• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8571 users

TL Fitness Initiative (Weight Loss/Gain) - Page 39

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 119 Next
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
July 07 2009 03:21 GMT
#761
On July 07 2009 08:41 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2009 08:26 eshlow wrote:
Yeah, I've done very high volume work before... 5x a week full body work so if you can build up to it it's very effective.

But work yourself up to 3 days a week then 4 days a week. Gradually is the key.

Gymnasts are pretty much strength and conditioning most of the days a week + practices. Same thing with most sports


I am pretty ambitious when it coms to working out, but lately my primary concern is using my time in a manner that is most effective for climbing.

Do you think that I would be able to work my push muscles more and maybe even work on planche progression without

1.) decreasing the volume of pull work I can do

and

2.) increasing my bodyweight too much (don't want to have to be pulling more weight )


when doing the kind of training you recommended to me, how often do you stretch? and what kind of stretching do you do? i mean it looks like you have good flexibility if only from the video of yours I posted.


Yeah, you can definitely add in stuff. If you're time limited just superset the pulling and pushing work. So do your isometrics of front lever then after 90s do your planche isometric and switch back and forth 'til you get the volume you want done. Should save almost half the time. You can do this with most exercise.

Definitely not as good as full rest, but alternating with a decent amount of rest time between should let your push and pull muscles recover respectively. What I was doing before was 1-2 pushing, 1-2 pulling, and 1-2 legs exercises per session. Start with 3 days a week then 4 then if you can handle it go to 5. Tends to work fairly well.

Stretching depends on what you're aiming to do really. I have sufficient hamstring flexibility, but too much and it's going to hurt my sprinting work. Usually I just stretch a bit the muscles I worked out because I don't want them getting tight healing.

Shrug. Don't take the advice if you find something that works better for you though.

On July 07 2009 10:34 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2009 08:26 eshlow wrote:
Yeah, I've done very high volume work before... 5x a week full body work so if you can build up to it it's very effective.

But work yourself up to 3 days a week then 4 days a week. Gradually is the key.

Gymnasts are pretty much strength and conditioning most of the days a week + practices. Same thing with most sports


what kind of ab workout do you do?


I don't do abs work. Most advanced bodyweight progressions use the core fairly extensively, so it's a waste of time to anything specific.

If I was going to do anything it'd probably be some version of hanging leg raises/windshield wipers/v-ups or something along those lines. Make the core work hard for few reps. Don't need to be doing zillions of situps/crunches/etc.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
July 07 2009 03:23 GMT
#762
On July 07 2009 10:22 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Interesting article eshlow. Yeah, I'm pretty well read on mid-distance training and I've been under a number of coaches now. But I've never heard about a focus on deadlift haha. I can definitely see why track coaches would be sceptical and/or ignore it. I might give it a shot in a few months though, especially since I'm self-training now. I believe I'll still have the speed naturally in order to run in the low 1:50's, without having to do too much speed-specific work, but it's always better to do things efficiently. Once my body fat is down and I'm in decent aerobic shape, I'd wager I'll get in the low 50's for the 400m without doing any sprint work. But that's just what I know from personal experience about myself.

If I do hit my goal, I'm sure I won't be able to resist aiming for sub-1:50 for 2011, and I'll definitely need to work on my sprint speed for that.


Those are sick times if you can hit them fairly easily just coming back.

Good luck.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
July 07 2009 03:28 GMT
#763
what do you guys think about "wall sits" for toning thighs? yay or nay?
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
July 07 2009 03:34 GMT
#764
On July 07 2009 12:21 eshlow wrote:

I don't do abs work. Most advanced bodyweight progressions use the core fairly extensively, so it's a waste of time to anything specific.

If I was going to do anything it'd probably be some version of hanging leg raises/windshield wipers/v-ups or something along those lines. Make the core work hard for few reps. Don't need to be doing zillions of situps/crunches/etc.



So..I should change my current "ab" workout for this?, work the core hard, and reduce the reps?
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
July 07 2009 03:35 GMT
#765
On July 07 2009 12:28 clazziquai wrote:
what do you guys think about "wall sits" for toning thighs? yay or nay?


"toning" doesn't really mean anything to me.

I think it's a good bodyweight exercise to build muscular endurance. if you're looking for more muscle "definition", I think weightlifting is where it's at(and possibly cardio to lose body fat)
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
July 07 2009 03:41 GMT
#766
On July 07 2009 12:34 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2009 12:21 eshlow wrote:

I don't do abs work. Most advanced bodyweight progressions use the core fairly extensively, so it's a waste of time to anything specific.

If I was going to do anything it'd probably be some version of hanging leg raises/windshield wipers/v-ups or something along those lines. Make the core work hard for few reps. Don't need to be doing zillions of situps/crunches/etc.



So..I should change my current "ab" workout for this?, work the core hard, and reduce the reps?


eshlow can probably give better advice than I can... but I think we need to know what it is you're going for. what is your goal?

I think that exercizes that recruit multiple muscle groups are the most functional, and things like planche progression, l-sits, etc are great for your abs but also come with more functionality than say - weighted situps.

but with abs there are so many good options. i mean even just hanging upside down from a bar and twisting all over until you're exhausted is a great ab workout. that with hanging leg raises or hanging knee to elbow raises would be killer.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
July 07 2009 03:43 GMT
#767
eshlow how old are you?

are you an athlete/have a professional interest in this stuff, or is it just hobby?
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-07 03:47:46
July 07 2009 03:46 GMT
#768
On July 07 2009 12:41 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2009 12:34 funkie wrote:
On July 07 2009 12:21 eshlow wrote:

I don't do abs work. Most advanced bodyweight progressions use the core fairly extensively, so it's a waste of time to anything specific.

If I was going to do anything it'd probably be some version of hanging leg raises/windshield wipers/v-ups or something along those lines. Make the core work hard for few reps. Don't need to be doing zillions of situps/crunches/etc.



So..I should change my current "ab" workout for this?, work the core hard, and reduce the reps?


eshlow can probably give better advice than I can... but I think we need to know what it is you're going for. what is your goal?

I think that exercizes that recruit multiple muscle groups are the most functional, and things like planche progression, l-sits, etc are great for your abs but also come with more functionality than say - weighted situps.

but with abs there are so many good options. i mean even just hanging upside down from a bar and twisting all over until you're exhausted is a great ab workout. that with hanging leg raises or hanging knee to elbow raises would be killer.


Ripped Abs.

Edit: so actually, it doesn't matter if you do, say 500 ab-crunches/day. It's better to hardwork the abs with little reps, than do the 500?
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
July 07 2009 05:36 GMT
#769
On July 07 2009 12:34 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2009 12:21 eshlow wrote:

I don't do abs work. Most advanced bodyweight progressions use the core fairly extensively, so it's a waste of time to anything specific.

If I was going to do anything it'd probably be some version of hanging leg raises/windshield wipers/v-ups or something along those lines. Make the core work hard for few reps. Don't need to be doing zillions of situps/crunches/etc.


So..I should change my current "ab" workout for this?, work the core hard, and reduce the reps?


Er, well, it depends on your goals.

1. Some people want to get ripped... you probably wanna do a combination of hard and high reps for that.

2. But if you just wanna get strong do low reps, and you will get ripped (slower).

3. Some people need good endurance for PT like for military so they need to do high reps. Etc.

So many options.


On July 07 2009 12:28 clazziquai wrote:
what do you guys think about "wall sits" for toning thighs? yay or nay?


Toning is increasing muscle mass or losing body fat. iet is the key to both*..... but heavy lifting/intervals/etc. basically power/strength biasing is great for modulating body composition (increasing muscle mass, decreasing fat).


On July 07 2009 12:43 travis wrote:
eshlow how old are you?

are you an athlete/have a professional interest in this stuff, or is it just hobby?


23. Just personal interest..

I'm probably gonna try to get my CSCS, and also applying for physical therapy school this year
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
July 07 2009 06:02 GMT
#770
On July 07 2009 12:46 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2009 12:41 travis wrote:
On July 07 2009 12:34 funkie wrote:
On July 07 2009 12:21 eshlow wrote:

I don't do abs work. Most advanced bodyweight progressions use the core fairly extensively, so it's a waste of time to anything specific.

If I was going to do anything it'd probably be some version of hanging leg raises/windshield wipers/v-ups or something along those lines. Make the core work hard for few reps. Don't need to be doing zillions of situps/crunches/etc.



So..I should change my current "ab" workout for this?, work the core hard, and reduce the reps?


eshlow can probably give better advice than I can... but I think we need to know what it is you're going for. what is your goal?

I think that exercizes that recruit multiple muscle groups are the most functional, and things like planche progression, l-sits, etc are great for your abs but also come with more functionality than say - weighted situps.

but with abs there are so many good options. i mean even just hanging upside down from a bar and twisting all over until you're exhausted is a great ab workout. that with hanging leg raises or hanging knee to elbow raises would be killer.


Ripped Abs.

Edit: so actually, it doesn't matter if you do, say 500 ab-crunches/day. It's better to hardwork the abs with little reps, than do the 500?


well if you're going for the lean ripped look that is mostly gonna be about nutrition and making sure to really work everything

I really don't think it matters what you do as long as you work the muscles all ways

a mix of everything is prolly fine. but crunches won't work the abdominals evenly.

if u just want 1 exercise imo bicycle crunches are great. you just get on your back, and pedal your legs (don't let em hit the ground) like a bicycle. whenever a knee is coming up to your chest you do a crunch and meet it with your opposite elbow. you do 500 of these a day and eat well, your abs are gonna look ripped as hell

for 1 abdominal compound exercise it doesn't get much better than that, imo.


but honestly, doing something harder with less reps would probably be more fun
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
July 07 2009 22:19 GMT
#771
I've also been doing like ab-crunches with weight (5kg). Is that good or something?
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
psion0011
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada720 Posts
July 07 2009 22:24 GMT
#772
Crunches are worthless. Any ab work is useless for beginners, really. To see abs you'll need to get down to 9-10% body fat, that's it. Working your abs when you're still chubby will just make your stomach fat look bigger.

For example, back when I first started lifting, I did no ab-specific work and got visible abs with deadlifts and squats.
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
July 07 2009 22:32 GMT
#773
What is a good workout to straighten the "computer-nerd posture"? Anyone know? Deadlifts?
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
July 07 2009 22:47 GMT
#774
Right now, im doing the apple diet :D I hope it works out fine!
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
July 08 2009 01:53 GMT
#775
On July 08 2009 07:24 psion0011 wrote:
Crunches are worthless. Any ab work is useless for beginners, really. To see abs you'll need to get down to 9-10% body fat, that's it. Working your abs when you're still chubby will just make your stomach fat look bigger.

For example, back when I first started lifting, I did no ab-specific work and got visible abs with deadlifts and squats.


I run 45mins/day. (roughly 12km? sometimes more/less).

I have cut down like almost all my belly. the rest is just diet (which I can't fucking follow heh).
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
July 08 2009 02:05 GMT
#776
On July 08 2009 07:32 zizou21 wrote:
What is a good workout to straighten the "computer-nerd posture"? Anyone know? Deadlifts?


Good posture will fix it the most... just sitting with your chest out, shoulders back, head pulled back, chin tucked.

But to work those muscles pretty much you wanna strengthen your back up (scapular retraction)... so bent over rows, rowing, inverted rows,... pretty much anything except upright rowing.

You can also work stuff with scapular depression and elevation but technically not needed. With shoulders forward they're protracted all the time so you wanna work your retractors to get them back.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
July 08 2009 02:08 GMT
#777
On July 08 2009 10:53 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2009 07:24 psion0011 wrote:
Crunches are worthless. Any ab work is useless for beginners, really. To see abs you'll need to get down to 9-10% body fat, that's it. Working your abs when you're still chubby will just make your stomach fat look bigger.

For example, back when I first started lifting, I did no ab-specific work and got visible abs with deadlifts and squats.


I run 45mins/day. (roughly 12km? sometimes more/less).

I have cut down like almost all my belly. the rest is just diet (which I can't fucking follow heh).


Lifting heavy with some abs specific work... but yeah diet is the most important.

Try to avoid soft drinks or whatever your #1 vice is. That's a good way to start.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
PaeZ
Profile Joined April 2005
Mexico1627 Posts
July 08 2009 02:21 GMT
#778
On July 08 2009 11:08 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2009 10:53 funkie wrote:
On July 08 2009 07:24 psion0011 wrote:
Crunches are worthless. Any ab work is useless for beginners, really. To see abs you'll need to get down to 9-10% body fat, that's it. Working your abs when you're still chubby will just make your stomach fat look bigger.

For example, back when I first started lifting, I did no ab-specific work and got visible abs with deadlifts and squats.


I run 45mins/day. (roughly 12km? sometimes more/less).

I have cut down like almost all my belly. the rest is just diet (which I can't fucking follow heh).


Lifting heavy with some abs specific work... but yeah diet is the most important.

Try to avoid soft drinks or whatever your #1 vice is. That's a good way to start.


I have increased almost all of my muscles and look stronger than when I first wrote in this thread.

However god damnit my belly still doesnt look strong at all, i do loads of exercise and my problem is my diet.. i just cant stop drinking at least some beers per week hahaha..

I need to control myself..

ANy good Abs exercises you guys can recommend to do both in my house and at the gym?
The Storyteller
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
Singapore2486 Posts
July 08 2009 02:46 GMT
#779
On July 08 2009 11:05 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2009 07:32 zizou21 wrote:
What is a good workout to straighten the "computer-nerd posture"? Anyone know? Deadlifts?


Good posture will fix it the most... just sitting with your chest out, shoulders back, head pulled back, chin tucked.

But to work those muscles pretty much you wanna strengthen your back up (scapular retraction)... so bent over rows, rowing, inverted rows,... pretty much anything except upright rowing.

You can also work stuff with scapular depression and elevation but technically not needed. With shoulders forward they're protracted all the time so you wanna work your retractors to get them back.


I found this out the hard way. I used to think it was just a matter of forcing myself to keep good posture but it never seemed to work and I would get cramps in my left scapula all the time. But since I started doing weights and strengthening the muscles on my back, I have not had that problem anymore, and it's very easy for me to stand up straight. And having better posture has led to less stress on my lower back, which makes me feel even better.

I didn't even start with the intention of improving my posture, I just did the regular deadlifts, squats, rows and benches when I first started, but in less than 2 weeks my posture improved tremendously until one day I was walking along and I suddenly realised "hey, I'm looking straight and not at the ground!"

I really wish I had started doing this before.
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
July 08 2009 14:08 GMT
#780
We had some "fun day" thing at the gym, they have sandwiches and fruit. Also competitions, most amount of chin-ups/pushups/fastest row/most squats/bench press etc.

Just for fun as part of my chest warm up I got one of the trainers to count my push ups, I did 40 and stopped, wrote my name on the board, decided to do the chin up as well, 15, Meh, wrote my name again and moved on, came back later and somebody had beat my pushups by doing 50, went again. 65 this time, stopped.

When the event stopped, no one had topped 65 pushups and I had also got the record for 500 metre row (1:30).

I suppose it was all nothing to brag about, but I felt a great sense of achievement and pride, maybe a year ago, I wouldn't have even attempted a pushup knowing I would struggle on my 2nd or 3rd one. And I wouldn't even try the rowing machine. Also chin my own weight? Never.

The human body with discipline and determination is such an awesome machine.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings127
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
NeuroSwarm 172
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 283
hero 60
ZergMaN 8
sorry 8
Terrorterran 7
Bale 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1179
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 457
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King204
Other Games
summit1g9336
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick462
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 142
• Berry_CruncH59
• practicex 21
• Letter144
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Lourlo1192
• Rush1006
• Stunt175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 57m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.