• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7810 users

Overlay for streamers - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
November 22 2010 00:00 GMT
#81
On November 22 2010 08:51 nodash wrote:
With xsplit, you can go to tools->Settings, in the general tab and uncheck "Disable capture of layered windows", that will get it to show

that solved it! thanks for the quick reply
Liquipedia
FuriousJodo
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States212 Posts
November 22 2010 00:13 GMT
#82
Looks great, I always appreciate people doing things to help out the community. I suppose you can't blame people for trying to hold onto something they created but I really think things like this are part of what makes Team Liquid and similar communities so great.
http://www.youtube.com/FuriousJodo - SC2/Misc Gaming Commentary/etc
nodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark43 Posts
November 22 2010 00:22 GMT
#83
You can see it in action right now on the ragequit.TV stream
Knowing is half the game.
nodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark43 Posts
November 22 2010 00:45 GMT
#84
I will be going to bed now after a long night of getting ready and initial support stuff, but please keep posting your comments, feature requests and bug reports, and I will answer them first thing in the morning.

/nodash out
Knowing is half the game.
Arn
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden118 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-22 01:01:59
November 22 2010 00:47 GMT
#85
On November 22 2010 08:25 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 08:17 nodash wrote:
Aww
1) Can't fraps do desktop capture? It wont work if you only capture the Starcraft II window.
2) Thats odd.. Do you have a special keyboard/OS setup by chance?

1) No, it can't :/ It does render based capture >.< I think with catches you can render in a Direct X window, I thought you did that !
2) Aaaaah... Yeah, I use ctrl+arrows to control my music, through Autohotkey ^^ Do you think it's the problem? I stopped it and hotkeys still don't work... I also use a bépo (French Dvorak) keyboard.

Anyway if I cast live I will definitly use it ^^


Yes, AHK is the problem. Very often, hotkeys get reserved even after the AHK script closes down.

That is why I only use obscure combinations including the winkey such as Winkey+alt+Space for play/pause, winkey+Q for Screenshot-->Imageshack. One of my script messes up my ctrl+click, and I haven't found out which. But sometimes I can't assign controlgroups in SC2, which sucks! Ah well, even if Autohotkey is awesome, I'll return on-topic:

StreamerMatch seems AWESOME. How odd that I actually just today got some other tool named "Casters tool" from some Starcraft II site. Even more oddly, they are sooo similar in buildup, is it the same tool but different versions? Anyway, great job!

What do you use to program this? May I be of any help? (I do enjoy projects such as this occasionally, even if mine are not as useful to any community) All I've programmed is AHK, Python and some random stuff (html lol) but I got some other skills perhaps, and depending on the language I could probably understand it decently.

Some constructive hints, take them for what you want:

- A "Show/hide" possibility &/or hotkey
- A "Set pane" or "Quick set" or whatever you may name it, for quickly setting up before a game - Perhaps a dialogue with tabbable input buttons, retaining previous input as preset. You just "Quick set", type in player names, tick race-buttons and color.
- A "Settings" panel where all options are clearly visible, and you can customize your preferences for certain behaviour in the application, such as the choices for showing race, color, map position (which I don't want to show, but can't figure how to deselect it)
- Player names should be associated with races, if you do save player names (which is awesome in itself) for extra awesomeness
- If not too hard to code, it'd be cool to have a way to make player names & score "Flash", atleast by temporarily increasing text size gradually. That's just gravy on the sauce, or however the saying goes in english. You know, "And neeeeext up, we have.. *drumrolls*. ARN vs LALUSH!" or something. Dunno, just would be cool!
- Clickable areas of the window would be the BEST way to input data. That is, if I doubleclick "Player 1", I get the input box for "Player 1". I like that you hotkey'd stuff, but sometimes hotkeys can conflict, and memorizing not-so-often-used functions is a tad boring.
- Some colors are difficult to read if you choose "Text"
- The "Verifying application requirements" thingey looks scary, it seems like the app could be uploading/downloading data (such as a trojan).
- "Score" should be inputtable in a "2-1" format (both at the same time), and it'd set the score to (obviously) "2" for player 1 and "1" for player 2. Additionally, Race maybe should be inputtable in "ZvZ", "PvT" etc. format.
- Change "Matchup" (1vs1 or 2vs2?) to something more appropiate, such as "Team size", but whatever. 2vs2 is probably a non-prio'd thing.
- The "Drone" image is very ugly and dark. Not your fault of course!
- Adding customizability for the images etc. would be solid
- Add a hotkey to SHOW/HIDE the pane.
- I see that multiple instances can be run simultaneously. This is pretty good for me, since I have two screens and can thus set up the "next slide" off-viewing-area.
- Which brings me to this: Many casters have two screens. For us especially, it'd help with a movable window which we can interact with to change data. A "Set Match" for players/color, etc. The GUI should maybe have an "Ok", "Apply", "Cancel" button, so that those with two screens could simply "Apply" for simple updates.
- Remove your skype name from the "About", for your own sake. If this gets popular, maybe I'll call you.
- You need a better name for the program, in my humble opinion

Additionally, naming and of the functions could be a tad bit more intuitive.

REMEMBER, take this for hints (I am being generous to you now, ain't I?), not negative critisism in any way. I just want to contribute.

Btw, for me, this covers my "Message log" of the menubar. How the heck do I *GET RID OF* the menu, I don't wanna disable the hotkeys, I wanna hide the keys.

(Edit: Goodnight Nodash. Sleep well. Edit2: Clarified (bolded) things for... uhm, clarity)
Property fightiiing! (Swe SC2 clan) | http://property-clan.com | FOR THE SWARM!
Moderas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States78 Posts
November 22 2010 02:33 GMT
#86
For some reason this wont show up on Livestream even if it is clearly my top window. I am using Procaster, if that changes anything. I looked for a layers option like in xsplit and didnt see one, but I could just be dumb.
Benjilol
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia244 Posts
November 22 2010 08:48 GMT
#87
On November 22 2010 11:33 Moderas wrote:
For some reason this wont show up on Livestream even if it is clearly my top window. I am using Procaster, if that changes anything. I looked for a layers option like in xsplit and didnt see one, but I could just be dumb.


I am having the same issue with Procaster, if anyone finds a solution please let me know, otherwise i'll keep trying
| Manager of Xeria Gaming | www.xeriagaming.com |
nodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark43 Posts
November 22 2010 09:26 GMT
#88
On November 22 2010 17:48 Benjilol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 11:33 Moderas wrote:
For some reason this wont show up on Livestream even if it is clearly my top window. I am using Procaster, if that changes anything. I looked for a layers option like in xsplit and didnt see one, but I could just be dumb.


I am having the same issue with Procaster, if anyone finds a solution please let me know, otherwise i'll keep trying

You guys could make a thread in livestreams support forum - be sure to include a screenshot of it working (the actual screen with sc2+streamermatch) next to a screenshot of the stream where its invisible.

You can tell them that I tracked it down to being due to transparency on the windows form.

..And if all else fails, I do still make the _notrans releases as well, for that same reason

I'm currently at work, and wont be home for another ~9 hours, so I can't do anything before then.
Knowing is half the game.
Snowfield
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1289 Posts
November 22 2010 09:48 GMT
#89
you have to set procaster to stream your desktop, not the game if you want this to work, otherwise, with the game input, it just takes it's input directly from the game
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
November 22 2010 09:54 GMT
#90
Feature suggestion: Add a 4th "race icon" spot where the user chooses an image file from their computer. This will be very useful when casting Clanwars/Nationwars where you require a 2nd overlay for the overall score between the teams.
(and some people could use it to put their own customizable zerg/terran/toss icons)
Liquipedia
ActionStarTV
Profile Joined November 2010
United States31 Posts
November 22 2010 10:30 GMT
#91
Do you have plan about add new features ?
nodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark43 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-22 10:57:03
November 22 2010 10:56 GMT
#92
On November 22 2010 18:54 Noam wrote:
Feature suggestion: Add a 4th "race icon" spot where the user chooses an image file from their computer. This will be very useful when casting Clanwars/Nationwars where you require a 2nd overlay for the overall score between the teams.
(and some people could use it to put their own customizable zerg/terran/toss icons)

Good idea, added to feature requests



On November 22 2010 19:30 ActionStarTV wrote:
Do you have plan about add new features ?

I do indeed. Theres a list at the codeplex site of all the feature requests / bug reports (under Issue tracker).
Knowing is half the game.
Moderas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States78 Posts
November 22 2010 19:08 GMT
#93
On November 22 2010 18:48 Snowfield wrote:
you have to set procaster to stream your desktop, not the game if you want this to work, otherwise, with the game input, it just takes it's input directly from the game


I tried that, and i was able to stream my desktop and the game just fine but the overlay wouldnt show up when streaming either. I am going to listen to nodash and make a post on the livestream forums, I will reply here if I get an answer
aka_star
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United Kingdom1546 Posts
November 22 2010 19:10 GMT
#94
I ♥ nodash :-]
FlashDave.999 aka Star
nodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark43 Posts
November 22 2010 19:37 GMT
#95
On November 23 2010 04:08 Moderas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 18:48 Snowfield wrote:
you have to set procaster to stream your desktop, not the game if you want this to work, otherwise, with the game input, it just takes it's input directly from the game


I tried that, and i was able to stream my desktop and the game just fine but the overlay wouldnt show up when streaming either. I am going to listen to nodash and make a post on the livestream forums, I will reply here if I get an answer

You can always download the notrans version, that should work fine (but have black corners).
Knowing is half the game.
nodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark43 Posts
November 22 2010 19:37 GMT
#96
On November 23 2010 04:10 aka_star wrote:
I ♥ nodash :-]


<3!
Knowing is half the game.
Benjilol
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia244 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-22 20:43:39
November 22 2010 20:41 GMT
#97
On November 23 2010 04:37 nodash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 04:08 Moderas wrote:
On November 22 2010 18:48 Snowfield wrote:
you have to set procaster to stream your desktop, not the game if you want this to work, otherwise, with the game input, it just takes it's input directly from the game


I tried that, and i was able to stream my desktop and the game just fine but the overlay wouldnt show up when streaming either. I am going to listen to nodash and make a post on the livestream forums, I will reply here if I get an answer

You can always download the notrans version, that should work fine (but have black corners).


Link?

I do love the overlay tho, can't wait to get it working with procaster!
| Manager of Xeria Gaming | www.xeriagaming.com |
nodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark43 Posts
November 23 2010 04:13 GMT
#98
Same link, just take the bottom one of the two downloads, its called:
Other Available Downloads
StreamerMatch_notrans.exe
application, 474K, uploaded Today - 11 downloads
Knowing is half the game.
nodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark43 Posts
November 23 2010 15:29 GMT
#99
On November 22 2010 09:47 Arn wrote:


Hi, Thanks alot for the great feedback. I will try to respond for each thing

StreamerMatch seems AWESOME. How odd that I actually just today got some other tool named "Casters tool" from some Starcraft II site. Even more oddly, they are sooo similar in buildup, is it the same tool but different versions? Anyway, great job!

Thats probably the gosugamer one, but no, its not the same tool at all When I announced my tool, gosugamers released theirs to public. They are written in the same language, and a tool like that has a limited number of features, so its natural for them to seem alike (although there are alot of differences in the implementations when you look closely).


What do you use to program this? May I be of any help? (I do enjoy projects such as this occasionally, even if mine are not as useful to any community) All I've programmed is AHK, Python and some random stuff (html lol) but I got some other skills perhaps, and depending on the language I could probably understand it decently.

It's written in vb.NET, so if you can write that, you're welcome to help

- A "Show/hide" possibility &/or hotkey
- Add a hotkey to SHOW/HIDE the pane.

I will implement a global hotkey for show/hide (it it werent global, you couln't get it back once you hide it )
Additionally I will implement a global hotkey to give the window focus, so one can use the hotkeys only (right now you have to click it with your mouse (or alt+tab to it) to use the hotkeys).

- A "Set pane" or "Quick set" or whatever you may name it, for quickly setting up before a game - Perhaps a dialogue with tabbable input buttons, retaining previous input as preset. You just "Quick set", type in player names, tick race-buttons and color.
- Which brings me to this: Many casters have two screens. For us especially, it'd help with a movable window which we can interact with to change data. A "Set Match" for players/color, etc. The GUI should maybe have an "Ok", "Apply", "Cancel" button, so that those with two screens could simply "Apply" for simple updates.

Good idea, I made a feature request

- A "Settings" panel where all options are clearly visible, and you can customize your preferences for certain behaviour in the application, such as the choices for showing race, color, map position (which I don't want to show, but can't figure how to deselect it)

I'm planning to implement a settings screen (where you can setup your style) - the current right click menu is getting a bit confusing/cluttered (its already a feature request)

- Player names should be associated with races, if you do save player names (which is awesome in itself) for extra awesomeness

Now THAT is a great idea! Added to feature requests (I'll definately do this one!)

- If not too hard to code, it'd be cool to have a way to make player names & score "Flash", atleast by temporarily increasing text size gradually. That's just gravy on the sauce, or however the saying goes in english. You know, "And neeeeext up, we have.. *drumrolls*. ARN vs LALUSH!" or something. Dunno, just would be cool!

Thats a good idea, I made a feature request (and I will definately implement this) - both for new players and for wins (score increase) - Im thinking the new player one will only be implemented for the "quick set" feature", and as a hotkey.

- Clickable areas of the window would be the BEST way to input data. That is, if I doubleclick "Player 1", I get the input box for "Player 1". I like that you hotkey'd stuff, but sometimes hotkeys can conflict, and memorizing not-so-often-used functions is a tad boring.

I will definately implement this (should be very easy). I made a feature request

- Some colors are difficult to read if you choose "Text"

I will look at this - I made a bug report

- The "Verifying application requirements" thingey looks scary, it seems like the app could be uploading/downloading data (such as a trojan).

This is simply to help the users - When you run it, it checks if you have .NET runtime, and if not, it installs it - also, if an update is available, it'll download that - so its not gonna go away, sorry

- "Score" should be inputtable in a "2-1" format (both at the same time), and it'd set the score to (obviously) "2" for player 1 and "1" for player 2. Additionally, Race maybe should be inputtable in "ZvZ", "PvT" etc. format.

Good idea, I made a feature request

- Change "Matchup" (1vs1 or 2vs2?) to something more appropiate, such as "Team size", but whatever. 2vs2 is probably a non-prio'd thing.

I'm gonna rework most of the UI (menu wise) - theres a task on that.

- The "Drone" image is very ugly and dark. Not your fault of course!

I will definately take a look at that - Made a feature request.

- Adding customizability for the images etc. would be solid

I have a feature request on that

- I see that multiple instances can be run simultaneously. This is pretty good for me, since I have two screens and can thus set up the "next slide" off-viewing-area.

Yep, thats the thought

- Remove your skype name from the "About", for your own sake. If this gets popular, maybe I'll call you.

Thats the whole idea - Its there to be used

- You need a better name for the program, in my humble opinion

On November 20 2010 21:00 nodash wrote:
The idea down the line is that it will be a StreamerUtil pack, which includes the following apps (and more, if you have ideas):
StreamerMatch - this app
StreamerKOTH - King of the hill overlay, keep track of peoples wins, losses etc.
StreamerOverlay - replay overlay, overlay for whatever pics
StreamerTicker - scrolling text or links to brackets, message of the day, whatever you want )
StreamerSkype - manage skype calls/conferences, see whos in a conference etc (this is almost done, but its a bit complicated hooking in to skype and catch everything thats going on there)

In the end I guess it will all be merged in to a big ball of love for the community


Additionally, naming and of the functions could be a tad bit more intuitive.

If you're talking about the menus, its coming (see your quick match question) - If youre talking about the code, I'm gonna revise the whole thing once I've dealt with bugs/feature requests (theres a task on that).

REMEMBER, take this for hints (I am being generous to you now, ain't I?), not negative critisism in any way. I just want to contribute.

I'm very happy that you took the time to give some (very good) feedback!

Btw, for me, this covers my "Message log" of the menubar. How the heck do I *GET RID OF* the menu, I don't wanna disable the hotkeys, I wanna hide the keys.

I've tried to find that as well, its not possible at the moment

/nodash
Knowing is half the game.
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
November 23 2010 22:50 GMT
#100
Just wanted to say that I used this tool yesterday for some VODs and everyone loved it! good feedback across the board
A tiny feature suggestion: an option to remove the score and just put big pretty "VS" instead (or anything else besides X-Y) as sometimes games are Bo1 or are just a random match and it stays 0-0 for the entire stream.
Liquipedia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 189
Nina 103
-ZergGirl 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2084
sorry 40
Bale 28
910 16
yabsab 15
Icarus 8
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 767
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
taco 209
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox768
Other Games
summit1g8015
WinterStarcraft333
C9.Mang0279
Livibee157
Sick144
Maynarde127
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick810
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream183
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2117
League of Legends
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 13m
Stellar Fest
8h 13m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.