• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9522 users

Player List for MLG Winter Online Qualifiers Released - Pa…

Forum Index > SC2 General
860 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 44 Next All
THM
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria1131 Posts
January 28 2012 16:55 GMT
#581
On January 29 2012 01:37 Shiori wrote:
I'm going to do everyone a favour and go through the entire NA list and explain where people are having issues:

Slush- Fine. He's managed to take at least a few wins in recent MLGs
Kiwikai- Fine. He beat Stephano and performed well at the beginning of last year as well.
Rain- Obviously fine.
Sheth- Fine. Solid player with consistent results.
Incontrol- No. This guy does not deserve to be invited. I love Incontrol on SotG, but he only did well in like 1 MLG and it was the one at which the level of competition was very low. I know well over 15 unknown players that are 3-0+ against Incontrol on ladder. I don't know why MLG keeps riding on his results from a year ago. Again, no personal hatred against him; he's great for the community but doesn't deserve this invite.
Machine- Maybe. Hasn't won anything against anyone notable in a long time, but did manage to get a win or two at recent MLGs. On the edge of qualification.
Drewbie- Fine. He won an open bracket fairly recently.
Tyler- I'm probably going to take a lot of flak for saying that if Tyler wasn't "known" there's absolutely no way he'd get this spot. He got eliminated from the open bracket at the last MLG after a string of bottom finishes in his group. Again, Sc2 icon and a cool guy, but I don't think he's competitive right now.
KR- Fine.
Vibe- Meh.
Demuslim- Fine.
Sase- Fine.
Trimaster- Fine; beat Idra at MLG awhile ago.
QXC- Fine.
Artist- Fine.
Mihai- No. Essentially no accomplishments since MLG Dallas.
DDoro- Fine.
Illusion- Fine.
Agh- No idea why he's being invited.
ThisisJimmy- No. Again, making it to the third round in the open bracket and being somewhat popular on youtube does not a top-tier player make.
WBC- Fine.
DDE- Yeah, okay.
OptikZero- Dunno; basically know nothing about him.
State- Probably on the edge.
Inori- Fine.
LzGamer- No. Guy hasn't done anything recently and got knocked out of the open bracket. Has literally not won anything in the longest time.
KingSpades- Rofl,I think this guy is overrated but I guess inviting underdogs is okay.
Hawk- Lol, no.
Gowswer- Yeah.
Axslav- Meh. No results.
Ostojiy- Okay.
Attero- Don't get this one. I guess he's a popular streamer?
Morrow- Okay.
Naama- Fine.
Stalife- God no.
Catz- Fine.
TT1- Fine.
Killer- Fine.
Minigun- I guess?

I hope I've managed to hit most of the players that people have trouble seeing as having anything but a massive longshot at even getting top 10 in this tournament.


Good sum up
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
January 28 2012 16:56 GMT
#582
On January 29 2012 01:53 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 01:37 Shiori wrote:
I'm going to do everyone a favour and go through the entire NA list and explain where people are having issues:

Slush- Fine. He's managed to take at least a few wins in recent MLGs
Kiwikai- Fine. He beat Stephano and performed well at the beginning of last year as well.
Rain- Obviously fine.
Sheth- Fine. Solid player with consistent results.
Incontrol- No. This guy does not deserve to be invited. I love Incontrol on SotG, but he only did well in like 1 MLG and it was the one at which the level of competition was very low. I know well over 15 unknown players that are 3-0+ against Incontrol on ladder. I don't know why MLG keeps riding on his results from a year ago. Again, no personal hatred against him; he's great for the community but doesn't deserve this invite.
Machine- Maybe. Hasn't won anything against anyone notable in a long time, but did manage to get a win or two at recent MLGs. On the edge of qualification.
Drewbie- Fine. He won an open bracket fairly recently.
Tyler- I'm probably going to take a lot of flak for saying that if Tyler wasn't "known" there's absolutely no way he'd get this spot. He got eliminated from the open bracket at the last MLG after a string of bottom finishes in his group. Again, Sc2 icon and a cool guy, but I don't think he's competitive right now.
KR- Fine.
Vibe- Meh.
Demuslim- Fine.
Sase- Fine.
Trimaster- Fine; beat Idra at MLG awhile ago.
QXC- Fine.
Artist- Fine.
Mihai- No. Essentially no accomplishments since MLG Dallas.
DDoro- Fine.
Illusion- Fine.
Agh- No idea why he's being invited.
ThisisJimmy- No. Again, making it to the third round in the open bracket and being somewhat popular on youtube does not a top-tier player make.
WBC- Fine.
DDE- Yeah, okay.
OptikZero- Dunno; basically know nothing about him.
State- Probably on the edge.
Inori- Fine.
LzGamer- No. Guy hasn't done anything recently and got knocked out of the open bracket. Has literally not won anything in the longest time.
KingSpades- Rofl,I think this guy is overrated but I guess inviting underdogs is okay.
Hawk- Lol, no.
Gowswer- Yeah.
Axslav- Meh. No results.
Ostojiy- Okay.
Attero- Don't get this one. I guess he's a popular streamer?
Morrow- Okay.
Naama- Fine.
Stalife- God no.
Catz- Fine.
TT1- Fine.
Killer- Fine.
Minigun- I guess?

I hope I've managed to hit most of the players that people have trouble seeing as having anything but a massive longshot at even getting top 10 in this tournament.


In some areas you're right, but it doesn't compensate how wrong you are in so many. Attero is not just a popular streamer, do your homework.

WBC as well, a bit more than just "fine"
thisisjimmy got to championship bracket and defeated major opponents at Anaheim. Again, you look silly now.

Seriously, quit while you're ahead.


He's pretty behind.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
Shiori
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
3815 Posts
January 28 2012 17:06 GMT
#583
I used "fine" in the literal sense of the word, as in, I have no problem with that player being there. Again, I'm not insulting players by saying that I don't think they're competitive enough to be there.

TIJ got to the championship bracket where he proceeded to beat Attero 2-1 and then get 2-0'd by Tyler. The only notable player he beat along the way was WBC, as far as I can tell.

I'm trying to point out the grievous problems with forgoing an open qualifier: namely that you're inviting people whose only MLG results have ranged from winning the loser's bracket to getting mildly deep.

But I mean, I'd actually prefer to invite players like TIJ, Attero, and underdogs who have actually had to fight through the open bracket instead of people like LZ/Inc/Tyler who just seem to keep getting seeded. I want MLG to invite players who are in their prime NOW or RECENTLY, not players who did okay a year ago. See the problem?
AnachronisticAnarchy
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States2957 Posts
January 28 2012 17:08 GMT
#584
This is the most hellish looking online qualifier I think I have ever seen. They were right when they said no hype needed.
"How are you?" "I am fine, because it is not normal to scream in pain."
BoB_KiLLeR
Profile Joined September 2010
Spain620 Posts
January 28 2012 17:09 GMT
#585
Does that mean WhiteRa goes to Korea? :o
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
January 28 2012 17:13 GMT
#586
On January 29 2012 02:09 BoB_KiLLeR wrote:
Does that mean WhiteRa goes to Korea? :o


AFAIK he is in taiwan at that time, so korea is his next server.
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 17:18:50
January 28 2012 17:18 GMT
#587
Missing Stephano.

Also, some of these players are from other continents (Demuslim being from the UK for example) and does the team decide what who they play for?
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
January 28 2012 17:26 GMT
#588
On January 29 2012 02:18 Valashu wrote:
Missing Stephano.

Also, some of these players are from other continents (Demuslim being from the UK for example) and does the team decide what who they play for?


No, the players can decide, from which server they want to play. And because NA is probably the easiest, a few euros (Morrow, Sase, Naama, Demuslim) try to qualify from there.
Funkydonky
Profile Joined April 2011
950 Posts
January 28 2012 17:29 GMT
#589
On January 29 2012 01:37 Shiori wrote:
I'm going to do everyone a favour and go through the entire NA list and explain where people are having issues:

Slush- Fine. He's managed to take at least a few wins in recent MLGs
Kiwikai- Fine. He beat Stephano and performed well at the beginning of last year as well.
Rain- Obviously fine.



Kiwikaki didn't beat stephano, he lost 2-1
Favorite players: Stephano, Mana, Polt, Lucifron, Nerchio
Shiori
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
3815 Posts
January 28 2012 17:30 GMT
#590
On January 29 2012 02:29 hrvoje07 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 01:37 Shiori wrote:
I'm going to do everyone a favour and go through the entire NA list and explain where people are having issues:

Slush- Fine. He's managed to take at least a few wins in recent MLGs
Kiwikai- Fine. He beat Stephano and performed well at the beginning of last year as well.
Rain- Obviously fine.



Kiwikaki didn't beat stephano, he lost 2-1

Yes, I'm well aware of that. But he was competitive against Stephano, widely considered one of the better players at the time.
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 17:34:31
January 28 2012 17:32 GMT
#591
I don't mind the presence of lesser known players, it's good opportunity to make a name for themselves. I wish good luck to them. The only thing I'm a bit upset with is the relatively low amount of EU players.
o choro é livre
Vash_SC2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States122 Posts
January 28 2012 17:33 GMT
#592
On January 29 2012 02:06 Shiori wrote:
I used "fine" in the literal sense of the word, as in, I have no problem with that player being there. Again, I'm not insulting players by saying that I don't think they're competitive enough to be there.

TIJ got to the championship bracket where he proceeded to beat Attero 2-1 and then get 2-0'd by Tyler. The only notable player he beat along the way was WBC, as far as I can tell.

I'm trying to point out the grievous problems with forgoing an open qualifier: namely that you're inviting people whose only MLG results have ranged from winning the loser's bracket to getting mildly deep.

But I mean, I'd actually prefer to invite players like TIJ, Attero, and underdogs who have actually had to fight through the open bracket instead of people like LZ/Inc/Tyler who just seem to keep getting seeded. I want MLG to invite players who are in their prime NOW or RECENTLY, not players who did okay a year ago. See the problem?

Minigun is the best player in NA so you're crazy
"Own-ed" - CatZ
QNdie
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland210 Posts
January 28 2012 17:35 GMT
#593
One thing I hate about MLG is that its really a GSL with a somewhat different format when it comes down to it. Only top koreans and foreigners will perform well and there is a shitton of people which could be replaced by other people. Also sucks that its same time as ASUS ROG. Not too hyped, if anything its another opportunity to see some koreans but really MLG stopped being something special for me. Not trying to flame; trying to be constructive. Generally there are some things which are nigh impossible to solve, like, for example that EU players will not go because flight cost/time is super high. If MLG did HSC qualifier format it would have players such as Stephano, MaNa or Nerchio.
sambo400
Profile Joined March 2011
United States378 Posts
January 28 2012 17:37 GMT
#594
Wheres Orb and Gatored?
sVnteen
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2238 Posts
January 28 2012 17:38 GMT
#595
how did they choose which players were allowed?

im sure those arent all the players who wanted to play in this qualification right?
MY LIFE STARTS NOW ♥
SniXSniPe
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1938 Posts
January 28 2012 17:41 GMT
#596
On January 29 2012 02:06 Shiori wrote:
I used "fine" in the literal sense of the word, as in, I have no problem with that player being there. Again, I'm not insulting players by saying that I don't think they're competitive enough to be there.

TIJ got to the championship bracket where he proceeded to beat Attero 2-1 and then get 2-0'd by Tyler. The only notable player he beat along the way was WBC, as far as I can tell.

I'm trying to point out the grievous problems with forgoing an open qualifier: namely that you're inviting people whose only MLG results have ranged from winning the loser's bracket to getting mildly deep.

But I mean, I'd actually prefer to invite players like TIJ, Attero, and underdogs who have actually had to fight through the open bracket instead of people like LZ/Inc/Tyler who just seem to keep getting seeded. I want MLG to invite players who are in their prime NOW or RECENTLY, not players who did okay a year ago. See the problem?


The only things I'll have to disagree is that saying "lol no" to Hawk (who did pretty damn well at Anaheim), and saying that State is "on the edge" is totally off because anyone who knows anything about NA knows he's gotten really good and is probably a top 3 NA Protoss now (seriously).


There are also some people who I don't think are "Fine", but I don't want to insult them. If I could name any other players that are missing from NA that aren't attending Assembly I would, but there's not that many I can think of.
Hardigan
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1297 Posts
January 28 2012 17:46 GMT
#597
On January 29 2012 02:35 QNdie wrote:
One thing I hate about MLG is that its really a GSL with a somewhat different format when it comes down to it. Only top koreans and foreigners will perform well and there is a shitton of people which could be replaced by other people. Also sucks that its same time as ASUS ROG. Not too hyped, if anything its another opportunity to see some koreans but really MLG stopped being something special for me. Not trying to flame; trying to be constructive. Generally there are some things which are nigh impossible to solve, like, for example that EU players will not go because flight cost/time is super high. If MLG did HSC qualifier format it would have players such as Stephano, MaNa or Nerchio.

Read the beginning of the thread again. They said that the Top 8 of each region get their trip paid and maybe even their stay (whatever they mean with all expenses).
Seraphone
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom1219 Posts
January 28 2012 17:51 GMT
#598
On January 29 2012 02:35 QNdie wrote:
One thing I hate about MLG is that its really a GSL with a somewhat different format when it comes down to it. Only top koreans and foreigners will perform well and there is a shitton of people which could be replaced by other people. Also sucks that its same time as ASUS ROG. Not too hyped, if anything its another opportunity to see some koreans but really MLG stopped being something special for me. Not trying to flame; trying to be constructive. Generally there are some things which are nigh impossible to solve, like, for example that EU players will not go because flight cost/time is super high. If MLG did HSC qualifier format it would have players such as Stephano, MaNa or Nerchio.


How hard is it to read the first post in the thread?
Mvp, Nestea, Leenock, MC, Oz, Jjakji!
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 17:54:47
January 28 2012 17:52 GMT
#599
On January 29 2012 01:49 ThatGuy89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 01:37 Shiori wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm going to do everyone a favour and go through the entire NA list and explain where people are having issues:

Slush- Fine. He's managed to take at least a few wins in recent MLGs
Kiwikai- Fine. He beat Stephano and performed well at the beginning of last year as well.
Rain- Obviously fine.
Sheth- Fine. Solid player with consistent results.
Incontrol- No. This guy does not deserve to be invited. I love Incontrol on SotG, but he only did well in like 1 MLG and it was the one at which the level of competition was very low. I know well over 15 unknown players that are 3-0+ against Incontrol on ladder. I don't know why MLG keeps riding on his results from a year ago. Again, no personal hatred against him; he's great for the community but doesn't deserve this invite.
Machine- Maybe. Hasn't won anything against anyone notable in a long time, but did manage to get a win or two at recent MLGs. On the edge of qualification.
Drewbie- Fine. He won an open bracket fairly recently.
Tyler- I'm probably going to take a lot of flak for saying that if Tyler wasn't "known" there's absolutely no way he'd get this spot. He got eliminated from the open bracket at the last MLG after a string of bottom finishes in his group. Again, Sc2 icon and a cool guy, but I don't think he's competitive right now.
KR- Fine.
Vibe- Meh.
Demuslim- Fine.
Sase- Fine.
Trimaster- Fine; beat Idra at MLG awhile ago.
QXC- Fine.
Artist- Fine.
Mihai- No. Essentially no accomplishments since MLG Dallas.
DDoro- Fine.
Illusion- Fine.
Agh- No idea why he's being invited.
ThisisJimmy- No. Again, making it to the third round in the open bracket and being somewhat popular on youtube does not a top-tier player make.
WBC- Fine.
DDE- Yeah, okay.
OptikZero- Dunno; basically know nothing about him.
State- Probably on the edge.
Inori- Fine.
LzGamer- No. Guy hasn't done anything recently and got knocked out of the open bracket. Has literally not won anything in the longest time.
KingSpades- Rofl,I think this guy is overrated but I guess inviting underdogs is okay.
Hawk- Lol, no.
Gowswer- Yeah.
Axslav- Meh. No results.
Ostojiy- Okay.
Attero- Don't get this one. I guess he's a popular streamer?
Morrow- Okay.
Naama- Fine.
Stalife- God no.
Catz- Fine.
TT1- Fine.
Killer- Fine.
Minigun- I guess?

I hope I've managed to hit most of the players that people have trouble seeing as having anything but a massive longshot at even getting top 10 in this tournament.



just out of curiosity, when you keep saying 'dunno why _____ is getting invited' who would you invite instead?
Ok not all of them are amazing players, but there arent enough players to have a tournament of only amazing players - unless its like a 10 man tournament or something


Well, seeing how few EU players are in the qualifiers, I'm sure that if you really know the scene, there are a bunch of players from Europe, many of whom are much better than some of the NA players and some who are at least equally skilled as them, you could invite instead of filling up the spots with some of the players Shiori listed.

And that's when there are not even the 139 spots filled like they originally announced, so it has to hurt the players even more if they didn't get an invite.
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
January 28 2012 17:53 GMT
#600
On January 29 2012 02:06 Shiori wrote:
I used "fine" in the literal sense of the word, as in, I have no problem with that player being there. Again, I'm not insulting players by saying that I don't think they're competitive enough to be there.

TIJ got to the championship bracket where he proceeded to beat Attero 2-1 and then get 2-0'd by Tyler. The only notable player he beat along the way was WBC, as far as I can tell.

I'm trying to point out the grievous problems with forgoing an open qualifier: namely that you're inviting people whose only MLG results have ranged from winning the loser's bracket to getting mildly deep.

But I mean, I'd actually prefer to invite players like TIJ, Attero, and underdogs who have actually had to fight through the open bracket instead of people like LZ/Inc/Tyler who just seem to keep getting seeded. I want MLG to invite players who are in their prime NOW or RECENTLY, not players who did okay a year ago. See the problem?

No, you haven't been watching MLG's very much. Tyler has not been doing ok a year ago, he fought his way through one of the open brackets at an MLG, and has also beaten some good players in the championship brackets.
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 180
Nina 128
SteadfastSC 66
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 492
910 59
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm39
League of Legends
Doublelift1568
Super Smash Bros
PPMD59
Other Games
summit1g9451
Grubby2863
shahzam621
C9.Mang0251
PiGStarcraft215
Maynarde78
Liquid`Ken14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 41
• davetesta5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21510
Other Games
• imaqtpie911
• Shiphtur277
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
14m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.