• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11161 users

Getting and Giving Beta Keys - Page 17

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 28 Next All
1chiban
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada9 Posts
July 12 2010 20:13 GMT
#321
On July 13 2010 05:00 peckham33 wrote:
it's not against thread rules and i don't think it's against blizz rules eather. PM sent, thanks in advance.

that was 45 mins ago. i'm pretty sure someone pm'd before you.
Hadouken.
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada5 Posts
July 12 2010 20:28 GMT
#322
Hey all, I've been reading the forums for a long time and trying my best to prepare for launch from the forum, day9 and VODs, but would be extremely grateful to anybody who would throw me an extra beta key. Thank you all, <3 TL community!
Atinho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States36 Posts
July 12 2010 20:42 GMT
#323
I'm a long time lurker looking for a key. I played BW with my friends, however they've moved on to SC2 beta and HoN(meh)... I'd love to be able to play with them again.
Anywho, any help would be very appreciated
What if sombody with Tourrets could have turret syndrome and they just kept making turrets? Think about that.~Tasteless
AM_to]PM
Profile Joined July 2010
6 Posts
July 12 2010 21:31 GMT
#324
Yay, been looking for a key since beta started. I am a member of SC@Mapster and found a thread of somone giving keys(He had a ton). He was legit and pmed me a key. Must have been a mess up though because the key had already been used. Pretty pissed after that and would apperciate a key SOOOO much.

Thanks guys.
ctdelta62
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1 Post
July 12 2010 21:55 GMT
#325
Had a friend of mine from here (Thegilaboy) bring me into the Starcraft universe recently and now I'm hooked. I happen to play on his beta account during our lunch breaks but it would be cool to actually play against him. Just asking for a key, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much.
Zajjmon
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-12 22:10:36
July 12 2010 21:59 GMT
#326
Hi guys, I'm just now joining the TL community and thought why not start with giving something to it!

I have a beta key I received from pre-ordering (already got in through blizz's beta opt-in thingy), however I am not sure if this key will work for US/asia, but I believe I heard that the keys are universal.

Sooo first one to PM me gets it!

EDIT - Sorry for those wanting one, but I have given mine away now, I hope everyone who PM'd gets one another way though!
Nyxxo
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany12 Posts
July 12 2010 22:02 GMT
#327
Tadaa, here is one of my invitation keys. Have fun!

+ Show Spoiler +
88X2HV-F8EK-XYJRXN-RY4F-CW6ZXM


If you want to, PM me your ID and I will add you to my list ... have fun!
Sw1ss4rmy
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-12 22:04:20
July 12 2010 22:04 GMT
#328
woooo got it thank you so much!
ihazcheez
Profile Joined July 2010
4 Posts
July 12 2010 22:10 GMT
#329
Thank you so much Zajjmon, I will use this opportunity wisely and most graciously, I thank you again, you have made me a very happy person. (Thanks again)
Dub
Profile Joined July 2010
57 Posts
July 12 2010 22:13 GMT
#330
Man, missed both of those barely. I'm never going to get one. Ugh. Anyone willing to PM me one, I'd be on basically nonstop till it's down again if anyone wants a practice partner.

I know this is just adding a plea to the gigantic list, but I would greatly appreciate it.
AM_to]PM
Profile Joined July 2010
6 Posts
July 12 2010 22:15 GMT
#331
Lol yay I'd appreciate if somone pm'd me one. I was watching vods and checked back on the thread to see somone had already taken Nyxxos xD.
ihazcheez
Profile Joined July 2010
4 Posts
July 12 2010 22:24 GMT
#332
On July 13 2010 07:13 Dub wrote:
Man, missed both of those barely. I'm never going to get one. Ugh. Anyone willing to PM me one, I'd be on basically nonstop till it's down again if anyone wants a practice partner.

I know this is just adding a plea to the gigantic list, but I would greatly appreciate it.


keep trying man, i persisted and eventually got one, and its worth it. Just keep holding out in hope, and remember, always F5.
InSpiReZerG
Profile Joined January 2010
United States159 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-12 22:55:58
July 12 2010 22:54 GMT
#333
WTB Beta Key!! =) preordered a few days ago and Gstop said they are out.... =(
Treacherous and impure, impious and murderous, Cadaverous yet living, dead to eyes but ever dreaming
kohanuegyn
Profile Joined July 2010
1 Post
July 12 2010 23:10 GMT
#334
Entaro Adun Team Liquid Community!

Just a semi-competitive SC2 gamer and TL follower (just finished reading SC2 Liquipedia) looking for a beta key for my younger brother. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who has an extra key and is willing to PM it to me. Thanks in advance! P:
Zvendetta
Profile Joined July 2010
United States321 Posts
July 12 2010 23:12 GMT
#335
I've watched so many replays and it would be nice to try out a little of the game before it comes out retail. I'll probably get my faced smashed in, but isn't that part of the learning experience? Haha thanks for the help
"Its as if I can see the gears of the Eternal Alchemy spinning before, and I can almost reach out and turn them with my hands."
Slyth
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark3 Posts
July 12 2010 23:21 GMT
#336
Hi,

I need a key to represent my country in the StarCraft 2 WC 2010 turney announced elsewhere in the forums.

Pretty please with sugar on top :D

//Regards the slyth
PLAGUUU?
PKCarwash
Profile Joined July 2010
United States37 Posts
July 12 2010 23:45 GMT
#337
[image loading]
Psylock
Profile Joined July 2010
Brazil6 Posts
July 13 2010 00:08 GMT
#338
I was wondering if someone have an extra beta key to share could you send it to me ? I'd really appreciate it! Been trying forever to get a key to play this great game
Maystomp
Profile Joined July 2010
12 Posts
July 13 2010 00:10 GMT
#339
Hey, I'd like a sc2 beta key if anyone has a spare and they're not gonna use.

I guess I dont deserve one more than the next guy, but I'd really like one.
A friend of mine have been kind enough to let me play on his account, but the problem is, he is changing password all the time and I hate to ask him for his new password as I know he hates when people know it.

I'm not a super good player either, been in the gold league for some games and got demoted into silver, was ranked 2 on the silver last night. But I love the game and it's so much fun and I'd love to be able to play alittle more before it gets out, so I wont get my ass totally kicked the 27th of July.

Thanks for reading
/Maystomp
Gentlebite
Profile Joined May 2010
United States132 Posts
July 13 2010 00:31 GMT
#340
Aspiring competitive player
So far have only been playing a couple times on a friend's account
I'm also looking for a practice partner, so if you're looking to get good/improve I'll totally play with you
I'm a Zerg player with an APM of 150+ and got my friends account to Diamond during preliminary matches
Hope you check me out
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko175
ProTech131
SHIN 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1115
Mind 1031
Bisu 867
Larva 600
Shuttle 294
Mini 151
EffOrt 129
Soma 116
Zeus 111
Leta 109
[ Show more ]
Last 94
Sexy 84
Hyun 84
Pusan 62
PianO 56
ZerO 42
ToSsGirL 34
Killer 33
Trap 28
Bale 26
sorry 24
Hm[arnc] 22
Aegong 18
yabsab 17
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe561
XaKoH 449
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1529
Other Games
gofns40420
singsing2086
crisheroes273
OGKoka 148
Mew2King130
ArmadaUGS64
Livibee10
ZerO(Twitch)8
B2W.Neo0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick557
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• LUISG 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
• Gemini_19 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8001
League of Legends
• Jankos1366
• Stunt886
Upcoming Events
Online Event
12m
FEL
5h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 12m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.