• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:17
CEST 21:17
KST 04:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7672 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 80

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 04:10:30
September 13 2013 04:10 GMT
#1581
On September 13 2013 11:22 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
I just hit Gold and it's a direct result of the practice I've been getting in these inhouses. Thank you very much to everyone who plays in them, especially the higher ranked players who have been exceedingly helpful so far. TL LoL is the best fucking LoL community on the planet.

Me too :3 Hi-5 Fakesteve.

COMPLAINTS REDACTED
Anakko
Profile Joined August 2012
France1934 Posts
September 13 2013 05:09 GMT
#1582
Roffles picks Graves jungle, Sylverfyre dodges. We remake, roffles is asked to pick something at least close to current meta.
Roffles picks Leona jungle, proceeds to go 10-2-6.

Drunk Roffles OP
TrAce/Cpt Jack for president (or both)
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 06:09:38
September 13 2013 05:57 GMT
#1583
On September 13 2013 14:09 Anakko wrote:
Roffles picks Graves jungle, Sylverfyre dodges. We remake, roffles is asked to pick something at least close to current meta.
Roffles picks Leona jungle, proceeds to go 10-2-6.

Drunk Roffles OP

Leona jungle at least would have made sense on that team, we needed some tankiness in the jungle. I would not have ditched if it were a leona jungle pick, cause at least it's paying attention to team needs while picking nonstandard.

I don't want to talk about it further. If you think that my "dodge" was not justified, take it up with me in PMs and ill explain myself further.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
September 13 2013 06:03 GMT
#1584
Right under FakeSteve gushing about how much he learned from TLIH, there are posts of Drunk Roffles going Jungle Graves and fucking up the game.

Cant win em all, lol
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 06:10:35
September 13 2013 06:10 GMT
#1585
On September 13 2013 15:03 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Right under FakeSteve gushing about how much he learned from TLIH, there are posts of Drunk Roffles going Jungle Graves and fucking up the game.

Cant win em all, lol

Hey, i was also agreeing with fakesteve that i've learned a lot. Carried myself to gold with renek/shen/lulu after getting a lot of practice on them in inhouses.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
September 13 2013 07:06 GMT
#1586
Post-mortem from the last game:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
September 13 2013 07:11 GMT
#1587
I was telling Steve today too that inhouses have been good for me as a person, it's improving my mindset in solo queue and I'm getting to shotcall a lot which is good for me to practice and from what other people have expressed informative.

I should stop playing so much Morgana though, I think I've only lost lane once with her in these. I'm also here to practice, not just pick my strongest champion and bowflex.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
September 13 2013 07:19 GMT
#1588
I feel like we didn't use our xerath pick very well. In teamfights Storrzerg and I were really clear when and who we were diving, and i feel like xerath ult should have been on that target (usually ashe) and just blown them up. Karthus and Ashe never had the freedom to go for the back line even post-zhonya,

The fact that Ashe had the freedom to flash towards baron in the deciding fight meant our carries were WAY too far away from the fight (they chased Nami up towards tri, leaving me and storr who were really clear on TS when we were going to jump out of the pit and onto Ashe 2v4ing and still almost killing ashe through a shen shield + forcing karthus' zhonya just from our AOE damage (Shyv and renek both do a LOT of incidental aoe damage.)

I need to work on my farming while zoning/fighting. Badly. Actually my farming in general lately has been downright atrocious. Though, i have SOME excuse that i was busy roaming and making plays and just showing up to lane for flash farm, but i miss way too many cs.

Also i swear i got minion blocked from at least 10 cs
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
September 13 2013 07:22 GMT
#1589
To your credit, your renekton play today was really scary and I think you'd crush me on any champ I played with him.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
ChoBz
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada836 Posts
September 13 2013 07:34 GMT
#1590
Clearly the best part of tonight was the troll with the random porn and loud noise. =/
WTB more admins.
ChoBz
MCMilo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States365 Posts
September 13 2013 07:40 GMT
#1591
pls admin me ruffles, i am nice guy and i don't scare
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
September 13 2013 11:31 GMT
#1592
On September 13 2013 16:11 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
I was telling Steve today too that inhouses have been good for me as a person, it's improving my mindset in solo queue and I'm getting to shotcall a lot which is good for me to practice and from what other people have expressed informative.

I should stop playing so much Morgana though, I think I've only lost lane once with her in these. I'm also here to practice, not just pick my strongest champion and bowflex.


My Morgana much scarier than yours.
Hey! How you doin'?
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
September 13 2013 13:42 GMT
#1593
First Game last night I played Ashe Zyra vs Ezreal Thresh, and I completely lost the lane because I tried to save crit.

2nd Game last night I played Vlad vs Lee Sin top, and completely lost the lane and game because I don't know the match up.

3rd Game I played Alistar and completely zoned out the Ezreal and Janna and won the lane because I had more pink wards at the start.

4th game I played Fiddlesticks and didn't ward red like an idiot at level 1 and lost the game.

Other than that I actually had fun last night in those games. Normally I hate losing, but knowing that everyone in the games is like 10 times better than me and I can actually get some kills off is nice. Even if my lane phase on almost every champion is complete ass.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
September 13 2013 13:47 GMT
#1594
On September 13 2013 16:40 MCMilo wrote:
pls admin me ruffles, i am nice guy and i don't scare

all lies
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
September 13 2013 16:36 GMT
#1595
Plz. People doubt my jungle Graves. It is legendary. You just need to give it a try. Had haters doubt my jungle Leona. Eat dat crow.
God Bless
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
September 13 2013 16:43 GMT
#1596
On September 14 2013 01:36 Roffles wrote:
Plz. People doubt my jungle Graves. It is legendary.


legendarily bad
TranslatorBaa!
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
September 13 2013 16:46 GMT
#1597
People doubted my Jungle Heimerdinger. Legendary 2/2 games, TL has nothing on my terror.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 17:08:01
September 13 2013 17:07 GMT
#1598
On September 14 2013 01:43 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 01:36 Roffles wrote:
Plz. People doubt my jungle Graves. It is legendary.


legendarily bad

No, that is my jungle Vayne. My jungle Graves is pretty legit.

Also Cheep, you're bad.
God Bless
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
September 13 2013 17:19 GMT
#1599
I need to get in on these, but I'm so busy with work and kingdom hearts2, mostly work, but KH2 is addicting >.>
Steam: rook492
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 17:29:40
September 13 2013 17:28 GMT
#1600
On September 14 2013 01:36 Roffles wrote:
Plz. People doubt my jungle Graves. It is legendary. You just need to give it a try. Had haters doubt my jungle Leona. Eat dat crow.

It's not even about that, it's about having a lastpick with no tankiness or CC when we already have a not-ultra-tanky top/mid/support who could be a solo front liner, and you completely ignoring the whole team on what we were asking for out of a jungler. Had you picked leona while i was suggesting J4/"something tanky" i would have been completely unable to claim that leona isn't tanky enough or doesn't provide the cc that we wanted on that team.

Re: I don't want to talk about this, pm me if you have an issue with me leaving that game at champ select.
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 577
UpATreeSC 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 968
Dewaltoss 124
firebathero 93
Zeus 65
Trap 41
910 38
Bale 22
NaDa 18
ToSsGirL 18
JYJ 16
[ Show more ]
zelot 16
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6001
420jenkins224
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1275
Fnx 908
edward77
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS136
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2035
Other Games
summit1g4562
Grubby3122
Beastyqt730
B2W.Neo636
byalli392
C9.Mang0166
KnowMe150
TKL 122
BRAT_OK 66
Railgan16
Chillindude15
shahzam3
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV267
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream113
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur369
• WagamamaTV267
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 43m
Stellar Fest
17h 43m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.