• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8118 users

SCII Client is available

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 35 36 37 Next All
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-17 22:20:39
February 17 2010 20:22 GMT
#1
MOD EDIT: THIS IS REAL. NAZGUL IS DOWNLOADING RIGHT NOW (18 mins to go) - KENNIGIT

To be clear, do not talk about warezing the game, buying/selling keys, or anything like that or we will ban you - Insane

Check it:

[image loading]


[image loading]


Whatever I'm installing it claims to be SCII beta...

Don't believe me? Go to your battle.net account and check. I can't chop pics and I wouldn't do that to you guys \

EDIT: It appears this download is for OPT-IN BETA users only. Those with keys should receive an e-mail...
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
AlienAlias
Profile Joined June 2009
United States324 Posts
February 17 2010 20:24 GMT
#2
on my way to start the download right now :D
Tsagacity
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2124 Posts
February 17 2010 20:24 GMT
#3
How did you get in? I'm in the blizzcon crowd and expecting an email.
"Everyone worse than me at video games is a noob. Everyone better than me doesn't have a life."
maneatingshoe
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada484 Posts
February 17 2010 20:24 GMT
#4
Nice! This is terribly exciting! My nerd heart is pounding
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
February 17 2010 20:24 GMT
#5
On February 18 2010 05:24 Tsagacity wrote:
How did you get in? I'm in the blizzcon crowd and expecting an email.

same. haven't gotten anything yet.
blabberrrrr
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
February 17 2010 20:25 GMT
#6
DOWNLOADING!!!!
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Ighox
Profile Joined July 2009
Norway580 Posts
February 17 2010 20:26 GMT
#7
On February 18 2010 05:24 blabber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2010 05:24 Tsagacity wrote:
How did you get in? I'm in the blizzcon crowd and expecting an email.

same. haven't gotten anything yet.

Same, and I'll believe that this is just trolling until I do get my key :p
AlienAlias
Profile Joined June 2009
United States324 Posts
February 17 2010 20:26 GMT
#8
On February 18 2010 05:24 blabber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2010 05:24 Tsagacity wrote:
How did you get in? I'm in the blizzcon crowd and expecting an email.

same. haven't gotten anything yet.



Same here. OP, where did you get your key from?
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-17 20:27:41
February 17 2010 20:26 GMT
#9
I was in the beta opt in. I did not go to blizzcon

And I did not receive any e-mail notification

40 minutes to go on this installation !!!!!!
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
February 17 2010 20:26 GMT
#10
WHERE IS ITTTTTTT!!! TT
So wait? I'm bad? =(
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-17 20:29:33
February 17 2010 20:27 GMT
#11
I went to Blizzcon and I didn't get any notification.

EDIT OH SHIT DOWNLOADING
Writer
kiykiy
Profile Joined July 2009
233 Posts
February 17 2010 20:27 GMT
#12
1.64 gbs =/ eta: about 2 hours
lalala
Tsagacity
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2124 Posts
February 17 2010 20:27 GMT
#13
On February 18 2010 05:26 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I was in the beta opt in. I did not go to blizzcon

And I did not receive any e-mail notification
Makes sense I guess, sense Blizzcon cardholders didn't have an option to directly link a battle.net account.

Back to starting at my email :s
"Everyone worse than me at video games is a noob. Everyone better than me doesn't have a life."
disco
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Netherlands1667 Posts
February 17 2010 20:27 GMT
#14
Battle.net Servers Busy



Battle.net is currently experiencing a high volume of traffic which is affecting its response time. Please try again in a few minutes.
this game is a fucking jokie
Zexion
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Sweden971 Posts
February 17 2010 20:28 GMT
#15
GIVE ME!!!!

I guess I wasn't in the first wave or something
AlienAlias
Profile Joined June 2009
United States324 Posts
February 17 2010 20:28 GMT
#16
I'd assume since it only just started, they haven't finished unlocking all the accounts for beta yet, or something like that.
Duke
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1106 Posts
February 17 2010 20:28 GMT
#17
On February 18 2010 05:28 Zexion wrote:
GIVE ME!!!!

I guess I wasn't in the first wave or something

same, crap. at least i have HoN for a bit...
JoxxOr
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Sweden1502 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-17 20:29:42
February 17 2010 20:29 GMT
#18
Any blizzcon 2008 thats gotten into the beta yet(I've not)?
Gör om, gör rätt
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
February 17 2010 20:29 GMT
#19
o m g :o

looks like beta is finally out then.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
JoxxOr
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Sweden1502 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-17 20:29:28
February 17 2010 20:29 GMT
#20
SORRY DOUBLE POST DELETE PLZ
Gör om, gör rätt
1 2 3 4 5 35 36 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
SortOf 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2311
Shinee 66
sorry 15
NotJumperer 15
HiyA 14
Noble 11
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1451
NeuroSwarm164
League of Legends
JimRising 692
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft585
Other Games
summit1g7183
Coldzera 774
C9.Mang0342
PiGStarcraft249
ArmadaUGS34
RuFF_SC231
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick919
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream391
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Lourlo1308
• Rush1197
• Stunt318
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 11m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.