• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:43
CEST 20:43
KST 03:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9532 users

List of 1.5 bugs. - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
convention
Profile Joined October 2011
United States622 Posts
August 01 2012 15:41 GMT
#281
This thread really should just be listing new bugs. It is hard to wade through 14 pages to see if other people are having the same issues that I am having. Please refrain from comments about "that's why they shouldn't have patched this...".

On topic:
-Can no longer build hatches over larvae (I have lost a game now because I couldn't rebuild a sniped hatch since one of my larvae glided to the center where I needed to rebuild it)
-Low settings now dramatically reduce FPS (This has been commented on before)
-One nice change, PF, OC, and CC in the same control group now all accept "s" to build scvs, instead of tabbing through.
forsakeNXE
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany539 Posts
August 01 2012 15:44 GMT
#282
Is there any way to get the low textures actually to be low res textures? If you believe it or not the ultra textures are actually quite distracting ^^
Let's learn together!
Imzoo
Profile Joined June 2012
132 Posts
August 01 2012 15:46 GMT
#283
On August 02 2012 00:44 Enemyy wrote:
Is there any way to get the low textures actually to be low res textures? If you believe it or not the ultra textures are actually quite distracting ^^


I don't know but i'm hightly interrestig
awaller
Profile Joined February 2012
United States23 Posts
August 01 2012 15:47 GMT
#284
Anyone having problems loading saved replays from your files? I am getting the following error message.
"Windows cannot access the specified device path or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item" ( These are not replays saved in Starcraft 2 replay system )
wajd
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
240 Posts
August 01 2012 15:49 GMT
#285
On August 02 2012 00:39 pigmanbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 00:35 BretZ wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:22 pigmanbear wrote:
I'll just leave this here ... Petition: Blizzard Entertainment: Revert Starcraft II Patch 1.5

Doubt anybody at Blizzard cares though, we already paid. Maybe they'll care when HOTS sales are 20% of WOL sales.


Yes because it's so bad we might as well refuse to play. No, that isn't the case. The game works fine, the UI and other variables are messed up. They aren't going to revert anything, definitely not from an internet petition

I don't think you understand ... the game is in fact unplayable for a significant portion of the player base. This is robbery. The treatment of OSX 10.5 users (doesn't include me) is heinous: The updater forcibly makes they game they *purchased* unplayable.


THANK YOU!!!!
Strelok
Profile Joined January 2006
Ukraine320 Posts
August 01 2012 15:51 GMT
#286
On August 02 2012 00:36 Nabes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 23:56 Strelok wrote:
I can't even start downloading patch. I press starcraft.exe icon and instead of uploading a new patch - just appear in starcraft 1.4.4. version. and of course can't go b-net there. Any ideas why it happens?


takes a few minutes for it to actually start downloading


Starcraft starts immediately, how can it patch inside the game?
HaZardous47
Profile Joined April 2012
United States106 Posts
August 01 2012 15:53 GMT
#287
On August 02 2012 00:35 BretZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 00:22 pigmanbear wrote:
I'll just leave this here ... Petition: Blizzard Entertainment: Revert Starcraft II Patch 1.5

Doubt anybody at Blizzard cares though, we already paid. Maybe they'll care when HOTS sales are 20% of WOL sales.


Yes because it's so bad we might as well refuse to play. No, that isn't the case. The game works fine, the UI and other variables are messed up. They aren't going to revert anything, definitely not from an internet petition


Myself and many others are currently unable to ladder due to a huge negative bonus pool. I don't that is "working fine".
"And he is going to make a nice smooth transition into losing his whole fucking base" -Day[9] ~~Be sure to check out the Chobo Team League every night at www.twitch.tv/hazardous47 !
Sea_Food
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Finland1612 Posts
August 01 2012 15:55 GMT
#288
On August 02 2012 00:41 convention wrote:
This thread really should just be listing new bugs. It is hard to wade through 14 pages to see if other people are having the same issues that I am having. Please refrain from comments about "that's why they shouldn't have patched this...".

On topic:
-Can no longer build hatches over larvae (I have lost a game now because I couldn't rebuild a sniped hatch since one of my larvae glided to the center where I needed to rebuild it)
-Low settings now dramatically reduce FPS (This has been commented on before)
-One nice change, PF, OC, and CC in the same control group now all accept "s" to build scvs, instead of tabbing through.

or someone who is not a tl newbie could make a new op that is not complete shit and updates the bug list to op.
Asturas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Finland587 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 16:05:05
August 01 2012 16:00 GMT
#289
On August 01 2012 22:36 chuDr3t4 wrote:
For all people with language issues, try this out: http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/starcraft-ii-language-issues



This is not even close to the solution of the nasty bug.
It works only if you have one client installed. I have installed NA, EU and KR/TW clients. Means that every time I want to switch, I have to change this language entries in variables.txt.
There are no boundaries, that's the final conclusion.
NiKoJa
Profile Joined June 2012
26 Posts
August 01 2012 16:06 GMT
#290
Hi ppl

In 1.4.4 i used to play in all low settings at 60fps, since the patch i get less fps and the graphics look like, wierd? blurry? i don't know how to describe it by they look like shit and it's really annoying...

any fix?
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 01 2012 16:07 GMT
#291
On August 02 2012 00:41 convention wrote:
This thread really should just be listing new bugs. It is hard to wade through 14 pages to see if other people are having the same issues that I am having. Please refrain from comments about "that's why they shouldn't have patched this...".

On topic:
-Can no longer build hatches over larvae (I have lost a game now because I couldn't rebuild a sniped hatch since one of my larvae glided to the center where I needed to rebuild it)
-Low settings now dramatically reduce FPS (This has been commented on before)
-One nice change, PF, OC, and CC in the same control group now all accept "s" to build scvs, instead of tabbing through.


ohhh that's awesome - gonna have to try that out tonight.
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
August 01 2012 16:10 GMT
#292
On August 02 2012 00:39 pigmanbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 00:35 BretZ wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:22 pigmanbear wrote:
I'll just leave this here ... Petition: Blizzard Entertainment: Revert Starcraft II Patch 1.5

Doubt anybody at Blizzard cares though, we already paid. Maybe they'll care when HOTS sales are 20% of WOL sales.


Yes because it's so bad we might as well refuse to play. No, that isn't the case. The game works fine, the UI and other variables are messed up. They aren't going to revert anything, definitely not from an internet petition

I don't think you understand ... the game is in fact unplayable for a significant portion of the player base. This is robbery. The treatment of OSX 10.5 users (doesn't include me) is heinous: The updater forcibly makes they game they *purchased* unplayable.


"5 signatures reached", hm. I personally would find it helpful if the petition explained what it is talking about. Is there no low graphics setting any more? How does it "aggressively break" Mac systems?
aLmosTeu
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany101 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 16:19:06
August 01 2012 16:12 GMT
#293
my hybridic settings are kinda gone and it lags sooooo hard, cant even play real :/ can someone help me?
wajd
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
240 Posts
August 01 2012 16:14 GMT
#294
On August 02 2012 01:10 FrogOfWar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 00:39 pigmanbear wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:35 BretZ wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:22 pigmanbear wrote:
I'll just leave this here ... Petition: Blizzard Entertainment: Revert Starcraft II Patch 1.5

Doubt anybody at Blizzard cares though, we already paid. Maybe they'll care when HOTS sales are 20% of WOL sales.


Yes because it's so bad we might as well refuse to play. No, that isn't the case. The game works fine, the UI and other variables are messed up. They aren't going to revert anything, definitely not from an internet petition

I don't think you understand ... the game is in fact unplayable for a significant portion of the player base. This is robbery. The treatment of OSX 10.5 users (doesn't include me) is heinous: The updater forcibly makes they game they *purchased* unplayable.


"5 signatures reached", hm. I personally would find it helpful if the petition explained what it is talking about. Is there no low graphics setting any more? How does it "aggressively break" Mac systems?


I think what is meant that some Mac's can't play the game anymore, ever, thanks to this patch.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
August 01 2012 16:16 GMT
#295
You can't say the patch lowers your framerate if you can't say what hardware you are using. You are helping no one.

Using 2500k- HD 7970-8GB-1600 RAM

Not noticing any performance difference before and after patch.
twitch.tv/medrea
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
August 01 2012 16:18 GMT
#296
On August 02 2012 01:14 wajd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 01:10 FrogOfWar wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:39 pigmanbear wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:35 BretZ wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:22 pigmanbear wrote:
I'll just leave this here ... Petition: Blizzard Entertainment: Revert Starcraft II Patch 1.5

Doubt anybody at Blizzard cares though, we already paid. Maybe they'll care when HOTS sales are 20% of WOL sales.


Yes because it's so bad we might as well refuse to play. No, that isn't the case. The game works fine, the UI and other variables are messed up. They aren't going to revert anything, definitely not from an internet petition

I don't think you understand ... the game is in fact unplayable for a significant portion of the player base. This is robbery. The treatment of OSX 10.5 users (doesn't include me) is heinous: The updater forcibly makes they game they *purchased* unplayable.


"5 signatures reached", hm. I personally would find it helpful if the petition explained what it is talking about. Is there no low graphics setting any more? How does it "aggressively break" Mac systems?


I think what is meant that some Mac's can't play the game anymore, ever, thanks to this patch.


If that is intentional, those people should definitely get a refund at least ... but can we assume any of this to be intentional at this point? I haven't patched, and I don't think I'm going to very soon, but this does sound messed up ...
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
August 01 2012 16:18 GMT
#297
On August 02 2012 01:14 wajd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 01:10 FrogOfWar wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:39 pigmanbear wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:35 BretZ wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:22 pigmanbear wrote:
I'll just leave this here ... Petition: Blizzard Entertainment: Revert Starcraft II Patch 1.5

Doubt anybody at Blizzard cares though, we already paid. Maybe they'll care when HOTS sales are 20% of WOL sales.


Yes because it's so bad we might as well refuse to play. No, that isn't the case. The game works fine, the UI and other variables are messed up. They aren't going to revert anything, definitely not from an internet petition

I don't think you understand ... the game is in fact unplayable for a significant portion of the player base. This is robbery. The treatment of OSX 10.5 users (doesn't include me) is heinous: The updater forcibly makes they game they *purchased* unplayable.


"5 signatures reached", hm. I personally would find it helpful if the petition explained what it is talking about. Is there no low graphics setting any more? How does it "aggressively break" Mac systems?


I think what is meant that some Mac's can't play the game anymore, ever, thanks to this patch.

This patch is incompatible with OSX 10.5.x. Of course, you cannot play the game if you aren't on the latest patch, and the patching process begins as soon as you start your game. My understanding is that 10.5 users are simply left high-and-dry with a game that tells them they need to upgrade. Certainly they cannot play a game on battle.net.
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
August 01 2012 16:19 GMT
#298
On August 02 2012 01:18 FrogOfWar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 01:14 wajd wrote:
On August 02 2012 01:10 FrogOfWar wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:39 pigmanbear wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:35 BretZ wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:22 pigmanbear wrote:
I'll just leave this here ... Petition: Blizzard Entertainment: Revert Starcraft II Patch 1.5

Doubt anybody at Blizzard cares though, we already paid. Maybe they'll care when HOTS sales are 20% of WOL sales.


Yes because it's so bad we might as well refuse to play. No, that isn't the case. The game works fine, the UI and other variables are messed up. They aren't going to revert anything, definitely not from an internet petition

I don't think you understand ... the game is in fact unplayable for a significant portion of the player base. This is robbery. The treatment of OSX 10.5 users (doesn't include me) is heinous: The updater forcibly makes they game they *purchased* unplayable.


"5 signatures reached", hm. I personally would find it helpful if the petition explained what it is talking about. Is there no low graphics setting any more? How does it "aggressively break" Mac systems?


I think what is meant that some Mac's can't play the game anymore, ever, thanks to this patch.


If that is intentional, those people should definitely get a refund at least ... but can we assume any of this to be intentional at this point? I haven't patched, and I don't think I'm going to very soon, but this does sound messed up ...

Ye, Blizzard stated clearly in the 1.5 notes that 10.5 is EOL and that 10.5 users couldn't play the game anymore.
wajd
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
240 Posts
August 01 2012 16:23 GMT
#299
On August 02 2012 01:18 FrogOfWar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 01:14 wajd wrote:
On August 02 2012 01:10 FrogOfWar wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:39 pigmanbear wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:35 BretZ wrote:
On August 02 2012 00:22 pigmanbear wrote:
I'll just leave this here ... Petition: Blizzard Entertainment: Revert Starcraft II Patch 1.5

Doubt anybody at Blizzard cares though, we already paid. Maybe they'll care when HOTS sales are 20% of WOL sales.


Yes because it's so bad we might as well refuse to play. No, that isn't the case. The game works fine, the UI and other variables are messed up. They aren't going to revert anything, definitely not from an internet petition

I don't think you understand ... the game is in fact unplayable for a significant portion of the player base. This is robbery. The treatment of OSX 10.5 users (doesn't include me) is heinous: The updater forcibly makes they game they *purchased* unplayable.


"5 signatures reached", hm. I personally would find it helpful if the petition explained what it is talking about. Is there no low graphics setting any more? How does it "aggressively break" Mac systems?


I think what is meant that some Mac's can't play the game anymore, ever, thanks to this patch.


If that is intentional, those people should definitely get a refund at least ... but can we assume any of this to be intentional at this point? I haven't patched, and I don't think I'm going to very soon, but this does sound messed up ...


It means I can't play the game I paid for. So give me a refund, or revert to the previous patch, or be sued by me for false advertising a game's system requirements...
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
August 01 2012 16:23 GMT
#300
Is there a problem with updating for Mac users?
twitch.tv/medrea
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 116
Railgan 24
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2055
Bisu 993
Shuttle 146
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 25
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins421
Counter-Strike
fl0m4713
pashabiceps825
Fnx 635
x6flipin199
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3405
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1730
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo348
Livibee184
C9.Mang0150
TKL 97
QueenE81
RotterdaM56
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2638
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• Shiphtur937
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 17m
Patches Events
21h 17m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.