• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6868 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1769

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1885 Next
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
October 13 2017 13:03 GMT
#35361
Also if you're considering the DLC to the Talos Principle, I don't think it is quite as good as the main game. But it still kept me interested enough to complete it. It also made me feel like a genius when I finally figured out puzzles. The narrative isn't as strong though.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 13 2017 13:13 GMT
#35362
Not monday? Dun' care.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
October 13 2017 22:03 GMT
#35363
If you like Puzzles and some light sci fi. Talos Principle is great. It's like a slower more methodical portal.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-13 22:08:49
October 13 2017 22:08 GMT
#35364
I've started playing eternal again. Actually quite enjoying it. These events are pretty sweet after yanger explained it to me :>. Just finished a pretty awesome chalice vs armoury game. Maybe I'm just enjoying it because deck is like my ideal lovechild lololol.

It's cool that you get both packs for run and for leaderboard position.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-14 00:12:27
October 14 2017 00:11 GMT
#35365
I'm starting to loath this format.
But aside from variance being out for my ass more than normal, and XLN being seemingly dictated by what gets opened where, getting back to my car frustrated that I virtually played 0 games tonight ('k, maybe one out of 7 I sat for) and finding my sideview mirror destroyed for 3rd time didn't help.
The one to the sidewalk.
And the cars in front and behind me were intact.

I won't bother the moderators with expletive and I didn't yell 'cause I've got cold, but the intent is there.

+ Show Spoiler +
Remember what I said about opening stuff?
I get passed Burning Avatar again, P1P2, so I look out for RW or RG, and G is mostly merfolk and shit like dryads at first while white is mostly vampires (U and B are both cut). Red had a bunch of cards, as in 3-4 per pack, that were filler to barely playable.
Pack 2 I see no red at all, or almost (neighbour passes me Rampaging Ferocidon), but I get flooded in Black. I don't move in because I know there'll be nothing in pack 3, but I could have 2x Vanquish the Weak, 2x wind drake that drains, Walk the Plank, Wanted Scoundrels, 1-2 Contract Killings and Vona off pack 2 alone. I picked Vona 'cause I'm splashing that.
Pack 3 is full of red at the start, but this time it's quality cards. I pass Imperial Aerosaur and Tilonalli's Knight to take Lightning Strike pick 2 or 3, pass another Knight for Hammerskull, pick the 3rd knight passing Fathom Fleet Firebrand... and then starting pick 6-7 there's nothing left and I pick up a Vampire's Zeal and a couple things like that.

So what happened?
We were a 9-man pod, I moved into RW but passed mediocre multiple mediocre red cards early on. That means that of the 4 people to my left, despite me always picking red when there was something playable in the pack (so the 5 cards pack 1 that weren't red were a red-less pack), 3 moved into red since they thought it was open.
They picked everything pack 2, including the BR guy who passed the pseudo-drakes and removal and Vona for red.
Then pack 3, me and my right neighbours opened packs with multiple red cards, so the people across me got fed good cards up to picks 6~8; meanwhile, they opened much worse packs for RW, picked the one or two good cards in it, and by the time it came to me there was nothing left.

So by virtue of the packs' contents in pack 1 and 3, they got more (good) playables than me despite me being the sit that fed them.

Match 1 had me playing against UB splashing heavily (opening Vraska and cutting the good W in packs 2-3 helped), I win a game with a combo of Hammerskull and flyers, he stops lethal when Vraska comes down and I'm forced to spend a trick and Lightning Strike to remove her and a chump blocker, then win next turn.
Then I lose because he goes Stormtamer -> Aerialist -> 2/1 looter to prevent my lifelink bear from swinging and Run Aground t4. I have charging Monstrosaur and Vona but never hit the 5th land, and since his turn 5 is Storm Sculptor -> replay the Stormtamer, who gives a fuck, finding neither one of my 10+ cheap creatures or a land fucks me over.
Game 3 has me mulliganing and not getting one of my 7 2-drop again, but I can play Vona turn 5. Doesn't matter, he's got treasures from t2 Treasure Map and Vraska in hand so he kills her, hey guess what, I autolose it never fucking whatever I did.

Match 2 is against RG dinosaurs.
I flood a ton game 1 and he plays t2 Drover and more creatures so it doesn't matter, even Burning Sun's Avatar t6 can't save me. He's got a Deathgorger scavenger to make matters worse so I can't ever race him in the air.
Game 2 he goes Drover -> Grazing Whiptail -> Spiketail Ceratops -> Sun-Crowned whatever. Does it even fucking matter what I do? Perfect curve-out and the Whiptail alone prevents me from ever doing anything since I'd need t3 Hammerskull to even get a chance to attack once before his next creature came down. I played the Ferocidon so we both took 5+ damage from our creatures since I had to match his board. Eventually Monstrosaur and Burning Avatar both do jack shit 'cause I can't attack, never draw my splash for Vona and I can't use her anyway because of Ferocidon (which wouldn't even kill a creature if I attacked because too many blockers). Eventually he draws Hostage Taker so let's just scoop, who gives a damn, I didn't play I just put creatures on my side waiting for him to draw a couple more or a removal.

Match 3 vs Naya was a match that could have been played by bots.
I'm on the play and go Pretosaur (RW unco), then Nest Robber, then Ferocidon, and we keep attacking each other. He plays New Horizon + Savage Stomp to trade a creature (because I pump Ferocidon with a trick so he doesn't just get eaten), eventually he's at 4, Deeproot Warrior + Ixalli's Keeper and 8 mana, I'm at 7 with unco and Nest Robber. He has to block the Robber to not die, but a single life point more and he'd win, since 2 + 5 (keeper) + 1 (if I block) is 8 and the robber only has 1 toughness. We both played like automatons with 5 spells and 7-8 lands respectively.
Game 2 is similar, with me on a mull to 5, we race because I have my knight and him his Deeproot Warrior again. Lightning Strike on his Otepec Huntmaster because I lose if he plays any dino bigger than 2/2 and gives it haste, then RW unco topdecked a turn before (LS had priority obviously), Tilonalli's Skinshifter (that's how fucking short on playables I was) copying the flyer, and next turn Dinosaur Stampede to finish the job.
Never had a decision to make, always a single obvious play possible and attacking with everything.

That draft was an exercise in frustration from start to finish.
Get fucked over by pack composition and opening badly for most of us in red pack 1, then good pack 2-3 when they're the ones benefitting from it so even though that was the open pair for me my it got jack shit.
Then games lost without any agency on my part.
Then games won without any agency on my part.
Brain not called upon for the whole evening.


The draft portion starts to feel like a fucking joke. Obviously the fact that variance's been bent on fucking me over for the last X drafts tints things again (7 2-drops and 17 lands today, had one and 2+ lands in less than half my hands).
A pattern has been emerging in our last drafts, which is basically:
- people pick stuff and try to find lanes pack 1, but there's nothing really great: maybe we just keep opening meh packs, or people pick whatever's good rather than try to fix in a colour so everyone's looking at garbage past pick 5.
- pack 2 is mostly empty of my colours because all the good/decent cards are picked, and apparently they're always a couple in a row in the colour I cut hard pack 1, they get playables and me being 2 sits down get stone cold nothing. A couple that was cut on my sit pack 1 is flowing absurdly, but in this format you can't get enough playables for a colour from a single pack due to the amount of garbage commons so you can't gamble.
- pack 3 flows much more in my colours, presumably because people are fixated, so the good cards that got cut early pack 1 reach me this time around. However that also means I have to pass good playables to the people that cut me pack 2, and apparently since they're close to one another this means I get nothing good from their side.

And every time there's some tribe that has good cards pack 1 and looks open, but late so I'd have to go blind and/or abandon my colours (good U merfolk pack 1 this evening, but after pick ~7 there was no blue at all anymore; yesterday I could have tried merfolk by going blind this way, today pack 3 would have held nothing for me).

I feel like this format has too much variance even in the draft. Opening a pack with multiple good cards in a colour starts to look actively bad to me, as it means other people will get good cards from it, while on average I'm likely to comparatively get dregs in my own late picks. You'd want to open utter garbage packs with only 1-2 good cards in your colours.
And you have to get fixated on your tribe early since a lot of cards are bad cross-colours/tribes (U/B seem to suffer from that 'cause everyone will take the flyers).
The lack of playables means that while tricks are strong, you can't wheel them, and you often have to take a mediocre filler over them just to get your playable creatures and a curve (which is paramount).

Basically what is opened and where becomes super important: people able to get decent creatures early can profit from the tricks (especially in mardu colours which get the cheap+impactful tricks), and people sitting across from good packs will on average get more choice/quality since you almost never wheel anything decent (people undervalue tricks and auras a ton here, but Swashbuckling, Sure Strike and Vampire's Zeal don't wheel because they'd rather pick something they won't play but is in their colours than a Gilded Sentinel or some such; in AKH/HOU where they wouldn't play the tricks either you'd still wheel them because more playables).
It feels like shit.
I never feel like I'm rewarded for finding my lane or cutting a colour hard, because what is opened and # of remotely playable vs chaff seems to dictate where people will go (like going BR because P1P6 was Nest Robber), and pack 2 has consistently failed to give me any number of actively good cards in my colours; it feels like if there was a pack 4 to the draft, I'd be able to draft 2 entirely different archetypes from packs 1-3 and 2-4.
I want to counterpick pretty early in the packs for lack of playables if there's anyone remotely cutting in pack 2 downstream. I cringe whenever I open a rich pack because it's been rich enough that I wheel even a 23rd card maybe a third of the time, but I know I'll feed great cards to other people 100% of the time.

The format's got good auras and good trick and I figured it's a different gameplay, and tribes should give us a break from the 5c monstrosity that everyone seems to suck the dick of from HOU, but there's so much chaff that drafting is a shore, and gameplay manages to get worse, with the bad sides of Kaladesh, without the cool nonsense when not having 2-drop 3-drop doesn't end the game (pretty much all tribes but UR/UB pirates is linear as fuck, and they can be too if you draft this way).
Obviously me legit having mana issues in between a third and half my games in the format so far doesn't help (and then add when it happens to me opponent too), since they end games before they even started "oh hey, shuffler decided for us."

And now I've got a 70+ € draft because some idiot thought it funny to smash my mirror. Man my bank account is gonna feel great.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
October 14 2017 02:14 GMT
#35366
which civ game should i get again
or other simple turn-based game that requires no thinking and allows me to just click something brainlessly
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
October 14 2017 02:15 GMT
#35367
Civ4 best civ game unless they made Civ6 AI better
not sure if I'd call it a simple turn based game though. Depends on what difficulty you play, but I'd certainly say Emperor+ difficulties are not easy at all in civ4.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
October 14 2017 02:22 GMT
#35368
I'm not sure how difficult of a game I want yet cause I've yet to get into the genre, but I definitely want a simple one rather than a complex one. So if civ is simple on easy difficulty then thats fine by me.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-14 02:44:18
October 14 2017 02:43 GMT
#35369
And you specifically want Civ? and not other similar games? Stellaris fits what you want in a future/space setting. but civ 5 is probably the most simple to learn of the civ games, that are at all new.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
October 14 2017 03:07 GMT
#35370
Yea but Stellaris is a garbage game unfortunately
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
October 14 2017 03:08 GMT
#35371
Stellaris also isn't Civilization or turn based.
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
October 14 2017 03:14 GMT
#35372
On October 13 2017 20:24 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 16:36 iCanada wrote:
Talos principle at 75% off worth it?>

http://store.steampowered.com/app/257510/The_Talos_Principle/


Yuuuuuuup


Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 08:22 killerdog wrote:
On October 13 2017 02:31 killerdog wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


User was warned for this post (image/memes/spoilers/take your pick)

Rip, if only site had some kind of tag system for spoilers

Are there any good shows currently airing? Gonna be at a summerhouse for most of next week for autumn holiday, and have run out of stuff to watch since I;m almost finished with the expanse :<

Other that Orville not really aware of anything new currently going on.


Watch taskmaster series 1-whateveritisnow5? It's on uktvplay. Hilarious.

I discovered that a few weeks ago and binged the entire thing :p

so good
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
October 14 2017 03:20 GMT
#35373
On October 14 2017 12:07 Scip wrote:
Yea but Stellaris is a garbage game unfortunately



I mean its not what you want. but it's not a garbage game. It's a paradox game. its about storytelling, not competition.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-14 03:58:04
October 14 2017 03:48 GMT
#35374
Stellaris is pretty garbage. And not a good Paradox game either. Also Alterkot asked for simple, so he asked for the polar opposite of a Paradox game (even if Stellaris is a simpler Paradox game). So I'm not sure why you even mentioned it. It'd be like recommending League of Legends when someone asks for a simple, relatively stress free game that is turn based. That doesn't help anyone.
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
October 14 2017 03:49 GMT
#35375
I liked civ 3 cause I thought the civ 4 scenarios were pretty garbage.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-14 04:28:17
October 14 2017 04:24 GMT
#35376
Maybe, I've never played any civ scenarios. For just random maps I think 4 is da bes though.

Stellaris isn't any better at storytelling than any other 4x game really. If I wanted storytelling I'd rather go for Endless Legend or Age of Wonders 3 or probably countless other games. Stellaris doesn't have any good storytelling mechanisms. The individual people that appear in your empire are bland, and while they sometimes join factions, it doesn't do anything and doesn't matter for anything. After the first 40 years of exploring you get pretty much only generic exploration events, so past the early game the game doesn't give you a feeling of an interesting world to explore either. Diplomacy is so uninteractive and alliances so disfunctional that roleplaying through diplomacy is non-functional. You can't cover poor gameplay mechanics and unpolished features with a blanket of roleplaying.

In the last patch they finally made technology useful for war in the midgame, which I guess is probably a good thing for a scifi game, after what, almost 2 years of patching? xD
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-14 05:08:51
October 14 2017 05:08 GMT
#35377
On October 14 2017 13:24 Scip wrote:

In the last patch they finally made technology useful for war in the midgame, which I guess is probably a good thing for a scifi game, after what, almost 2 years of patching? xD

Its a paradox game. it'll be added to for years.

sounds like you just didnt understand what stellaris was.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
October 14 2017 05:13 GMT
#35378
It's a 4x space game with good early exploration, mediocre expansion at best, horrendous exploitation and extermination. 1.5/4 game. No storytelling possibilies besides what you can do in any other 4x game besides maybe a bit more options in nation creating.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-14 05:26:37
October 14 2017 05:17 GMT
#35379
It doesn't matter how much they add when the fundamental mechanics of the game are completely broken and they'd have to rework the whole thing. There hasn't been another Paradox game released in the past 5 years in such awful shape. You sound like you can't understand that Stellaris is a terrible game, and an even worse Paradox game. If you're going to dump your time into a time sink, you might as well play an actual game with good depth like Europa Universalis 4, Crusader Kings 2, Victoria 2, or Hearts of Iron 3 (or 4) instead of playing a literal piece of garbage. You also don't have to waste your time playing it until they take out their trash.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
October 14 2017 06:01 GMT
#35380
For a newcomer to Civ, I would recommend starting with Civ 2 then moving to Civ 4.
Moderator
Prev 1 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 744
actioN 663
BeSt 340
Killer 226
Mong 149
Dewaltoss 127
sorry 69
sSak 39
ZergMaN 35
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Larva 30
Bale 29
NotJumperer 22
ToSsGirL 18
yabsab 16
Noble 12
HiyA 4
Counter-Strike
byalli598
Other Games
summit1g11663
olofmeister965
Happy365
Sick203
crisheroes169
Pyrionflax113
KnowMe112
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos916
• Stunt433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV119
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 54m
Replay Cast
13h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.