• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10215 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1432

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 5162 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 15 2014 19:23 GMT
#28621
On March 16 2014 04:17 Requizen wrote:
Does anyone have a music player that's not an iPod? My Zune is starting to go (battery doesn't last that long anymore) and I still would rather not buy Apple stuff.

don't you haz smartphone?
liftlift > tsm
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 15 2014 19:26 GMT
#28622
On March 16 2014 04:20 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
lol Zune good one Req

I got Melee today, time for 3 week bootcamp before I face my friend (made a bet that I could beat him in any game if I had a week or two to prepare). Decided to play Marth. Lets go >:D

Does he already play Melee regularly? Because if so you are probably fucked.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
March 15 2014 19:30 GMT
#28623
http://imgur.com/e8jDlzP

I...uh...what.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 15 2014 19:30 GMT
#28624
On March 16 2014 04:23 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 04:17 Requizen wrote:
Does anyone have a music player that's not an iPod? My Zune is starting to go (battery doesn't last that long anymore) and I still would rather not buy Apple stuff.

don't you haz smartphone?

Yeah but this battery isn't too great as it is, so I don't want to tax it with being the player too. I just like having a dedicated mp3 player.
It's your boy Guzma!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 15 2014 19:35 GMT
#28625
On March 16 2014 04:30 BlackPaladin wrote:
http://imgur.com/e8jDlzP

I...uh...what.

Next level dancing minions.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 15 2014 19:42 GMT
#28626
On March 16 2014 04:30 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 04:23 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 16 2014 04:17 Requizen wrote:
Does anyone have a music player that's not an iPod? My Zune is starting to go (battery doesn't last that long anymore) and I still would rather not buy Apple stuff.

don't you haz smartphone?

Yeah but this battery isn't too great as it is, so I don't want to tax it with being the player too. I just like having a dedicated mp3 player.

how much storage do you need for your music?
liftlift > tsm
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 15 2014 19:48 GMT
#28627
Eh, dunno. Few gigs at least, probably around 25 on this Zune right now but some of it might get deleted if I don't listen to it anymore.
It's your boy Guzma!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 15 2014 20:06 GMT
#28628
On March 16 2014 04:30 BlackPaladin wrote:
http://imgur.com/e8jDlzP

I...uh...what.

I don't...get it?

Also FUCK Riot just announced Rune changes coming (but not what they are) like a few weeks after I finally caved and spent all my IP to buy the last of the champs I don't own.

Knew that was gonna happen.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
March 15 2014 20:26 GMT
#28629
On March 16 2014 05:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 04:30 BlackPaladin wrote:
http://imgur.com/e8jDlzP

I...uh...what.

I don't...get it?

Also FUCK Riot just announced Rune changes coming (but not what they are) like a few weeks after I finally caved and spent all my IP to buy the last of the champs I don't own.

Knew that was gonna happen.


HAHAHAHAHAHA get fucked. I stopped playing League last month so it doesn't affect me :D
Steam: rook492
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-15 20:39:16
March 15 2014 20:38 GMT
#28630
On March 16 2014 05:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 04:30 BlackPaladin wrote:
http://imgur.com/e8jDlzP

I...uh...what.

I don't...get it?

Also FUCK Riot just announced Rune changes coming (but not what they are) like a few weeks after I finally caved and spent all my IP to buy the last of the champs I don't own.

Knew that was gonna happen.


I'm a druid. I somehow "summoned" a sorc apprentice. Which is a mage specific card and it's impossible for a druid to have.

It's some kind of bug and I have no clue what would even cause it. I literally did not touch a single card. Turn 1 the Shaman ended his turn, and on my turn 2 one Sorc Apprentice appeared on my board without me even touching a card and it said my turn was over, but I couldn't end my turn or play anything. I literally relogged and thank god they added a reconnect feature, so reconnected to that game and ended up playing as normal. I basically just didn't have a turn turn 2. Won anyway, so suck it, blizzard.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
March 15 2014 20:39 GMT
#28631
On March 16 2014 05:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
I don't...get it?

What's the only class that can play Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Now notice how neither player is that class?
Moderator
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 15 2014 20:43 GMT
#28632
On March 16 2014 05:38 BlackPaladin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 05:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 16 2014 04:30 BlackPaladin wrote:
http://imgur.com/e8jDlzP

I...uh...what.

I don't...get it?

Also FUCK Riot just announced Rune changes coming (but not what they are) like a few weeks after I finally caved and spent all my IP to buy the last of the champs I don't own.

Knew that was gonna happen.


I'm a druid. I somehow "summoned" a sorc apprentice. Which is a mage specific card and it's impossible for a druid to have.

It's some kind of bug and I have no clue what would even cause it. I literally did not touch a single card. Turn 1 the Shaman ended his turn, and on my turn 2 one Sorc Apprentice appeared on my board without me even touching a card and it said my turn was over, but I couldn't end my turn or play anything. I literally relogged and thank god they added a reconnect feature, so reconnected to that game and ended up playing as normal. I basically just didn't have a turn turn 2. Won anyway, so suck it, blizzard.


Yer a wizards apprentice to pull something like that.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
March 15 2014 20:47 GMT
#28633
On March 16 2014 05:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 04:30 BlackPaladin wrote:
http://imgur.com/e8jDlzP

I...uh...what.

I don't...get it?

Also FUCK Riot just announced Rune changes coming (but not what they are) like a few weeks after I finally caved and spent all my IP to buy the last of the champs I don't own.

Knew that was gonna happen.


They announced rune changes during pre-season 4 I believe, but never explicitly stated what they were. They will most likely hit armor runes, which will probably make hp yellow a thing again.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-15 21:12:21
March 15 2014 21:03 GMT
#28634
Is there a reason the Shaman has 0/1 if he didn't spend the crystal? Maybe I just never paid close enough attention.

And did your hero power summon the apprentice and not cost anything? lol
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-15 21:19:47
March 15 2014 21:17 GMT
#28635
On March 16 2014 05:39 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 05:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
I don't...get it?

What's the only class that can play Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Now notice how neither player is that class?

Oh.
Wasn't paying attention i dunno.

Btw red if you read this, there's no 4th portal because that's RoS content only.
Level 70 portals/organs there will be 4 to craft the ring.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 15 2014 21:28 GMT
#28636
On March 16 2014 02:55 BlackPaladin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 02:12 Cixah wrote:
Time go win a 5k Magic Tournament. And a Yoshi 3ds.


Inb4 lose in round 1.


Made top 8. Playing for money's.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 15 2014 21:38 GMT
#28637
On March 16 2014 06:28 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 02:55 BlackPaladin wrote:
On March 16 2014 02:12 Cixah wrote:
Time go win a 5k Magic Tournament. And a Yoshi 3ds.


Inb4 lose in round 1.


Made top 8. Playing for money's.

Grats Win it!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
March 15 2014 22:05 GMT
#28638
On March 16 2014 06:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 05:39 TheYango wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
I don't...get it?

What's the only class that can play Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Now notice how neither player is that class?

Oh.
Wasn't paying attention i dunno.

Btw red if you read this, there's no 4th portal because that's RoS content only.
Level 70 portals/organs there will be 4 to craft the ring.


I suppose that makes sense, since a 5th act means 4 acts with keys and 1 act with plans. I mean they didn't have to make it more work, but it is what it is.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 15 2014 23:10 GMT
#28639
Holy shit snowboarding is hard. Had a blast, and definitely want to do it again in the future. But I'm hurting in a lot of places right now.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
March 15 2014 23:21 GMT
#28640
On March 16 2014 06:03 mordek wrote:
Is there a reason the Shaman has 0/1 if he didn't spend the crystal? Maybe I just never paid close enough attention.

And did your hero power summon the apprentice and not cost anything? lol


When I came back he must have coined out razorfen hunter because that's all he had on the board. (Razorfen + the boar it summons) And no. When I tried to play a 2 drop it said my turn was over. So i was lile wtf and clicked the hero power. Hero power turned over but nothing happened. Then tried end turn and couldn't click it so i quit out and reconnected. When i did only razorfen hunter + it's boar was on his side of the board. I think the game thought it was still his turn for some reason. Which would be why it said i couldn't play anything and "it's not my turn." When he ended turn he lost 1 mana crystal and the sorc apprentice randomly appeared lol.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Prev 1 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10687
StarCastTV_EN310
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Lowko62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11305
Bisu 3090
Jaedong 2784
EffOrt 1050
Horang2 375
ZerO 340
Larva 260
Zeus 230
Pusan 229
actioN 146
[ Show more ]
Mind 127
Hyun 124
Barracks 85
ggaemo 75
Bale 45
Killer 44
scan(afreeca) 43
Sharp 39
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 25
Sacsri 23
Shinee 23
Hm[arnc] 22
Terrorterran 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto75
League of Legends
JimRising 349
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1702
byalli279
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
ceh9657
crisheroes213
Sick181
Pyrionflax156
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 159
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV301
• lizZardDota2295
League of Legends
• Jankos1063
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 21m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.