• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:19
CEST 19:19
KST 02:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11451 users

[Show] Inside The Game - Official Thread - Page 336

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 334 335 336 337 338 496 Next
Golbat
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States499 Posts
October 24 2012 18:39 GMT
#6701
On October 25 2012 03:09 iNcontroL wrote:
LOOK

I gave an amazingly over the top animated rant. It was offensive and it was mean. But it was directed at Destiny. Why is this different? Well, Destiny fucking dishes it out more so than anyone else. He doesn't make points without mocking others.. I get that: I am the same way. I felt like pretending to shit in my hand and doing a randy savage impression would make it pretty clear I was hamming it up pretty good. I in no way shape or form think this makes it "ok" or alright.. it's obscene and rude. BUT GUESS WHAT? Me ranting about fat girls wearing flip flops is mean/rude. Me ranting about horses IS mean and rude. Me comparing Artosis to a frog that eats shit off the ground IS mean and rude. I have ALWAYS joked this way. And NO this doesn't change anything.. I don't hate Destiny at all. I don't even dislike the guy.. I think he is fucking hilarious and I watch his stream frequently because I enjoy it. But I sure as fuck didn't agree with what he was saying so rather than give a straight laced boring speech I went into "rant mode" which has always been an "incontrol special" or w/e.

I am not sorry for my rant. It was a fucking joke. I am not sorry for high-fiving.. it was a fucking joke. The only thing I regret is having ever responded to this community. 2GD talks about my dead mother watching me masturbate and calls me a cunt on air and it's "Oh 2GD!" Want to know the difference? You guys know god damn well he doesn't give a fuck. I am guilty of giving a fuck.

Well there it is. I will rant and rave in the future. It's what I've done for my entire life. People usually love it but selectively and for no good reason it's also the reason "I lose respect" or "you have lost a fan today."

There are people on reddit campaigning to call the sponsors of EG and get me fired. Part of me hopes they are successful. I couldn't leave SC2 if I tried. Maybe I need this community to fucking murder me.


Oh iNcontroL, why can't I quit you.

I think if you could do one thing to make your life better regarding a lot of hate that you get is to steer clear of the cesspool that is reddit. Whenever I see threads on reddit they are filled with some of the most stupid and dramatic comments i've seen anywhere. Especially the scumbags that make up the SRS subreddit. They make me want to claw my own face off with their self-righteousness.

Personally, your rant against Destiny was fucking hilarious as always. Some people really hate EG and they really hate you. Oh well.
Like why do u use an oven instead of a fire? Coz its fucking better at cooking, that doesnt mean you want the shit to burn.
hitpoint
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1511 Posts
October 24 2012 18:42 GMT
#6702
So I just listened to the episode. THAT is what all this drama is about? This community is getting more and more retarded.

In my opinion the most offensive thing about the show was Wheat insulting our intelligence two or three times with off topic and barely coherent arguments that he seemed to think were profound in some way. Like, if we're arguing that LoL is taking over SC2 then how is it relevant that overall twitch numbers are going up when SC2 numbers are going down? Yea LoL is doing great, and dota2 is getting there so there's more viewers on twitch, we know that shit already. I don't happen to think the growth of other games is healthy to SC2, clearly Destiny didn't either and I think there's a LOT of sensible people that don't buy into the whole "symbiotic relationship" bs. Yea I'm sure that we get a few more viewers who want to check out SC2, but I'm sure we lose even more viewers, and sponsors. I have friends who used to buy GSL every season, I even used to watch it on one of my friends' accounts. I asked him the other day if he was still watching it, and he replied that he stopped following SC2 months ago and is totally into the LoL pro scene. This was from someone that doesn't ladder or anything, he was purely a consumer of SC2 esports (exactly the crowd we would hypothetically want to attract with inc, wheat and idra's argument), but now he totally abandoned SC2 because he actually chooses to play Lol.

I think Idra and Incontrol are great but I don't really agree with their perspective that we can (or need to) make SC2 esports big without Blizzard. If getting the community up in arms for a week and bombarding Blizzard with tweets has a 1% chance of increasing the likelihood that healthy changes are implemented to the game, that's better than just saying "we as a community need to grow this" and offering no real solutions. If there's a small chance that someone high up at Activision took that stunt seriously enough to give the sc2 team more funds or something, then it was a good thing. Whether or not it's true, right now it feels like Blizzard doesn't care at all. Even getting confirmation that they do give a shit is nice just to give us some peace of mind.
It's spelled LOSE not LOOSE.
gurrpp
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States437 Posts
October 24 2012 18:42 GMT
#6703
Mad props to wheat for apologizing and painuser for trying to keep the discussion productive. So much shit throwing between destiny and idra/incontrol that it's impossible to have a civil discussion.
hot fuh days
BoZiffer
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1841 Posts
October 24 2012 18:42 GMT
#6704
On October 25 2012 03:35 theNational. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 03:33 Seiniyta wrote:
Does anyone has the link to the VoD? I'm not going through 30 pages of drama to find it x;x.



http://www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv

It's always on the twitch page, for future reference.



Man I opened up reddit, it's a scary scary place.


Yeah seriously. Reddit might be the worst place I've ever been regarding this community. I don't think I'll ever be visiting there again.
IcariumJhag
Profile Joined November 2011
United States21 Posts
October 24 2012 18:44 GMT
#6705
Oh I love this...now we should take it as a "joke"...ok man.
SpaceYeti
Profile Joined June 2010
United States723 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 18:48:21
October 24 2012 18:46 GMT
#6706
Just saw all this drama after checking /r/starcraft for the day.

My two cents....

1) StarCraft 2 is dying? News to me... Maybe the hype isn't what it was right after release but isn't this normal?
2) Since when is Destiny the leading expert on trends in the industry?

Reddit might be the worst place I've ever been regarding this community.
Behavior is a function of its consequences.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
October 24 2012 18:46 GMT
#6707
On October 25 2012 03:44 IcariumJhag wrote:
Oh I love this...now we should take it as a "joke"...ok man.


No! No.. don't take it as a joke. Whenever I try and make real points I usually pretend to poop or do randy savage impressions! And don't even get me started on how firmly I believe the high-five to be one of the most important interpersonal communication devices of the modern age.
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
October 24 2012 18:48 GMT
#6708
On October 25 2012 03:42 hitpoint wrote:
So I just listened to the episode. THAT is what all this drama is about? This community is getting more and more retarded.

In my opinion the most offensive thing about the show was Wheat insulting our intelligence two or three times with off topic and barely coherent arguments that he seemed to think were profound in some way. Like, if we're arguing that LoL is taking over SC2 then how is it relevant that overall twitch numbers are going up when SC2 numbers are going down? Yea LoL is doing great, and dota2 is getting there so there's more viewers on twitch, we know that shit already. I don't happen to think the growth of other games is healthy to SC2, clearly Destiny didn't either and I think there's a LOT of sensible people that don't buy into the whole "symbiotic relationship" bs. Yea I'm sure that we get a few more viewers who want to check out SC2, but I'm sure we lose even more viewers, and sponsors. I have friends who used to buy GSL every season, I even used to watch it on one of my friends' accounts. I asked him the other day if he was still watching it, and he replied that he stopped following SC2 months ago and is totally into the LoL pro scene. This was from someone that doesn't ladder or anything, he was purely a consumer of SC2 esports (exactly the crowd we would hypothetically want to attract with inc, wheat and idra's argument), but now he totally abandoned SC2 because he actually chooses to play Lol.

I think Idra and Incontrol are great but I don't really agree with their perspective that we can (or need to) make SC2 esports big without Blizzard. If getting the community up in arms for a week and bombarding Blizzard with tweets has a 1% chance of increasing the likelihood that healthy changes are implemented to the game, that's better than just saying "we as a community need to grow this" and offering no real solutions. If there's a small chance that someone high up at Activision took that stunt seriously enough to give the sc2 team more funds or something, then it was a good thing. Whether or not it's true, right now it feels like Blizzard doesn't care at all. Even getting confirmation that they do give a shit is nice just to give us some peace of mind.


But dude .. urgh. We just had one of the most viewed tournament ever 1 month ago and now LoL are stealing our viewers ? If you can show me just ONE proof that LoL having more viewer = sc2 having less I just won't say shit anymore but that is a ridiculous statement you probably read on reddit and think is true.
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
October 24 2012 18:49 GMT
#6709
On October 25 2012 03:46 SpaceYeti wrote:
Just saw all this drama after checking /r/starcraft for the day.

My two cents....

1) StarCraft 2 is dying? News to me... Maybe the hype isn't what it was right after release but isn't this normal?
2) Since when is Destiny the leading expert on trends in the industry?

Show nested quote +
Reddit might be the worst place I've ever been regarding this community.


Destiny is the leading expert on everything if you read reddit.
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
revel8
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom3022 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 18:58:14
October 24 2012 18:49 GMT
#6710
Sadly the scumbags of SRS are now waging a campaign to email sponsors to complain about InControl. These guys hate the SC2 community on Reddit and love to ruin the day of the 'neckbeards' as they derogatively refer to us. They refer to their effort to get Stephano suspended as 'a win' and now they are out to punish InControl too. They now know emailing sponsors complaints works. It has given them power to make the SC2 fans upset, and they love to upset SC2 fans. So they will continue to use this power, even if it damages SC2 by driving away sponsors.

This is no longer about posts made on Reddit which they are trying to 'police'. It is about a group of malicious posters in Reddit who just clearly dislike the SC2 community on Reddit and are using this incident to exercise their power to upset the SC2 fans. In effect they are a group who are now acting as internet bullies and whose primary motivation appears to be malice towards reddit/Starcraft community.

These people emailing sponsors from SRS didn't even watch In The Game and they hate Destiny too. They just love using the power they have to hurt the SC2 community.
KarlKaliente
Profile Joined March 2012
United States434 Posts
October 24 2012 18:52 GMT
#6711
Jesus there is a lot of buttmad in this thread. Is there anything the community won't go nuts over? It seems like we're trying to destroy ourselves sometimes
UMS > Melee
Leth0
Profile Joined February 2012
856 Posts
October 24 2012 18:52 GMT
#6712
On October 25 2012 03:46 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 03:44 IcariumJhag wrote:
Oh I love this...now we should take it as a "joke"...ok man.


No! No.. don't take it as a joke. Whenever I try and make real points I usually pretend to poop or do randy savage impressions! And don't even get me started on how firmly I believe the high-five to be one of the most important interpersonal communication devices of the modern age.


Don't ever change man. There is no point in responding to people like that though. Nothing will ever convince them of anything they have set their mind on. It's futile to give it attention even though I understand why you do it. It's absolutely infuriating to read someone say some shit that is so absurdly ignorant that I can't fathom how a normal brain could come to that conclusion.

It's hilarious to me that , of ALL people, destiny fanboys are taking insult over something as petty as a high five. They have no fucking ground to stand on when they tune into a stream of a guy who prides himself on being a bigot.
Leth0
Profile Joined February 2012
856 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 18:55:43
October 24 2012 18:53 GMT
#6713
Let them email sponsors, what the fuck are they gonna say?

Ummm steel series....I really don't appreciate this high five incontrol gave idra.

yea, let em go ahead, They are probably too stupid to see the pointlessness of their own petty crusade.

The only time emailing sponsors does anything, is if there is an actual issue of racism , bigotry , or joking about something as disgusting as statutory rape. What fucking ground do these emails have to stand on? Idra telling someone to stfu? L...O..L. Send them a gif of incontrol high five'ing idra L...O...L. I'm looking forward to all the nothing that's going to happen because of emailing the sponsors over this.
theNational.
Profile Joined October 2012
Canada54 Posts
October 24 2012 18:54 GMT
#6714
On October 25 2012 03:49 revel8 wrote:
Sadly the scumbags of SRS are now waging a campaign to email sponsors to complain about InControl. These guys hate the SC2 community on Reddit and love to ruin the day of the 'neckbeards' as they derogatively refer to us. They refer to their effort to get Stephano suspended as 'a win' and now they are out to punish InControl too. They now know emailing sponsors complaints works. It has given them power to make the SC2 fans upset, and they love to upset SC2 fans. So they will continue to use this power, even if it damages SC2 by driving away sponsors. This is no longer about posts made on Reddit which they are trying to 'police'. It is about a group of malicious posters in Reddit who just clearly dislike the SC2 community on Reddit and are using this incident to exercise their power to upset the SC2 fans. In effect they are a group who are now acting as internet bullies.



This could be a good thing. Maybe it's like the boy who cried wolf and the sponsors will simply stop caring about "emailing the sponsors" altogether since they realize it's just a awful small demographic of the community.

Once they realize they have no power they will simply go away. Most of them don't seem to give a damn about the game and are interested solely in the drama that leads to them to being able to wave their triumphant e-dicks with the notion that "they have power in the community". I think the "power" that the average e-sports fan is definitely one of the reasons we have so much shit.
Try as you may but you will always be a tourist - Titus Andronicus
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
October 24 2012 18:55 GMT
#6715
Right now the only threat to SC2 (although it won't really make much of a difference) is this community lol.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 18:57:05
October 24 2012 18:56 GMT
#6716
I laughed so hard when wheat called destiny a pussy ass bitch.

Pretty sure if you're arguing with someone, then you cheap shot them, and leave before they can even respond makes you ... well... exactly what was said.
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
IcariumJhag
Profile Joined November 2011
United States21 Posts
October 24 2012 18:56 GMT
#6717
On October 25 2012 03:46 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 03:44 IcariumJhag wrote:
Oh I love this...now we should take it as a "joke"...ok man.


No! No.. don't take it as a joke. Whenever I try and make real points I usually pretend to poop or do randy savage impressions! And don't even get me started on how firmly I believe the high-five to be one of the most important interpersonal communication devices of the modern age.


Is that why you were ragging on Destiny for 10 mins before he came on to the show and then you decided to "joke" around right?
Leru
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Romania257 Posts
October 24 2012 18:56 GMT
#6718
On October 24 2012 16:17 iNcontroL wrote:
Actually my "bad reputation" has made me one of the most followed, listened to and publicized figures in SC2. You want to take another crack at pretending I am not doing this right?


On October 25 2012 03:46 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 03:44 IcariumJhag wrote:
Oh I love this...now we should take it as a "joke"...ok man.


No! No.. don't take it as a joke. Whenever I try and make real points I usually pretend to poop or do randy savage impressions! And don't even get me started on how firmly I believe the high-five to be one of the most important interpersonal communication devices of the modern age.


Hmm .. seems like all this fits your plan and benefits you, so congrats to you !

Less e$ports, more fun
lordofsoup
Profile Joined January 2012
United States159 Posts
October 24 2012 18:58 GMT
#6719
On October 25 2012 03:09 iNcontroL wrote:
LOOK

I gave an amazingly over the top animated rant. It was offensive and it was mean. But it was directed at Destiny. Why is this different? Well, Destiny fucking dishes it out more so than anyone else. He doesn't make points without mocking others.. I get that: I am the same way. I felt like pretending to shit in my hand and doing a randy savage impression would make it pretty clear I was hamming it up pretty good. I in no way shape or form think this makes it "ok" or alright.. it's obscene and rude. BUT GUESS WHAT? Me ranting about fat girls wearing flip flops is mean/rude. Me ranting about horses IS mean and rude. Me comparing Artosis to a frog that eats shit off the ground IS mean and rude. I have ALWAYS joked this way. And NO this doesn't change anything.. I don't hate Destiny at all. I don't even dislike the guy.. I think he is fucking hilarious and I watch his stream frequently because I enjoy it. But I sure as fuck didn't agree with what he was saying so rather than give a straight laced boring speech I went into "rant mode" which has always been an "incontrol special" or w/e.

I am not sorry for my rant. It was a fucking joke. I am not sorry for high-fiving.. it was a fucking joke. The only thing I regret is having ever responded to this community. 2GD talks about my dead mother watching me masturbate and calls me a cunt on air and it's "Oh 2GD!" Want to know the difference? You guys know god damn well he doesn't give a fuck. I am guilty of giving a fuck.

Well there it is. I will rant and rave in the future. It's what I've done for my entire life. People usually love it but selectively and for no good reason it's also the reason "I lose respect" or "you have lost a fan today."

There are people on reddit campaigning to call the sponsors of EG and get me fired. Part of me hopes they are successful. I couldn't leave SC2 if I tried. Maybe I need this community to fucking murder me.


There is nothing worse than the sc2 mob getting riled up for a good ol' lynching. To be fair, your actions were childish, but everyones' were too. Making INcontrol foot the blame for all of this is completely unfair. I dont really agree with most of your points INcontrol, but the ranting and raging is part of sc2, and the esports atmosphere in general. It isnt going away, and people need to accept that. It is what makes it so much fun. Everyone loves to watch a noob rage because he thinks he is good, but is not. Either way, I hope this comes to a peaceful solution, because we definitely need more fighting here. Normally I like fighting, but not the fighting where you are trying to actually kill a person, like now.
NOHUNTERS
hitpoint
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1511 Posts
October 24 2012 18:58 GMT
#6720
On October 25 2012 03:48 neurosx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 03:42 hitpoint wrote:
So I just listened to the episode. THAT is what all this drama is about? This community is getting more and more retarded.

In my opinion the most offensive thing about the show was Wheat insulting our intelligence two or three times with off topic and barely coherent arguments that he seemed to think were profound in some way. Like, if we're arguing that LoL is taking over SC2 then how is it relevant that overall twitch numbers are going up when SC2 numbers are going down? Yea LoL is doing great, and dota2 is getting there so there's more viewers on twitch, we know that shit already. I don't happen to think the growth of other games is healthy to SC2, clearly Destiny didn't either and I think there's a LOT of sensible people that don't buy into the whole "symbiotic relationship" bs. Yea I'm sure that we get a few more viewers who want to check out SC2, but I'm sure we lose even more viewers, and sponsors. I have friends who used to buy GSL every season, I even used to watch it on one of my friends' accounts. I asked him the other day if he was still watching it, and he replied that he stopped following SC2 months ago and is totally into the LoL pro scene. This was from someone that doesn't ladder or anything, he was purely a consumer of SC2 esports (exactly the crowd we would hypothetically want to attract with inc, wheat and idra's argument), but now he totally abandoned SC2 because he actually chooses to play Lol.

I think Idra and Incontrol are great but I don't really agree with their perspective that we can (or need to) make SC2 esports big without Blizzard. If getting the community up in arms for a week and bombarding Blizzard with tweets has a 1% chance of increasing the likelihood that healthy changes are implemented to the game, that's better than just saying "we as a community need to grow this" and offering no real solutions. If there's a small chance that someone high up at Activision took that stunt seriously enough to give the sc2 team more funds or something, then it was a good thing. Whether or not it's true, right now it feels like Blizzard doesn't care at all. Even getting confirmation that they do give a shit is nice just to give us some peace of mind.


But dude .. urgh. We just had one of the most viewed tournament ever 1 month ago and now LoL are stealing our viewers ? If you can show me just ONE proof that LoL having more viewer = sc2 having less I just won't say shit anymore but that is a ridiculous statement you probably read on reddit and think is true.


Well I'm saying that just in the context of their argument. I never said anywhere that I actually think Sc2 is dying or will die. Just that we are losing viewers on players streams which is obvious, nobody is denying this, and that I don't believe the growth of Lol is healthy for Sc2. Proving that LoL's viewer count going up correlates with SC2's going down is beyond my capabilities, but it's a safe assumption I think. Also, I gave you the example of my friend, which is Lol +1 and Sc2 -1. putting Lol at +2 just from my one example, that should suffice as "ONE proof." Also I don't read Reddit, except just a few minutes ago to see what all the fuss was about this drama. Now I remember why I never go there.
It's spelled LOSE not LOOSE.
Prev 1 334 335 336 337 338 496 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 590
UpATreeSC 131
MindelVK 10
ProTech4
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35065
Calm 3507
Shuttle 1356
FanTaSy 927
actioN 337
EffOrt 278
Rush 185
firebathero 184
Hyuk 135
Dewaltoss 100
[ Show more ]
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 61
Barracks 57
Hyun 34
Aegong 25
Bale 25
Free 23
soO 23
HiyA 22
PianO 20
Shine 14
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8017
Dendi1066
XaKoH 253
Fuzer 68
League of Legends
KnowMe66
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1392
x6flipin430
fl0m272
Other Games
singsing2281
FrodaN1168
Beastyqt674
mouzStarbuck334
B2W.Neo284
byalli196
Livibee184
C9.Mang0157
RotterdaM98
Trikslyr69
Mew2King56
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV437
Other Games
• Shiphtur923
• imaqtpie135
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 56m
Replay Cast
5h 41m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.