• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:05
CEST 08:05
KST 15:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9372 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1433

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 5162 Next
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 15 2014 23:26 GMT
#28641
My semi finals opp decided that it would be a good thing to take 5 minute turns. Some people shouldn't play control. Split top 2. Walking away with 850.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 15 2014 23:34 GMT
#28642
On March 16 2014 08:26 Cixah wrote:
My semi finals opp decided that it would be a good thing to take 5 minute turns. Some people shouldn't play control. Split top 2. Walking away with 850.

I hate those fuckers that have noting in extra turns but stall the time out like little bitches.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 15 2014 23:37 GMT
#28643
On March 16 2014 08:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Holy shit snowboarding is hard. Had a blast, and definitely want to do it again in the future. But I'm hurting in a lot of places right now.

Skiing > snowboarding

But yeah boarding is fun tho
It's your boy Guzma!
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-15 23:40:09
March 15 2014 23:39 GMT
#28644
On March 16 2014 08:21 BlackPaladin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 06:03 mordek wrote:
Is there a reason the Shaman has 0/1 if he didn't spend the crystal? Maybe I just never paid close enough attention.

And did your hero power summon the apprentice and not cost anything? lol


When I came back he must have coined out razorfen hunter because that's all he had on the board. (Razorfen + the boar it summons) And no. When I tried to play a 2 drop it said my turn was over. So i was lile wtf and clicked the hero power. Hero power turned over but nothing happened. Then tried end turn and couldn't click it so i quit out and reconnected. When i did only razorfen hunter + it's boar was on his side of the board. I think the game thought it was still his turn for some reason. Which would be why it said i couldn't play anything and "it's not my turn." When he ended turn he lost 1 mana crystal and the sorc apprentice randomly appeared lol.


I swear the bugs in hearthstone are the most trolly bugs I've seen in a long time. Crazy background graphical glitches, cards hiding behind other cards, minions switching places on screen so your flametongue totem ends up in the wrong position, and now this? How hard is it to program a turn-based card game anyway?

On March 16 2014 05:47 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 05:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 16 2014 04:30 BlackPaladin wrote:
http://imgur.com/e8jDlzP

I...uh...what.

I don't...get it?

Also FUCK Riot just announced Rune changes coming (but not what they are) like a few weeks after I finally caved and spent all my IP to buy the last of the champs I don't own.

Knew that was gonna happen.


They announced rune changes during pre-season 4 I believe, but never explicitly stated what they were. They will most likely hit armor runes, which will probably make hp yellow a thing again.


They're not just going to hit runes, last I heard they're probably going to change reds/yellows/blues etc so that they have different kinds of focus rather than every rune having a MR version and stuff like that. So the system itself is going to see quite some change aside from simple buffing/nerfing they've done before, though they've kept their cards fairly close to their chest about the details.

Honestly I think you'll be fine Wave. If you had decided to buy runes who knows but at least you spent your IP on stuff that's not completely changing any time soon.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 15 2014 23:45 GMT
#28645
Oi, get back off topic.
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
March 15 2014 23:51 GMT
#28646
sorrez.

can't resist trying to console Wave he's too cute.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 16 2014 00:22 GMT
#28647
Biggest rune change prob gonna be that you're forced to choose between HP, armour, MR, or hybrid resistances (and hp5 I assume) for your seals, with no defensive options on glyphs (pretty much mana/mp5/AP/CDR on these).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-16 01:55:55
March 16 2014 01:49 GMT
#28648
On March 16 2014 08:39 phyvo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 05:47 ketchup wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 16 2014 04:30 BlackPaladin wrote:
http://imgur.com/e8jDlzP

I...uh...what.

I don't...get it?

Also FUCK Riot just announced Rune changes coming (but not what they are) like a few weeks after I finally caved and spent all my IP to buy the last of the champs I don't own.

Knew that was gonna happen.


They announced rune changes during pre-season 4 I believe, but never explicitly stated what they were. They will most likely hit armor runes, which will probably make hp yellow a thing again.


They're not just going to hit runes, last I heard they're probably going to change reds/yellows/blues etc so that they have different kinds of focus rather than every rune having a MR version and stuff like that. So the system itself is going to see quite some change aside from simple buffing/nerfing they've done before, though they've kept their cards fairly close to their chest about the details.

Honestly I think you'll be fine Wave. If you had decided to buy runes who knows but at least you spent your IP on stuff that's not completely changing any time soon.


I don't know why you think they won't hit armor runes. Can I get some sort of source on that info too? I want to read more about it. To me, it's clear they will attempt to disrupt yellow runes in some way, and the biggest thing holding people back from changing things around are armor runes. Even if they don't hit armor runes directly, they are probably going to do it indirectly by buffing the other types. It's the same thing in the end.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they decided to remove them completely.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
March 16 2014 02:07 GMT
#28649
On March 16 2014 08:26 Cixah wrote:
My semi finals opp decided that it would be a good thing to take 5 minute turns. Some people shouldn't play control. Split top 2. Walking away with 850.

well damn. not bad for a day's work.
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
March 16 2014 02:13 GMT
#28650
On March 16 2014 10:49 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 08:39 phyvo wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:47 ketchup wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 16 2014 04:30 BlackPaladin wrote:
http://imgur.com/e8jDlzP

I...uh...what.

I don't...get it?

Also FUCK Riot just announced Rune changes coming (but not what they are) like a few weeks after I finally caved and spent all my IP to buy the last of the champs I don't own.

Knew that was gonna happen.


They announced rune changes during pre-season 4 I believe, but never explicitly stated what they were. They will most likely hit armor runes, which will probably make hp yellow a thing again.


They're not just going to hit runes, last I heard they're probably going to change reds/yellows/blues etc so that they have different kinds of focus rather than every rune having a MR version and stuff like that. So the system itself is going to see quite some change aside from simple buffing/nerfing they've done before, though they've kept their cards fairly close to their chest about the details.

Honestly I think you'll be fine Wave. If you had decided to buy runes who knows but at least you spent your IP on stuff that's not completely changing any time soon.


I don't know why you think they won't hit armor runes. Can I get some sort of source on that info too? I want to read more about it. To me, it's clear they will attempt to disrupt yellow runes in some way, and the biggest thing holding people back from changing things around are armor runes. Even if they don't hit armor runes directly, they are probably going to do it indirectly by buffing the other types. It's the same thing in the end.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they decided to remove them completely.


I responded to you in the general discussion thread where this whole thing belongs, link to my post is here
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 16 2014 02:15 GMT
#28651
On March 16 2014 11:07 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 08:26 Cixah wrote:
My semi finals opp decided that it would be a good thing to take 5 minute turns. Some people shouldn't play control. Split top 2. Walking away with 850.

well damn. not bad for a day's work.

850 plenty of dosh for a 40k starter set. Just saying.
It's your boy Guzma!
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 16 2014 02:23 GMT
#28652
On March 16 2014 11:15 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 11:07 caelym wrote:
On March 16 2014 08:26 Cixah wrote:
My semi finals opp decided that it would be a good thing to take 5 minute turns. Some people shouldn't play control. Split top 2. Walking away with 850.

well damn. not bad for a day's work.

850 plenty of dosh for a 40k starter set. Just saying.


screw starters, buy a titan.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
March 16 2014 02:40 GMT
#28653
On March 16 2014 08:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Holy shit snowboarding is hard. Had a blast, and definitely want to do it again in the future. But I'm hurting in a lot of places right now.


Sounds like this is your first or second time snowboarding?

I remember my first time. Felt like I woke up, and got paid a visit by the Mafia testing their new metal bats on me during my sleep.
Forever Young
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 16 2014 02:48 GMT
#28654
the correlation between distance rum cap thrown and intoxication
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
March 16 2014 03:07 GMT
#28655
On March 16 2014 08:39 phyvo wrote:
I swear the bugs in hearthstone are the most trolly bugs I've seen in a long time. Crazy background graphical glitches, cards hiding behind other cards, minions switching places on screen so your flametongue totem ends up in the wrong position, and now this? How hard is it to program a turn-based card game anyway?

If the MtGO client is anything to go by, extremely fucking hard.
Moderator
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 16 2014 03:13 GMT
#28656
Yanger, you sound bitter.
Are you bitter?

Come take out your frustrations on unsuspecting demons.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
March 16 2014 03:17 GMT
#28657
Man, it takes forever to get anything competitive in Pokemon.

I think I spent 4 hours just getting 5 EV Mawile with Fire Fang. Thank God I'm running Trick Room because that 5th EV is in the wrong spot and I only really needed 4 EVs.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
March 16 2014 03:27 GMT
#28658
On March 16 2014 12:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yanger, you sound bitter.
Are you bitter?

Come take out your frustrations on unsuspecting demons.

Can't right now. Out of town without a Diablo-capable computer.

I'll be back to demon-slaying soon, Wave, don't worry.
Moderator
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
March 16 2014 04:18 GMT
#28659
http://www.twitch.tv/ogn_hearthstone

ogn invitational
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
March 16 2014 04:18 GMT
#28660
On March 16 2014 08:37 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 08:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Holy shit snowboarding is hard. Had a blast, and definitely want to do it again in the future. But I'm hurting in a lot of places right now.

Skiing > snowboarding

But yeah boarding is fun tho


I only did snowboarding. It was fun. :3
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Prev 1 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1197
910 107
Snow 94
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 55
Bale 33
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto258
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm134
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 55m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.