• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:47
CEST 21:47
KST 04:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8497 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1431

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 5162 Next
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 15 2014 06:26 GMT
#28601
On March 15 2014 15:19 Gahlo wrote:
Like, real furries or attention girls wearing kigurumi?


Both. The dudes wearing full suit stuff is like.... Why would you wear that? I get its a con but really? I don't really care about that whole thing. But I get embarrassed for them.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 15 2014 06:31 GMT
#28602
Currently 6-2 in arena with a mage deck. It's kinda bad but double windfury enrager and quad fireball carry pretty hard.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-15 09:11:47
March 15 2014 08:19 GMT
#28603
On March 15 2014 15:31 Gahlo wrote:
Currently 6-2 in arena with a mage deck. It's kinda bad but double windfury enrager and quad fireball carry pretty hard.

I lost an arena game because I lay on handed the enemy player instead of myself.

I'm fairly certain that no level of stupidity reached anywhere else.

HS mechanical skill cap too high for me
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
March 15 2014 09:17 GMT
#28604
How does that even happen? God damn swaglord Tolkien gives no fucks
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 15 2014 10:11 GMT
#28605
On March 15 2014 18:17 NeoIllusions wrote:
How does that even happen? God damn swaglord Tolkien gives no fucks

I remember one time shortly after I started playing that I shadow bolted myself because the target arrow originated from my warlock's portrait, I thought it would just cancel it.
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 15 2014 10:28 GMT
#28606
Tolkien is the only reason my wizard made it to 60 at hardcore. How I survive currently is something akin to a miracle. Wei can attest my softcore wizard is more clumsy then a harem anime protagonist.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
March 15 2014 11:05 GMT
#28607
D3 is so funny last 7 legendary drops i have gotten 6 have been 2h weapon.
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
March 15 2014 15:48 GMT
#28608
On March 15 2014 19:11 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2014 18:17 NeoIllusions wrote:
How does that even happen? God damn swaglord Tolkien gives no fucks

I remember one time shortly after I started playing that I shadow bolted myself because the target arrow originated from my warlock's portrait, I thought it would just cancel it.


You mean soul fired yourself or shadow bolted your own minion? Shadow bolt only can target minions.
I've surprisingly never done that. Although when I know I 100% lost I sometimes will use a damage spell on myself for the lulz.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 15 2014 15:49 GMT
#28609
tyael is like chaac + leona + taric op
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-15 15:51:31
March 15 2014 15:50 GMT
#28610
On March 15 2014 18:17 NeoIllusions wrote:
How does that even happen? God damn swaglord Tolkien gives no fucks


It's Swaglord Tokin, sir.

I think I did my most favoritest HS play yesterday. Enemy priest has Sylvanas and a Soulpriest on board, I have an Azure Drake.

I Naturalize the Soulpriest, play Sylvanas, Innervate, then Starfall my own Sylvanas to steal his. Felt good.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 15 2014 15:57 GMT
#28611
On March 16 2014 00:48 BlackPaladin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2014 19:11 Gahlo wrote:
On March 15 2014 18:17 NeoIllusions wrote:
How does that even happen? God damn swaglord Tolkien gives no fucks

I remember one time shortly after I started playing that I shadow bolted myself because the target arrow originated from my warlock's portrait, I thought it would just cancel it.


You mean soul fired yourself or shadow bolted your own minion? Shadow bolt only can target minions.
I've surprisingly never done that. Although when I know I 100% lost I sometimes will use a damage spell on myself for the lulz.

Uh, yeah. I shouldn't try to remember things after 24+ hours. lol
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 15 2014 16:40 GMT
#28612
Good morning friends!

I don't really have anything to say this time, but I hope you're all relaxing well this weekend.
It's your boy Guzma!
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-15 17:50:31
March 15 2014 16:43 GMT
#28613
On March 16 2014 01:40 Requizen wrote:
Good morning friends!

I don't really have anything to say this time, but I hope you're all relaxing well this weekend.

relaxing all cool*
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 15 2014 17:12 GMT
#28614
Time go win a 5k Magic Tournament. And a Yoshi 3ds.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
March 15 2014 17:55 GMT
#28615
On March 16 2014 02:12 Cixah wrote:
Time go win a 5k Magic Tournament. And a Yoshi 3ds.


Inb4 lose in round 1.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
March 15 2014 18:10 GMT
#28616
halfway through haircut.
keep mullet? y/n
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 15 2014 18:10 GMT
#28617
lol no
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
March 15 2014 18:22 GMT
#28618
People still have those...?
Steam: rook492
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 15 2014 19:17 GMT
#28619
Does anyone have a music player that's not an iPod? My Zune is starting to go (battery doesn't last that long anymore) and I still would rather not buy Apple stuff.
It's your boy Guzma!
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 15 2014 19:20 GMT
#28620
lol Zune good one Req

I got Melee today, time for 3 week bootcamp before I face my friend (made a bet that I could beat him in any game if I had a week or two to prepare). Decided to play Marth. Lets go >:D
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Prev 1 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1581
RotterdaM906
TaKeTV 366
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC164
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1581
RotterdaM 906
IndyStarCraft 192
MaxPax 164
SteadfastSC 164
RuFF_SC2 142
ZombieGrub98
UpATreeSC 74
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 509
Dewaltoss 115
910 68
Mind 60
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
fl0m3992
pashabiceps1399
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt843
mouzStarbuck428
shahzam342
ToD197
summit1g186
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 167
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.