this kore guy seems to be one of the only guys that got in so it seems fake almost
i really hope it's real though and if you aren't trolling kore which i 75% don't think you are, you are a lucky guy
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
noojOh
United States755 Posts
this kore guy seems to be one of the only guys that got in so it seems fake almost i really hope it's real though and if you aren't trolling kore which i 75% don't think you are, you are a lucky guy | ||
|
Daxten
Germany127 Posts
| ||
|
Zelniq
United States7166 Posts
((((((((( | ||
|
Mr.Pyro
Denmark959 Posts
The instructions from Blizzard specifically said to add the game with your key before it would appear in account management.. | ||
|
s.a.y
Croatia3840 Posts
| ||
|
theqat
United States2856 Posts
On February 18 2010 05:31 Puosu wrote: Do you seriously think respected members and staff member of other sites would work at the same time and suddenly think about trolling the community like this? yes, actually. still holding out hope though | ||
|
Kennigit
Canada19447 Posts
On February 18 2010 05:32 noojOh wrote: actually this kore guy seems to be one of the only guys that got in so it seems fake almost i really hope it's real though and if you aren't trolling kore which i 75% don't think you are, you are a lucky guy He's legit. | ||
|
bigjmachine
United States314 Posts
| ||
|
Tsagacity
United States2124 Posts
| ||
|
Medzo
United States627 Posts
Meaning when the emails go out the blizzcon keys will probably go out too and then you will just have to register the key to the bnet account. =] The wait is over! | ||
|
Zelniq
United States7166 Posts
| ||
|
wrags
United States379 Posts
| ||
|
da_head
Canada3350 Posts
| ||
|
getSome[703]
United States753 Posts
On February 18 2010 05:33 Kennigit wrote: Show nested quote + On February 18 2010 05:32 noojOh wrote: actually this kore guy seems to be one of the only guys that got in so it seems fake almost i really hope it's real though and if you aren't trolling kore which i 75% don't think you are, you are a lucky guy He's legit. I'll believe it then! Although all bnet posts relating to it keep getting deleted. Refreshing my e-mail constantly as we speak. I hope to see some streams tonight! | ||
|
Insane
United States4991 Posts
![]() I don't have anything on my account and I won a key from ironman ![]() | ||
|
disco
Netherlands1667 Posts
FML | ||
|
quinnydinny
United States38 Posts
See you all on the beta! gpa dropping... | ||
|
Captain Peabody
United States3136 Posts
Guy's this is official. As an SCL staff member I will confirm that I am currently downloading the client myself. I have provided screens to other staff. I have not received a beta email yet however. Gritten PS - I'm not a big poster, and I'm not a troller. I don't have time for that. I've just been hitting F5 along with everyone else. I logged into my battle.net account - and the first item there is Manage SC2 beta I've downloaded 10 meg of it so far lmao Link: http://sclegacy.com/forums/showpost.php?p=60909&postcount=206 GO CRAZY! | ||
|
Radiomouse
Netherlands209 Posts
| ||
|
Tritanis
Poland344 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Mini Soma actioN Rush Light ggaemo Larva Horang2 Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1568 B2W.Neo892 byalli505 Lowko384 Mlord287 DeMusliM209 Liquid`VortiX167 KnowMe149 ArmadaUGS120 Trikslyr41 Railgan11 BRAT_OK Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH163 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • mYiSmile119 • Kozan • AfreecaTV YouTube • Migwel • intothetv • IndyKCrew Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|