• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:16
CEST 15:16
KST 22:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9019 users

Calendar & Stream Application ; ScCalendar - Page 19

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
January 15 2011 11:23 GMT
#361
We're working on sc-streams.com support and a few bugs for now...
If you want anything else added to ScC please let us know!
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
January 16 2011 19:56 GMT
#362
Hey everyone ,
As Tnud said , we'll probably release a small version soon. Fixed a few bugs , tweak some little things here and there etc. We haven't really received any bug reports anyway , guess it'll be completely bug free soon.

If you got anything in mind , any feature or improvement ; you may want to contact us soon and I'll try to get it in next version.

We already got some things in mind , but the more the merrier eh?
SirDawid
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden83 Posts
January 18 2011 22:16 GMT
#363
Profile surfing would be cool. A framed version of sc2ranks.com perhaps.
Check the Android sc2 app "Barracks" for inspiration
"This player is so bad I can't assume anything"
Deyster
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Jordan579 Posts
January 19 2011 03:21 GMT
#364
I was checking my bookmarks, and found this thread. I'm not sure how I forgot about this, but damn this application is good! Good work, you've created a really neat application.

The app is 100% perfect for me, except for the inability to remove those adds by Google. I know it sounds selfish, but the adds always block something in the screen and annoy the hell out of me.

Thanks for making this and updating it regularly!
Watch the minimap.
Usurper
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Macedonia283 Posts
January 19 2011 12:28 GMT
#365
Tiax;mous Here is something to add to your time consumption. The IRC program, the first time it draws on my screen it's overlapping my taskbar. I need to reduce it size, and then maximize it again, just so it draws correctly.

Cheers
I love humanity. It is people that i can't stand.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
January 19 2011 16:02 GMT
#366
SirDawid - Hmm I'm not sure if that'll be useful tho , I mean you'll check probably one person a week and it's much easier to do it through browser eh?

Deyster - Hey Deyster , I'm glad you like it! Have you tried hosts file editing ( check streams tab in settings )? Normally I'm against ad blocking but unfortunately some stream service providers are really spamming ads these days , leaving us no other choice

Usurper - Hey Usurper , Where have you been! I'll check the irc positioning , can you tell me what screen resolution you're using ? Or even better can you send me a screenshot or something? Thanks!
Usurper
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Macedonia283 Posts
January 20 2011 21:37 GMT
#367
Tiax;mous My resolution is 1920x1080, 22" Monitor. Here is the screenshot.

[image loading]

Cheers mate.
I love humanity. It is people that i can't stand.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
January 21 2011 03:06 GMT
#368
Usurper - Thx Usurper , I'll fix that for next version

but now ;

ScCalendar 1.4.1b Released !

It's a small version. No new big features or even noticeable big changes really.
Fixed a few bugs here and there , changed Rss file placement so you hopefully won't need to run it as admin anymore.
Also added Sc-Streams support , well it's not %100 yet but still functional and worth having till it's %100 next version.

You won't loose your ScCFloe settings when you update , have no worries about your server/channel/font setups ; they are all safe.

You WILL loose your Rss Settings tho , unless you back them up before un-installing current client. So if you have custom Feeds added , here is how you can keep them throught updating process ;
+ Show Spoiler +

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\brn\ScCalendar and copy recfeedsource.xml to a safe place , like "My Folders" or just simply "Desktop".
Uninstall current version of ScCalendar.
Install ScC1.4.1b.
Copy&Paste your backup recfeedsource.xml to C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\ScC
Run ScC , everything should be there.


Please report any bugs you found or problems you had , so we can improve ScC better&faster.
Thanks in advance!
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 17:23:20
January 21 2011 17:21 GMT
#369
I'll just go ahead and post this one here too:
[image loading]
Sometimes it's really awesome not only being a developer, but a user too :D

Tiax added a bunch of screenshots to the codeplex homepage
As always, GIVE US FEEDBACK/SUGGESTIONS <3
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Gamgee
Profile Joined August 2010
United States135 Posts
January 25 2011 01:57 GMT
#370
A few pages back you mentioned that some people have problems with the new player (just get a black screen), and have to use the old player - unfortunately, I'm one of those people. It looks like with the b.net player turned off, the RSS won't load youtube videos; I can open them in browser, but I can't play them with the 'old' player (nothing happens - with the b.net player turned on, I get the splash screen and the window pops up, but it's just a black screen). Is that intentional? If so, any troubleshooting I can try to do to fix my problem with the new player, or information I can provide to help narrow down what the issue is with it? My activex flash player is up to date, but that's the only thing I've looked at so far.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
January 26 2011 03:59 GMT
#371
Gamgee - Hey Gamgee , first of all , apologies for the late response ; busy days ><

Unfortunately I still haven't found the problem with new stream player , it just doesn't work on some systems and considering that the new stream player is probably the best thing in ScC , it's a big loss
And you're right about youtube links , I guess I forgot to add youtube support to old player so it tries to open it in new player even if you're using the old player.

This old-new thing is kinda stupid , I'll totally remove old player if only I can fix that problem.

Thanks for reporting it Gamgee!
chromate
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada338 Posts
February 01 2011 18:24 GMT
#372
Really great program, keep up the good work.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
February 03 2011 02:37 GMT
#373
chromate - Hey Chromate! Thanks man , glad you like it!

We slowed down a little these days but guess I'll start working on improving stream services soon , as it's the most popular feature in ScC.

Let me know if there is any other feature / improvement you want!
Ziken
Profile Joined August 2010
Ghana1743 Posts
February 03 2011 03:14 GMT
#374
Hey Tiax, I'm sure you don't remember, but if you check page 4/5, there was a problem I was having running this app when it was v. 1.22 I think.

Anyways, I saw this topic after a while, and I decided to check to see if there were any updates. So I downloaded the v 1.41 and it works with no problems. :D

Also incase you're wondering, the problem at that time was related to some error with the microsoft .net framework, however, I was using the latest and same version at that time as I am now. As to how the problem got solved, I have no Idea, but either way its great.

Thanks a lot for the update, so I can finally enjoy this awesome app.
Every misfortune is a blessing in disguise.
qnoob
Profile Joined March 2010
United States40 Posts
February 03 2011 05:11 GMT
#375
Hello, this is a little off topic, but what is the wallpaper that you are using in the first image? http://imgur.com/kAWhr.jpg

thanks.
Usurper
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Macedonia283 Posts
February 03 2011 09:05 GMT
#376
On February 03 2011 14:11 qnoob wrote:
Hello, this is a little off topic, but what is the wallpaper that you are using in the first image? http://imgur.com/kAWhr.jpg

thanks.


You are the second one, that is asking for that. Whats up with the ugly anime chicks interest? RIP
I love humanity. It is people that i can't stand.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
February 03 2011 11:29 GMT
#377
Ziken - Wow well we've fixed loooots of problems since 1.22 so no surprise Glad it's working now and you like it ! Let me know if you have any other issues with it.

qnoob - That was Tnud's wallpaper and I'm pretty sure I've posted a link for it in previous page. You may wanna check

Usurper - Well anime chicks are never ugly , as they are %2 line , %5 color and %93 imagination and guess everyone saw the girl of his dreams in them Sad story bro
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 03:16:48
February 10 2011 02:22 GMT
#378
Babump!
Working on switching out stream service to sql (instead of xml) which also enables me to do some work... i.e add proper names to all the streams (ex Stefan Andersson becomes MorroW).
EDIT: Aaaand it's live, will need an update to ScC for the names though. Stream service is now faster
EDIT2: Ok, hoold on.. now all justin.tv streams are online lol - fixed

New notifications service is also being worked on, it relies on a twitter flow and should be faster then the current system.
Random bug fixes also included .
We're in contact with sc-streams and they've hinted at releasing a proper embedded player next week :D

Still not working: Own3d still doesn't support autoplay...they're slow....very slow..
Justin.tv quality settings are kinda unaccessible atm due to our fancy name tag (will fix).
Maaaaybeeee add a stream search in next release too.

Tiax will show up later and add the details... also there's something else awesome in the works that's taking up a bit of scc development time~
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-11 03:09:47
February 10 2011 19:00 GMT
#379
Hey Everyone!
As Tnud said we're working on stream service quality these days.

We were using basic and crappy IO & XML based system for stream services till now , which I always hated but had not time to fix. From now on we'll be using a much better , faster , stable , easy to maintain Sql based system. You can already feel streams window is reacting much faster and precise.

Also with this new service , we increased the stream number too. We used to process 300ish streams every 10 minutes in old system and now we got 400+ streams processed every 5 minutes. Actually we have no limit to stream count really so if we're missing any stream you know&like , just let us know and we'll add it in 5 minutes

Also many users have been asking for race / language / league details for streams which will help sorting etc. We're working on that at the moment , but that will require a client update so we're planing an update soon ( in a week or two ).

Another issue we're working on is stream notifications ; since the whole stream service is working much better now ; we'll also change and improve stream notifications. You won't miss any stream out there !

Also I know I've slowed down a lot recently , but there isn't much more to do with ScC at the moment as we're not even getting any bug reports anymore and I don't want to bloat ScC with useless features. We still got a few in our TO-DO list but don't hesitate to ask for any other features/improvements you want.

I hope you all like&enjoy ScC , also if you don't use/like ScC please let us know why. Those kinda feedbacks are really important for the improvement process afterall
spacemunkee
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States51 Posts
February 11 2011 01:49 GMT
#380
I can't believe I just found this. I have been using it all day and it is a fantastic app. Only thing I wish it had would be to show me what races the streamers are, but it is not necessary. Great work!
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 654
SteadfastSC210
TaKeTV 188
ComeBackTV 153
LamboSC2118
Rex63
EnkiAlexander 13
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 210
ProTech141
LamboSC2 118
Rex 63
BRAT_OK 9
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36602
Shuttle 3126
Horang2 935
Bisu 931
Jaedong 726
Mini 609
EffOrt 556
Light 460
BeSt 348
Soma 344
[ Show more ]
firebathero 340
Hyuk 320
Stork 307
Snow 169
Zeus 161
Rush 155
Last 150
ggaemo 147
ZerO 142
Pusan 91
Leta 83
hero 69
Killer 56
sorry 56
Sea.KH 49
Mong 45
Sharp 44
Mind 42
Bale 28
Shinee 27
Aegong 27
Shine 25
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
NotJumperer 19
Free 14
PianO 13
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Noble 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5799
qojqva1681
Dendi862
420jenkins90
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
Reynor108
Counter-Strike
x6flipin424
markeloff162
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2222
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns39455
singsing2161
olofmeister1477
B2W.Neo954
Mlord252
DeMusliM185
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX122
Hui .117
Mew2King101
ArmadaUGS92
QueenE88
Chillindude13
Railgan12
ZerO(Twitch)12
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1809
League of Legends
• Jankos2232
• Nemesis979
• TFBlade697
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 44m
Stellar Fest
23h 44m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.