• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:50
CEST 01:50
KST 08:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9081 users

Stronger Team Color - Page 35

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 74 Next
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
June 27 2011 23:27 GMT
#681
On June 28 2011 07:58 MrCon wrote:
Both Violet colors are making banelings very difficult to distinguish on creep (and even out of creep, very easy to confound with lings)


Download the 1.5 version. There is no way you would ever get confused between zerglings and banelings after that patch. Its in the OP.
Kill the Deathball
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
June 27 2011 23:32 GMT
#682
Thanks Wasn't informed about that, should have read everything, sorry.
Swiftkpoon
Profile Joined April 2011
Bahrain16 Posts
June 27 2011 23:32 GMT
#683
This is fucked. I'v tried everything, and for hours too. This refusing to work! :@
I love bananha
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-27 23:52:09
June 27 2011 23:37 GMT
#684
On June 28 2011 08:32 Swiftkpoon wrote:
This is fucked. I'v tried everything, and for hours too. This refusing to work! :@


Hmmmm one more thing, put in the regular mpq you downloaded, the one with the us, into the location you made. So inside the LibertyMulti. Maybe you don't have to rename it after all?
----

Ok hold on, lets start over again. You never had a Mods folder to begin with you said right?
If so, ONLY if so, delete the Mods folder you made inside your StarcraftII folder.

The zip that you downloaded with my textures, once you open it, there will be a Mods folder inside right?

Drag that Mods folder to your ProgramFiles/StarcraftII folder.

Then go into the Mods/LibertyMulti.SC2Mod folder and THEN change the US to EU.
Kill the Deathball
Kurr
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2338 Posts
June 27 2011 23:46 GMT
#685
Nice work overall but I'm not a big fan of it. I stopped watching the ICCUP korean weekly because of it. Makes everything a lot more awkward and it's hard on the eyes.

I supposed I'm used to the normal game but with this mod zerglings, for example, look like blobs of color. Overall, it doesn't enhance the game in any way for me.

I understand the use for people that have a difficult time differentiating colors though, but I wouldn't want a big tournament to use it.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ | ┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Swiftkpoon
Profile Joined April 2011
Bahrain16 Posts
June 27 2011 23:51 GMT
#686
I tried that, it didn't work either. It's seriously retarded...
I love bananha
OhNoItsTheMunch
Profile Joined June 2009
United States96 Posts
June 28 2011 00:01 GMT
#687
I just recently re-modded this after reinstalling my OS and I found something I didn't notice before and I was wondering if this was cause of the mod or if blizz put this in.

I was watching a rep to make sure it worked (it did; looks fantastic as usual) but i was able to push alt+F in a 3v3 and it applied "team colors" in that one team was red and the other blue. I didn't think this was possible for replays, I thought specs had to watch everyone as their in game color.
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
June 28 2011 00:15 GMT
#688
On June 28 2011 08:51 Swiftkpoon wrote:
I tried that, it didn't work either. It's seriously retarded...


Here it goes http://www.mediafire.com/?9uhah8w4ipc6aij

I uploaded another one that's already been renamed. Just open this zip, Then drag the Mods folder that is inside the zip into your ProgramFiles/StarcraftII location. If it asks to overrite or merge with existing files or folders just say yes.

I really hope it works after this, because I'm not sure what to do if it doesn't. Let me know how it goes.
Kill the Deathball
ReaperX
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Hong Kong1758 Posts
June 28 2011 00:23 GMT
#689
Yeah, I've recently found team colors to be annoying to look at while watching casts, but I definitely think your mod makes it too bright. I hope Blizzard makes a team colors option in the gfx section, though.
Artosis : Clide. idrA : Shut up.
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-28 00:28:56
June 28 2011 00:28 GMT
#690
On June 28 2011 09:23 ReaperX wrote:
Yeah, I've recently found team colors to be annoying to look at while watching casts, but I definitely think your mod makes it too bright. I hope Blizzard makes a team colors option in the gfx section, though.


I understand, the only thing I plan to make less bright, or decrease, is the team color for zerg buildings, but I don't plan on darkening everything in general as I feel everything else is more or less fine. But as always I might change my mind depending on feedback. Also make sure the casters you see are using the latest versions of this mod since improvements have been made.
Kill the Deathball
Chubz
Profile Joined March 2011
France119 Posts
June 28 2011 00:30 GMT
#691
can you upload the darkstalker / pylon thing or u can't ? ^^
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-28 00:38:22
June 28 2011 00:37 GMT
#692
On June 28 2011 09:30 Chubz wrote:
can you upload the darkstalker / pylon thing or u can't ? ^^


http://www.mediafire.com/?8lotfsbuvs04npz

Thats the dark stalker.

To use it, you need to take out the dds files from the zip you downloaded(drag them to your desktop) and then open the enUS.SC2Assets.mpq with an mpq editor. Inside the mpq, go to Assets/Textures/

Drag the dds files into there

Close the mpq editor and that's it.

As for the pylons, I'll have to organize them and upload them some other time.
Kill the Deathball
Chubz
Profile Joined March 2011
France119 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-28 01:04:50
June 28 2011 00:56 GMT
#693
thks you
edit : work perfectly
DarKcS
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1237 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-28 08:52:39
June 28 2011 06:09 GMT
#694
Ah crap, I want to restore back to the old files but I forgot the file sizes (I have backups, but can't discern them any more). **Nvm found it :D
Dont wanna get banned 3 months from now so yeah..
Die tomorrow - Live today
linduxed
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden111 Posts
June 28 2011 07:25 GMT
#695
I am thoroughly enjoying version 1.5.
The archons and banelings are a great improvement.
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
June 28 2011 09:02 GMT
#696
On June 28 2011 16:25 linduxed wrote:
I am thoroughly enjoying version 1.5.
The archons and banelings are a great improvement.


Great, Im glad its working out well. Even though I basically just colored the whole archon body, it seems to work very well so maybe its fine this way.

For version 2 I think ill focus on making team color for zerg buildings look less painted on and more natural, and also change the dt to be as easy to identify as the observer.
Kill the Deathball
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
June 28 2011 09:07 GMT
#697
The dark stalker in the unrelated mods looks really cool! I think I'm gonna put that into my game sooner or later... In the meantime, I loved the BW probe textures, is there any way you could upload those as well?
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-28 09:57:15
June 28 2011 09:56 GMT
#698
Uprgading to 1.5 :D My stream has been using it for 2 weeks now and around 50 people at least DLed thanks to it :p

I'll do a new ladder vid with the changes
The legend of Darien lives on
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
June 28 2011 10:07 GMT
#699
On June 28 2011 18:56 mr_tolkien wrote:
Uprgading to 1.5 :D My stream has been using it for 2 weeks now and around 50 people at least DLed thanks to it :p

I'll do a new ladder vid with the changes


haha cool man, thanks for the support.
Kill the Deathball
Swiftkpoon
Profile Joined April 2011
Bahrain16 Posts
June 28 2011 13:05 GMT
#700
Arhh man! It still doesn't work! I have no idea why and I really liked this texture mod too
The mods folder with the downloaded file u linked me in my ProgramFiles/StarcraftII location but it still doesn't work.
I love bananha
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12497
Rain 654
Artosis 619
White-Ra 204
ToSsGirL 40
Dota 2
monkeys_forever515
NeuroSwarm152
League of Legends
Doublelift4398
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1347
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1832
Other Games
summit1g7872
Grubby2367
ArmadaUGS718
shahzam599
JimRising 488
Day[9].tv458
C9.Mang0299
ViBE151
Maynarde103
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta34
• musti20045 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1307
• Day9tv458
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 10m
OSC
13h 10m
Stellar Fest
13h 10m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.