• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:45
CEST 23:45
KST 06:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10078 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 373

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 371 372 373 374 375 687 Next
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
February 24 2013 06:14 GMT
#7441
Win four straight games to get to Bo3. Win first game of Bo3. Second game I'm Twitch, guy instalocks Vi when we already have a top and jungle and refuses to answer where he's going. Top Wukong says that he'll go support since Vi's not answering. Game starts, Vi goes bot with long sword and 2 pots, still refusing to answer anyone.

After a couple of minutes he starts taking CS as well, so I ask him what he's doing. He says he thought that he was the ADC. I say that Vi isn't an ADC, and he says "lol yes she is". He proceeds to give first blood by randomly diving into them when the jungle's obviously coming to gank, then dies again a couple minutes later. I still manage to start 4-1, but in the end we lose, largely because Vi goes 1-10. What is wrong with some people...
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
itsjuspeter
Profile Joined November 2010
United States668 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 06:49:29
February 24 2013 06:44 GMT
#7442
On February 24 2013 14:10 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 13:53 itsjuspeter wrote:
Quite a day today, dropped an entire league division because I lost 6 games in a row, problem is I was consistent in all games, I went 15-3 as Sivir, 11-5, and also did extremely well winning all my lanes, but i lose every game because of stuff like 2-8 TF, or my malphite letting a J4 walk up to baron and stealing it in our faces. I know I'll go back up because I belong in a higher elo but its been one hell of a depressing day of LoL

I know the feeling, I usually don't post in this thread but I've needed it these past few days.


I'm glad I'm not alone, good news is I'm starting to win and carry again with my consistency!
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/30358940#history

need to get back to plat ELO, but then again it'll take twice the effort and time to get back up, so QQ
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 08:03:09
February 24 2013 07:49 GMT
#7443
On February 24 2013 15:44 itsjuspeter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 14:10 onlywonderboy wrote:
On February 24 2013 13:53 itsjuspeter wrote:
Quite a day today, dropped an entire league division because I lost 6 games in a row, problem is I was consistent in all games, I went 15-3 as Sivir, 11-5, and also did extremely well winning all my lanes, but i lose every game because of stuff like 2-8 TF, or my malphite letting a J4 walk up to baron and stealing it in our faces. I know I'll go back up because I belong in a higher elo but its been one hell of a depressing day of LoL

I know the feeling, I usually don't post in this thread but I've needed it these past few days.


I'm glad I'm not alone, good news is I'm starting to win and carry again with my consistency!
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/30358940#history

need to get back to plat ELO, but then again it'll take twice the effort and time to get back up, so QQ

Yeah, played six games as Taric this weekend, went 2-4, one of the loses I fucked up a lot but the other three I helped win my lane hard and my teammates just threw it all away. I realize I've probably hit an unlucky stream in terms of teammates but damn this is disheartening.

Edit: As an aside, queued up for another game, and didn't want to play support because I was tired of relying on my team for obvious reasons. I'm second pick and kindly tell the last pick who called Mid "sorry man, don't wanna play support again, did it last three games, I'm gonna Mid." Dude freaks out and calls me a scrub for instalocking mid and not respecting his call. Again I realize I'm just on an unlucky streak but I'm starting to understand why some people think Elo hell exists.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 09:07:02
February 24 2013 09:06 GMT
#7444
WOW! Dora the explorer, Over-extend Oliver, No-gank Nathan, and Feeder Fred all made a cameo in my last 3 ranked games. Wooooooooo

And yet I'm so terrible I can't carry in an elo where my alistar minion dives at level 1, and 2. So depressing sometimes.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
freerolll
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Belgium1056 Posts
February 24 2013 11:30 GMT
#7445
wich idiot said elo hell doesnt exist and you need to carry yourself......

[image loading]
Always give without remembering & always receive without forgetting.
KovuTalli
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom325 Posts
February 24 2013 12:30 GMT
#7446
On February 20 2013 09:39 Shotcoder wrote:
How to go from 1-0 in Promotion series to Silver 1 to the brink of demotion to Silver 3 in one day. Only in Solo Queue. Where you carry and lose or you don't carry and you lose.


QFT. I keep getting to 97 points Bronze 1. Earning +3/+5 a game because I'm trying to help pull a friend back up from Bronze 3. Then we get the one idiot who chases kills in to the whole enemy team and feeds them, so they can dive the shit out of me as the carry. It's ok on some tanks I can kite them, but when its Garen/Jarvan you just cannot escape. Then I lose 20 points for the game and have to grind back up to 97, then guess what? Lose 20 again. I mean come on. Everytime. I'd rather just get on my series then lose 3 games in a row -_- At least I have my series then.
"Milk tastes like milk" - Raelcun.
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 14:46:05
February 24 2013 12:46 GMT
#7447
On February 24 2013 20:30 freerolll wrote:
wich idiot said elo hell doesnt exist and you need to carry yourself......

[image loading]


Congrats you did well in one game where you lost. Proves your own point pretty well
wat
KovuTalli
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom325 Posts
February 24 2013 12:57 GMT
#7448
......... Really?

"Which carry you want?"

Me: Sivir, especially since they have a Taric lane.

"NO SIVIR *BANS*"

Like, fucking really? How do these asshats get higher ranked than me?
"Milk tastes like milk" - Raelcun.
freerolll
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Belgium1056 Posts
February 24 2013 13:41 GMT
#7449
On February 24 2013 21:46 EquilasH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 20:30 freerolll wrote:
wich idiot said elo hell doesnt exist and you need to carry yourself......

[image loading]


Congrats you did well in one game where you lost. Proves your own point pretty well





euhmm this is a thread to let off some steam and rage so you dont have to do it in chat!

no need to be a smart ass and respond to people that are clearly raging at a point and calmed down already!

congrats on being a dickhead!
Always give without remembering & always receive without forgetting.
Gaslo
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland951 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-25 11:43:35
February 24 2013 15:41 GMT
#7450
Hmph, cant get out of this losing streak. Played 2 blind picks with a friend, won them both easily, and then i thought i would give rankeds a change again.

2 games, in both one of my teammates quit before the 8min mark for random reasons. Like argh. :I

Well. from 1600+ at the end of S2 to Silver 2, let see where my suckiness will lead me.


edit: Third game mid and support want to switch, something bugs out and we end up with mid with support runes + masteries + new champ and support with mid masteries + runes. Blah. Well i doubt that lost it when all 3 lanes + jungle lost but still. so hard.

4th game. third pick insists on taking lux against Diana, even though second pick wanted to play AP Mid. Says he wont die once, and he will be more usefull later, and he is super good AP mid.

Gets hits with every Q in lane, feeds like 8 kills in 10 minutes, every death makes him want to all in diana more and more, and game ends with diana being 17/3.

Should know to dodge when someone tells you that he is super good in position X, and will take it even if others want it.

5th: Team laughs at the enemy AP trynda, tells me its a free win. 20 minutes later AP trynd is killing towers left and right, we have zero clue how to react. I fuck up my lane too. but come back with decent performance in those 4v4 team fights. Too bad it does not help.

Edit: And my Xerath has 1 wins and 4 losses now in ranked. I just dont know if its me being bad, or some random stuff... Because i always seem to farm up well, do most damage to champions, and usually pick off the high priority target in team fights, but still... Something is missing. QQ
Broetchenholer
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1967 Posts
February 24 2013 18:03 GMT
#7451
I gank bot, killing their ad and assistiging our Cait in killing the support, taking the turret. What does cait write?

"We don't need your ganks"
"get the hell out of our lane"

I didn't even take a single cs. WTF is wrong with people?
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12011 Posts
February 24 2013 18:14 GMT
#7452
A lot of people suck at social interaction, i assume what she meant is something along the lines of "We are fine, help other lanes"

At least that is what i try to convince myself of. Because i don't want to accept that people are that stupid.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
February 24 2013 18:32 GMT
#7453
Fuck you AP tryndamere.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
February 24 2013 18:47 GMT
#7454
On February 25 2013 03:32 57 Corvette wrote:
Fuck you AP tryndamere.

QFT best reactionary nerf from Riot, I don't care if AP Teemo is a counter I'd rather just not play against this nonsense.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12011 Posts
February 24 2013 18:49 GMT
#7455
Also, more AP Teemos in games is not a good thing, either. At least from a support PoV it is kind of annoying to walk into the forest, hit 2 shrooms, and go back to base again because if you hit a third one, you are dead.
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
February 24 2013 19:07 GMT
#7456
On February 25 2013 03:14 Simberto wrote:
A lot of people suck at social interaction, i assume what she meant is something along the lines of "We are fine, help other lanes"

At least that is what i try to convince myself of. Because i don't want to accept that people are that stupid.


Here might be a scenario with these key ingredients:

a) The most dominant one is that Kills are of the utmost importance to your less than wise LoL player.
b) They were playing with friends in the lane.
c) They see your gank as a threat to helping their friend get an assist on the kill they need.

Thinking you are a like them, they assume you want the kill as well. They enter a rush war (in their mind) for the kill. After the dust settles, it is a bittersweet victory as their friend has no assist. They blame the only one they can, not themselves. Angered, they lash out with some egotistic verbal abuse.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
February 24 2013 19:29 GMT
#7457
Gold tier so hard to get out of T_T
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
February 24 2013 19:50 GMT
#7458
On February 25 2013 04:07 willoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 03:14 Simberto wrote:
A lot of people suck at social interaction, i assume what she meant is something along the lines of "We are fine, help other lanes"

At least that is what i try to convince myself of. Because i don't want to accept that people are that stupid.


Here might be a scenario with these key ingredients:

a) The most dominant one is that Kills are of the utmost importance to your less than wise LoL player.
b) They were playing with friends in the lane.
c) They see your gank as a threat to helping their friend get an assist on the kill they need.

Thinking you are a like them, they assume you want the kill as well. They enter a rush war (in their mind) for the kill. After the dust settles, it is a bittersweet victory as their friend has no assist. They blame the only one they can, not themselves. Angered, they lash out with some egotistic verbal abuse.


Sounds like an AD who thinks he is a lot better than he is and in some retarded way sees your ganking as you being condescending to him and telling him hes not good enough to win his lane so you need to help him. Ive had this happen to me too and this is the only "logical" explanation i can think of.
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
February 24 2013 19:56 GMT
#7459
On February 24 2013 21:57 KovuTalli wrote:
......... Really?

"Which carry you want?"

Me: Sivir, especially since they have a Taric lane.

"NO SIVIR *BANS*"

Like, fucking really? How do these asshats get higher ranked than me?

you know they have a taric lane during ban phase? what the shits?
BW -> League -> CSGO
zeeQue
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom184 Posts
February 24 2013 20:21 GMT
#7460
On February 24 2013 20:30 freerolll wrote:
wich idiot said elo hell doesnt exist and you need to carry yourself......

[image loading]

Not to be "that" guy but your ratio doesn't imply you "carry" very often and it can't be down to just bad teams, you've gotta look at yourself in almost all situations, watching Entenzwergs' Stream he said the same, yes you'll lose because of bad teams but even then you can look at yourself and see where improvement is needed otherwise you just get stuck in the same old, well I deserve to be higher but I lose cos of shit teams, more then 90% of the time it isn't.

On topic.... What is it with people who instantly go to lolking the moment you start winning against them?! Yes I know I'm a silver 4 but that doesn't hide the fact you just lost lane to a silver bot lane when you're gold....Their logic is just... Strange
Prev 1 371 372 373 374 375 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
Nathanias 136
Nina 96
SpeCial 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12799
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2543
JimRising 414
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5071
Khaldor1287
Liquid`Hasu734
Other Games
summit1g7022
fl0m817
shahzam494
ToD203
FrodaN160
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS113
Mew2King70
NeuroSwarm54
JuggernautJason42
ViBE36
PPMD16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen94
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur216
• Scarra175
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 16m
Stellar Fest
15h 16m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.