• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8833 users

StarCraft Mass Recall: SC1 campaigns on SC2 thread - Page 85

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 Next
Jose10
Profile Joined November 2018
6 Posts
May 31 2019 22:19 GMT
#1681
i can load some maps directly from explorer but not from the launcher, i get the 'unable to load map' error. is there a fix to this or is it some secret?
Jose10
Profile Joined November 2018
6 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-06-01 01:49:03
June 01 2019 01:48 GMT
#1682
lol, figured it out. just applied the Starcraft Mass Recall v7.0 Campaign Launcher hotfix. this file really should be renamed for people who run into this problem. maybe call it Starcraft Mass Recall v7.Mission 3 'Desperate Alliance' hotfix. just a suggestion.
Jose10
Profile Joined November 2018
6 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-04 03:45:22
July 04 2019 03:24 GMT
#1683
i got v7.1 to install by disabling the antivirus. once its done you can turn your antivirus back on.
Soul Reaver
Profile Joined July 2019
2 Posts
July 27 2019 03:30 GMT
#1684
I'm having real issues saving in the campaign. I keep getting "Save Failed" messages.
When that happens a save file gets created, but it's a 'broken' one that can't be loaded.

It's not entirely consistent though. I had issues initially trying to save at the SCMR main menu, but later I did manage to save there.

However, I'm currently on the Terran Mission "Norad II" and no matter how many times I try, it never seems to let me save.

This isn't related to me finishing and restarting the mission - I've never finished it. It happens even if I start the game fresh, load the SCMR menu, start the map from there, and try to save. Nothing helps.

Any advice? Am I doing something wrong?
Krisz
Profile Joined May 2015
6 Posts
July 29 2019 16:58 GMT
#1685
Question: Is missons from Retrbution and Insurrection be in Mass Recall in the future? Have never played them not even when there where new back in the late 90s, did not know about them lol.
Soul Reaver
Profile Joined July 2019
2 Posts
July 30 2019 08:25 GMT
#1686
By the way, I've found a workaround for my "Save Failed" problem above:

When you start a mission, try saving early on to see if you get the "Save Failed" message. If you do, bring up the menu, select Quit, select Return to the SCMR Menu and then try restarting the mission from scratch from there. Try saving again and see if it works.

So far, this has worked for me.
Krisz
Profile Joined May 2015
6 Posts
August 01 2019 17:48 GMT
#1687
Should i play Stukov episode before or after Enslavers episode 3? If i want to play them in order?
Insidious611
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3 Posts
September 12 2019 11:23 GMT
#1688
Hi all! Doesn't look like this gets posted in much but I don't know where else to ask and I can't seem to find anything talking about this one way or the other. I have a question about cutscenes. I have SCMR v7.1 installed with the cutscene pack, and have both the cutscenes and interludes turned on.

I saw the opening cutscene from the original game, but I'm on Mission Five of the terran campagn and haven't seen a cutscene since. I thought the cutscene with Lester (y'know, "that's a zerglin' lester, smaller type of zerg, they wouldn't be out this far unless.... oh shit") appeared in early game during the Mar Sara bits. Was that cutscene cut out of SCMR for some reason, am I just remembering wrong where that cutscene is placed in the story, or is there something wrong with my install?

It's a minor nitpick I know but that cutscene was one of the funniest parts of the original game for me.
LHK
Profile Joined May 2015
204 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-12 19:03:08
September 12 2019 19:02 GMT
#1689
bump because that cutscene is also my favorite, would love to see it if its in SCMR
-Laura
RealityTheGreat
Profile Joined January 2018
China564 Posts
September 13 2019 02:20 GMT
#1690
I'm sure that the mapmaker never play his highest difficulty mode.
Betrayed, forgotten, abandoned.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
November 29 2019 22:11 GMT
#1691
So I have been trying this again. Is it intentional that reavers shoot straight over cliffs? Playing SC Terran Campaign and the AI reavers just shoot me from the high ground.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
nanthil
Profile Joined April 2020
2 Posts
April 18 2020 01:35 GMT
#1692
Are there settings to limit control group size and stop auto rally workers to minerals?
Byproduct
Profile Joined June 2020
4 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-25 13:40:52
June 25 2020 13:23 GMT
#1693
I've played this some years ago, now gave it another go, and I'm blown away by all the improvements. Fantastic work! Makes SC1 (an immensely better story than SC2) a pleasure to play again.

Coming from the faster-paced SC2, I sometimes find myself getting bored at the early phase of the campaign missions where I'm basically just building workers. I think that stage could benefit from a game speed option that is even faster than the standard "faster". I've no idea if it's easy or hard to implement though.
fishjie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1519 Posts
June 27 2020 19:18 GMT
#1694
cool bump am gonna check it out
UndeadStar
Profile Joined October 2020
France2 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-18 14:40:26
October 29 2020 13:00 GMT
#1695
I finally managed to fix the "operation cwal" and "power overwhelming" cheats to work the way I wanted (sometimes as a bugfix, sometimes as something I deemed better).
I added a push on S button to start from the briefing like in the original (when replaying the same map over and over again to test stuff, it's an useful feature), though I can't press it too early before characters speak in briefing, or they will speak over the gameplay instead.
And based on previous behavior of terran missile turret under operation cwal (cooldown between attacks -90%), I made a cheat that give that attack speed increase to all owned units (funnier way to win a mission than power overwhelming.
...
Now the question is: if I don't like Twitch and don't want to register to it, how can I share what I did (either with the mod devs or just with players) ?

Note: I'm still at episode 2, maybe some things could be unexpectedly broken with Protoss
Note2: this reply is based on version 7.3.1 for future reference

edit: things did get broken on some things with Protoss, but they got better after some fixes.
edit2: last map of non-bw campaign broke more stuff, but I got it fixed...to an extent (some bugs are within the map out of reach of a generic fix). Also currently my mod would include a mistake: attempt to give a proper look to the Queen's nest (because it's far too ridiculous to see the Scourge Nest standing there, even if the SC1 Queen Nest fan model is unfinished). But If I don't get to share anything, who care?
BenMcLean
Profile Joined August 2014
United States20 Posts
January 16 2021 23:33 GMT
#1696
Question: I know in the past, choosing Grid hotkeys has required a separate mod. Is that still the case?

Call me a Zealot, but without grid hotkeys, I consider both StarCrafts to be unplayable.
Burninating the countryside!
heronn
Profile Joined January 2013
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-17 13:09:40
January 17 2021 10:56 GMT
#1697
nvm
UndeadStar
Profile Joined October 2020
France2 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-01 09:32:47
January 29 2021 17:44 GMT
#1698
The mod got an update, took some some time to reapply some of my changes.
I was at episode 5, and I'm running into a bunch of bugs (double objectives display, starting sequence of map suddenly repeating (horrible when it also reset resources to initial values)).
I hope the developers of the mod/maps will try to go for completion unlike those of the actual game.

edit: some of the bugs were from my changes, but it's true it's not complete yet, and I haven't tested everything that is likely to be bugged either.
Arcanewinds
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom197 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-13 00:12:19
June 12 2021 23:49 GMT
#1699
It took me a little time to get Mass Recall working on Mac OS X - I couldn't find the shortcut .zip file named 'Starcraft Mass Recall - MAC' in the download packages. In case there are others who have the same issue, I'll share the approach to launching the campaign which worked for me.

Once the mods and maps are unpacked, open up Terminal and (copy/paste) the following command:

/Applications/StarCraft\ II/Support/SC2Switcher.app/Contents/MacOS/SC2Switcher /Applications/StarCraft\ II/Maps/Starcraft\ Mass\ Recall/SCMR\ Campaign\ Launcher.SC2Map; exit;


This will tell the SC2Switcher executable to run the SCMR Campaign Launcher. Hope it helps!
leoking4121996
Profile Joined March 2022
5 Posts
March 22 2022 05:36 GMT
#1700
Is there anyway to make Mass Recall work with pirated game?
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 492
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31502
Bisu 3131
Shuttle 1836
Hyuk 1074
Mini 625
EffOrt 550
Larva 413
Soma 347
ZerO 242
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 62
Mong 45
Hyun 45
Trap 41
Pusan 35
PianO 31
Killer 30
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 28
zelot 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Rock 13
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8106
qojqva1849
Dendi1059
Counter-Strike
fl0m3000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1373
crisheroes1009
Liquid`Hasu600
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2108
B2W.Neo1028
Beastyqt586
Mlord290
Hui .225
Livibee201
Liquid`VortiX135
KnowMe118
ArmadaUGS102
elazer83
Mew2King79
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 62
• StrangeGG 34
• mYiSmile118
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8950
• WagamamaTV272
League of Legends
• Jankos2043
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
FEL
31m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 31m
INu's Battles
20h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.