• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9797 users

[Update] Major released from Sixjax - Page 61

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 83 Next
thragar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada450 Posts
September 05 2011 14:43 GMT
#1201
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
September 05 2011 14:45 GMT
#1202
On September 05 2011 21:53 zeru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 21:51 KristianJS wrote:
Some people seem to think that being in a team is a one way deal. The team provides for the player period and expects nothing in return. That's bullshit. The deal goes both ways. If Major doesn't respect his contractual obligations then sixjax have no reason whatsoever to respect his wishes.

People need to stop talking about the contract like they have seen what it says. So many gaming organizations contracts are extremely vague and undetailed.

Well, you don't know what's in the contract either, so why don't you just shut up? The second statement from SixJax explains specific contract conditions that Major broke, some of them even were widely known in TL before (like the swearing at wbc). What more do you need to shut up about how Major isn't at fault here when he clearly is?
Choboo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden2088 Posts
September 05 2011 14:46 GMT
#1203
On September 05 2011 23:43 thragar wrote:
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.

Are you serious? Idra has done far worse things than that and I doubt anyone wants to ban him from any tournament, in fact people encourage him.
SaSe fan club manager
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
September 05 2011 14:49 GMT
#1204
On September 05 2011 23:39 Zalitara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 23:06 Xorphene wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:04 Liudo wrote:
So he lost some jerseys and swore at some other players...

Bogus reasons to get rid of a player if ever I heard them...


So if I play tennis and go out to court in a plain tee instead of my sponsor laden shirt, swear at my opponent during warmup that's fine, and it's bogus to hold me in breach of contract and get rid of me?

Really?
Well if you played tennis at a high level you would probably get more than 2 shirts that you were screwed if you lost. The swearing is silly in my eyes, swearing doesn't nessecarly means your angry, or are trying to be mean. I swear all the time, I swear when talking to my teacher and pretty much everyone in my life, so what? It's words and most swear words are very general and not words that points at a person. As an example I might say "Fuck I hate this god damn timing, so fucking hard to hold" and not slander the guy I am playing.

The lying about the shirts (really? lying about a shirt? just freaking say you lost them) is kinda bad because even if it's a pretty insignificant lie, lying is just not accepteble when your team needs to be able to take you at your word.


Cept you fail to touch upon the whole "shopping for other teams while still on Sixjax". Maybe it's hard to do since the analogy (not your own I know) was tennis which doesn't have any teams. But yeah, shopping for a team when you're under contract, and telling your team that you are despite them reinforcing that you're under contract is probably as bad as the deals that Sixjax made with Korean teams to get a pro house going (which means pretty bad considering they all fell through).
Hey! How you doin'?
Myles
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5162 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 14:50:00
September 05 2011 14:49 GMT
#1205
On September 05 2011 23:46 Choboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 23:43 thragar wrote:
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.

Are you serious? Idra has done far worse things than that and I doubt anyone wants to ban him from any tournament, in fact people encourage him.


I could be wrong, but I don't believe Idra has received any technical fouls at an MLG. And he may be very BM in-game(maybe the worst) but I've never seen him talk to people like that in real life.
Moderator
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
September 05 2011 14:49 GMT
#1206
It's sad to see people defending him, that's all. As long as players like him have any kind of support or appreciation, some (younger) players will alway think it's acceptable to behave like a total jerk just because you're on the internet and happen to have some success in a game.

Some people would be grateful to have received such chances at that age. Others ... well, others are like Major. If you want to be a controversial figure in the scene then at least do it with style like IdrA, and don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 14:54:27
September 05 2011 14:52 GMT
#1207
On September 05 2011 23:46 Choboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 23:43 thragar wrote:
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.

Are you serious? Idra has done far worse things than that and I doubt anyone wants to ban him from any tournament, in fact people encourage him.


Name one thing Idra has done that's worse than cheating the rules of a tournament to go jobbing easy competition, then cussing out the people running tournament because you got caught. Go ride the "it all depends on your opinion" train all you like.
SLTR.Maverick
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada142 Posts
September 05 2011 14:55 GMT
#1208
Like everyone else, I am not surprised that he was released from the team. From hearing other players talk about him and his attitude, I gathered he wouldn't last long on Sixjax.

Too bad he was such a good player, Sixjax will need to find some talent to fill his shoes.
[S]laughter Gaming
TolEranceNA
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada434 Posts
September 05 2011 14:55 GMT
#1209
On September 05 2011 23:46 Choboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 23:43 thragar wrote:
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.

Are you serious? Idra has done far worse things than that and I doubt anyone wants to ban him from any tournament, in fact people encourage him.


Please be more informed before posting such post that irritate other informed TL members. Idra is certainly well mannered outside of the game, in fact, all his BMs are to the opponent's race and was never directed to a certain individual.

Can you tell me ONE time that idea has done "far worse" things?
Arotsis:"Nestea, what do you think about Zerg?" Nestea:"...Sad."
RevRich
Profile Joined February 2011
United States218 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 14:57:02
September 05 2011 14:56 GMT
#1210
The last update of the OP is completely believable to me. Why would a team spend so much time and money to send someone with the maturity of a 10yr old to S. Korea?

Ah well - I'm sure he'll find another team, and another, and another in no time.
ChrisXIV
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Austria3553 Posts
September 05 2011 14:56 GMT
#1211
On September 05 2011 23:49 Shockk wrote:
It's sad to see people defending him, that's all. As long as players like him have any kind of support or appreciation, some (younger) players will alway think it's acceptable to behave like a total jerk just because you're on the internet and happen to have some success in a game.

Some people would be grateful to have received such chances at that age. Others ... well, others are like Major. If you want to be a controversial figure in the scene then at least do it with style like IdrA, and don't bite the hand that feeds you.


I think that the main reason people are defending him is that they want to believe this behavior is acceptable. Because many responses in this thread boil down to: "Meh, no biggie. I would have done the same, it seems reasonable."
"Just stay on 1 base, make a lot of shit, keep attacking. It doesn't work? Keep attacking." -Chill
Choboo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden2088 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 14:59:17
September 05 2011 14:58 GMT
#1212
On September 05 2011 23:55 TolEranceNA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 23:46 Choboo wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:43 thragar wrote:
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.

Are you serious? Idra has done far worse things than that and I doubt anyone wants to ban him from any tournament, in fact people encourage him.


Please be more informed before posting such post that irritate other informed TL members. Idra is certainly well mannered outside of the game, in fact, all his BMs are to the opponent's race and was never directed to a certain individual.

Yeah, saying 'fuck you' to a player (inside the game (Mana IPL), outside the game (Huk MLG)) doesn't have anything to do with the player... He's just as bm except people laugh and encourage him. Also denying shaking hands with Cruncher at MLG and no-showing to Nerchio in TLOpen.
SaSe fan club manager
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
September 05 2011 14:59 GMT
#1213
On September 05 2011 23:58 Choboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 23:55 TolEranceNA wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:46 Choboo wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:43 thragar wrote:
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.

Are you serious? Idra has done far worse things than that and I doubt anyone wants to ban him from any tournament, in fact people encourage him.


Please be more informed before posting such post that irritate other informed TL members. Idra is certainly well mannered outside of the game, in fact, all his BMs are to the opponent's race and was never directed to a certain individual.

Yeah, saying 'fuck you' to a player (inside the game (Mana IPL), outside the game (Huk MLG)) doesn't have anything to do with the player... He's just as bm except people laugh and encourage him


And all of this is "far worse" then what Major has done?
TolEranceNA
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada434 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 15:01:41
September 05 2011 15:00 GMT
#1214
On September 05 2011 23:58 Choboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 23:55 TolEranceNA wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:46 Choboo wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:43 thragar wrote:
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.

Are you serious? Idra has done far worse things than that and I doubt anyone wants to ban him from any tournament, in fact people encourage him.


Please be more informed before posting such post that irritate other informed TL members. Idra is certainly well mannered outside of the game, in fact, all his BMs are to the opponent's race and was never directed to a certain individual.

Yeah, saying 'fuck you' to a player (inside the game (Mana IPL), outside the game (Huk MLG)) doesn't have anything to do with the player... He's just as bm except people laugh and encourage him


I pity your sillyness if you think saying fuck you and not shaking one's hand is more severe than cheating in a tournament and cussing at the management when you were caught, and more severe than insult your management when you are asked to do what you are suppose to do and the things major have done. I pity you sir.
Arotsis:"Nestea, what do you think about Zerg?" Nestea:"...Sad."
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 15:01:52
September 05 2011 15:00 GMT
#1215
--- Nuked ---
Choboo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden2088 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 15:01:48
September 05 2011 15:01 GMT
#1216
On September 06 2011 00:00 TolEranceNA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 23:58 Choboo wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:55 TolEranceNA wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:46 Choboo wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:43 thragar wrote:
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.

Are you serious? Idra has done far worse things than that and I doubt anyone wants to ban him from any tournament, in fact people encourage him.


Please be more informed before posting such post that irritate other informed TL members. Idra is certainly well mannered outside of the game, in fact, all his BMs are to the opponent's race and was never directed to a certain individual.

Yeah, saying 'fuck you' to a player (inside the game (Mana IPL), outside the game (Huk MLG)) doesn't have anything to do with the player... He's just as bm except people laugh and encourage him


I pity your sillyness if you think saying fuck you is more severe than cheating in a tournament and cussing at the management when you were caught, and more severe than insult your management when you are asked to do what you are suppose to do. I pity you sir.

You're a cool guy ^^. My response was mainly to the WBC incident at MLG tho
SaSe fan club manager
Johnzee
Profile Joined April 2011
United States216 Posts
September 05 2011 15:01 GMT
#1217
It still blows me away that people are willing to defend this guy. People are apparently so used to the crappy, entitled attitudes of professional athletes in traditional sports that they're willing to give Major a pass here.

ESPORTS is quickly becoming a real and recognized part of what we traditionally consider to be sports, like basketball or football. But unlike traditional sports, where the practices and acceptable behavior of players has already been defined for us by past generations, we have an opportunity to redefine the standards that players should be held to given the relative new-ness of ESPORTS. I think this is particularly important because ESPORTS is still in the process of gaining legitimacy with mainstream audiences.

Major is a part of what people used to think ESPORTS was - just a bunch of kids playing videogames. If we tolerate or encourage childlike behavior, this is what it will continue to be. If we want it to be something more, our perception of this behavior needs to mature.
“A children's story that can only be enjoyed by children is not a good children's story in the slightest.” - C.S. Lewis
TolEranceNA
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada434 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 15:05:18
September 05 2011 15:03 GMT
#1218
On September 06 2011 00:01 Choboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2011 00:00 TolEranceNA wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:58 Choboo wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:55 TolEranceNA wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:46 Choboo wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:43 thragar wrote:
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.

Are you serious? Idra has done far worse things than that and I doubt anyone wants to ban him from any tournament, in fact people encourage him.


Please be more informed before posting such post that irritate other informed TL members. Idra is certainly well mannered outside of the game, in fact, all his BMs are to the opponent's race and was never directed to a certain individual.

Yeah, saying 'fuck you' to a player (inside the game (Mana IPL), outside the game (Huk MLG)) doesn't have anything to do with the player... He's just as bm except people laugh and encourage him


I pity your sillyness if you think saying fuck you is more severe than cheating in a tournament and cussing at the management when you were caught, and more severe than insult your management when you are asked to do what you are suppose to do. I pity you sir.

You're a cool guy ^^. My response was mainly to the WBC incident at MLG tho


Well then your argument was incredibly limited and clearly i was not informed of that, swearing is definitely not what got major such a bad reputation, i am sure you know about his actions.
Arotsis:"Nestea, what do you think about Zerg?" Nestea:"...Sad."
GeorgeForeman
Profile Joined April 2005
United States1746 Posts
September 05 2011 15:06 GMT
#1219
Wow. Apologists for Major are just as bad if not worse than apologists for Idra. I didn't think that was possible.

"WBC was mean first, so it's okay that Major BMed back/cussed at him loudly and in public."

"It's just a jersey lol"

People are conceding the points that Major acted immature and unprofessionally but still manage to complain that his team didn't reward him with a raise and/or all expenses paid trip to Korea? This kinda thing adds up, and if you're unapologetic, it's not going to make management happy. That folks don't understand this depresses me.
like a school bus through a bunch of kids
Choboo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden2088 Posts
September 05 2011 15:06 GMT
#1220
On September 06 2011 00:03 TolEranceNA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2011 00:01 Choboo wrote:
On September 06 2011 00:00 TolEranceNA wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:58 Choboo wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:55 TolEranceNA wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:46 Choboo wrote:
On September 05 2011 23:43 thragar wrote:
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.

Are you serious? Idra has done far worse things than that and I doubt anyone wants to ban him from any tournament, in fact people encourage him.


Please be more informed before posting such post that irritate other informed TL members. Idra is certainly well mannered outside of the game, in fact, all his BMs are to the opponent's race and was never directed to a certain individual.

Yeah, saying 'fuck you' to a player (inside the game (Mana IPL), outside the game (Huk MLG)) doesn't have anything to do with the player... He's just as bm except people laugh and encourage him


I pity your sillyness if you think saying fuck you is more severe than cheating in a tournament and cussing at the management when you were caught, and more severe than insult your management when you are asked to do what you are suppose to do. I pity you sir.

You're a cool guy ^^. My response was mainly to the WBC incident at MLG tho


Well then your view is incredibly limited, swearing is definitely not what got major such a bad reputation, i am sure you know about his actions.

You could have at least look at what I was quoting before insulting me >.>

On September 05 2011 23:43 thragar wrote:
I really hope no team signs him ever again. That is so unprofessional I don't even know what to say. MLG should ban or suspend him for that kind of conduct, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes rule and he's on strike one or anything like that.

I'm pretty sure that flipping someone off and saying fuck you to someone on the main stage should be punished a lot more than having a dispute at a smaller side stage. Even a die-hard Idra fan would agree that Idra has been more unprofessional at MLG events than Major.
SaSe fan club manager
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 83 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft358
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 99
ViBE89
SpeCial 79
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 166
Noble 78
Hyuk 57
NaDa 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3404
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox463
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4566
Khaldor632
Other Games
summit1g7719
FrodaN1740
Coldzera 805
shahzam605
JimRising 432
C9.Mang0300
KnowMe195
ArmadaUGS58
Mew2King54
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick775
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21480
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Shiphtur149
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 5m
Online Event
11h 5m
FEL
16h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.