samsung KHAN

Anti Team
(P)HuK
(T)IdrA
(Z)RorO

First time in the league.
The three Liquid guys on the team are just a cohincidence: I just wanted a strong Toss to mix it up and Hero was available, and I wanted a low-cost zerg to fill a hole.
I decided to trust Zenio even if I think that not only he is overrated, but with the last patch he could sink even more... but according to his twitter he wants to take it seriously, and as a team coach I like this kind of attitude. Don't disappoint me, Zenio!
Taeja is a must and is not debateable, since I'm in his fanclub: screw the pure and cold logic guys, I'm gonna win the icon with my faith and passion.
Crazy-Hydra is stronger than the point system says, Puma tends to perform well in anything but the GSL, plus he is also a very good sniper and Wooki is a Kespa Toss who will surprise us.
Also he plays a PvP and I feel that Kespa players have found a different way to approach the matchup, he'll grab a free win in the first week.

The anti team choice was almost immediate, but I don't think it's the right place to tell my motivations.
For an instant I was tempted to pick Flash, but since he will most likely play everytime and in ace matches I don't want to dare the luck.

GLHF!
Your Opinion has been counted. Only 3 more Opinions needed for a reddit thread.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings135
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 198
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10381
Terrorterran 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1106
NeuroSwarm197
febbydoto16
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
taco 317
minikerr40
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
hungrybox122
Other Games
summit1g9354
Maynarde219
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick406
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 12
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 174
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo801
• Rush552
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 47m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.