Version 1.5.0 Update
- Auto Inject/MULE Timer now set to default
- Voice Prompt can now be set earlier in order to prepare
- Added Build Item Linger Time setting
- 'THOR RUSH!!!' by TwoPack added to build server
Version 1.4.2 Update
- Add Build button now on main menu
- Added 'PVT 1Gate FE' build to server
- Fixed a crash when adding a build
Version 1.4.0 Update
- Added a help page
- Added build editing functionality
- Added a new build on the build database
The free app can be found here: https://market.android.com/details?id=danghiskhan.sc2_build_timer
The paid app without ads is here: https://market.android.com/details?id=danghiskhan.sc2_build_timer_pro
"Perfect your Starcraft 2 build openers with SC2 Build Timer Lite! Keep this app next to you to help perfect your build order timings.
- Voice narration for build orders
- Automatic inject and MULE timers (sync with Orbital Command/Queen production)
- Manual inject and MULE timers started manually
- Pause button
- 13 build orders available
- Create and edit your own builds and share them online! (builds are subject to moderation before they are shown)
- Slick, responsive interface
Please rate this app well if you like it! Feel free to email me if you have any feature requests!
This lite version supports only 20 builds to be stored at a time and only 10 build downloads from the server."
It uses the YABOT formatting for build orders but only works with those builds with timestamps for each item. What features do you think should be added next? And I'd like any feedback on the current app design.