• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8247 users

Custom Background Requests - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
mengak
Profile Joined May 2011
Russian Federation3 Posts
April 17 2012 13:50 GMT
#281
Hi, Teliko. Big thanks for your work! Could you make this picture as protoss and random, please?
http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/1808098
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
April 17 2012 17:35 GMT
#282
With the help of many awesome people, the resolution to the patch bug has been confirmed. If your client started to patch after installing parts of the clean UI, you can find a fix for it here.

http://telikostarcraft.com/help/patch-bug/

Those waiting on requests, I'll start them once I get a few more. I'll only be doing them in bulk from now on, unless of course it's taking a week to get more than two or three requests or something.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
MadVillian
Profile Joined September 2011
United States127 Posts
April 19 2012 09:26 GMT
#283
Hey Teliko, I dont know if this has been answered, but I am having a problem with getting my new image to show. Ive already changed in and out images quite a few times, but I am trying to do it again with Terran quickmatch, and whenever I log back in after I copy and paste my image into the MPQ using MPQeditor, it still ends up showing the old image. Even when I open the dds file in the MPQ it shows my NEW image. Does it just take some time for it to start showing it?
In there like swimwear.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
April 19 2012 09:31 GMT
#284
On April 19 2012 18:26 EZBreeZ wrote:
Hey Teliko, I dont know if this has been answered, but I am having a problem with getting my new image to show. Ive already changed in and out images quite a few times, but I am trying to do it again with Terran quickmatch, and whenever I log back in after I copy and paste my image into the MPQ using MPQeditor, it still ends up showing the old image. Even when I open the dds file in the MPQ it shows my NEW image. Does it just take some time for it to start showing it?

When you copied the DDS into the MPQEditor, did you get a prompt to replace a previous file, or did it just drop in without any questions? Also, did you make this file yourself or download it, or change the filename yourself?
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Heouf
Profile Joined March 2012
Netherlands787 Posts
April 19 2012 09:32 GMT
#285
Doing this somehow messed my sc2 the first time when it tried 2 update. Made me reinstall the game. Since then I never tried it. Maybe the problem was not related with changing the background? Well I don't know. But now I'm not playing sc2 taht much anymore.
Gokba Alhakel
OkStyX
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1199 Posts
April 19 2012 09:35 GMT
#286
http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww108/cbpbui/?action=view&current=Hydralisk.jpg&newest=1

would love lvoe love
Team Overklocked Gaming! That man is the noblest creature may be inferred from the fact that no other creature has contested this claim. - G.C. Lichtenberg
MadVillian
Profile Joined September 2011
United States127 Posts
April 19 2012 09:36 GMT
#287
On April 19 2012 18:31 Teliko wrote:
When you copied the DDS into the MPQEditor, did you get a prompt to replace a previous file, or did it just drop in without any questions? Also, did you make this file yourself or download it, or change the filename yourself?


It definitely replaced it, and I copied the file-name you gave on your blog-site. Has it ever taken some time to actually show for you?
In there like swimwear.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-19 09:52:09
April 19 2012 09:50 GMT
#288
On April 19 2012 18:32 Heouf wrote:
Doing this somehow messed my sc2 the first time when it tried 2 update. Made me reinstall the game. Since then I never tried it. Maybe the problem was not related with changing the background? Well I don't know. But now I'm not playing sc2 taht much anymore.

That's not really enough information for me, but only changing backgrounds has never messed anything up for anyone, you possibly did something wrong. The clean UI can be a problem for various people if you were using that, but this has since been resolved.
On April 19 2012 18:36 EZBreeZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 18:31 Teliko wrote:
When you copied the DDS into the MPQEditor, did you get a prompt to replace a previous file, or did it just drop in without any questions? Also, did you make this file yourself or download it, or change the filename yourself?


It definitely replaced it, and I copied the file-name you gave on your blog-site. Has it ever taken some time to actually show for you?

No, it'll always be instant. Do you have multiple versions of sc2 installed? And what image was it?
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
MadVillian
Profile Joined September 2011
United States127 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-19 09:57:57
April 19 2012 09:57 GMT
#289
On April 19 2012 18:31 Teliko wrote:
No, it'll always be instant. Do you have multiple versions of sc2 installed? And what image was it?


It was the Terran Quickmatch background image. I made it myself in Photoshop. Ive changed it before so I don't know what I could have done wrong this time. Could it be how I saved it in Photoshop? I just used the defaults. Also, I was able to change my startupimage.dds and the Protoss Quickmatch background today using same method.
In there like swimwear.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
April 19 2012 12:13 GMT
#290
On April 19 2012 18:57 EZBreeZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 18:31 Teliko wrote:
No, it'll always be instant. Do you have multiple versions of sc2 installed? And what image was it?


It was the Terran Quickmatch background image. I made it myself in Photoshop. Ive changed it before so I don't know what I could have done wrong this time. Could it be how I saved it in Photoshop? I just used the defaults. Also, I was able to change my startupimage.dds and the Protoss Quickmatch background today using same method.

The Nvidia plugin I use for Photoshop can sometimes cause issues. While I've never experienced what you're getting, it could still be a possibility. Open the image in Paint.NET and then save it as an interpolated alpha dds.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
MadVillian
Profile Joined September 2011
United States127 Posts
April 19 2012 17:11 GMT
#291
On April 19 2012 21:13 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 18:57 EZBreeZ wrote:
On April 19 2012 18:31 Teliko wrote:
No, it'll always be instant. Do you have multiple versions of sc2 installed? And what image was it?


It was the Terran Quickmatch background image. I made it myself in Photoshop. Ive changed it before so I don't know what I could have done wrong this time. Could it be how I saved it in Photoshop? I just used the defaults. Also, I was able to change my startupimage.dds and the Protoss Quickmatch background today using same method.

The Nvidia plugin I use for Photoshop can sometimes cause issues. While I've never experienced what you're getting, it could still be a possibility. Open the image in Paint.NET and then save it as an interpolated alpha dds.


Just in case someone brings this same problem to you. I had to change the image in both my Battle.net mpq file and my Battle.net-patch mpq file. I am not sure why, but it works now, thanks for the help.
In there like swimwear.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
April 19 2012 18:11 GMT
#292
On April 20 2012 02:11 EZBreeZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 21:13 Teliko wrote:
On April 19 2012 18:57 EZBreeZ wrote:
On April 19 2012 18:31 Teliko wrote:
No, it'll always be instant. Do you have multiple versions of sc2 installed? And what image was it?


It was the Terran Quickmatch background image. I made it myself in Photoshop. Ive changed it before so I don't know what I could have done wrong this time. Could it be how I saved it in Photoshop? I just used the defaults. Also, I was able to change my startupimage.dds and the Protoss Quickmatch background today using same method.

The Nvidia plugin I use for Photoshop can sometimes cause issues. While I've never experienced what you're getting, it could still be a possibility. Open the image in Paint.NET and then save it as an interpolated alpha dds.


Just in case someone brings this same problem to you. I had to change the image in both my Battle.net mpq file and my Battle.net-patch mpq file. I am not sure why, but it works now, thanks for the help.

Weird that that would happen considering the patch.mpq doesn't have any of the quickmatch backgrounds inside it in the first place, but thanks for the heads up. Nice find.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
April 19 2012 19:57 GMT
#293
On April 17 2012 13:18 Blasterion wrote:
Since I just requested but if you have nothing on hand and have a chance please do this =P
+ Show Spoiler +
Terran
[image loading]
Zerg
[image loading]
Protoss
[image loading]
Random
[image loading]

Image for random didn't turn out too great, sides had to be really stretched to help make the image fit, best I could do without cutting out too much of the main image itself considering how low the resolution was.
On April 17 2012 19:43 SuperDell wrote:
Hihihi! Love your work and wanted to request. Could you do this for Zerg 1v1 Quickmatch? Thanks !

Edit New Link

On April 17 2012 22:50 mengak wrote:
Hi, Teliko. Big thanks for your work! Could you make this picture as protoss and random, please?
http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/1808098

"blondes nipples boobs women cleavage models pornstars"
Really? You're lucky the image already had pretty optimal dimensions or I wouldn't be bothering.
On April 19 2012 18:35 ShakAttaK wrote:
http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww108/cbpbui/?action=view&current=Hydralisk.jpg&newest=1

would love lvoe love

Download
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
likeicecream
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-04-19 23:11:01
April 19 2012 23:10 GMT
#294
http://imgur.com/a/UJS2N#kVgR2


can I get this for Protoss search screen please?
the one with the arm folded across, facing forward.
thanks lots!
"I want you to use both halves of your brain!" - Destiny
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
April 19 2012 23:21 GMT
#295
On April 20 2012 08:10 likeicecream wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/UJS2N#kVgR2


can I get this for Protoss search screen please?
the one with the arm folded across, facing forward.
thanks lots!

Not doing camwhores, sorry.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
mengak
Profile Joined May 2011
Russian Federation3 Posts
April 20 2012 17:01 GMT
#296
Big thanks, Teliko! ^^
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 20 2012 19:03 GMT
#297
On April 20 2012 04:57 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 13:18 Blasterion wrote:
Since I just requested but if you have nothing on hand and have a chance please do this =P
+ Show Spoiler +
Terran
[image loading]
Zerg
[image loading]
Protoss
[image loading]
Random
[image loading]

Image for random didn't turn out too great, sides had to be really stretched to help make the image fit, best I could do without cutting out too much of the main image itself considering how low the resolution was.
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 19:43 SuperDell wrote:
Hihihi! Love your work and wanted to request. Could you do this for Zerg 1v1 Quickmatch? Thanks !

Edit New Link

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 22:50 mengak wrote:
Hi, Teliko. Big thanks for your work! Could you make this picture as protoss and random, please?
http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/1808098

"blondes nipples boobs women cleavage models pornstars"
Really? You're lucky the image already had pretty optimal dimensions or I wouldn't be bothering.
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 18:35 ShakAttaK wrote:
http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww108/cbpbui/?action=view&current=Hydralisk.jpg&newest=1

would love lvoe love

Download

Thx the Terran one turned out to be amazing
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Squirrel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1102 Posts
April 20 2012 20:03 GMT
#298
Any chance you could do http://i.imgur.com/lRzeI.jpg as Terran or Zerg?(Whichever the dimensions is better for ya ^-^'')
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
April 22 2012 23:17 GMT
#299
On April 21 2012 05:03 Seam wrote:
Any chance you could do http://i.imgur.com/lRzeI.jpg as Terran or Zerg?(Whichever the dimensions is better for ya ^-^'')


Download
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Starcool
Profile Joined August 2010
United States7 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-23 05:57:36
April 23 2012 05:27 GMT
#300
http://konachan.com/image/b079f52ffd56d3e97c7acbcc66728317/Konachan.com - 100263 eno_(kdex) gun mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica tomoe_mami weapon.jpg

If you do not mind could you do that one for Terran ^

http://img2.sankakustatic.com/wp-content/gallery/cache/134876__468x_sankarea-episode-3-058.jpg

For Zerg ^
Thanks
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 591
Larva 335
Leta 66
NaDa 48
TT1 23
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota255
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Lourlo839
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 41m
INu's Battles
7h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 41m
Replay Cast
18h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.