• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6739 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1434

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 5162 Next
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 16 2014 04:38 GMT
#28661
My feet are killing me and I have succesfully washed the nerd smell from my skin. It was so unpleasent in that room, at one point it was distracting enough that I had to activily get the kid behind me to leave because he smelled that bad. I feel like this is just common sense, but apparently Highschoolers these days don't understand basic Hygiene.

Either way, 5k was fun. Played Esper Humans, but not the grindy version with whip. It was closer to BW Humans, but playing Ephera and Dsphere as removal. Deck worked pretty good, I here Brimaz is really really good against Naya Hexproof. So is Celestial Flare. Either way, of the 8 rounds, 5 were Naya Hexproof so I got to do some serious beatings.

Bed time now tho.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
March 16 2014 04:42 GMT
#28662
On March 16 2014 13:18 justiceknight wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/ogn_hearthstone

ogn invitational


Uh...it's offline?
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 16 2014 04:54 GMT
#28663
On March 16 2014 13:42 BlackPaladin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 13:18 justiceknight wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/ogn_hearthstone

ogn invitational


Uh...it's offline?

It's in 2 hours.
Omnishroud
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
1073 Posts
March 16 2014 05:01 GMT
#28664
On March 16 2014 13:18 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 08:37 Requizen wrote:
On March 16 2014 08:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Holy shit snowboarding is hard. Had a blast, and definitely want to do it again in the future. But I'm hurting in a lot of places right now.

Skiing > snowboarding

But yeah boarding is fun tho


I only did snowboarding. It was fun. :3


FF7 Snowboarding minigame? I dont know what real life is...
Omni = Capped (RIP TL Account) - LoL EUW: Capped92 - EU Bnet: Capped#1137 - Steam: Capped92
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
March 16 2014 05:03 GMT
#28665
gg terran op

Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 16 2014 05:06 GMT
#28666
On March 16 2014 14:01 Omnishroud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 13:18 Zergneedsfood wrote:
On March 16 2014 08:37 Requizen wrote:
On March 16 2014 08:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Holy shit snowboarding is hard. Had a blast, and definitely want to do it again in the future. But I'm hurting in a lot of places right now.

Skiing > snowboarding

But yeah boarding is fun tho


I only did snowboarding. It was fun. :3


FF7 Snowboarding minigame? I dont know what real life is...

I remember playing the submarine minigame for hours.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
March 16 2014 05:26 GMT
#28667
On March 16 2014 13:38 Cixah wrote:
My feet are killing me and I have succesfully washed the nerd smell from my skin. It was so unpleasent in that room, at one point it was distracting enough that I had to activily get the kid behind me to leave because he smelled that bad. I feel like this is just common sense, but apparently Highschoolers these days don't understand basic Hygiene.

Either way, 5k was fun. Played Esper Humans, but not the grindy version with whip. It was closer to BW Humans, but playing Ephera and Dsphere as removal. Deck worked pretty good, I here Brimaz is really really good against Naya Hexproof. So is Celestial Flare. Either way, of the 8 rounds, 5 were Naya Hexproof so I got to do some serious beatings.

Bed time now tho.

I'm not even sure if it's hygiene. Magic attracts overweight people. Overweight people sweat more and have more BO. Bad smell just seems inevitable after 12 hours of accumulating BO in one room.
Omnishroud
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
1073 Posts
March 16 2014 05:52 GMT
#28668
Magic attracts overweight people
Overweight people have more BO

Stereotyping at its fuckin' finest right there D:
Omni = Capped (RIP TL Account) - LoL EUW: Capped92 - EU Bnet: Capped#1137 - Steam: Capped92
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
March 16 2014 06:26 GMT
#28669
On March 16 2014 13:38 Cixah wrote:
My feet are killing me and I have succesfully washed the nerd smell from my skin. It was so unpleasent in that room, at one point it was distracting enough that I had to activily get the kid behind me to leave because he smelled that bad. I feel like this is just common sense, but apparently Highschoolers these days don't understand basic Hygiene.

Either way, 5k was fun. Played Esper Humans, but not the grindy version with whip. It was closer to BW Humans, but playing Ephera and Dsphere as removal. Deck worked pretty good, I here Brimaz is really really good against Naya Hexproof. So is Celestial Flare. Either way, of the 8 rounds, 5 were Naya Hexproof so I got to do some serious beatings.

Bed time now tho.


In my school if there's ever an FGC event being held, its usually held in a lounge room or one of the computer rooms.

So usually when FGC gatherings happen, if its in computer room, its with a bunch of League/Dota/etc. players, and if its in the lougne room area, its a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh/Magic/Pokemon players.

I can tell you TCG players are worst (in my experience) when it comes to hygiene. And I've been to some pretty rank FGC tournaments.
Forever Young
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-16 06:34:55
March 16 2014 06:33 GMT
#28670
On March 16 2014 14:52 Omnishroud wrote:
Magic attracts overweight people
Overweight people have more BO

Stereotyping at its fuckin' finest right there D:

The conditions of long magic tournaments in conventions centers aren't conducive to personal hygiene, regardless of how well you take care of yourself beforehand. It's not out there to suggest that sweating, the major cause of body odor, affects heavy people more due to it being more difficult to cool off.

While I've never been to any fancy 5ks, the space I was put in on the long tables for pre-releases wasn't comfortable even when I was in shape.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 16 2014 08:09 GMT
#28671
On March 16 2014 13:54 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 13:42 BlackPaladin wrote:
On March 16 2014 13:18 justiceknight wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/ogn_hearthstone

ogn invitational


Uh...it's offline?

It's in 2 hours.

Butts, the calander was wrong.

Vod: http://www.twitch.tv/ogn_hearthstone/b/511500822
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-16 08:32:26
March 16 2014 08:31 GMT
#28672
So my 5th legendary: Ragnoros.
I'm full of glee.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
March 16 2014 08:58 GMT
#28673
On March 16 2014 12:07 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 08:39 phyvo wrote:
I swear the bugs in hearthstone are the most trolly bugs I've seen in a long time. Crazy background graphical glitches, cards hiding behind other cards, minions switching places on screen so your flametongue totem ends up in the wrong position, and now this? How hard is it to program a turn-based card game anyway?

If the MtGO client is anything to go by, extremely fucking hard.


that's ignoring the fact that mtg has priority passing and layers and layers of complex timings/rules/exceptions though. hearthstone shouldn't be that hard to program
cool beans
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 16 2014 09:11 GMT
#28674
On March 16 2014 17:58 nyxnyxnyx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 12:07 TheYango wrote:
On March 16 2014 08:39 phyvo wrote:
I swear the bugs in hearthstone are the most trolly bugs I've seen in a long time. Crazy background graphical glitches, cards hiding behind other cards, minions switching places on screen so your flametongue totem ends up in the wrong position, and now this? How hard is it to program a turn-based card game anyway?

If the MtGO client is anything to go by, extremely fucking hard.


that's ignoring the fact that mtg has priority passing and layers and layers of complex timings/rules/exceptions though. hearthstone shouldn't be that hard to program

The fancier the interface is, the more slips through the cracks.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
March 16 2014 09:27 GMT
#28675
I don't mind getting a free sorc apprentice as a druid though. If only it would have remained on the board after I relogged.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 16 2014 12:23 GMT
#28676
On March 16 2014 11:40 sung_moon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 08:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Holy shit snowboarding is hard. Had a blast, and definitely want to do it again in the future. But I'm hurting in a lot of places right now.


Sounds like this is your first or second time snowboarding?

I remember my first time. Felt like I woke up, and got paid a visit by the Mafia testing their new metal bats on me during my sleep.


First time ever. I've always wanted to, but it's kinda an annoying cost barrier to entry, and I've never had anyone invite me that wouldn't mind me being super super shitty. Also, neither of my parents do winter activities, so I was never exposed to it growing up.

By the end of the day, I had improved a lot more than I expected to, and I'd love to continue trying. Learning how to stop is ongoing, but I can kinda do it now. One of my biggest struggles sometimes is just keeping my front foot forward.

I took a few really hard spills, and tons of tiny, less terrible but still incredibly painful crashes. I'm waiting as long as I can to get up cuz I don't want to move lol :3

So now I'm determined to make a canada trip at some point and have our resident Canadians laugh at me while I roll down a mountain in a different country.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 16 2014 12:56 GMT
#28677
On March 16 2014 13:38 Cixah wrote:
My feet are killing me and I have succesfully washed the nerd smell from my skin. It was so unpleasent in that room, at one point it was distracting enough that I had to activily get the kid behind me to leave because he smelled that bad. I feel like this is just common sense, but apparently Highschoolers these days don't understand basic Hygiene.

Either way, 5k was fun. Played Esper Humans, but not the grindy version with whip. It was closer to BW Humans, but playing Ephera and Dsphere as removal. Deck worked pretty good, I here Brimaz is really really good against Naya Hexproof. So is Celestial Flare. Either way, of the 8 rounds, 5 were Naya Hexproof so I got to do some serious beatings.

Bed time now tho.

did you see this by AlternativeEgo? pants are hard for nerds too.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
March 16 2014 12:58 GMT
#28678
On March 16 2014 08:39 phyvo wrote:I swear the bugs in hearthstone are the most trolly bugs I've seen in a long time. Crazy background graphical glitches, cards hiding behind other cards, minions switching places on screen so your flametongue totem ends up in the wrong position, and now this? How hard is it to program a turn-based card game anyway


My personal favorite is not letting me play a card despite having mana, and being able to play another, more costly card that I don't want to play. Lost several arena games because of that. Then I was like wait a second, I don't even like card games.
Omnishroud
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
1073 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-16 13:47:09
March 16 2014 13:45 GMT
#28679
Rofl lol comadose

I played hearthstone alot for a while, woke up one day and just havent turned it on since. RNG is just bullshit i cant deal with and i thought tinkmaster/pagle was fine, just the general RNG of the card game.
Omni = Capped (RIP TL Account) - LoL EUW: Capped92 - EU Bnet: Capped#1137 - Steam: Capped92
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 16 2014 13:51 GMT
#28680
tink and pagle were always just scapegoats to distract from the fact that the RNG is everywhere.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub248
Nina 136
NeuroSwarm 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13760
NaDa 22
Bale 13
Dota 2
febbydoto25
monkeys_forever20
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King44
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu678
Other Games
summit1g4165
Grubby3417
Liquid`RaSZi2040
shahzam536
WinterStarcraft414
ToD287
C9.Mang0286
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 64
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1106
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 9m
INu's Battles
13h 9m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 9m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.