• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:24
CEST 05:24
KST 12:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8988 users

[Update] Major released from Sixjax - Page 63

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 83 Next
TolEranceNA
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada434 Posts
September 05 2011 15:23 GMT
#1241
On September 06 2011 00:21 Choboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2011 00:17 TolEranceNA wrote:
On September 06 2011 00:14 Choboo wrote:
On September 06 2011 00:12 TolEranceNA wrote:
On September 06 2011 00:06 Choboo wrote:
On September 06 2011 00:03 TolEranceNA wrote:
On September 06 2011 00:01 Choboo wrote:
On September 06 2011 00:00 TolEranceNA wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:58 Choboo wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:55 TolEranceNA wrote:
[quote]

Please be more informed before posting such post that irritate other informed TL members. Idra is certainly well mannered outside of the game, in fact, all his BMs are to the opponent's race and was never directed to a certain individual.

Yeah, saying 'fuck you' to a player (inside the game (Mana IPL), outside the game (Huk MLG)) doesn't have anything to do with the player... He's just as bm except people laugh and encourage him


I pity your sillyness if you think saying fuck you is more severe than cheating in a tournament and cussing at the management when you were caught, and more severe than insult your management when you are asked to do what you are suppose to do. I pity you sir.

You're a cool guy ^^. My response was mainly to the WBC incident at MLG tho


Well then your view is incredibly limited, swearing is definitely not what got major such a bad reputation, i am sure you know about his actions.

You could have at least look at what I was quoting before insulting me >.>

On September 05 2011 23:43 thragar wrote:
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.

I'm pretty sure that flipping someone off and saying fuck you to someone on the main stage should be punished a lot more than having a dispute at a smaller side stage. Even a die-hard Idra fan would agree that Idra has been more unprofessional at MLG events than Major.


What my point was, that he should be banned NOT only from MLG, but from every major tournaments for his famous cheating

Major hasn't cheated at MLG events. Should Idra also be banned from MLG?

On September 06 2011 00:10 ronpaul012 wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:46 Choboo wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:43 thragar wrote:
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.

Are you serious? Idra has done far worse things than that and I doubt anyone wants to ban him from any tournament, in fact people encourage him.


no. Idra has raged at players, and I'm assuming he's been internally punished for it. However we have never heard of idra swearing at teammates, or refusing to sport his team jersey. If all major had done was swear at other players I'm willing to bet it wouldn't be this big a deal.

hey, clever boy. This is what I quoted:

On September 05 2011 23:43 thragar wrote:
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.

Please read before answering. I think you'd agree that in terms of MLG events Idra has done worse things than Major (i.e. flipping off Huk and MC, swearing at the mainstage etc.)


Lol, idra never cheated, i pity you sir, it is not about sportmanship, it is about moral. You cross the line once, theres no more turning back.


Since there is no Kespa in SC2 I don't think players should get punished in other tournaments than the one they did wrong in. I.e. if Major plays in a tournament he's technically not allowed in I don't think they should ban him from tournaments he is allowed to play like MLG.


Of course not! There is NO kespa in sc2, but i am sure you know that everything commented here is my opinion and is likely never going to happen , until the day i create a SC2 Kespa Global :p
Arotsis:"Nestea, what do you think about Zerg?" Nestea:"...Sad."
ronpaul012
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
September 05 2011 15:24 GMT
#1242
On September 06 2011 00:14 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2011 00:01 Johnzee wrote:
It still blows me away that people are willing to defend this guy. People are apparently so used to the crappy, entitled attitudes of professional athletes in traditional sports that they're willing to give Major a pass here.

ESPORTS is quickly becoming a real and recognized part of what we traditionally consider to be sports, like basketball or football. But unlike traditional sports, where the practices and acceptable behavior of players has already been defined for us by past generations, we have an opportunity to redefine the standards that players should be held to given the relative new-ness of ESPORTS. I think this is particularly important because ESPORTS is still in the process of gaining legitimacy with mainstream audiences.

Major is a part of what people used to think ESPORTS was - just a bunch of kids playing videogames. If we tolerate or encourage childlike behavior, this is what it will continue to be. If we want it to be something more, our perception of this behavior needs to mature.



I cannot believe how illiterate some people can get. This is not why we are defending majOr. Not because we encourage this behavior.

However, in comparison with sixjax and it problems, majOr's problems are obsolete .

Sixjax have to piss all over a released player, leaving him no face and little future. Do your bosses contact every single company in the industry to never employ you because of some childish behavior? Sixjax is doing it now. And, they are cancelling his promise for going to Korea just because he didn't wear team jersey. In my eyes, sixjax seems even more childish than ever. Also, their business model is really shady. It can go bust any second. Also, failure to explain why they can't send anyone to MLG Raleigh is also questionable. Its not about maturity here. Its about looking at a wider picture.


Have you ever worked for a real business? I work retail, and if I forget one piece of my uniform, my belt for example, I get in trouble. If I told a co-worker to fuck off I'd probably be fired, if not in serious trouble. And if I told a customer that, well it wouldn't even be a question. And to your point of them announcing it to the world there's 2 points. First off is that major is attempting to tell mis-truths about the situation. And because of that they're explaining the real reason. Which leads me to my 2nd point of they should! If I got fired from a job, when I'm looking for a new one and they called my old job you bet they'd say why'd I had been fired.
I'm a gooner.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
September 05 2011 15:24 GMT
#1243
On September 06 2011 00:19 Like a Boss wrote:
Sixjax is dumb. Have they never thought that making such a player release statement is going to start up a shit storm, shit storm = bad image = no sponsors. Bad image is bad.

My question is why didnt sixjax sent anyone to MLG? Seems like sixjax is having internal problems with or without major being around.

Major is probably just a worm eatting away an already rotten apple.

All in all, i think both sides suffer from this, Sixjax losing pretty much everything; a problematic skilled player, professionalism, team image and fans (eventually sponsors and much more).
Major tarnishes his own image even more.




When a team releases a player and gives reasons for said release publicly its fine. When the released player comes out and starts shitting on his old team saying they broke contract etc etc. and when the community starts to say things about the team which are untrue - the team has to respond with full disclosure to try and set the record straight.

I think sixjax did the only thing they really could. It was like how EG had to come out and have a full release about the Puma situation. The only difference here is that sixjax did it faster and EG did it slower. Either way, the community is gonna take a dump on the teams for "wronging" a player. These guys aren't KESPA and I think we would all do well to remember this fact. They are within their rights to do what they are doing and they aren't doing it based on a personal vendetta.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
September 05 2011 15:26 GMT
#1244
I wish the best for Major, though if theres much truth to what the recent Sixjax statement claims then he's kind of a scumbag. Though I really don't think he is, and there was probably a lot of... skew to the Sixjax statement as to his reasons for leaving the team. It's one side of the story.

Although I have to say i'm getting a bad... vibe from the sixjax team over all. It seems this is becoming kind of a... major deal, if you will. It doesn't seem they make their ddeals too clear sometimes.

A lot of people in this thread just need to chill out and have some hot cocoa though, don't go getting all mad.

Fuck, how do I fit artosis into this?

memes are a dish best served dank
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
September 05 2011 15:26 GMT
#1245
On September 06 2011 00:00 zeru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 23:45 GrungyMunchy wrote:
On September 05 2011 21:53 zeru wrote:
On September 05 2011 21:51 KristianJS wrote:
Some people seem to think that being in a team is a one way deal. The team provides for the player period and expects nothing in return. That's bullshit. The deal goes both ways. If Major doesn't respect his contractual obligations then sixjax have no reason whatsoever to respect his wishes.

People need to stop talking about the contract like they have seen what it says. So many gaming organizations contracts are extremely vague and undetailed.

Well, you don't know what's in the contract either, so why don't you just shut up? The second statement from SixJax explains specific contract conditions that Major broke, some of them even were widely known in TL before (like the swearing at wbc). What more do you need to shut up about how Major isn't at fault here when he clearly is?

1. I never claimed to know whats in the contract
2. I never said major isnt at fault
3. The only thing which is mentioned to be an actual contract breach so far is about not wearing team shirt.
4. Why so aggressive? I'm simply saying sixjax is a trashy organization which is financed by shady ways to aquire money but still can't afford to send a single player to MLG and doesn't live up to their side of their agreements either.

So you don't think looking for other teams is a breach of his own team's contract? Of course it is, I don't even have to look at the actual contract to know it is. Being aggressive to his own teammats? Nevermind the contract, you think any team would think that's acceptable? Refusing to play? Didn't you stop and think for a second that that might be a breach on a contract of a PLAYER?

About point number 4 of your (nerdy) breakdown list, I'm tired of you and all your idiotic posts on this thread. Over and over again more facts come up and more people reaffirm what actually everyone already knew, that Major is a spoiled asshole that can't sit still in a team if they aren't feeding grapes to his mouth by an arabian slave while he chills at a pool, and you still come here and not only defend the guy, but also on completely irrational grounds.

Regardless of SixJax's history as a company (and not as a sponsor, which by the way is an entirely different thing), Major's history on every other team pretty much reaffirms that it's Major who's at fault here. Again.
Kergy
Profile Joined December 2010
Peru2011 Posts
September 05 2011 15:26 GMT
#1246
He'd fit well in Ratz.

RatzMajor.
Everyday Girl's Day~!
Terrafros
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands194 Posts
September 05 2011 15:27 GMT
#1247
Wow.

I am truly disappointed in Major's actions. I had always heard he was BM, but this is out of bounds, ridiculously unrespectful, and simply inappropriate. I can't even see how people can compare this to Idra.

I hope the guy struggles to find a new team, because from what I see right now, both of his own and Sixjax's statement, he acted like a bastard.
Thorakh
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands1788 Posts
September 05 2011 15:31 GMT
#1248
If this is true, and I see no reason to believe otherwise, Major won't be able to get into a new team. Serves him right.
elKaDor
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden376 Posts
September 05 2011 15:31 GMT
#1249
funny thing is that people still think he has changed and try to flip and turn on everything to make it look like major didnt do anything wrong. well SUCK IT he is still a fag and clan hopper

User was warned for this post
Tweleve
Profile Joined March 2011
United States644 Posts
September 05 2011 15:33 GMT
#1250
On September 06 2011 00:26 Seirios wrote:
He'd fit well in Ratz.

RatzMajor.


I think this was posted like 100 times in this thread and it wasn't funny the first time
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 15:33:39
September 05 2011 15:33 GMT
#1251
--- Nuked ---
me_viet
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1350 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 15:37:37
September 05 2011 15:33 GMT
#1252
What I want to know, is why Skew is so hurt regarding SJG. I ACTUALLY followed all 62 pages of this thread before. SO the facts I got so far...

+Major is out of SJG. Claims SJG didn't send him to Korea. He was in SJG for ~5months. Asked for a raise.

+SJG claims Major breached his contract.

+Skew's "sjg wouldn't have team if players didn't want to get sued blah blah"

--->(This is Skew's OPINION, only dde weighed in later, and by all accounts, he was looking after maj0r, and did not express any discontent with SJG).



SO in the end, all of this was cause by SKEW with his (offhand?) comment. If, it was just Maj0r vs SJG, the thread would've probably died around page 40. SO, I want to know;

+What did SJG do to Skew to leave on such bad terms?
+Why is it taking this long for Skew to speak up regarding it?
OreoBoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada1639 Posts
September 05 2011 15:34 GMT
#1253
This is turning into the same band wagoning witch-hunt as the TSL head coach thing. I don't think we should judge either side based on their own statements. Both have done pretty shady stuff in the past so it's hard to see who is at fault here. After the NRG stuff, it wouldn't surprise me if there was information sixjax is not telling everyone. After the SEA tourny, it wouldn't surprise me if Major wasn't telling the complete truth.
I feel like what skew had to say is much much more important.
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
September 05 2011 15:35 GMT
#1254
On September 06 2011 00:33 zeru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2011 00:26 GrungyMunchy wrote:
On September 06 2011 00:00 zeru wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:45 GrungyMunchy wrote:
On September 05 2011 21:53 zeru wrote:
On September 05 2011 21:51 KristianJS wrote:
Some people seem to think that being in a team is a one way deal. The team provides for the player period and expects nothing in return. That's bullshit. The deal goes both ways. If Major doesn't respect his contractual obligations then sixjax have no reason whatsoever to respect his wishes.

People need to stop talking about the contract like they have seen what it says. So many gaming organizations contracts are extremely vague and undetailed.

Well, you don't know what's in the contract either, so why don't you just shut up? The second statement from SixJax explains specific contract conditions that Major broke, some of them even were widely known in TL before (like the swearing at wbc). What more do you need to shut up about how Major isn't at fault here when he clearly is?

1. I never claimed to know whats in the contract
2. I never said major isnt at fault
3. The only thing which is mentioned to be an actual contract breach so far is about not wearing team shirt.
4. Why so aggressive? I'm simply saying sixjax is a trashy organization which is financed by shady ways to aquire money but still can't afford to send a single player to MLG and doesn't live up to their side of their agreements either.

So you don't think looking for other teams is a breach of his own team's contract? Of course it is, I don't even have to look at the actual contract to know it is. Being aggressive to his own teammats? Nevermind the contract, you think any team would think that's acceptable? Refusing to play? Didn't you stop and think for a second that that might be a breach on a contract of a PLAYER?

About point number 4 of your (nerdy) breakdown list, I'm tired of you and all your idiotic posts on this thread. Over and over again more facts come up and more people reaffirm what actually everyone already knew, that Major is a spoiled asshole that can't sit still in a team if they aren't feeding grapes to his mouth by an arabian slave while he chills at a pool, and you still come here and not only defend the guy, but also on completely irrational grounds.

Regardless of SixJax's history as a company (and not as a sponsor, which by the way is an entirely different thing), Major's history on every other team pretty much reaffirms that it's Major who's at fault here. Again.

Haha, the grounds arent irrational at all. Just because major did things wrong doesn't mean sixjax didn't, which is the way you are thinking, that if anything is irrational. But looking at your post you are pretty mad and people often don't think straight when they are mad.

It's only breach of contract if its listed in the contract. You don't have to know whats in the contract to know whats in the contract? Doesn't make any sense at all. You have no clue at all what is detailed in the contract, neither do I, but I'm not trying to argue that the things he did are contract breaches or not, you are.

...So you don't think it's not a breach of a player's contract if the player refuses to play?

I hope you're joking, because the alternative is that you're simply too dense to make a coherent argument.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 05 2011 15:37 GMT
#1255
I'm not surprised on either side of this story.

After the shitty way sixjax dealt with nrg, it's always been clear that there's no integrity or personality to the organization. It's not surprising that they deal selfishly and arbitrarily with their players.

After the shitty way major dealt with leaving Root, it's always been clear that he's an immature player who expects to be spoiled. Idra worked hard for years in the Korean broodwar b-team system and sacrificed a lotto be where he is today; I am a stron anti-fan, but I recognize that he's earned some slack. Major hasn't.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 15:38:29
September 05 2011 15:37 GMT
#1256
--- Nuked ---
HitMonkie
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia518 Posts
September 05 2011 15:37 GMT
#1257
On September 06 2011 00:10 zeru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2011 00:06 HitMonkie wrote:
All I get from reading this thread is that, Major is out, people just want to argue for no good reason and for some reason somneone called Skew is butthurt and just adding fuel for people to keep arguing.

But in all honesty, does anyone really care? Just let this die already.

I'm curious what reasons skew has to be butthurt?


Why you asking me?

Should ask Skew why he is so butthurt.
Cyrak
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada536 Posts
September 05 2011 15:37 GMT
#1258
After re-reading the full OP after the update I can't feel the slightest bit of pity for either party. These guys truly deserve each other.
Fortune favors the prepared mind.
me_viet
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1350 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 15:41:50
September 05 2011 15:41 GMT
#1259
On September 06 2011 00:37 Cyrak wrote:
After re-reading the full OP after the update I can't feel the slightest bit of pity for either party. These guys truly deserve each other.


You have to keep in mind what happened b/n each release. SJG didn't post anything after Maj0r responded. They only posted it after skew came in with his comments and everyone started asking for full disclosure (witchhunt/bandwagon is probably more correct).

I doubt they would've posted anything if Skew didn't come in. The thread would've justs ended like any other 'Maj0r has parted ways with 'X' "
Tsenister
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom112 Posts
September 05 2011 15:41 GMT
#1260
I don't see anything wrong with what Sixjax has done. Maj0r seems to be in the wrong completely here. I don't even see why he needed to lie about his Jersey's either since he should be championing his team's sponsors. It goes to show that your skill will only take you so far in teams. It's how you act professionally that will keep you there. I've been on Maj0r's stream a few times and he acts like such a douche to everyone and not even making it into a joke/persona.
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 83 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft495
PiGStarcraft449
RuFF_SC2 199
SpeCial 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1338
Hyuk 50
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox707
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 483
C9.Mang0318
Sick104
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS38
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick733
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo765
• Stunt250
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 36m
Online Event
7h 36m
FEL
12h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.