
noclueaboutthis
Main Team
1
3
6
10
5
2
3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]KT Rolster[/tlpd]
Anti Team
4
3
6
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
![]() noclueaboutthis Main Team 1 3 6 10 5 2 3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]KT Rolster[/tlpd] Anti Team 4 3 6 | ||
|
Naramsi
Sweden5 Posts
I do not know all that much about the Kespa teams, but from what I have seen T8 will be the punching bag. And i consequently focused on the team that is up against T8 in the first round so I can see how things pan out from there. Apart from that Puma and fantasy seemed under-costed and I needed something cheap for my last two picks so kop and paralyze seems like they will at least get playing time. You Said Fantasy Main Team 6 5 2 2 3 8 4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Samsung Khan[/tlpd] Anti Team 7 1 5 | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
Main Team 4 6 10 2 2 3 3 KT Rolster Anti Team 2 7 8 I hope bisu mans up. And go Leta <3 | ||
|
Fishgle
United States2174 Posts
Main Team 7 3 6 3 3 4 4 CJ Entus Anti Team 2 8 5 | ||
|
JJH777
United States4420 Posts
Main Team 1 9 10 1 1 5 3 KT Rolster (the forum code wasn't working right here) Anti Team 8 3 12 | ||
|
EtherealDeath
United States8366 Posts
On December 07 2012 17:37 JJH777 wrote: Team Terran Main Team 1 9 10 1 1 5 3 KT Rolster (the forum code wasn't working right here) Anti Team 8 3 12 Rename your team A Bogus Flash plz lol. That point distribution. | ||
|
MegaFonzie
Australia1084 Posts
On December 07 2012 17:37 JJH777 wrote: Team Terran Main Team 1 9 10 1 1 5 3 KT Rolster (the forum code wasn't working right here) Anti Team 8 3 12 why pick an allstar anti team? oO | ||
|
Entropic
Canada2837 Posts
Main Team 3 10 5 2 2 4 4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Samsung Khan[/tlpd] Anti Team 4 5 5 Damn this 1 of each race thang. My initial picks had no protoss among it. | ||
|
hXc_
179 Posts
Main Team 3 2 6 4 8 2 5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd] Anti Team 4 8 1 zerg is op, so I picked 3 of them, I tried to squeeze Rain in here but Ill be satisfied with what I have, at least I picked SKT1 also Bisu is terrible at sc2 and I don't think Jaedong will be that good | ||
|
Garnet
Vietnam9055 Posts
Main Team 4 3 10 3 3 4 3 KT Rolster Anti Team 1 5 7 Bisu will rape your anti teams!!. | ||
|
Fildun
Netherlands4124 Posts
On December 07 2012 17:27 Naramsi wrote: I actually created my TL account after 2 years of lurking just to take part in this and become absolutely mauled. Same here! SoulToss Main Team 1 4 6 10 2 4 3 KT Rolster Anti Team 4 9 5 | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
starfinder
Japan167 Posts
Main Team 3 4 6 7 5 2 3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]KT Rolster[/tlpd] Anti Team 1 8 4 | ||
|
Stuv
Netherlands942 Posts
Main Team 3 3 10 5 3 3 3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]KT Rolster[/tlpd] Anti Team 9 2 2 Anti Z baby. Fungal-patch-team :D | ||
|
spelhus
Germany52 Posts
Main Team 4 2 7 7 3 4 3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Woongjin Stars[/tlpd] Anti Team 3 3 7 | ||
|
raser
Norway301 Posts
Main Team 3 3 5 2 7 7 3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Woongjin Stars[/tlpd] Anti Team 4 3 6 | ||
|
neptunusfisk
2286 Posts
Main Team 9 3 2 4 5 2 5 Team: SK Telecom T1 Anti Team 4 5 4 Probably stupid to have that many terrans + idra in the lineup. But hey, I have Bisu in the anti-team so what could go wrong? | ||
|
.kv
United States2332 Posts
Main Team 2 12 3 2 2 4 5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd] Anti Team 4 5 4 All I wanted was Rain and SKTT1 | ||
|
ibraishome
Germany337 Posts
Main Team 6 2 2 3 5 8 4 Samsung Khan Anti Team 5 5 3 I have actually no clue, but it will be fun (I hope) ![]() | ||
|
NeWeNiyaLord
Norway2474 Posts
Main Team 1 2 8 12 2 2 3 KT Rolster Anti Team 5 4 5 No idea what i'm doing but hope this isn't as bad as rocks ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g5638 Liquid`RaSZi5420 Beastyqt827 shahzam520 B2W.Neo292 Pyrionflax139 KnowMe139 ArmadaUGS116 ZombieGrub100 IndyStarCraft UpATreeSC60 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|