• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:45
CEST 19:45
KST 02:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7537 users

TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 - Page 197

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 234 Next
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-28 02:14:59
December 28 2017 02:11 GMT
#3921
That video is gold.

@L_Master: Just go for the meet. And just start conservative for your first attempt. Like something you can do for a triple is absolutely ok for a first meet.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 28 2017 02:19 GMT
#3922
On December 28 2017 10:27 IgnE wrote:
what the fuck?


The best part is he tries two more times...and the audience and spotters seem to think it will make a difference :D

I'm doubting he felt very good the next morning.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
December 28 2017 04:14 GMT
#3923
On December 28 2017 11:19 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2017 10:27 IgnE wrote:
what the fuck?


The best part is he tries two more times...and the audience and spotters seem to think it will make a difference :D

I'm doubting he felt very good the next morning.


that doesn't explain anything. how can anyone there think he actually benches 700 lbs? it's performance art right?
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 28 2017 05:15 GMT
#3924
On December 28 2017 13:14 IgnE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2017 11:19 L_Master wrote:
On December 28 2017 10:27 IgnE wrote:
what the fuck?


The best part is he tries two more times...and the audience and spotters seem to think it will make a difference :D

I'm doubting he felt very good the next morning.


that doesn't explain anything. how can anyone there think he actually benches 700 lbs? it's performance art right?


Clearly he doesn't bench 700. He probably thinks he does though, especially because there is a video of him benching 700 something with like 5 spotters, who probably all told him "I didn't help bro" or something. I'd guess that came first and then he was like "well maybe I should do this publicly".

The audience is probably made up of some fanboys that believe everything he says, and then some people curious to see if this is real that likely immediately recognized he can't do anywhere near that weight.

The spotters...probably delusional friends or maybe they were just paid to be there and are letting the guy be as stupid as he wants to be.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
December 28 2017 13:37 GMT
#3925
I liked the spotters in sandals.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Pulimuli1
Profile Joined August 2017
33 Posts
December 29 2017 18:37 GMT
#3926
New PR 2 reps of +50kg chinups 😃
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-02 11:30:34
January 02 2018 11:30 GMT
#3927
warning pictures of me
lets do better this year!

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-04 04:26:43
January 04 2018 04:23 GMT
#3928
Last set of 3x5x275 today deadlift. Didn't move fast, but I felt like I had at least one more rep left in the tank. Feeling pretty optimistic about my chances of getting 3 plates here this month (for a single)



-Setup, to me, looks decent though I think I could start just a little closer to the bar and be a little tighter with lats
-Looks like I'm not bringing hips all the way through to lockout position
-Possibly a result of bar a smidge away at setup, but it looks like my lowering path is a little outwards
-FUCK hexagonal plates (or however many f***ing sides these have), got to lift with bumper plates when I was home from Christmas.....that was soooooo nice

Thoughts?
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-04 04:38:20
January 04 2018 04:32 GMT
#3929
As an aside, and I'm not sure that's a this year goal, I'm rather interested in the idea of trying to run a sub 5:00 mile, while also totaling 1200 (originally the idea was bench 300, but fuck bench, deadlifting is way cooler) on the same day.

My guess is I could run sub 5 somewhere around 70-75kg, bigger than 75kg and it gets dicey. So the main question is will I be able to work my way to a total like that at the lower end of 165 class. That fairly lean/skinny pic of me I posted earlier was me at 64.5 kg, so if I added 4kg of muscle in these first 4 months, and wanted to cut down a bit leaner than that I'd likely be somewhere between 66-70kg at around 8% or so.

Which is good because at best I'll be around 800-900 total at that lighter weight, so I definitely need room to grow if I'm going to find another 300-400 lbs.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-04 09:28:55
January 04 2018 09:28 GMT
#3930
Haven't posted in a while. My 2017 was pretty busy and unfortunately for most of the year my athletic performance really suffered.
In Jan-Feb I was still very fit for/from skiing but got very little lifting in. Did run a 5k PR in Feb at 22:15 though which was nice. Most of the summer I didn't do much lifting at all and working much of the year in the US didn't really help on the diet part either and I was in awful shape September-ish. That's when I picked it up again with healthy diet and 3-5x gym per week. 3 "main" lifting days (basically all legs and back) to get back in skiing shape and if there was time assorted upper body in between without any real program.

Fairly successful and managed to get the first DL PR (155kg x 6) out of it since 2014. Even have a video:



Target was 5 reps but focussed so much on the lift that I didn't count and at 4 reps thought that was only 3 so I actually did 6. Lockout on the last 2 looks shaky and honestly I have no idea what was going on there. Only noticed watching the video, felt fine during the lift.

Since then of course I spend a month eating and daydrinking so starting today the rebuilding begins so I am fit for skiing end of the month.

is peanuts still around? If now, who wants to volunteer to open a 2018 thread?
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
January 04 2018 12:12 GMT
#3931
This is still the 2015 thread. I doubt anyone cares enough to make a new one.
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
January 04 2018 12:57 GMT
#3932
Rename would be best so ppl don't lose their sub.
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
January 04 2018 20:37 GMT
#3933
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
January 04 2018 21:44 GMT
#3934
On January 04 2018 13:32 L_Master wrote:
As an aside, and I'm not sure that's a this year goal, I'm rather interested in the idea of trying to run a sub 5:00 mile, while also totaling 1200 (originally the idea was bench 300, but fuck bench, deadlifting is way cooler) on the same day.

My guess is I could run sub 5 somewhere around 70-75kg, bigger than 75kg and it gets dicey. So the main question is will I be able to work my way to a total like that at the lower end of 165 class. That fairly lean/skinny pic of me I posted earlier was me at 64.5 kg, so if I added 4kg of muscle in these first 4 months, and wanted to cut down a bit leaner than that I'd likely be somewhere between 66-70kg at around 8% or so.

Which is good because at best I'll be around 800-900 total at that lighter weight, so I definitely need room to grow if I'm going to find another 300-400 lbs.


1200 at 70 kg is a 407 wilks score, which is "serious powerlifter, competitive at local meets" range. At 66, its a 427. Check out this article on how weight classes are really height classes: https://www.strongerbyscience.com/which-weight-class-is-best-for-you/ the nationally qualifying guys (~450 wilks) for the 67kg class are about 5'6, and in the 75kg class they're only a touch over 5'7. Also keep in mind these guys are actually lifting at a higher weight - lots of powerlifting meets have 24 hour weigh ins, so you can rehydrate/carb up 3-5% bodyweight between the weigh in and the lift. They may actually be putting up these numbers as high as 79kg or so.

All I'm saying here is 1200 at those weights is ambitious but it's not ridiculous. It's going to take some serious work for a long period of time to put up those numbers while maintaining the cardio to run a sub-5 mile though. (Unrelated note:fuck that article because I "should" be a superheavy and I just don't want to. Being able to see my toes is more important than a big total sorry. 242 by 2019 tho.)

8% bodyfat is quite low. Most powerlifters will see their performance take a significant hit getting that low. You'll probably see better performance in the 10-12% range, especially without steroids and doubly so without a lot of practice prepping for meet conditions.
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-06 17:36:55
January 04 2018 22:29 GMT
#3935
On January 04 2018 13:23 L_Master wrote:
Last set of 3x5x275 today deadlift. Didn't move fast, but I felt like I had at least one more rep left in the tank. Feeling pretty optimistic about my chances of getting 3 plates here this month (for a single)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTLcWNTx6KQ

-Setup, to me, looks decent though I think I could start just a little closer to the bar and be a little tighter with lats
-Looks like I'm not bringing hips all the way through to lockout position
-Possibly a result of bar a smidge away at setup, but it looks like my lowering path is a little outwards
-FUCK hexagonal plates (or however many f***ing sides these have), got to lift with bumper plates when I was home from Christmas.....that was soooooo nice

Thoughts?


Look straight forward
Think 'Chest Up'

Do these two for every rep. These are to me the two most important cues.
But your form looks decent enough already. But so easy to improve even more.

It is 12 sides per plate. And you are dealing with it really well, I would already have punched somebody after the 3rd rep.

Seriously, you won't find many people in an international meet that look down while Deadlifting.
+ Show Spoiler +



"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 05 2018 00:47 GMT
#3936
Look straight forward
Think 'Chest Up'


Sweet. Will do.

On January 05 2018 06:44 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2018 13:32 L_Master wrote:
As an aside, and I'm not sure that's a this year goal, I'm rather interested in the idea of trying to run a sub 5:00 mile, while also totaling 1200 (originally the idea was bench 300, but fuck bench, deadlifting is way cooler) on the same day.

My guess is I could run sub 5 somewhere around 70-75kg, bigger than 75kg and it gets dicey. So the main question is will I be able to work my way to a total like that at the lower end of 165 class. That fairly lean/skinny pic of me I posted earlier was me at 64.5 kg, so if I added 4kg of muscle in these first 4 months, and wanted to cut down a bit leaner than that I'd likely be somewhere between 66-70kg at around 8% or so.

Which is good because at best I'll be around 800-900 total at that lighter weight, so I definitely need room to grow if I'm going to find another 300-400 lbs.


1200 at 70 kg is a 407 wilks score, which is "serious powerlifter, competitive at local meets" range. At 66, its a 427. Check out this article on how weight classes are really height classes: https://www.strongerbyscience.com/which-weight-class-is-best-for-you/ the nationally qualifying guys (~450 wilks) for the 67kg class are about 5'6, and in the 75kg class they're only a touch over 5'7. Also keep in mind these guys are actually lifting at a higher weight - lots of powerlifting meets have 24 hour weigh ins, so you can rehydrate/carb up 3-5% bodyweight between the weigh in and the lift. They may actually be putting up these numbers as high as 79kg or so.

All I'm saying here is 1200 at those weights is ambitious but it's not ridiculous. It's going to take some serious work for a long period of time to put up those numbers while maintaining the cardio to run a sub-5 mile though. (Unrelated note:fuck that article because I "should" be a superheavy and I just don't want to. Being able to see my toes is more important than a big total sorry. 242 by 2019 tho.)

8% bodyfat is quite low. Most powerlifters will see their performance take a significant hit getting that low. You'll probably see better performance in the 10-12% range, especially without steroids and doubly so without a lot of practice prepping for meet conditions.


Yea, 8% is low, but my perspective is basically this: With something running related or cycling uphill (flat cycling is different) weight, in absolute terms, matters. So for running I need to be as light as I can and still able to run the target time. Given that, I think my best chance would be at say 73kg and 8% BF, as opposed to 73kg and 12% bodyfat.

From a pure lifting standpoint, it's easy for me to understand why guys would compete the best around that range. It's not so lean you're getting weak from being at the razor's edge of sustainable bodyfat, but plenty lean enough to avoid dead weight in fat form.

I'm 5'8", so that puts me at a little over 75kg by those standards you listed. My guess is that at 70kg a sub 5 mile is a shoe in, 73kg probably could get it with a good training cycle focused on running, and at 75-77kg it would be pretty hard. Doubtful I could do it heavier. Guess I'll have a better idea how long a goal like this might take after I get my chance to run next full training cycle in a deficit.

Getting the cardio in won't be a problem, as I'm continuing to ride bikes between 5-15 hours a week. This is, or will eventually, have a negative impact on my ability to make gym progress, but hopefully not too much. Right now, the main issue is I can't sqwaat much without it fucking up my ability to train. I still have some racing I want to do if I can in spring/summer, so sqwaats are probably on the back burner till summer. Hit summer and I can cut out a bike workout or two a week to enable squatting. Anything else is just a question of how much the cycling impacts recovery.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 06 2018 02:25 GMT
#3937
Where's needsmorecelltech to call us all out on progress pics. Did we even do that last year?
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 06 2018 04:53 GMT
#3938
On January 06 2018 11:25 mordek wrote:
Where's needsmorecelltech to call us all out on progress pics. Did we even do that last year?


I could take one. Am fat now though.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-06 06:47:46
January 06 2018 06:35 GMT
#3939
Front Unflexed Mirror Selfie:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Front Flexed:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Back Flexed:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Not too bad for four months. That's from 70kg to 78kg. Probably a bit on the dirty bulk side of things, but I wanted to err on the side of making sure I had enough.

Lifts went from (all 5RMs, more extensive testing coming in mid Feb):

BB Row: 95lbs -> 190lbs
Sqwaat: 115lbs -> 205lbs
Bench: 95lbs -> 195lbs
Deadlift: 155lbs -> 275lbs
Pull Up: BWx4 -> BW + 45lbs


EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-07 02:24:51
January 07 2018 02:05 GMT
#3940
I've spent way too much time looking for my last progress pic post so I don't have to remake it. Would've been done now of course.

Went to my first cycling (spin) class in 10 years. Managed to hang in there and get through most of the challenges. I regretted doing squats yesterday but feel pretty good about it now

Well it ain't much but I got a pretty good comparison of a little over a year ago. Not much in terms of progress, I actually weigh 10lb less now but some injuries throughout the year, getting a professional certification and baby number 3 arriving any day will do that.
+ Show Spoiler [progress pics] +
[image loading]
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2641
RotterdaM708
TaKeTV 306
IndyStarCraft 173
BRAT_OK 80
ZombieGrub35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2641
RotterdaM 708
ByuN 379
IndyStarCraft 173
MaxPax 171
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 51
ZombieGrub35
RuFF_SC2 33
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3360
Shuttle 873
Mini 478
EffOrt 422
Rush 173
Dewaltoss 148
Mind 89
910 73
Zeus 70
HiyA 66
[ Show more ]
Shinee 60
hero 55
Bale 27
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 10
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2923
Counter-Strike
fl0m5245
pashabiceps791
Fnx 684
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2764
Other Games
singsing1985
Beastyqt798
ceh9672
mouzStarbuck247
XaKoH 121
C9.Mang074
QueenE72
Trikslyr65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 111
• StrangeGG 31
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV186
Other Games
• imaqtpie514
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.