• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:03
CEST 12:03
KST 19:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11449 users

How to fix TvZ Mech - Page 37

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 45 Next All
Rabiator
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany3948 Posts
June 04 2010 08:25 GMT
#721
On June 04 2010 15:15 guitarizt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2010 14:53 Rabiator wrote:
On June 04 2010 14:14 guitarizt wrote:
Just tried 35 1/1 roaches with speed against 10 2/0 tanks in unit tester and there's still 7 tanks left against the roaches. The roaches still melt to the tanks. I tried using burrow and tunneling claws and terran still has 3-4 tanks left. You can kill them all if you position the roaches absolutely perfectly but I tried to recreate what would happen in a real game and you're never going to have a perfect position.

I still don't see how zerg is supposed to defend against tanks with anything other than bl's because nothing on the ground can even touch tanks. All terran has to do is get a crit mass of tanks and vikings for bl's and I think if they don't win it's terran's fault at that point because it's impossible to pick off the tanks and harassing their bases at that point is delaying the inevitable. This patch doesn't have an answer to mech for zerg late game although it'll be easier for zerg to win before late game so on paper it might look ok.

So what is your point? As a Zerg you will have your Roaches back in 27 seconds ... ALL OF THEM, while the Terran needs 45 seconds for one in each of his factories. I doubt there are 10 factories around to replenish everything in one go.

Please keep your race-mechanics in mind before posting such comparisons, because it is utterly ridiculous how Zerg are able to replenish a 200/200 army in one go, while the other two races are limited by the number of their MULTIPLE production facilities of several types.

On June 04 2010 14:06 Trok67 wrote:
On June 04 2010 14:03 iEchoic wrote:
I fail to see how mutas don't work vs terran mech. I think that a majority of Zerg players make the following mistakes with their mutas:

1) They directly engage multiple thors
2) They are afraid of killing missile turrets (more on this below)
3) When the opponent's army attacks, they run back and fight it

The conclusion I came to from testing was that Mutas are the answer to terran Mech. If the Terran player attacks, just have a base race. You will both end up losing your base, but the mutas can fly around the map preventing terran from expoing while zerg can continue to expo and stay alive while thors are too slow to prevent it.

Zerg players throw a panic fit when the Terran places missile turrets and then attacks. Once you get 6+ mutas, you can drop missile turrets without a scratch. Just drop the turrets. Zerg players are WAY too scared of missile turrets.

You can win a fight vs mutas with thors but if the fight doesn't occur that advantage is completely negated.


plz show us REPLAY of you killing mech terran with mutas, seriously DO IT and you will see by yourself.

Why in the world would you try it with mutas? Because Brood Lords didnt exist in SC1? Air is the way to go if you want to kill Terran mech, but not Mutas.


Did you not read my post about zerg throwing multiple armies at terran yet they still can't even really make a dent in their army? I forget who it was that played a game on steppes of war but zerg threw three maxed armies at terran and didn't even make a dent. I think it was casted by iccup.

Zerg can have 70 2/2 roaches that lose to 20 2/0 tanks and there's still 16 tanks left. How many armies do you want zerg to throw at that? So zerg is forced to go bl corrupter but I haven't seen anyone get that to work in any high level game.

Did YOU bother reading my post? "Throw army at tanks" ... of course he gets toasted. Sieged tanks are immobile and CANT SHOOT AIR, so you are supposed to NOT attack with ground armies but with air. No matter what anyone saiys a ton of corruptors and a few Brood Lords (plus maybe a queen for Transfusion on BLs?) will get rid of a mech army. Stop whining and figure it out the same way that Terrans have figured out that Depots against Zerg are vulnerable to Baneling bust and that Barracks/Factories work much better.
If you cant say what you're meaning, you can never mean what you're saying.
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
June 04 2010 08:31 GMT
#722
Ok welp make up your minds then someone said zerg has it easy cause they can just macro up another army implying that should be the answer. I never said to fight tanks head on but at some point you have to deal with 15 tanks with support heading towards your nat.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
Liquid`TLO
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Germany767 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-04 09:29:57
June 04 2010 09:28 GMT
#723
TLO is completely wrong. pre-this-patch (havent tried this patch yet), properly played mech is completely unbeatable by zerg. if he's been winning vs it, he's been playing people who have no idea how to mech.


I promise you. After I found some new builds together with Jinro I had no problem beating some high level Terrans anymore at all. (not that I had too much trouble dealing with mech before, but now it seemed like my win ratio sky rocketed, of course that is only because they havent played it before and didnt react with the perfect counter, but it shows that the current mech build wasnt not rofloverpowered)


Just because you and Idra didnt come up with a solution, doesnt mean there is none. You should open your mind for new solutions. I am sure you have not tested everything possible.
I dont like your whole attitude, even if some races dominates for a few months with a bo, it doesnt mean it is imbalanced, it might only show that i.e Zerg hasnt found a proper counter yet.
You sir seem to be biased by your favourite race

Please dont rush things, but well blizzard already did. Kinda weird to do it a few days before beta break. I dont think they will get anything out of from it in such a short time.

Team Liquidalea iacta est
cArn-
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Korea (South)824 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-04 12:51:22
June 04 2010 09:51 GMT
#724
On June 04 2010 13:39 Artosis wrote:
im simply stating the truth here. idra and i looked into it completely. i did nothing but play vs mech for 2 weeks. i spoke with every top zerg player on the subject. we tested every combo and timing. i am not whining, i know it will be patched, im simply stating the findings of the best players, something else that you should love.


No matter how good you could be you're quite arrogant to think you'll be able to think about and try out ALL the possibilites in a game of this complexity.


Beside, the bias is very strong in here.


On June 04 2010 16:20 Ballistixz wrote:
also love how some peeps are treating TLO as the chuck norris of SC2. this forums is slowly turning into the official bnet forums. slowly but surely.


Fuck, I thought he was ? Or well, I thought he was more like McGyver
Twitter : http://twitter.com/CARNDARAK
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
June 04 2010 09:55 GMT
#725
Please make my day and confirm it involves muta's TLO

And I'm kinda curious whether you'll still be taking on Mecchan challengers as Zerg, since the siege tanks already got nerfed? Would be awesome nonetheless.
I think esports is pretty nice.
metaldragon
Profile Joined October 2009
United States251 Posts
June 04 2010 09:57 GMT
#726
On June 04 2010 18:28 TheLittleOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
TLO is completely wrong. pre-this-patch (havent tried this patch yet), properly played mech is completely unbeatable by zerg. if he's been winning vs it, he's been playing people who have no idea how to mech.


I promise you. After I found some new builds together with Jinro I had no problem beating some high level Terrans anymore at all. (not that I had too much trouble dealing with mech before, but now it seemed like my win ratio sky rocketed, of course that is only because they havent played it before and didnt react with the perfect counter, but it shows that the current mech build wasnt not rofloverpowered)


Just because you and Idra didnt come up with a solution, doesnt mean there is none. You should open your mind for new solutions. I am sure you have not tested everything possible.
I dont like your whole attitude, even if some races dominates for a few months with a bo, it doesnt mean it is imbalanced, it might only show that i.e Zerg hasnt found a proper counter yet.
You sir seem to be biased by your favourite race

Please dont rush things, but well blizzard already did. Kinda weird to do it a few days before beta break. I dont think they will get anything out of from it in such a short time.




TLO is officially my favorite SC2 player....(sorry LZ!!)

The guy played random for 9/10 of the beta so ill take his word on balance over any 1 race master at this point.

2 weeks is hardly enough time for people to start calling a strat OP. Anyone remember when the fantasy build started getting popular in BW for a while?

Ciddass
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany149 Posts
June 04 2010 10:24 GMT
#727
the word "build" is just out of place. it's raw facts: mass mech vs Z ... army vs army. how do you beat it. you don't beat it. ofc you can nydus etc to a certain point (let's say sensor towers are an illusion) and do dmg to his "immobile mech left alone base. but that's not the point .... it's about raw muscle power. army vs army.
Rabiator
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany3948 Posts
June 04 2010 11:04 GMT
#728
In the beginning everyone agreed that Terran mech was unplayable. Then they got two tiny changes (splash damage center change and + 10 hp for siege tank) and now all of a sudden its overpowered?

I find this slightly irritating and the "we tried everything and we are the best to check it and no one else can succeed if we didnt" attitude of two prominent Zerg players here shockingly biased. Wasnt there a quote thrown around in the beginning that there is no imbalance, but rather that you just had to figure out how to beat something?
If you cant say what you're meaning, you can never mean what you're saying.
nyshak
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany132 Posts
June 04 2010 12:00 GMT
#729
On June 04 2010 18:28 TheLittleOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
TLO is completely wrong. pre-this-patch (havent tried this patch yet), properly played mech is completely unbeatable by zerg. if he's been winning vs it, he's been playing people who have no idea how to mech.


I promise you. After I found some new builds together with Jinro I had no problem beating some high level Terrans anymore at all. (not that I had too much trouble dealing with mech before, but now it seemed like my win ratio sky rocketed, of course that is only because they havent played it before and didnt react with the perfect counter, but it shows that the current mech build wasnt not rofloverpowered)


Just because you and Idra didnt come up with a solution, doesnt mean there is none. You should open your mind for new solutions. I am sure you have not tested everything possible.
I dont like your whole attitude, even if some races dominates for a few months with a bo, it doesnt mean it is imbalanced, it might only show that i.e Zerg hasnt found a proper counter yet.
You sir seem to be biased by your favourite race

Please dont rush things, but well blizzard already did. Kinda weird to do it a few days before beta break. I dont think they will get anything out of from it in such a short time.



Would you share this BO of yours anytime soon? Not saying I don't believe you, but you know, examples, BO are needed not reassurances that "there is a way".

The patch surprised me too. With the numbers of games played over the course of 1 day alone however, Blizz should be able to generate a hole lot of data. Enough to compare this to the data of patch 14. So lets all get back into the game and give them what they need shall we?


B-)
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-04 12:16:21
June 04 2010 12:09 GMT
#730
mech wasnt that imba before, i think it was pretty fair but the majority of maps in the mappool will always lean towards terran just like desert oasis like maps will always lean towards the zerg in favor

i think the change was pretty fair but very unlogical

this patch will not make it impossible for terran to win like many ppl have said but it will make it slightly harder

im ok with this patch but i disagree not giving the siege tank 40+20 dmg vs armored instead of now giving it straight up -10 dmg

i still really hold my thumbs for a banshee(nerf) and marauder(nerf) and baneling(stronger but die upon death instead of explode) so bio will be possible again and also so baneling micro would be hard to master. also hoping for a raven remake on the raven missile so it actually is worth upgrading. atm the drone is far better than the missile imo

cheaper carrier tech, bc range buff would also be things id approve of to see alittle more unit variety

i really think blizzard are giving us too many patches atm, they rnt giving us proper time to experiment and figure out whats imba before they make these rational decisions, like the hellion nerf now was completely uncalled for

edit: oh sorry thought this was the patch discussion thread :p i guess some of it is relevant tho )
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
June 04 2010 12:26 GMT
#731
On June 04 2010 21:00 nyshak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2010 18:28 TheLittleOne wrote:
TLO is completely wrong. pre-this-patch (havent tried this patch yet), properly played mech is completely unbeatable by zerg. if he's been winning vs it, he's been playing people who have no idea how to mech.


I promise you. After I found some new builds together with Jinro I had no problem beating some high level Terrans anymore at all. (not that I had too much trouble dealing with mech before, but now it seemed like my win ratio sky rocketed, of course that is only because they havent played it before and didnt react with the perfect counter, but it shows that the current mech build wasnt not rofloverpowered)


Just because you and Idra didnt come up with a solution, doesnt mean there is none. You should open your mind for new solutions. I am sure you have not tested everything possible.
I dont like your whole attitude, even if some races dominates for a few months with a bo, it doesnt mean it is imbalanced, it might only show that i.e Zerg hasnt found a proper counter yet.
You sir seem to be biased by your favourite race

Please dont rush things, but well blizzard already did. Kinda weird to do it a few days before beta break. I dont think they will get anything out of from it in such a short time.



Would you share this BO of yours anytime soon? Not saying I don't believe you, but you know, examples, BO are needed not reassurances that "there is a way".

The patch surprised me too. With the numbers of games played over the course of 1 day alone however, Blizz should be able to generate a hole lot of data. Enough to compare this to the data of patch 14. So lets all get back into the game and give them what they need shall we?




Yes but are you winning late game? Isn't it bad for the game if one race is heavily favored to win late game and another has to end the game before it gets there in order to have a chance?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
Liquid`TLO
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Germany767 Posts
June 04 2010 12:28 GMT
#732
I actually AIM for the lategame. I hate the early game vs Terran.
Team Liquidalea iacta est
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
June 04 2010 12:34 GMT
#733
On June 04 2010 21:26 guitarizt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2010 21:00 nyshak wrote:
On June 04 2010 18:28 TheLittleOne wrote:
TLO is completely wrong. pre-this-patch (havent tried this patch yet), properly played mech is completely unbeatable by zerg. if he's been winning vs it, he's been playing people who have no idea how to mech.


I promise you. After I found some new builds together with Jinro I had no problem beating some high level Terrans anymore at all. (not that I had too much trouble dealing with mech before, but now it seemed like my win ratio sky rocketed, of course that is only because they havent played it before and didnt react with the perfect counter, but it shows that the current mech build wasnt not rofloverpowered)


Just because you and Idra didnt come up with a solution, doesnt mean there is none. You should open your mind for new solutions. I am sure you have not tested everything possible.
I dont like your whole attitude, even if some races dominates for a few months with a bo, it doesnt mean it is imbalanced, it might only show that i.e Zerg hasnt found a proper counter yet.
You sir seem to be biased by your favourite race

Please dont rush things, but well blizzard already did. Kinda weird to do it a few days before beta break. I dont think they will get anything out of from it in such a short time.



Would you share this BO of yours anytime soon? Not saying I don't believe you, but you know, examples, BO are needed not reassurances that "there is a way".

The patch surprised me too. With the numbers of games played over the course of 1 day alone however, Blizz should be able to generate a hole lot of data. Enough to compare this to the data of patch 14. So lets all get back into the game and give them what they need shall we?




Yes but are you winning late game? Isn't it bad for the game if one race is heavily favored to win late game and another has to end the game before it gets there in order to have a chance?

Terran isn't heavily favored late game unless you allow him to get equal or more bases than you, which was the same in broodwar.....
GANDHISAUCE
HubertFelix
Profile Joined April 2010
France631 Posts
June 04 2010 12:40 GMT
#734
On June 04 2010 21:09 MorroW wrote:
baneling(stronger but die upon death instead of explode)


I totally agree on this.. The "normal" usage of banelings is so stupid. There are nice usages of this unit with overlord or burrow but the "run and explode no matter what" thing is just dumb.
It's not interresting for the player who is playing the banelings and the player who is playing against.

They should be patched in order to make them more interresting to play. For example, lurkers were a success in term of micro for both players..

But, since Blizzard didn't change them in 15 patches, i guess they have no plan to do it in the future
s031720
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden383 Posts
June 04 2010 12:45 GMT
#735
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 04 2010 21:09 MorroW wrote:
mech wasnt that imba before, i think it was pretty fair but the majority of maps in the mappool will always lean towards terran just like desert oasis like maps will always lean towards the zerg in favor

i think the change was pretty fair but very unlogical

this patch will not make it impossible for terran to win like many ppl have said but it will make it slightly harder

im ok with this patch but i disagree not giving the siege tank 40+20 dmg vs armored instead of now giving it straight up -10 dmg

i still really hold my thumbs for a banshee(nerf) and marauder(nerf) and baneling(stronger but die upon death instead of explode) so bio will be possible again and also so baneling micro would be hard to master. also hoping for a raven remake on the raven missile so it actually is worth upgrading. atm the drone is far better than the missile imo

cheaper carrier tech, bc range buff would also be things id approve of to see alittle more unit variety

i really think blizzard are giving us too many patches atm, they rnt giving us proper time to experiment and figure out whats imba before they make these rational decisions, like the hellion nerf now was completely uncalled for

edit: oh sorry thought this was the patch discussion thread :p i guess some of it is relevant tho )


Best post in here and I completely agree.

I must say though that the point of the whole terran mech vs Z discussion is skewed in my mind, it should not be about if its unbeatable or not (its not) but how hard or easy the resp. builds/strats are to execute. In this case its extremely easy to play terran mech, and insanly hard for Z to win.

That translate into;
At a higher lvl where players are really good about all aspects of the game, this MU is not unbalanced. But at lower lvl, like mid-diamond and lower where the players are less accomplished, Z-players have a really hard time doing all that is required to compete with T-mech, while the T players have a much easier time. THAT is the problem imo.

Fixing the ZvT MU could simply have been done by increasing supplycap to 300/300 for instance. The tanknerf, well not that big of a deal really. Dont think the before mentioned players(me included) will be helped much by it, because the easy T vs hard Z approach still applies.

The tank-nerf I thought would be coming was a significantly longer sieging-time for tanks, but I guess they went another route.
Just another noob
Konsume
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada466 Posts
June 04 2010 12:48 GMT
#736
On June 04 2010 21:28 TheLittleOne wrote:
I actually AIM for the lategame. I hate the early game vs Terran.



Mind uploading 2-3 replays of your games ZvTmech ??

cause... right now all I see is words and words and words.... not that I don't trust you or anything, just that I'm septical about it!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-04 12:57:25
June 04 2010 12:56 GMT
#737
On June 04 2010 21:28 TheLittleOne wrote:
I actually AIM for the lategame. I hate the early game vs Terran.


omg ru gonna make us beg for reps =D

<edit> actually it's probably better if you just use it against a terran in a tournament that way you're ahead of the curve
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
DougJDempsey
Profile Joined April 2010
747 Posts
June 04 2010 12:58 GMT
#738
On June 04 2010 21:48 Konsume wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2010 21:28 TheLittleOne wrote:
I actually AIM for the lategame. I hate the early game vs Terran.



Mind uploading 2-3 replays of your games ZvTmech ??

cause... right now all I see is words and words and words.... not that I don't trust you or anything, just that I'm septical about it!

You could always play him if your skeptical.
Meff
Profile Joined June 2010
Italy287 Posts
June 04 2010 13:02 GMT
#739
Please dont rush things, but well blizzard already did. Kinda weird to do it a few days before beta break. I dont think they will get anything out of from it in such a short time.

They've said that they wanted the game to be balanced on all levels, in the past. Maybe there is a counter for professional-level gaming, but I think that the problem lies (or used to lie) in the casual gamer range. Let's say in the 60-70 APM range and without a deep knowledge of terran (of course, against a 60-70 APM opponent who doesn't have a deep knowledge of zerg, either).
Konsume
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada466 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-04 13:38:56
June 04 2010 13:33 GMT
#740
On June 04 2010 21:58 Digamma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2010 21:48 Konsume wrote:
On June 04 2010 21:28 TheLittleOne wrote:
I actually AIM for the lategame. I hate the early game vs Terran.



Mind uploading 2-3 replays of your games ZvTmech ??

cause... right now all I see is words and words and words.... not that I don't trust you or anything, just that I'm septical about it!

You could always play him if your skeptical.


I'm not a big fan of terrans eventho my terran account is currently in diamond with a much higher win rate than my zerg account I just don't feel the race at all, but I'd just like to see TLO back up his saying. Right now he's been saying in every page of this post that he could beat almost any Tmech or at least have some kind of superior win:lose ratio against it.

Like I said, not that I don't want to say that he's right, cause I would like to be proven wrong... and understand HOW and WHY most of the pros didn't find the solution (but him)... but right now he's staying vague about it.

It's like.... I'm telling you I'm millionaire... but I live in a small house with my dog. Do you trust me? I might be millionaire anyways and tell the truth, but my house and my dog just don't seems right. Now if I open my garage door and you see a FERARI F1, you'll say ahhh ok I trust you, you're a millionnaire.

Same thing, I'd like to beleive that there is a solution, but it doesn't look like there is one. If TLO REALLY found one, than... he might be able to show us 2-3 replays to prove it and than we'll be able to say... WoW TLO you're really a god of SC2 !
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7474
Hyuk 554
Horang2 538
BeSt 464
Stork 167
sorry 99
Pusan 95
Shinee 81
Killer 80
Hyun 65
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 60
Mind 56
Bonyth 50
Snow 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
PianO 22
Sacsri 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe76
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
byalli9
x6flipin9
Other Games
gofns29392
singsing2147
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Lourlo1282
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 57m
Replay Cast
12h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.