• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:26
CEST 07:26
KST 14:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6328 users

How many SC2 hours/day is the most efficient? - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 25 2010 08:18 GMT
#81
On July 25 2010 15:21 -ReMeDy- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2010 15:15 balistix wrote:
i remember day9 saying how when he practiced for some tournament in 2007, he woke up at 10 am and played until 3 am everyday and took breaks for lunch and dinner and stuff, and that's what i plan to do more or less

And that too is another point of contention because commentating takes a ton of time too, so by Day[9] doing his daily's, is he basically consenting he will never successfully compete with the pro gamers at the top levels? I don't see how that guy would have time for both practice and daily's. Plus, he's really involved in the community, so that's additional practice time subtracted.

why spend the long hours practicing so hard to be the best in a difficult game when you can make the easy money just doing videos and commentary?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
July 25 2010 08:19 GMT
#82
On July 25 2010 17:12 Ploppytheman wrote:
Taking a small break from my 15 page report on robbery... yeh I like SC2 and all but I also like lifting weights. I genuinely enjoy spending 6hrs in the gym and getting stronger. It makes me stronger, faster, more attractive, and its good for my health, and you get respect. If I look at SC2 I don't really see it gaining me anything. Girls don't give a crap and it really doesn't do anything for you in your life. I hope gaming becomes more popular in the US to the point where gaming can be a good skill toi have but atm its just not. I still plan on spending several hours a week on SC and it will be my primary hobby (especially since there is no gym where I live) but I see it falling away. I wish there was more time to do more things but there isn't.

This is why video games are not as popular b/c its a waste of time literally with almost no pay-off, and even when there is pay-off like in Korea its a very small amount of people making money. If I lift weights, and I don't even have to compete or try to be the best or anything like that, I get lots of payoff from it. If there was a following like in poker and games were on money then it would be worth it, but its not. I love video games and SC especially but I'd rather have a wife and money for decent living. Speaking of that I need to get back to my report so I can actually play SC like a madman on release... next two days will be hell but I get to play SC all day mon-tues at least :D

In your example, yes there is a payoff, but in a lot of other examples, there is no payoff except fun. Tell me how watching TV all day(excluding news or documentaries) and partying all night better than playing video games all day. But somehow the former is more acceptable.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
leeznon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States255 Posts
July 25 2010 08:22 GMT
#83
I love SC2 but no way could I play 8+ hours everyday.
Zerg=Skill
MuTT
Profile Joined July 2010
United States398 Posts
July 25 2010 08:23 GMT
#84
On July 25 2010 17:19 Nemesis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2010 17:12 Ploppytheman wrote:
Taking a small break from my 15 page report on robbery... yeh I like SC2 and all but I also like lifting weights. I genuinely enjoy spending 6hrs in the gym and getting stronger. It makes me stronger, faster, more attractive, and its good for my health, and you get respect. If I look at SC2 I don't really see it gaining me anything. Girls don't give a crap and it really doesn't do anything for you in your life. I hope gaming becomes more popular in the US to the point where gaming can be a good skill toi have but atm its just not. I still plan on spending several hours a week on SC and it will be my primary hobby (especially since there is no gym where I live) but I see it falling away. I wish there was more time to do more things but there isn't.

This is why video games are not as popular b/c its a waste of time literally with almost no pay-off, and even when there is pay-off like in Korea its a very small amount of people making money. If I lift weights, and I don't even have to compete or try to be the best or anything like that, I get lots of payoff from it. If there was a following like in poker and games were on money then it would be worth it, but its not. I love video games and SC especially but I'd rather have a wife and money for decent living. Speaking of that I need to get back to my report so I can actually play SC like a madman on release... next two days will be hell but I get to play SC all day mon-tues at least :D

In your example, yes there is a payoff, but in a lot of other examples, there is no payoff except fun. Tell me how watching TV all day(excluding news or documentaries) and partying all night better than playing video games all day. But somehow the former is more acceptable.

I don't think many people believe that watching 8 hours of TV is better than watching 8 hours of starcraft; they probably view it the same. And partying is better than starcraft because its more fun for the time spent
MC's strength: confidence weakness: over confidence
-HellZerg-
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States409 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-25 08:39:16
July 25 2010 08:24 GMT
#85
On July 25 2010 17:22 leeznon wrote:
I love SC2 but no way could I play 8+ hours everyday.


Good job for deciding not to play 8+ hours of SC2 everyday. Instead, make your parents proud by studying 8+ hours everyday.
We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
July 25 2010 08:24 GMT
#86
On July 25 2010 17:08 Phayze wrote:
For a new player entering the scene you really need to play the 12+ hours Idra talks about. Whitera has been around for a very long time and mechanics from SC1 switched over very nicely to SC2. While HuK practices 10 hours a day, he really is not one of the tip top players but is a very skilled player none the less. He can win games against good players but that does not mean he can stand toe to toe in a bo100 with tester.Really you must practice, especially if you are new to the scene.

I think the wording of that could use some tweaking, it's not that you need to play, but that you want to play. Why else would you play the game if not for fun? Most likely a new player that falls in love with the game is going to play as much as they can until it gets boring, as long as they have the time or take other things away from their time. I think that's where the discussion should be: how much is enjoyable, how much is it until the game is not something you want to play but need to play. As long as it gives some gain of pleasure it will merit some gain of effort, thus efficiency is maximized and skill is gained. Forgive me if I'm merely arguing semantics
MuTT
Profile Joined July 2010
United States398 Posts
July 25 2010 08:27 GMT
#87
On July 25 2010 17:24 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2010 17:08 Phayze wrote:
For a new player entering the scene you really need to play the 12+ hours Idra talks about. Whitera has been around for a very long time and mechanics from SC1 switched over very nicely to SC2. While HuK practices 10 hours a day, he really is not one of the tip top players but is a very skilled player none the less. He can win games against good players but that does not mean he can stand toe to toe in a bo100 with tester.Really you must practice, especially if you are new to the scene.

I think the wording of that could use some tweaking, it's not that you need to play, but that you want to play. Why else would you play the game if not for fun? Most likely a new player that falls in love with the game is going to play as much as they can until it gets boring, as long as they have the time or take other things away from their time. I think that's where the discussion should be: how much is enjoyable, how much is it until the game is not something you want to play but need to play. As long as it gives some gain of pleasure it will merit some gain of effort, thus efficiency is maximized and skill is gained. Forgive me if I'm merely arguing semantics

This topic is about a player who wants to become pro meaning that its not just for fun but also for money
MC's strength: confidence weakness: over confidence
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
July 25 2010 08:28 GMT
#88
On July 25 2010 17:23 MuTT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2010 17:19 Nemesis wrote:
On July 25 2010 17:12 Ploppytheman wrote:
Taking a small break from my 15 page report on robbery... yeh I like SC2 and all but I also like lifting weights. I genuinely enjoy spending 6hrs in the gym and getting stronger. It makes me stronger, faster, more attractive, and its good for my health, and you get respect. If I look at SC2 I don't really see it gaining me anything. Girls don't give a crap and it really doesn't do anything for you in your life. I hope gaming becomes more popular in the US to the point where gaming can be a good skill toi have but atm its just not. I still plan on spending several hours a week on SC and it will be my primary hobby (especially since there is no gym where I live) but I see it falling away. I wish there was more time to do more things but there isn't.

This is why video games are not as popular b/c its a waste of time literally with almost no pay-off, and even when there is pay-off like in Korea its a very small amount of people making money. If I lift weights, and I don't even have to compete or try to be the best or anything like that, I get lots of payoff from it. If there was a following like in poker and games were on money then it would be worth it, but its not. I love video games and SC especially but I'd rather have a wife and money for decent living. Speaking of that I need to get back to my report so I can actually play SC like a madman on release... next two days will be hell but I get to play SC all day mon-tues at least :D

In your example, yes there is a payoff, but in a lot of other examples, there is no payoff except fun. Tell me how watching TV all day(excluding news or documentaries) and partying all night better than playing video games all day. But somehow the former is more acceptable.

I don't think many people believe that watching 8 hours of TV is better than watching 8 hours of starcraft; they probably view it the same. And partying is better than starcraft because its more fun for the time spent

Fun is something very subjective which would depend on the person.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
MuTT
Profile Joined July 2010
United States398 Posts
July 25 2010 08:33 GMT
#89
On July 25 2010 17:28 Nemesis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2010 17:23 MuTT wrote:
On July 25 2010 17:19 Nemesis wrote:
On July 25 2010 17:12 Ploppytheman wrote:
Taking a small break from my 15 page report on robbery... yeh I like SC2 and all but I also like lifting weights. I genuinely enjoy spending 6hrs in the gym and getting stronger. It makes me stronger, faster, more attractive, and its good for my health, and you get respect. If I look at SC2 I don't really see it gaining me anything. Girls don't give a crap and it really doesn't do anything for you in your life. I hope gaming becomes more popular in the US to the point where gaming can be a good skill toi have but atm its just not. I still plan on spending several hours a week on SC and it will be my primary hobby (especially since there is no gym where I live) but I see it falling away. I wish there was more time to do more things but there isn't.

This is why video games are not as popular b/c its a waste of time literally with almost no pay-off, and even when there is pay-off like in Korea its a very small amount of people making money. If I lift weights, and I don't even have to compete or try to be the best or anything like that, I get lots of payoff from it. If there was a following like in poker and games were on money then it would be worth it, but its not. I love video games and SC especially but I'd rather have a wife and money for decent living. Speaking of that I need to get back to my report so I can actually play SC like a madman on release... next two days will be hell but I get to play SC all day mon-tues at least :D

In your example, yes there is a payoff, but in a lot of other examples, there is no payoff except fun. Tell me how watching TV all day(excluding news or documentaries) and partying all night better than playing video games all day. But somehow the former is more acceptable.

I don't think many people believe that watching 8 hours of TV is better than watching 8 hours of starcraft; they probably view it the same. And partying is better than starcraft because its more fun for the time spent

Fun is something very subjective which would depend on the person.

I guess i may have misunderstood your statement but you said that watching TV is more acceptable and i said that i don't think many people think that way. They probably see them both as equally a waste of time
MC's strength: confidence weakness: over confidence
e4e5nf3
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada599 Posts
July 25 2010 08:40 GMT
#90
If rts skills could translate to practical skills then I could see some benefit to training so obsessively on a video game. But right now it makes more logical sense to use the time and resources to learn a skill or trade that will actually last longer than the lifespan of video game.

But that could all change when modern armies are replaced by remote controlled robots....
King takes Queen
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
July 25 2010 08:45 GMT
#91
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 25 2010 17:12 Ploppytheman wrote:
Taking a small break from my 15 page report on robbery... yeh I like SC2 and all but I also like lifting weights. I genuinely enjoy spending 6hrs in the gym and getting stronger. It makes me stronger, faster, more attractive, and its good for my health, and you get respect. If I look at SC2 I don't really see it gaining me anything. Girls don't give a crap and it really doesn't do anything for you in your life. I hope gaming becomes more popular in the US to the point where gaming can be a good skill toi have but atm its just not. I still plan on spending several hours a week on SC and it will be my primary hobby (especially since there is no gym where I live) but I see it falling away. I wish there was more time to do more things but there isn't.

This is why video games are not as popular b/c its a waste of time literally with almost no pay-off, and even when there is pay-off like in Korea its a very small amount of people making money. If I lift weights, and I don't even have to compete or try to be the best or anything like that, I get lots of payoff from it. If there was a following like in poker and games were on money then it would be worth it, but its not. I love video games and SC especially but I'd rather have a wife and money for decent living. Speaking of that I need to get back to my report so I can actually play SC like a madman on release... next two days will be hell but I get to play SC all day mon-tues at least :D

Well, there is a certain payoff from playing video games. If you put the effort into it you can get a mental payoff from playing good games like SC where there's such an immense amount of things to learn which you can transfer to real life.
Ganondorf
Profile Joined April 2010
Italy600 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-25 08:49:34
July 25 2010 08:47 GMT
#92
I think it's 6 hours minimum. Grossly divided in 2 hours laddering, 2 hours practicing with friends, 2 hours watching replays. If you can stay focused enough for more than that, even better, so the koreans are right, to be a successfull pro sc2 player, you need to play for as much as you can stay focused to profit from it, be it 8 or 10 or 12 hours a day.

For what it counts, i play 4-6 hours/day on average when i have the time to do it, less if i haven't.
ALPINA
Profile Joined May 2010
3791 Posts
July 25 2010 08:48 GMT
#93
I can play few games max then i must make a pause of few hours.

I can't imagine how someone can enjoy playing 12 hours non stop.
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
July 25 2010 08:49 GMT
#94
GFs are not good for sc2, your crazy...

9/10 GF's wont like that you spend that much time on the computer playing a game instead of talking to them or spending time with them.. idk what kinda fantasy relationships you have had.. lol.

gfs are over rated. long as you can get laid with out one your in great shape :-D. if u cant o well sucks 4 u.
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
July 25 2010 08:50 GMT
#95
On July 25 2010 17:27 MuTT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2010 17:24 Roe wrote:
On July 25 2010 17:08 Phayze wrote:
For a new player entering the scene you really need to play the 12+ hours Idra talks about. Whitera has been around for a very long time and mechanics from SC1 switched over very nicely to SC2. While HuK practices 10 hours a day, he really is not one of the tip top players but is a very skilled player none the less. He can win games against good players but that does not mean he can stand toe to toe in a bo100 with tester.Really you must practice, especially if you are new to the scene.

I think the wording of that could use some tweaking, it's not that you need to play, but that you want to play. Why else would you play the game if not for fun? Most likely a new player that falls in love with the game is going to play as much as they can until it gets boring, as long as they have the time or take other things away from their time. I think that's where the discussion should be: how much is enjoyable, how much is it until the game is not something you want to play but need to play. As long as it gives some gain of pleasure it will merit some gain of effort, thus efficiency is maximized and skill is gained. Forgive me if I'm merely arguing semantics

This topic is about a player who wants to become pro meaning that its not just for fun but also for money

I hear ya, but would you agree that the most efficient way to become better is by positive stimuli(fun, love) when playing the game, rather than neutral(time grinding) or negative(fear of lack of money/financial security)? Though I could see the argument for both sides
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-25 08:58:09
July 25 2010 08:56 GMT
#96
On July 25 2010 15:19 Vessel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2010 15:06 Everlong wrote:
Get a gf, really.. Its good both for life and SC2.. As for your question, its impossible to say. Its very individual. Like play 5-6 hours a day and you will be fine.



dunno man. i have a gf and i can tell you its definately not good for SC2. even 4 hours a day would be way out of the question for me


lol amen to this xD

have a fiancee and i live with her, not to mention im at work every day till 6 ^_^

also, how the hell can u spend 6 hours in gym?

anything more than like 90 minutes ur wasting your time ^_^
MuTT
Profile Joined July 2010
United States398 Posts
July 25 2010 08:58 GMT
#97
On July 25 2010 17:50 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2010 17:27 MuTT wrote:
On July 25 2010 17:24 Roe wrote:
On July 25 2010 17:08 Phayze wrote:
For a new player entering the scene you really need to play the 12+ hours Idra talks about. Whitera has been around for a very long time and mechanics from SC1 switched over very nicely to SC2. While HuK practices 10 hours a day, he really is not one of the tip top players but is a very skilled player none the less. He can win games against good players but that does not mean he can stand toe to toe in a bo100 with tester.Really you must practice, especially if you are new to the scene.

I think the wording of that could use some tweaking, it's not that you need to play, but that you want to play. Why else would you play the game if not for fun? Most likely a new player that falls in love with the game is going to play as much as they can until it gets boring, as long as they have the time or take other things away from their time. I think that's where the discussion should be: how much is enjoyable, how much is it until the game is not something you want to play but need to play. As long as it gives some gain of pleasure it will merit some gain of effort, thus efficiency is maximized and skill is gained. Forgive me if I'm merely arguing semantics

This topic is about a player who wants to become pro meaning that its not just for fun but also for money

I hear ya, but would you agree that the most efficient way to become better is by positive stimuli(fun, love) when playing the game, rather than neutral(time grinding) or negative(fear of lack of money/financial security)? Though I could see the argument for both sides

Well having fun with the game can give you motivation which will help but my argument was that to be a pro gamer you have to be better than the other players at something. Since most of the game has to do with experience and mechanics which take mostly time and not much thought you are going to have to practice all day everyday to be a top player. Most of the gamers are not stupid, they know how to get better fast as well. It's just plain and simple that you HAVE TO put a lot of time into this game to make a decent amount of money.
MC's strength: confidence weakness: over confidence
gdroxor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States639 Posts
July 25 2010 09:09 GMT
#98
On July 25 2010 17:48 Alpina wrote:
I can play few games max then i must make a pause of few hours.

I can't imagine how someone can enjoy playing 12 hours non stop.


IdrA doesn't. He said in one interview that he plays in 4 hour blocks with meals and sleep in between.
Personally I'm going to be practicing 4 hours a day. I think it's a good amount of time to get immersed in the game but not have to sacrifice school, work, social life, etc.
fyyer
Profile Joined February 2010
United States145 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-25 09:12:37
July 25 2010 09:09 GMT
#99
On July 25 2010 17:18 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2010 15:21 -ReMeDy- wrote:
On July 25 2010 15:15 balistix wrote:
i remember day9 saying how when he practiced for some tournament in 2007, he woke up at 10 am and played until 3 am everyday and took breaks for lunch and dinner and stuff, and that's what i plan to do more or less

And that too is another point of contention because commentating takes a ton of time too, so by Day[9] doing his daily's, is he basically consenting he will never successfully compete with the pro gamers at the top levels? I don't see how that guy would have time for both practice and daily's. Plus, he's really involved in the community, so that's additional practice time subtracted.

why spend the long hours practicing so hard to be the best in a difficult game when you can make the easy money just doing videos and commentary?


haha, I think this sums it up pretty well. "what is the wealth potential" is the real reason. If people discover you spend your free time doing something that doesn't make alot of money it will be frowned upon. But if it's something that has the potential to make you alot of money it will be accepted. If SC2 sponsored tournaments offered millions of dollars people would quickly start thinking of pro gaming (and therefore gaming) as legit. I don't think this is necessarily a good thing if money is dictating what is good and what isn't. I think a good way to tell if something or someone is legit is by removing the money factor. If someone loves doing something they will do it for free (like those who play video games hardcore), whether or not people believe it's legit.

People frown on McDonalds workers too, since you don't make alot of money working there, but not when they are ordering a burger and large fries. Just like many of you frown upon pro gamers, but not when you're watching Jaedong vs Flash.
Champi
Profile Joined March 2010
1422 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-25 09:18:08
July 25 2010 09:17 GMT
#100
I think everyone is different and should play the amount that makes the difference for them, but to also not sacrifice sleep and exercise (as NonY suggests) because that will keep your mind and body healthy, making you refreshed for sc2, and even more importantly; rl
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
GuemChi 679
Snow 139
Leta 128
Terrorterran 57
Bale 34
Noble 14
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King209
Other Games
summit1g7139
WinterStarcraft356
C9.Mang0282
Sick142
ViBE84
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
League of Legends
• Lourlo1260
• Stunt442
Other Games
• Shiphtur482
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 34m
Patches Events
10h 34m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.