• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:02
CEST 10:02
KST 17:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8323 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1435

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 5162 Next
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 16 2014 13:52 GMT
#28681
@coma: wizards didn't find that post very funny and banned the dude who made it
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 16 2014 14:00 GMT
#28682
sometimes in drunk on sunday and im like damn i gotta go to work tomorrow
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 16 2014 14:20 GMT
#28683
It's like 10:30 lol
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 16 2014 15:43 GMT
#28684
time keeps on slippin
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 16 2014 16:10 GMT
#28685
you're a towel
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Omnishroud
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
1073 Posts
March 16 2014 16:28 GMT
#28686
That SC2 finals was bullshit. No wonder i dont play or watch it anymore. Looking forward to some league, CS:GO was amazing though.
Omni = Capped (RIP TL Account) - LoL EUW: Capped92 - EU Bnet: Capped#1137 - Steam: Capped92
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
March 16 2014 17:49 GMT
#28687
are there vods for the sc2 finals? where can I Find them
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
March 16 2014 17:56 GMT
#28688
http://www.reddit.com/r/SpoilerFreeSC/wiki/iem/seasonviiikatowice
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
Omnishroud
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
1073 Posts
March 16 2014 17:56 GMT
#28689
On March 17 2014 02:49 Scip wrote:
are there vods for the sc2 finals? where can I Find them


You're looking for about 10 minutes of footage, prolly find them in the depths of hell.
Omni = Capped (RIP TL Account) - LoL EUW: Capped92 - EU Bnet: Capped#1137 - Steam: Capped92
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 16 2014 18:13 GMT
#28690
Happy (almost) birthday Omni!

So FireRed was a successful Nuzlocke run, with Blastoise and Nidoking faithfully following me since the baby stages of the game. Overall a rewarding, if grindy, experience.

HeartGold was a starter only challenge, with Boris the Feraligatr crushing the Johto League, Kanto gyms, and Red singlehandedly.

Now onto Sapphire. I'm not sure what type of run I want to make this, though.

Poll: Challenge run

Monotype challenge (suggest) (3)
 
60%

Unevolved pokemon only (2)
 
40%

Solo pokemon challenge (not starter this time) (0)
 
0%

No heal run (have to use pokemon until blackout, even before gyms. no healing/status items allowed) (0)
 
0%

suggest (0)
 
0%

5 total votes

Your vote: Challenge run

(Vote): Monotype challenge (suggest)
(Vote): Solo pokemon challenge (not starter this time)
(Vote): Unevolved pokemon only
(Vote): No heal run (have to use pokemon until blackout, even before gyms. no healing/status items allowed)
(Vote): suggest

It's your boy Guzma!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 16 2014 18:14 GMT
#28691
Doing choreo for skit night
People keep talking about waves
I keep doubletaking
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-16 19:00:45
March 16 2014 18:29 GMT
#28692
Someone broke my waterline today. It's like digging in an urban area is a bad idea without looking to see what you could dig up. Guess it's better then them hitting something that could of hurt them.

So odd to see iem with hearthstone as a game. I really want esports hearthstone to become a thing just so someone shows up to a tournament wearing a bandit Keith or Seto Kaiba outfit. I'd be that persons fan forever.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 16 2014 18:51 GMT
#28693
I have no idea what game I want to play right now. Not feeling D3 at the moment, don't play league anymore. Man just want to play something but everything I own isn't what I want. Fuck
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
March 16 2014 18:55 GMT
#28694
brood war
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
March 16 2014 19:01 GMT
#28695
On March 17 2014 03:51 Shelke14 wrote:
I have no idea what game I want to play right now. Not feeling D3 at the moment, don't play league anymore. Man just want to play something but everything I own isn't what I want. Fuck

that's why I watch esports
dae
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1600 Posts
March 16 2014 19:07 GMT
#28696
On March 17 2014 03:51 Shelke14 wrote:
I have no idea what game I want to play right now. Not feeling D3 at the moment, don't play league anymore. Man just want to play something but everything I own isn't what I want. Fuck


Titanfall!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 16 2014 19:51 GMT
#28697
On March 17 2014 04:07 dae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 03:51 Shelke14 wrote:
I have no idea what game I want to play right now. Not feeling D3 at the moment, don't play league anymore. Man just want to play something but everything I own isn't what I want. Fuck


Titanfall!

From what I hear it's not really worth the full price tag at the moment. Are you enjoying it so far?
It's your boy Guzma!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 16 2014 20:23 GMT
#28698
This may interest coma/soniv:
SixStrings was just banned by Firebolt145.

That account was created on 2013-08-18 20:31:36 and had 856 posts.

Reason: By request.


How's everyone's Sunday afternoons? Just finished season 3 of white collar. Going to be sad when I reach the end, good stuff.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 16 2014 20:28 GMT
#28699
iem finals were excellent. Mostly cuz LR thread was super active.
liftlift > tsm
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 16 2014 20:34 GMT
#28700
On March 17 2014 04:51 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 04:07 dae wrote:
On March 17 2014 03:51 Shelke14 wrote:
I have no idea what game I want to play right now. Not feeling D3 at the moment, don't play league anymore. Man just want to play something but everything I own isn't what I want. Fuck


Titanfall!

From what I hear it's not really worth the full price tag at the moment. Are you enjoying it so far?

Not worth it on Xbox, is on PC.
Prev 1 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 576
Hyun 45
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Larva 15
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 58m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.