• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:36
CEST 19:36
KST 02:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8157 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1430

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 5162 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 15 2014 02:17 GMT
#28581
On March 15 2014 11:00 Shelke14 wrote:
normal drop loots suck though, once you get decent gear everything that drps isnt worth it.

Well I can progress in T2, but it does take a while. but I have no idea how much more legendaries drop in comparison, it doesn't seem to be significant, and that normal clear times are wayyy faster.
liftlift > tsm
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
March 15 2014 02:28 GMT
#28582
On March 15 2014 11:17 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2014 11:00 Shelke14 wrote:
normal drop loots suck though, once you get decent gear everything that drps isnt worth it.

Well I can progress in T2, but it does take a while. but I have no idea how much more legendaries drop in comparison, it doesn't seem to be significant, and that normal clear times are wayyy faster.


When you say normal in this context do you actually mean 'normal' or do you mean T1?

If you are even at all capable of clearing T2 you should never be going lower than Master for anything you do, unless by progression you mean dying a lot but eventually killing stuff.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 15 2014 02:34 GMT
#28583
On March 15 2014 11:28 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2014 11:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 15 2014 11:00 Shelke14 wrote:
normal drop loots suck though, once you get decent gear everything that drps isnt worth it.

Well I can progress in T2, but it does take a while. but I have no idea how much more legendaries drop in comparison, it doesn't seem to be significant, and that normal clear times are wayyy faster.


When you say normal in this context do you actually mean 'normal' or do you mean T1?

If you are even at all capable of clearing T2 you should never be going lower than Master for anything you do, unless by progression you mean dying a lot but eventually killing stuff.

I can progress T2 fairly smoothly on my DH, maybe dying once to some of the really stupid shit, like jailer/teleport/firechain/waller, rare packs. T1 is pretty much indistinguishable from Master for me, but only Torment+ difficulties have augmented legendary drops right? The drop rates don't feel much higher in comparison to non-Torment difficulties.
liftlift > tsm
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 15 2014 02:39 GMT
#28584
lol, can't believe the PDD no handshake thing turning into such a big deal on le reddit.
liftlift > tsm
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
March 15 2014 02:42 GMT
#28585
On March 15 2014 11:34 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2014 11:28 red_ wrote:
On March 15 2014 11:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 15 2014 11:00 Shelke14 wrote:
normal drop loots suck though, once you get decent gear everything that drps isnt worth it.

Well I can progress in T2, but it does take a while. but I have no idea how much more legendaries drop in comparison, it doesn't seem to be significant, and that normal clear times are wayyy faster.


When you say normal in this context do you actually mean 'normal' or do you mean T1?

If you are even at all capable of clearing T2 you should never be going lower than Master for anything you do, unless by progression you mean dying a lot but eventually killing stuff.

I can progress T2 fairly smoothly on my DH, maybe dying once to some of the really stupid shit, like jailer/teleport/firechain/waller, rare packs. T1 is pretty much indistinguishable from Master for me, but only Torment+ difficulties have augmented legendary drops right? The drop rates don't feel much higher in comparison to non-Torment difficulties.


Even if the drop rate rises based on torment level, it sounds like your clearing is much more efficient on T1, which means you should farm there.

Torment I: +819% Health, +396% Damage, +300% Gold Find, +300% Experience

Torment II: +1311% Health, +575% Damage, +400% Gold Find, +400% Experience

Those are the stats for the difficulties involved here. You're taking a 60% hit to kill speed from HP gain, for a 33% increase in xp/gold. That also means you're killing less monsters overall, which means less item drops. Legendary drop % would have to increase by insane amounts to make up for the amount of lost kills.

Higher Torment levels are basically only there for XP farming when you have the gear/party to maintain high killing efficiency on them, not for farming legendaries.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 15 2014 02:45 GMT
#28586
hmm, alright, that makes sense.
liftlift > tsm
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
March 15 2014 02:49 GMT
#28587
On March 15 2014 11:39 wei2coolman wrote:
lol, can't believe the PDD no handshake thing turning into such a big deal on le reddit.

All these esports newbies don't know what real BM is
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 15 2014 02:50 GMT
#28588
On March 15 2014 11:49 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2014 11:39 wei2coolman wrote:
lol, can't believe the PDD no handshake thing turning into such a big deal on le reddit.

All these esports newbies don't know what real BM is

Picking Elise is a good skill toi have.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-15 03:16:38
March 15 2014 03:12 GMT
#28589
So, I've recently been watching The Genius S1 and S2. I recommend them if people are a fan of Korean variety shows. Season 1 is much better as of right now. Season 2 is a bit frustrating so far. I just finished S2 episode 6, and + Show Spoiler +
the way Dohee was repeatedly destroyed was ridiculous. I would like to see some Behind the Scenes of it, but there are none that I could find. Looks like they didn't release any of it either. I wasn't even a fan of the contestant, but it was really dirty what happened to him. I know it's a show. It is most likely scripted to a certain extent(like all Korean variety shows are), but the guy was pretty devastated. That was really dirty. damn
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 15 2014 03:37 GMT
#28590
Red where u at bbygrl
I wants ta do dem macheens
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
March 15 2014 03:48 GMT
#28591

that's real BM
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-15 03:51:26
March 15 2014 03:50 GMT
#28592
Alright. Lvl 38 Mage. Do over 2500 dmg since 32, so really good. See red playing and don't care what level it is. Join... Guy says I'm going to die. As I finish typing that I'll
Be fine lets fuck shit up I die. Fuxk you d3


I'm drinking till blackout. Fuck this
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 15 2014 03:52 GMT
#28593
On March 15 2014 12:50 Shelke14 wrote:
Alright. Lvl 38 Mage. Do over 2500 dmg since 32, so really good. See red playing and don't care what level it is. Join... Guy says I'm going to die. As I finish typing that I'll
Be fine lets fuck shit up I die. Fuxk you d3


I'm drinking till blackout. Fuck this

The struggle is real.
liftlift > tsm
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 15 2014 03:53 GMT
#28594
Amazing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
March 15 2014 04:25 GMT
#28595
I was in a T1 Core of Arreat run so anything would've 1 shot him, and 'anything' down there includes Hulking Phasebeasts that would teleport onto his face, and at least 1 elite/champion pack per run, so ya, I told him he had a 100% chance of dying.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 15 2014 04:51 GMT
#28596
My 3 hearthstone quests at 5win X or Ys, where at least least 1 deck I have is decent enough for me to want to play ranked.

I guess this is where Hearthstone becomes fun.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 15 2014 05:17 GMT
#28597
On March 15 2014 12:50 Shelke14 wrote:
Alright. Lvl 38 Mage. Do over 2500 dmg since 32, so really good. See red playing and don't care what level it is. Join... Guy says I'm going to die. As I finish typing that I'll
Be fine lets fuck shit up I die. Fuxk you d3


I'm drinking till blackout. Fuck this

HC? If so LOL
God Bless
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
March 15 2014 05:23 GMT
#28598
On March 15 2014 12:50 Shelke14 wrote:
Alright. Lvl 38 Mage. Do over 2500 dmg since 32, so really good. See red playing and don't care what level it is. Join... Guy says I'm going to die. As I finish typing that I'll
Be fine lets fuck shit up I die. Fuxk you d3


I'm drinking till blackout. Fuck this

I lost my lvl 60 wiz today cause of lag.Maybe playing on t2 when you just got 60 is a bit too dangerous lol.Rip in peace
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 15 2014 06:10 GMT
#28599
So I'm at the rave for this con right. When all of a sudden some random Kpop band I've never heard shows up and starts performing. It just like I'm in Korea. But with lots of furries and people who don know what showers are.

Then they started twerking. And it was good. I will try and get pictures for science.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-15 06:19:53
March 15 2014 06:19 GMT
#28600
Like, real furries or attention girls wearing kigurumi?
Prev 1 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2411
RotterdaM729
TaKeTV 290
IndyStarCraft 183
BRAT_OK 87
ZombieGrub7
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2411
RotterdaM 729
ByuN 339
IndyStarCraft 183
MaxPax 125
BRAT_OK 87
UpATreeSC 55
MindelVK 15
ZombieGrub7
RuFF_SC2 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3455
Shuttle 838
Mini 469
EffOrt 402
Rush 177
Dewaltoss 148
Mind 96
Shinee 78
910 75
Zeus 70
[ Show more ]
hero 59
HiyA 55
Bale 26
sorry 24
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 19
Sexy 14
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2809
Counter-Strike
fl0m4894
pashabiceps849
Fnx 721
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2513
Other Games
singsing2169
ceh9673
Beastyqt654
Hui .200
mouzStarbuck189
XaKoH 128
QueenE66
Trikslyr60
C9.Mang039
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 102
• StrangeGG 30
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV110
Other Games
• imaqtpie434
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.