• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:33
CEST 10:33
KST 17:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11045 users

How much of a cut does blizzard get from tourny? - Page 18

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 24 Next All
Cataphract
Profile Joined August 2010
United States69 Posts
October 13 2011 20:03 GMT
#341
On October 14 2011 03:55 Hnnngg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 03:36 Warblade! wrote:
On October 14 2011 02:56 conz wrote:
Taking it away from the what's correct and legal, it's a shame because in a sense MLG and these bigger events are growing SC2 through advertising sc2, surely blizzard makes a ton off the people that watch the big crowds and hours of content then decide to buy or play the game. Doesn't seem fair.


What exactly would seem fair to you? For those of you having such an issue with a possible revenue stream for Blizzard off of these tournaments, do you also bombard the forums of the NFL, NBA, MLB, FIFA, etc. complaining whenever they take a cut of revenue from broadcasted content of their respective sports?

I think the point everyone is missing here is that the major tournaments themselves are doing quite well. We have MLG_Lee here personally defending Blizzard's right to a cut of the revenue and while he legally can't comment on it, I'm sure it's because he and the MLG are doing quite well regardless of that cut. And I'm sure it's the same for the GSL, IPL, Dreamhack, etc. I find it hilarious that people are trying to villify Blizzard so badly that they're missing the big picture that the eSports scene is EXPLODING right now.

EVERYONE involved with the major events are making money - from the organizers to the progamers to the sponsors and yes even Blizzard. As a fan, it blows my mind that people will find any reason to complain about the current tournament and eSports scene when we as fans have more content than ever before and the scene is on the verge of blowing up into the mainstream thanks to these amazing games of SC2, BarCrafts forming as a result and the burgeoning possibilities of having eSports on broadcast television (P.S. thanks Sundance/MLG for working on getting this done!).

If Blizzard were screwing things up as badly as the trolls are making them out to be, NONE of this would even be an issue. This would be a forum with 10 people discussing the merits of Supreme Commander or some other RTS as an esports game and how they're the only 10 people with the vision to see how it could maybe succeed as one with tournaments paying out hundreds of dollars to the top players!


Time to inject a new opinion... I don't give a fuck what MLG Lee says or thinks. I don't want to indirectly pay Blizzard so they can make up their single-player casual bullshit. I want to pay for esports, and if any percentage of that goes to Blizzard, then the money is getting squandered for whatever Blizzard wants to spend it on (single-player casual bullshit).

Theorycrafting right now, but I don't want MLG to be "fine". Fine is bullshit when it can be Good. Blizzard is choking out their IP, scarcity is real and it's inefficient to use our limited funds for what Blizzard wants (single-player casual bullshit).

Blizzard isn't screwing up, but they aren't helping. Their patches and balancing is just fixing their original fuck-ups. They don't (or shouldn't) balance for meta-game. So they just need to balance for the original content, which they could've done before they even shipped it out instead of focusing on other things they did (single-player casual bullshit).




I'm gonna go out on a limb and say more people bought Starcraft 2 for the singleplayer experience rather than the competitive multiplayer. I have a bunch of people on my realID friends list that own the game. Probably close to 10. 3 of them have ever laddered. 1 of them has watched the GSL.

Blizzard probably made more money from people that bought the game for the singleplayer only, than they do on people that only care about multiplayer. I read about people on forums that talk about how they don't even like to play the game on ladder, they prefer to watch it, but I can guarantee that all of them will play the Heart of the Swarm campaign.

I think this based on my experiences.

And for the record, I like both.
gatorling
Profile Joined December 2010
United States30 Posts
October 13 2011 20:03 GMT
#342

I don't want to indirectly pay Blizzard so they can make up their single-player casual bullshit. I want to pay for esports, and if any percentage of that goes to Blizzard, then the money is getting squandered...


Easy solution. Stop watching events with a 5k prize pool and E-mail sponsors telling them that you will not buy their products for sponsoring e-sport events where the game creator takes a portion of the ad revenues.

I'm surprised how many people are out there who want to legitimize one stream of profit (retail sales of a $60 game) but demonize the other (profiting from the game as a spectator sport).

I get the distinct feeling that people want Blizzard to promote and grow e-sports out of altruism and warm-fuzzy feelings and that growing e-sports because it will grow profits is inherently an awful evil thing.

If Blizzard gets too greedy. The market will punish them, there are plenty of other games out there that would love to be THE e-sport game.


One number I would like to see is how many of those dollars made from events will be re-invested into the game.






What is?
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
October 13 2011 20:03 GMT
#343
On October 14 2011 03:36 Warblade! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 02:56 conz wrote:
Taking it away from the what's correct and legal, it's a shame because in a sense MLG and these bigger events are growing SC2 through advertising sc2, surely blizzard makes a ton off the people that watch the big crowds and hours of content then decide to buy or play the game. Doesn't seem fair.


What exactly would seem fair to you? For those of you having such an issue with a possible revenue stream for Blizzard off of these tournaments, do you also bombard the forums of the NFL, NBA, MLB, FIFA, etc. complaining whenever they take a cut of revenue from broadcasted content of their respective sports?

I think the point everyone is missing here is that the major tournaments themselves are doing quite well. We have MLG_Lee here personally defending Blizzard's right to a cut of the revenue and while he legally can't comment on it, I'm sure it's because he and the MLG are doing quite well regardless of that cut. And I'm sure it's the same for the GSL, IPL, Dreamhack, etc. I find it hilarious that people are trying to villify Blizzard so badly that they're missing the big picture that the eSports scene is EXPLODING right now.

EVERYONE involved with the major events are making money - from the organizers to the progamers to the sponsors and yes even Blizzard. As a fan, it blows my mind that people will find any reason to complain about the current tournament and eSports scene when we as fans have more content than ever before and the scene is on the verge of blowing up into the mainstream thanks to these amazing games of SC2, BarCrafts forming as a result and the burgeoning possibilities of having eSports on broadcast television (P.S. thanks Sundance/MLG for working on getting this done!).

If Blizzard were screwing things up as badly as the trolls are making them out to be, NONE of this would even be an issue. This would be a forum with 10 people discussing the merits of Supreme Commander or some other RTS as an esports game and how they're the only 10 people with the vision to see how it could maybe succeed as one with tournaments paying out hundreds of dollars to the top players!


?????

You do realize that the NFL, NBA, FIFA, MLB don't own rights to their respective sports, they are simply LEAGUES. Whoever invented football, basketball, baseball, soccer, etc. isn't getting paid, nor are their families. If Blizzard created their own leagues and tournaments they should have every right to get paid for them. But blizzard should not be able to just demand money from any organization featuring SC2 at an event. The companies and players have already purchased Blizzard's game and that should be the end of where Blizzard can stick their greedy fingers. If Blizzard took an active role in promoting and nurturing the professional scene and actually seemed to give a fuck about consumer feedback then people might have a different view.

As it is, Blizzard has been unforgivably slow/reluctant/unwilling to listen to the community... and you wonder why people feel cheated when Blizzard is getting paid out the ass? Not to mention Blizzard has been the chief reason any of these events have had complications... no LAN really?

Hnnngg
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1101 Posts
October 13 2011 20:05 GMT
#344
On October 14 2011 05:00 Treemonkeys wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 03:55 Hnnngg wrote:
Time to inject a new opinion... I don't give a fuck what MLG Lee says or thinks. I don't want to indirectly pay Blizzard so they can make up their single-player casual bullshit. I want to pay for esports, and if any percentage of that goes to Blizzard, then the money is getting squandered for whatever Blizzard wants to spend it on (single-player casual bullshit).

Theorycrafting right now, but I don't want MLG to be "fine". Fine is bullshit when it can be Good. Blizzard is choking out their IP, scarcity is real and it's inefficient to use our limited funds for what Blizzard wants (single-player casual bullshit).

Blizzard isn't screwing up, but they aren't helping. Their patches and balancing is just fixing their original fuck-ups. They don't (or shouldn't) balance for meta-game. So they just need to balance for the original content, which they could've done before they even shipped it out instead of focusing on other things they did (single-player casual bullshit).


Plenty of other non-Blizzard epsorts for you to pay for then.

Also, you're idea of consistently more and more tournaments and content being "choking out their IP" seems pretty off to me.


Yeah, because of a fucked-up company I should just abandon a genre within esports.

Blizzard isn't making tournaments, Blizzcon is a joke. They are strangling grass-roots tournaments by forcing a 5k limit, you can't argue that the 5k limit helps anyone but Blizzard.

And Blizzard taking money (i.e. choking) from MLG/ESL/etc. means that money is not given to MLG/ESL/etc. So, we can either give our money for more MLG/ESL/etc. or we can give it to Blizzard for more single-player! Oh wait, they're going to make the next two games no matter how much money we give them, we're giving them money for SC3. Too bad they're going to waste that money again on single-player casual bullshit.
Hnnngg
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1101 Posts
October 13 2011 20:10 GMT
#345
On October 14 2011 05:03 gatorling wrote:
Show nested quote +

I don't want to indirectly pay Blizzard so they can make up their single-player casual bullshit. I want to pay for esports, and if any percentage of that goes to Blizzard, then the money is getting squandered...


Easy solution. Stop watching events with a 5k prize pool and E-mail sponsors telling them that you will not buy their products for sponsoring e-sport events where the game creator takes a portion of the ad revenues.

I'm surprised how many people are out there who want to legitimize one stream of profit (retail sales of a $60 game) but demonize the other (profiting from the game as a spectator sport).

I get the distinct feeling that people want Blizzard to promote and grow e-sports out of altruism and warm-fuzzy feelings and that growing e-sports because it will grow profits is inherently an awful evil thing.

If Blizzard gets too greedy. The market will punish them, there are plenty of other games out there that would love to be THE e-sport game.


One number I would like to see is how many of those dollars made from events will be re-invested into the game.



There is no THE esport game. Don't even try.

The market is going to do shit within measurable time, oh well.

Blizzard doesn't put in enough effort to earn anything other than the $60.00 I gave them. That's kind of the point. They are on the bottom of the list of people who deserve my money based on how much "work" they have put into esports. They put their work into single-player casual bullshit and sprinkled in their bnet0.2 and "balance" (ask AJ how Blizzard balances their shit), and I paid $60.00 for that.

I'll give them more money when they earn it.
Cataphract
Profile Joined August 2010
United States69 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 20:12:24
October 13 2011 20:10 GMT
#346
On October 14 2011 05:03 gatorling wrote:


If Blizzard gets too greedy. The market will punish them, there are plenty of other games out there that would love to be THE e-sport game.



There are plenty of games that WANT to be the e-sport game, but there is only one that I want to watch, Starcraft 2.

And I think Blizzard has every right to get a share of money from tournaments.

Man, the guy above me REALLY hates the single-player campaign. I would still bet that Blizzard made more money from people that only played that or enjoyed both SP and MP over those that only play MP.
Hnnngg
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1101 Posts
October 13 2011 20:13 GMT
#347
On October 14 2011 05:03 Cataphract wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 03:55 Hnnngg wrote:
On October 14 2011 03:36 Warblade! wrote:
On October 14 2011 02:56 conz wrote:
Taking it away from the what's correct and legal, it's a shame because in a sense MLG and these bigger events are growing SC2 through advertising sc2, surely blizzard makes a ton off the people that watch the big crowds and hours of content then decide to buy or play the game. Doesn't seem fair.


What exactly would seem fair to you? For those of you having such an issue with a possible revenue stream for Blizzard off of these tournaments, do you also bombard the forums of the NFL, NBA, MLB, FIFA, etc. complaining whenever they take a cut of revenue from broadcasted content of their respective sports?

I think the point everyone is missing here is that the major tournaments themselves are doing quite well. We have MLG_Lee here personally defending Blizzard's right to a cut of the revenue and while he legally can't comment on it, I'm sure it's because he and the MLG are doing quite well regardless of that cut. And I'm sure it's the same for the GSL, IPL, Dreamhack, etc. I find it hilarious that people are trying to villify Blizzard so badly that they're missing the big picture that the eSports scene is EXPLODING right now.

EVERYONE involved with the major events are making money - from the organizers to the progamers to the sponsors and yes even Blizzard. As a fan, it blows my mind that people will find any reason to complain about the current tournament and eSports scene when we as fans have more content than ever before and the scene is on the verge of blowing up into the mainstream thanks to these amazing games of SC2, BarCrafts forming as a result and the burgeoning possibilities of having eSports on broadcast television (P.S. thanks Sundance/MLG for working on getting this done!).

If Blizzard were screwing things up as badly as the trolls are making them out to be, NONE of this would even be an issue. This would be a forum with 10 people discussing the merits of Supreme Commander or some other RTS as an esports game and how they're the only 10 people with the vision to see how it could maybe succeed as one with tournaments paying out hundreds of dollars to the top players!


Time to inject a new opinion... I don't give a fuck what MLG Lee says or thinks. I don't want to indirectly pay Blizzard so they can make up their single-player casual bullshit. I want to pay for esports, and if any percentage of that goes to Blizzard, then the money is getting squandered for whatever Blizzard wants to spend it on (single-player casual bullshit).

Theorycrafting right now, but I don't want MLG to be "fine". Fine is bullshit when it can be Good. Blizzard is choking out their IP, scarcity is real and it's inefficient to use our limited funds for what Blizzard wants (single-player casual bullshit).

Blizzard isn't screwing up, but they aren't helping. Their patches and balancing is just fixing their original fuck-ups. They don't (or shouldn't) balance for meta-game. So they just need to balance for the original content, which they could've done before they even shipped it out instead of focusing on other things they did (single-player casual bullshit).




I'm gonna go out on a limb and say more people bought Starcraft 2 for the singleplayer experience rather than the competitive multiplayer. I have a bunch of people on my realID friends list that own the game. Probably close to 10. 3 of them have ever laddered. 1 of them has watched the GSL.

Blizzard probably made more money from people that bought the game for the singleplayer only, than they do on people that only care about multiplayer. I read about people on forums that talk about how they don't even like to play the game on ladder, they prefer to watch it, but I can guarantee that all of them will play the Heart of the Swarm campaign.

I think this based on my experiences.

And for the record, I like both.


How did Blizzard make more money from the single-player when everybody bought both the single-player and multiplayer?

Unless you mean if Blizzard only made a multiplayer game? I've heard LoL is just doing horrible with their exclusive multiplayer content.

And if they actually spent their time only with multiplayer, things could be so much better and I'd be happy to give Blizzard money for doing something right.
Cataphract
Profile Joined August 2010
United States69 Posts
October 13 2011 20:17 GMT
#348
On October 14 2011 05:13 Hnnngg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 05:03 Cataphract wrote:
On October 14 2011 03:55 Hnnngg wrote:
On October 14 2011 03:36 Warblade! wrote:
On October 14 2011 02:56 conz wrote:
Taking it away from the what's correct and legal, it's a shame because in a sense MLG and these bigger events are growing SC2 through advertising sc2, surely blizzard makes a ton off the people that watch the big crowds and hours of content then decide to buy or play the game. Doesn't seem fair.


What exactly would seem fair to you? For those of you having such an issue with a possible revenue stream for Blizzard off of these tournaments, do you also bombard the forums of the NFL, NBA, MLB, FIFA, etc. complaining whenever they take a cut of revenue from broadcasted content of their respective sports?

I think the point everyone is missing here is that the major tournaments themselves are doing quite well. We have MLG_Lee here personally defending Blizzard's right to a cut of the revenue and while he legally can't comment on it, I'm sure it's because he and the MLG are doing quite well regardless of that cut. And I'm sure it's the same for the GSL, IPL, Dreamhack, etc. I find it hilarious that people are trying to villify Blizzard so badly that they're missing the big picture that the eSports scene is EXPLODING right now.

EVERYONE involved with the major events are making money - from the organizers to the progamers to the sponsors and yes even Blizzard. As a fan, it blows my mind that people will find any reason to complain about the current tournament and eSports scene when we as fans have more content than ever before and the scene is on the verge of blowing up into the mainstream thanks to these amazing games of SC2, BarCrafts forming as a result and the burgeoning possibilities of having eSports on broadcast television (P.S. thanks Sundance/MLG for working on getting this done!).

If Blizzard were screwing things up as badly as the trolls are making them out to be, NONE of this would even be an issue. This would be a forum with 10 people discussing the merits of Supreme Commander or some other RTS as an esports game and how they're the only 10 people with the vision to see how it could maybe succeed as one with tournaments paying out hundreds of dollars to the top players!


Time to inject a new opinion... I don't give a fuck what MLG Lee says or thinks. I don't want to indirectly pay Blizzard so they can make up their single-player casual bullshit. I want to pay for esports, and if any percentage of that goes to Blizzard, then the money is getting squandered for whatever Blizzard wants to spend it on (single-player casual bullshit).

Theorycrafting right now, but I don't want MLG to be "fine". Fine is bullshit when it can be Good. Blizzard is choking out their IP, scarcity is real and it's inefficient to use our limited funds for what Blizzard wants (single-player casual bullshit).

Blizzard isn't screwing up, but they aren't helping. Their patches and balancing is just fixing their original fuck-ups. They don't (or shouldn't) balance for meta-game. So they just need to balance for the original content, which they could've done before they even shipped it out instead of focusing on other things they did (single-player casual bullshit).




I'm gonna go out on a limb and say more people bought Starcraft 2 for the singleplayer experience rather than the competitive multiplayer. I have a bunch of people on my realID friends list that own the game. Probably close to 10. 3 of them have ever laddered. 1 of them has watched the GSL.

Blizzard probably made more money from people that bought the game for the singleplayer only, than they do on people that only care about multiplayer. I read about people on forums that talk about how they don't even like to play the game on ladder, they prefer to watch it, but I can guarantee that all of them will play the Heart of the Swarm campaign.

I think this based on my experiences.

And for the record, I like both.


How did Blizzard make more money from the single-player when everybody bought both the single-player and multiplayer?

Unless you mean if Blizzard only made a multiplayer game? I've heard LoL is just doing horrible with their exclusive multiplayer content.

And if they actually spent their time only with multiplayer, things could be so much better and I'd be happy to give Blizzard money for doing something right.



No, I am saying that if you polled everyone that bought Stacraft 2, more people would have bought it purely for the singleplayer campaign than to play just multiplayer.

You can't compare a F2P game(LoL) to SC2(Full box $60 game).

LoL is popular because its free.
Hnnngg
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1101 Posts
October 13 2011 20:17 GMT
#349
On October 14 2011 05:10 Cataphract wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 05:03 gatorling wrote:


If Blizzard gets too greedy. The market will punish them, there are plenty of other games out there that would love to be THE e-sport game.



There are plenty of games that WANT to be the e-sport game, but there is only one that I want to watch, Starcraft 2.

And I think Blizzard has every right to get a share of money from tournaments.

Man, the guy above me REALLY hates the single-player campaign. I would still bet that Blizzard made more money from people that only played that or enjoyed both SP and MP over those that only play MP.


Being a WoW PvP player, you are always on the backburner to PvE. I see the same thing happening with SC2, except SC2 has already started with so much potential from the laurels of BW whereas WoW had a community to force it to have some semblance of competition.

SC2 multiplayer is being throttled by the single-player, and Blizzard wants money from the tournaments. I'm not talking about balancing, I'm talking about time, energy, and money. The majority of the content of the original SC2 box is single-player. But because of great companies like MLG, we can have content outside of that original box. Blizzard only gave us box content, working years and years on it. But they didn't work for years on multiplayer, or balancing, or anything esports related. I don't understand why people think Blizzard is responsible for anything but single-player when talking about content.
Treemonkeys
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2082 Posts
October 13 2011 20:17 GMT
#350
On October 14 2011 05:05 Hnnngg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 05:00 Treemonkeys wrote:
On October 14 2011 03:55 Hnnngg wrote:
Time to inject a new opinion... I don't give a fuck what MLG Lee says or thinks. I don't want to indirectly pay Blizzard so they can make up their single-player casual bullshit. I want to pay for esports, and if any percentage of that goes to Blizzard, then the money is getting squandered for whatever Blizzard wants to spend it on (single-player casual bullshit).

Theorycrafting right now, but I don't want MLG to be "fine". Fine is bullshit when it can be Good. Blizzard is choking out their IP, scarcity is real and it's inefficient to use our limited funds for what Blizzard wants (single-player casual bullshit).

Blizzard isn't screwing up, but they aren't helping. Their patches and balancing is just fixing their original fuck-ups. They don't (or shouldn't) balance for meta-game. So they just need to balance for the original content, which they could've done before they even shipped it out instead of focusing on other things they did (single-player casual bullshit).


Plenty of other non-Blizzard epsorts for you to pay for then.

Also, you're idea of consistently more and more tournaments and content being "choking out their IP" seems pretty off to me.


Yeah, because of a fucked-up company I should just abandon a genre within esports.

Blizzard isn't making tournaments, Blizzcon is a joke. They are strangling grass-roots tournaments by forcing a 5k limit, you can't argue that the 5k limit helps anyone but Blizzard.

And Blizzard taking money (i.e. choking) from MLG/ESL/etc. means that money is not given to MLG/ESL/etc. So, we can either give our money for more MLG/ESL/etc. or we can give it to Blizzard for more single-player! Oh wait, they're going to make the next two games no matter how much money we give them, we're giving them money for SC3. Too bad they're going to waste that money again on single-player casual bullshit.


I'm not sure what your point is, there other other RTS games besides Blizzard games, they might not be esports because they suck. But you can either not pay tournaments at all or you can pay them and they are going to pay Blizzard. They don't have a problem with it like you do. Starcraft 2 has allowed them to make money, period. The expense of paying Blizzard is irrelevant when Blizzard has provided an entirely new area for profit that works.
http://shroomspiration.blogspot.com/
familyguy123
Profile Joined December 2010
92 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 20:24:13
October 13 2011 20:21 GMT
#351
On October 14 2011 05:03 SupLilSon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 03:36 Warblade! wrote:
On October 14 2011 02:56 conz wrote:
Taking it away from the what's correct and legal, it's a shame because in a sense MLG and these bigger events are growing SC2 through advertising sc2, surely blizzard makes a ton off the people that watch the big crowds and hours of content then decide to buy or play the game. Doesn't seem fair.


What exactly would seem fair to you? For those of you having such an issue with a possible revenue stream for Blizzard off of these tournaments, do you also bombard the forums of the NFL, NBA, MLB, FIFA, etc. complaining whenever they take a cut of revenue from broadcasted content of their respective sports?

I think the point everyone is missing here is that the major tournaments themselves are doing quite well. We have MLG_Lee here personally defending Blizzard's right to a cut of the revenue and while he legally can't comment on it, I'm sure it's because he and the MLG are doing quite well regardless of that cut. And I'm sure it's the same for the GSL, IPL, Dreamhack, etc. I find it hilarious that people are trying to villify Blizzard so badly that they're missing the big picture that the eSports scene is EXPLODING right now.

EVERYONE involved with the major events are making money - from the organizers to the progamers to the sponsors and yes even Blizzard. As a fan, it blows my mind that people will find any reason to complain about the current tournament and eSports scene when we as fans have more content than ever before and the scene is on the verge of blowing up into the mainstream thanks to these amazing games of SC2, BarCrafts forming as a result and the burgeoning possibilities of having eSports on broadcast television (P.S. thanks Sundance/MLG for working on getting this done!).

If Blizzard were screwing things up as badly as the trolls are making them out to be, NONE of this would even be an issue. This would be a forum with 10 people discussing the merits of Supreme Commander or some other RTS as an esports game and how they're the only 10 people with the vision to see how it could maybe succeed as one with tournaments paying out hundreds of dollars to the top players!


?????

You do realize that the NFL, NBA, FIFA, MLB don't own rights to their respective sports, they are simply LEAGUES. Whoever invented football, basketball, baseball, soccer, etc. isn't getting paid, nor are their families. If Blizzard created their own leagues and tournaments they should have every right to get paid for them. But blizzard should not be able to just demand money from any organization featuring SC2 at an event. The companies and players have already purchased Blizzard's game and that should be the end of where Blizzard can stick their greedy fingers. If Blizzard took an active role in promoting and nurturing the professional scene and actually seemed to give a fuck about consumer feedback then people might have a different view.

As it is, Blizzard has been unforgivably slow/reluctant/unwilling to listen to the community... and you wonder why people feel cheated when Blizzard is getting paid out the ass? Not to mention Blizzard has been the chief reason any of these events have had complications... no LAN really?



This is retarded. As soon as Blizzard isn't allowed to do this, then they lose their incentive to make the game and maintain SC2 infrastructure. Creating a game like sc2, maintaining in and advertising costs a shit ton and is very risky.

As long as they have the legal right to and the moral obligation to support their shareholders, and they are not doing anything socially irresponsble, they ought to be able to charge whatever the economics of their business justify. If MLG was getting robbed, period, then they ought to be able to negotiate with Blizzard. For instance, if Blizzard's alternative was to accept no MLG at the current revenue ad sharing percentage, and it would be unprofitable for them to do so, they would likely sign an agreement granting an exception.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
October 13 2011 20:21 GMT
#352
I wonder how many people in this thread are going to be glued to the MLG streams this weekend.

I stocked up on NOS and I plan to not move unless I catch on fire. I actually bought twice as much NOS as I normally do because they sponsor the MLG. One for me, one for esports, one for me, one for esports.
#2throwed
Hnnngg
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1101 Posts
October 13 2011 20:24 GMT
#353
On October 14 2011 05:17 Cataphract wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 05:13 Hnnngg wrote:
On October 14 2011 05:03 Cataphract wrote:
On October 14 2011 03:55 Hnnngg wrote:
On October 14 2011 03:36 Warblade! wrote:
On October 14 2011 02:56 conz wrote:
Taking it away from the what's correct and legal, it's a shame because in a sense MLG and these bigger events are growing SC2 through advertising sc2, surely blizzard makes a ton off the people that watch the big crowds and hours of content then decide to buy or play the game. Doesn't seem fair.


What exactly would seem fair to you? For those of you having such an issue with a possible revenue stream for Blizzard off of these tournaments, do you also bombard the forums of the NFL, NBA, MLB, FIFA, etc. complaining whenever they take a cut of revenue from broadcasted content of their respective sports?

I think the point everyone is missing here is that the major tournaments themselves are doing quite well. We have MLG_Lee here personally defending Blizzard's right to a cut of the revenue and while he legally can't comment on it, I'm sure it's because he and the MLG are doing quite well regardless of that cut. And I'm sure it's the same for the GSL, IPL, Dreamhack, etc. I find it hilarious that people are trying to villify Blizzard so badly that they're missing the big picture that the eSports scene is EXPLODING right now.

EVERYONE involved with the major events are making money - from the organizers to the progamers to the sponsors and yes even Blizzard. As a fan, it blows my mind that people will find any reason to complain about the current tournament and eSports scene when we as fans have more content than ever before and the scene is on the verge of blowing up into the mainstream thanks to these amazing games of SC2, BarCrafts forming as a result and the burgeoning possibilities of having eSports on broadcast television (P.S. thanks Sundance/MLG for working on getting this done!).

If Blizzard were screwing things up as badly as the trolls are making them out to be, NONE of this would even be an issue. This would be a forum with 10 people discussing the merits of Supreme Commander or some other RTS as an esports game and how they're the only 10 people with the vision to see how it could maybe succeed as one with tournaments paying out hundreds of dollars to the top players!


Time to inject a new opinion... I don't give a fuck what MLG Lee says or thinks. I don't want to indirectly pay Blizzard so they can make up their single-player casual bullshit. I want to pay for esports, and if any percentage of that goes to Blizzard, then the money is getting squandered for whatever Blizzard wants to spend it on (single-player casual bullshit).

Theorycrafting right now, but I don't want MLG to be "fine". Fine is bullshit when it can be Good. Blizzard is choking out their IP, scarcity is real and it's inefficient to use our limited funds for what Blizzard wants (single-player casual bullshit).

Blizzard isn't screwing up, but they aren't helping. Their patches and balancing is just fixing their original fuck-ups. They don't (or shouldn't) balance for meta-game. So they just need to balance for the original content, which they could've done before they even shipped it out instead of focusing on other things they did (single-player casual bullshit).




I'm gonna go out on a limb and say more people bought Starcraft 2 for the singleplayer experience rather than the competitive multiplayer. I have a bunch of people on my realID friends list that own the game. Probably close to 10. 3 of them have ever laddered. 1 of them has watched the GSL.

Blizzard probably made more money from people that bought the game for the singleplayer only, than they do on people that only care about multiplayer. I read about people on forums that talk about how they don't even like to play the game on ladder, they prefer to watch it, but I can guarantee that all of them will play the Heart of the Swarm campaign.

I think this based on my experiences.

And for the record, I like both.


How did Blizzard make more money from the single-player when everybody bought both the single-player and multiplayer?

Unless you mean if Blizzard only made a multiplayer game? I've heard LoL is just doing horrible with their exclusive multiplayer content.

And if they actually spent their time only with multiplayer, things could be so much better and I'd be happy to give Blizzard money for doing something right.



No, I am saying that if you polled everyone that bought Stacraft 2, more people would have bought it purely for the singleplayer campaign than to play just multiplayer.

You can't compare a F2P game(LoL) to SC2(Full box $60 game).

LoL is popular because its free.


So, the singleplayer people spent $60.00 and the multiplayer people spent $60.00 + ad revenue from tournaments.

It sounds like in the long term that the multiplayer people would be more valuable. And we don't know how many people would've bought it anyway without singleplayer content and just quit. Even then, if only multiplayer people bought the game, it would be better for esports. We would've had SC2 in 2009 (those cinematics take months to make, yay single-player) and with the growth of esports within the last year, I'm not convinced Blizzard wouldn't be better of without single-player content.
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
October 13 2011 20:24 GMT
#354
Anyone remember when game companies were happy if lots of people bought their game? Apparently that's not good enough anymore.
I drop suckas like Plinko
MichaelJLowell
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States610 Posts
October 13 2011 20:26 GMT
#355
Government demands half of all ad revenues above 5,000 dollars for an event: "This will stymie growth!"
Private company demands half of all ad revenues above 5,000 dollars for an event: "They're trying to make money."
http://www.learntocounter.com - I'm a "known troll" so please disconnect your kid's computer when I am on the forums.
Hnnngg
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1101 Posts
October 13 2011 20:26 GMT
#356
On October 14 2011 05:17 Treemonkeys wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 05:05 Hnnngg wrote:
On October 14 2011 05:00 Treemonkeys wrote:
On October 14 2011 03:55 Hnnngg wrote:
Time to inject a new opinion... I don't give a fuck what MLG Lee says or thinks. I don't want to indirectly pay Blizzard so they can make up their single-player casual bullshit. I want to pay for esports, and if any percentage of that goes to Blizzard, then the money is getting squandered for whatever Blizzard wants to spend it on (single-player casual bullshit).

Theorycrafting right now, but I don't want MLG to be "fine". Fine is bullshit when it can be Good. Blizzard is choking out their IP, scarcity is real and it's inefficient to use our limited funds for what Blizzard wants (single-player casual bullshit).

Blizzard isn't screwing up, but they aren't helping. Their patches and balancing is just fixing their original fuck-ups. They don't (or shouldn't) balance for meta-game. So they just need to balance for the original content, which they could've done before they even shipped it out instead of focusing on other things they did (single-player casual bullshit).


Plenty of other non-Blizzard epsorts for you to pay for then.

Also, you're idea of consistently more and more tournaments and content being "choking out their IP" seems pretty off to me.


Yeah, because of a fucked-up company I should just abandon a genre within esports.

Blizzard isn't making tournaments, Blizzcon is a joke. They are strangling grass-roots tournaments by forcing a 5k limit, you can't argue that the 5k limit helps anyone but Blizzard.

And Blizzard taking money (i.e. choking) from MLG/ESL/etc. means that money is not given to MLG/ESL/etc. So, we can either give our money for more MLG/ESL/etc. or we can give it to Blizzard for more single-player! Oh wait, they're going to make the next two games no matter how much money we give them, we're giving them money for SC3. Too bad they're going to waste that money again on single-player casual bullshit.


I'm not sure what your point is, there other other RTS games besides Blizzard games, they might not be esports because they suck. But you can either not pay tournaments at all or you can pay them and they are going to pay Blizzard. They don't have a problem with it like you do. Starcraft 2 has allowed them to make money, period. The expense of paying Blizzard is irrelevant when Blizzard has provided an entirely new area for profit that works.


Basically I'm under the threat of an ultimatum, good esports infrastructure from Blizzard! We don't know who has a problem with what, because there is an NDA. I wonder why... MLG/ESL/etc would also make money without SC2, SC2 isn't keeping esports alive, and esports would be fine without it.
Treemonkeys
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2082 Posts
October 13 2011 20:28 GMT
#357
On October 14 2011 05:24 Hnnngg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 05:17 Cataphract wrote:
On October 14 2011 05:13 Hnnngg wrote:
On October 14 2011 05:03 Cataphract wrote:
On October 14 2011 03:55 Hnnngg wrote:
On October 14 2011 03:36 Warblade! wrote:
On October 14 2011 02:56 conz wrote:
Taking it away from the what's correct and legal, it's a shame because in a sense MLG and these bigger events are growing SC2 through advertising sc2, surely blizzard makes a ton off the people that watch the big crowds and hours of content then decide to buy or play the game. Doesn't seem fair.


What exactly would seem fair to you? For those of you having such an issue with a possible revenue stream for Blizzard off of these tournaments, do you also bombard the forums of the NFL, NBA, MLB, FIFA, etc. complaining whenever they take a cut of revenue from broadcasted content of their respective sports?

I think the point everyone is missing here is that the major tournaments themselves are doing quite well. We have MLG_Lee here personally defending Blizzard's right to a cut of the revenue and while he legally can't comment on it, I'm sure it's because he and the MLG are doing quite well regardless of that cut. And I'm sure it's the same for the GSL, IPL, Dreamhack, etc. I find it hilarious that people are trying to villify Blizzard so badly that they're missing the big picture that the eSports scene is EXPLODING right now.

EVERYONE involved with the major events are making money - from the organizers to the progamers to the sponsors and yes even Blizzard. As a fan, it blows my mind that people will find any reason to complain about the current tournament and eSports scene when we as fans have more content than ever before and the scene is on the verge of blowing up into the mainstream thanks to these amazing games of SC2, BarCrafts forming as a result and the burgeoning possibilities of having eSports on broadcast television (P.S. thanks Sundance/MLG for working on getting this done!).

If Blizzard were screwing things up as badly as the trolls are making them out to be, NONE of this would even be an issue. This would be a forum with 10 people discussing the merits of Supreme Commander or some other RTS as an esports game and how they're the only 10 people with the vision to see how it could maybe succeed as one with tournaments paying out hundreds of dollars to the top players!


Time to inject a new opinion... I don't give a fuck what MLG Lee says or thinks. I don't want to indirectly pay Blizzard so they can make up their single-player casual bullshit. I want to pay for esports, and if any percentage of that goes to Blizzard, then the money is getting squandered for whatever Blizzard wants to spend it on (single-player casual bullshit).

Theorycrafting right now, but I don't want MLG to be "fine". Fine is bullshit when it can be Good. Blizzard is choking out their IP, scarcity is real and it's inefficient to use our limited funds for what Blizzard wants (single-player casual bullshit).

Blizzard isn't screwing up, but they aren't helping. Their patches and balancing is just fixing their original fuck-ups. They don't (or shouldn't) balance for meta-game. So they just need to balance for the original content, which they could've done before they even shipped it out instead of focusing on other things they did (single-player casual bullshit).




I'm gonna go out on a limb and say more people bought Starcraft 2 for the singleplayer experience rather than the competitive multiplayer. I have a bunch of people on my realID friends list that own the game. Probably close to 10. 3 of them have ever laddered. 1 of them has watched the GSL.

Blizzard probably made more money from people that bought the game for the singleplayer only, than they do on people that only care about multiplayer. I read about people on forums that talk about how they don't even like to play the game on ladder, they prefer to watch it, but I can guarantee that all of them will play the Heart of the Swarm campaign.

I think this based on my experiences.

And for the record, I like both.


How did Blizzard make more money from the single-player when everybody bought both the single-player and multiplayer?

Unless you mean if Blizzard only made a multiplayer game? I've heard LoL is just doing horrible with their exclusive multiplayer content.

And if they actually spent their time only with multiplayer, things could be so much better and I'd be happy to give Blizzard money for doing something right.



No, I am saying that if you polled everyone that bought Stacraft 2, more people would have bought it purely for the singleplayer campaign than to play just multiplayer.

You can't compare a F2P game(LoL) to SC2(Full box $60 game).

LoL is popular because its free.


So, the singleplayer people spent $60.00 and the multiplayer people spent $60.00 + ad revenue from tournaments.

It sounds like in the long term that the multiplayer people would be more valuable. And we don't know how many people would've bought it anyway without singleplayer content and just quit. Even then, if only multiplayer people bought the game, it would be better for esports. We would've had SC2 in 2009 (those cinematics take months to make, yay single-player) and with the growth of esports within the last year, I'm not convinced Blizzard wouldn't be better of without single-player content.


You don't seem to realize that the community does not get to set the terms on how Blizzard creates a product. Business does not operate out of altruism for esports, not Blizzard, not MLG, not GLS, not even pro players, not anyone.

Blizzard created a product that tournament organizers want, are willing to pay for, and can make money off of. End of story.
http://shroomspiration.blogspot.com/
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 20:32:23
October 13 2011 20:29 GMT
#358
On October 14 2011 05:26 MichaelJLowell wrote:
Government demands half of all ad revenues above 5,000 dollars for an event: "This will stymie growth!"
Private company demands half of all ad revenues above 5,000 dollars for an event: "They're trying to make money."



Wait...wait...are you really mikey lowell? Like, the awesome one?

*sigh* I have read your articles entirely too much.

BTW, private company provides service for said revenue. A voluntary transaction that makes both parties better off otherwise they wouldn't do it.

The government just points a gun at your head and says gimmie.
#2throwed
Treemonkeys
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2082 Posts
October 13 2011 20:30 GMT
#359
On October 14 2011 05:26 Hnnngg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 05:17 Treemonkeys wrote:
On October 14 2011 05:05 Hnnngg wrote:
On October 14 2011 05:00 Treemonkeys wrote:
On October 14 2011 03:55 Hnnngg wrote:
Time to inject a new opinion... I don't give a fuck what MLG Lee says or thinks. I don't want to indirectly pay Blizzard so they can make up their single-player casual bullshit. I want to pay for esports, and if any percentage of that goes to Blizzard, then the money is getting squandered for whatever Blizzard wants to spend it on (single-player casual bullshit).

Theorycrafting right now, but I don't want MLG to be "fine". Fine is bullshit when it can be Good. Blizzard is choking out their IP, scarcity is real and it's inefficient to use our limited funds for what Blizzard wants (single-player casual bullshit).

Blizzard isn't screwing up, but they aren't helping. Their patches and balancing is just fixing their original fuck-ups. They don't (or shouldn't) balance for meta-game. So they just need to balance for the original content, which they could've done before they even shipped it out instead of focusing on other things they did (single-player casual bullshit).


Plenty of other non-Blizzard epsorts for you to pay for then.

Also, you're idea of consistently more and more tournaments and content being "choking out their IP" seems pretty off to me.


Yeah, because of a fucked-up company I should just abandon a genre within esports.

Blizzard isn't making tournaments, Blizzcon is a joke. They are strangling grass-roots tournaments by forcing a 5k limit, you can't argue that the 5k limit helps anyone but Blizzard.

And Blizzard taking money (i.e. choking) from MLG/ESL/etc. means that money is not given to MLG/ESL/etc. So, we can either give our money for more MLG/ESL/etc. or we can give it to Blizzard for more single-player! Oh wait, they're going to make the next two games no matter how much money we give them, we're giving them money for SC3. Too bad they're going to waste that money again on single-player casual bullshit.


I'm not sure what your point is, there other other RTS games besides Blizzard games, they might not be esports because they suck. But you can either not pay tournaments at all or you can pay them and they are going to pay Blizzard. They don't have a problem with it like you do. Starcraft 2 has allowed them to make money, period. The expense of paying Blizzard is irrelevant when Blizzard has provided an entirely new area for profit that works.


Basically I'm under the threat of an ultimatum, good esports infrastructure from Blizzard! We don't know who has a problem with what, because there is an NDA. I wonder why... MLG/ESL/etc would also make money without SC2, SC2 isn't keeping esports alive, and esports would be fine without it.


Which is why I cannot fathom why you don't realize that Blizzard deal *works* for MLG and pretty much everyone else who matters. If it wasn't profitable, they wouldn't use it, they aren't forced into paying for SC2, they choose to. That simple.
http://shroomspiration.blogspot.com/
Treemonkeys
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2082 Posts
October 13 2011 20:31 GMT
#360
On October 14 2011 05:24 Gann1 wrote:
Anyone remember when game companies were happy if lots of people bought their game? Apparently that's not good enough anymore.


You mean back when esports didn't exist?
http://shroomspiration.blogspot.com/
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 813
Hyuk 545
soO 444
Mini 185
ZerO 121
Killer 58
Shinee 49
Mind 40
Mong 31
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
PianO 17
HiyA 16
ZergMaN 12
yabsab 10
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
XaKoH 779
XcaliburYe317
League of Legends
JimRising 453
Counter-Strike
byalli525
Other Games
olofmeister833
ceh9633
Happy334
Livibee171
crisheroes155
Mew2King65
ArmadaUGS52
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick615
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH393
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Rush1227
• Jankos1166
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 28m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.