• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:50
CEST 01:50
KST 08:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9081 users

Calendar & Stream Application ; ScCalendar - Page 17

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 23 Next All
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-23 23:05:36
December 23 2010 23:04 GMT
#321
Juliette - Oh God , thanks to your post I just noticed my server was down for last 5-6 hours , I've been coding for hours now so I didn't even noticed that.
Apologies for the inconvenience , I fixed it already , should be working as intended now. And yea qxc's stream is also there.
We really need a better server & server side code. I'll definitely look into that after rss ( which is going pretty good btw)

Mulu - Oh as i guessed it's XP , I'll fix this as soon as possible , Rss feature is going better then I expected so I'll release them all instead of a hotfix.

Again apologies for stream server stuff , if you ever notice streams data is extremely old ( there is a time label at the bottom of streams window ) ; please post and let me know and I'll fix it asap.
SultanVinegar
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States372 Posts
December 25 2010 19:00 GMT
#322
hmmm when i try to play a stream within the program it just shows a black screen. If i try to switch that to a different stream it shows a loading screen but just stays on that. Launching to the external browser works fine. I've tried toggling the flash interface. Any ideas?
I'm a Flash man.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 25 2010 19:34 GMT
#323
SultanVinegar - You probably don't have IE Flash Player , so please check that first. IE Flash Player is different than FireFox/Chrome/Opera Flash Player so it's easy to forget that. Just lunch you IE and install flash player again and it should solve it.

If that's not the issue also there is a rare occasion , where our new player doesn't work in some systems for some reason. Then all you can do is to switch to old player from Settings-General tab.

In the other news , I've almost finished the RSS with pretty good performance ( loading 8 rss under 5 seconds at the moment , down from 20+ seconds). It also supports Twitter and YouTube Channel Rss and Blip Rss ( aka. Day9 Rss ). Also you can watch YouTube videos in our new player and Blip Video's in our old player ( Blip player is acting very weird and they have ad's in different locations (like top right >< ) which makes it hard to watch with new player.)

Also I've been working on memory usage all day long , and I can say next version will use way less memory and work much faster.
Chewie
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark708 Posts
December 25 2010 20:37 GMT
#324
Holy cow... This makes the nerd in me very, very jolly!
anatem
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania1369 Posts
December 25 2010 20:40 GMT
#325
much appreciated app, thank you for the work
'Tis with our Judgements as our Watches, none / Go just alike, yet each believes his own.
r3z3nd3
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil522 Posts
December 26 2010 02:40 GMT
#326
That is so awesome. Testing now and liking a lot. Grats for all the effort. Spreading the word =)
Born to fast expand
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
December 26 2010 06:16 GMT
#327
yess thank you

how long does it take for the streams list to update with a new stream that's just been put up?
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 27 2010 01:04 GMT
#328
Chewie , anatem , r3z3nd3 - Glad you lie it guys! And yes please spread the word , that's one thing we really need at the moment!

Juliette - Streams Data refreshed every 10 minutes , so at worst , you'll miss the first 9-11 minutes of a stream.
But to be perfectly honest ; I really hate our server side code as it's not %100 stable and crashes time to time. I'll rewrite it all as soon as possible , probably right after my exams & thesis.

I've been working on Rss and memory usage for a few days now. I manage to lower the memory usage a lot , especially for streams window. It's hard to put in words tho , tldr; next version will be much lighter compared to 1.3.1b.

Rss feature is all done and I'm testing it now , rss , twitter and youtube is working smoothly. ( still having problems with blip video's tho , as i mentioned before. At worst , you'll play it in our old stream player on link the link to go to the blip's website ). Here is a screen ( visuals are still wip ) ;
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading][image loading]
chuckg
Profile Joined July 2010
United States13 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-27 22:41:42
December 27 2010 22:36 GMT
#329
So I've installed, but when I load the program I have no window. It's running in Windows Task Manager, it shows up as an icon in the bottom right, but no window. Clicking (left and right clicks) on the bottom right-hand side icon pulls up the task bar icon as if the window is open, but nothing ever appears. After a period of 5-8 seconds, the task bar icon disappears.

Right clicking the bottom right icon opens no context menu, and right clicking the task bar only offers the option of pinning, closing, or selecting the window. That also means I have no direct way of shutting the app down other than through the Windows Task Manager.

I'm Windows 7 x64, I have .NET 4.0 for both x64 and x32. I should also note I'm on a dual monitor setup and wondering if it's having troubles deciding which to show the primary window on.

I apologize if this came up before, I paged through a few of the pages on this thread but did not have a chance to page through them all. Any ideas?
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
December 27 2010 23:34 GMT
#330
On December 21 2010 17:14 Tiax;mous wrote:
pzea469 - Still it is the Windows Font Size problem right? Can you please check that out? It should be somewhere like Right Click Desktop ->Personalize->Display , and ther should be 2 choices %100 - %125 - %150. The version you have should work as intended with %100 ( default ) but no with other options. If this is your problem , as i said it's already fixed for next version.


THANK YOU! it works now after i changed the font to 100 percent. Thank you very much
Kill the Deathball
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-27 23:43:26
December 27 2010 23:37 GMT
#331
chuckg - It sounds like the dpi problem reported before. Can you please check ;
Right Click Desktop ->Personalize->Display and "Set Custom Font Size"
the version you have is only compatible with 96 dpi ( %100 ) not with 124&146 ( %125 & %150 ). I've already fixed this bug for the next version so I'm planing not to release it soon ( at least not this week ) Or maybe I should? Hmm , just let me know if dpi is really the problem you're having and if you're not OK with using 96dpi ; I'l try to arrange something

pzea469 - Oh I'm glad that worked , now that you can use ScC properly , let me know if you like it or not

Don't hesitate to post guys , I don't want to act like an annoying girlfriend who always wants to hear she's pretty , but statistics ( from codeplex ) & happy users are the only things keep me ( and every other open source free application I guess) going , so please , post
chuckg
Profile Joined July 2010
United States13 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-27 23:59:40
December 27 2010 23:54 GMT
#332
Tiax, it was definitely the DPI issue. I'm on a 32inch HDTV as a primary monitor, so scaling up the DPI is a must for me. But, please, don't change your release schedule. I'm perfectly happy waiting till you get the next release out, I know how annoying it can be to patch in changes across multiple versions. The option to change the DPI is also found in Personalize->Display, which is titled "Make it easier to read what's on your screen" - Medium (125%) and Large (150%) effect the DPI settings directly (but are written in dumb so the rest of us understand it).

I've spent the last 15 minutes clicking around the app and, holy fuck, keep up the amazing work.

A quick bug concerning dual monitor display: If you full screen, the "shared edge" (ie: where you move your mouse from one monitor to the next) of the monitor currently *not* displaying the stream/video shows about 2-4 pixels of the blue border typically surrounding the window. What it looks like you're doing is expanding the window's borders out of the display area and not dropping them and, as a result, it's showing on the edges of the second monitor. Hope that explains it well enough.
rivallen
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom4 Posts
December 28 2010 12:49 GMT
#333
hey guys. struggling to get the player to work. encountering blank screens as some have done in the past. installed flash for iexplorer and that went off without a hitch but still encountering the same issues. sorry if i missed a solution previously posted, any advice?
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 28 2010 16:05 GMT
#334
chuckg - Oh good to hear it's just DPI problem , as I said I won't release next version this week but maybe I can get you ( and some other volunteers ) a beta (of beta ) of the next version before release so we can test bug fixes and rss etc. I'm extremely busy these days tho , thesis & exams etc , it's going pretty slow at the moment

And about that border issue , shouldn't be hard to fix it , I'll look into it asap , thanks for the report!

rivallen - There is a rare issue where , our new stream player doesn't work in some systems. So please switch to old player ( from settings , uncheck "use new player" ) and try to use old player. If it's working ; then it means that you're getting that bug with new player , which I haven't been able to solve yet I'm still looking into it tho , also can you please post your OS / Ram / Cpu / IE version ?
rivallen
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-28 17:11:35
December 28 2010 16:53 GMT
#335
hey there, thank you for the quick reply!
switching to the old player did in fact work. my specs are as follows:

OS: win 7 64 bit
RAM: 6 gig corsair xms 1600mhz
CPU: i7 920
IE version: 8.0.7600.16385

hope some of the info might help you out. saw they released a beta of iexplore 9, will try installing and see if there is any change, as that is the only thing i really have control of.

edit: no difference with newer ie version.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-28 17:52:06
December 28 2010 17:14 GMT
#336
rivallen - IE version shouldn't cause such a bug , it's probably something related to the 3rd party browser (which is also built on IE but still ). It's extremely powerful ( brightness&contrast and all kind of pixel shaders , skewing / rotating (1-3-4-6-7-9 in numpad) etc. ) but unfortunately it's not extremely stable. I'll still look into it , at least I gotta be sure that it's not the ScC code causing that problem. Thanks for the report !
rivallen
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom4 Posts
December 29 2010 00:31 GMT
#337
aah i see. sigh, i would be the exception to the rule! ><

but again thank you for the work you have done. it is a really useful tool and i am very appreciative of your efforts.

good luck with further releases!
DanceSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States751 Posts
December 29 2010 03:51 GMT
#338
my only dissapointment... it doesn't come with the hot asian chick in the background T_T
Dance.943 || "I think he's just going to lose. There's only so many ways you can lose. And he's going to make some kind of units. And I'm going to attack him, and then all his stuff is going to die. That's about the best prediction that I can make" - NonY
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 30 2010 17:26 GMT
#339
rivallen - Thanks man , hopefully I'll fix that player bug too as soon as possible , no user should left behind

Zuan19 - Yea everyone is asking about her , maybe we should add that to setup or something I've posted a link for full version of it a few pages ago, if you missed.

I've been working on memory issue for last few days , I've look into every part except player and it's much better now. Player is still using a lot of memory but that's inevitable I'm afraid. But when it's working at the background ( where you need it to use less memory ) , it'll work much better&faster&lighter.
SirDawid
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden83 Posts
January 08 2011 17:31 GMT
#340
I'm looking for starcraft 2 cursors for use in windows.
Started this program and these were epic! Could you make a separate upload for just the cursors?
"This player is so bad I can't assume anything"
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12497
Rain 654
Artosis 619
White-Ra 204
ToSsGirL 40
Dota 2
monkeys_forever515
NeuroSwarm152
League of Legends
Doublelift4398
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1347
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1832
Other Games
summit1g7872
Grubby2367
ArmadaUGS718
shahzam599
JimRising 488
Day[9].tv458
C9.Mang0299
ViBE151
Maynarde103
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta34
• musti20045 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1307
• Day9tv458
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 10m
OSC
13h 10m
Stellar Fest
13h 10m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.