• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:18
CEST 11:18
KST 18:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9566 users

[WCS] Copa Intercontinental - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 101 Next
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 10 2016 19:45 GMT
#301
On September 11 2016 04:43 travis wrote:
she saw that he didn't have a 3rd
what was she thinking

"dude i have so much larva for drones"
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
noego
Profile Joined July 2014
Czech Republic47 Posts
September 10 2016 19:46 GMT
#302
That was just stupid from Scarlett, nothing more to say,
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 10 2016 19:46 GMT
#303
S U K A R U B E T T
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
September 10 2016 19:46 GMT
#304
I am trying to cheer for Scarlett but i would hate the game if she got away with 82 drones that early
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
September 10 2016 19:47 GMT
#305
On September 11 2016 04:45 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:43 travis wrote:
she saw that he didn't have a 3rd
what was she thinking

"dude i have so much larva for drones"


lmao yeah that sounds right
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
September 10 2016 19:47 GMT
#306
Overdroning is classic Scarlett but in recent times I thought she had figured it out and gotten over it
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-10 19:48:34
September 10 2016 19:48 GMT
#307
On September 11 2016 04:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Overdroning is classic Scarlett but in recent times I thought she had figured it out and gotten over it

didn't she lose to Cyan's adept all-in when on 4 bases and 80 drones? on this map too
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
September 10 2016 19:48 GMT
#308
On September 11 2016 04:46 Isualin wrote:
I am trying to cheer for Scarlett but i would hate the game if she got away with 82 drones that early


I mean she knows he has 2 base, she could even leave her 4th to die and transfer drone, wait for one more round of units and still do it, that was just bad decision making imo
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
September 10 2016 19:48 GMT
#309
Non-zergs can never understand how addictive building drones is
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 10 2016 19:48 GMT
#310
As a Terran I'm also not the biggest fan of Gettysburg, it's so hard to do any real pushes because the path around the top is so long.. It's a cool late game map, but before late game I'm not convinced by it yet.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 10 2016 19:50 GMT
#311
On September 11 2016 04:48 Elentos wrote:
As a Terran I'm also not the biggest fan of Gettysburg, it's so hard to do any real pushes because the path around the top is so long.. It's a cool late game map, but before late game I'm not convinced by it yet.

I'm really upset when I play this map, because I know I should wreck every Terran, but then I lose to some stupid 2 base tank all-in that walks through the bridge to my natural.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 10 2016 19:50 GMT
#312
"The ByuN build"?

It's just a hellbat push as it's been done for years.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 10 2016 19:51 GMT
#313
On September 11 2016 04:50 Elentos wrote:
"The ByuN build"?

It's just a hellbat push as it's been done for years.

I remember when this build was considered super broken before people started opening 3 ravagers.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 10 2016 19:51 GMT
#314
On September 11 2016 04:50 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:48 Elentos wrote:
As a Terran I'm also not the biggest fan of Gettysburg, it's so hard to do any real pushes because the path around the top is so long.. It's a cool late game map, but before late game I'm not convinced by it yet.

I'm really upset when I play this map, because I know I should wreck every Terran, but then I lose to some stupid 2 base tank all-in that walks through the bridge to my natural.

Have you tried rushing out burrowed banes to ruin their day?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-10 19:52:14
September 10 2016 19:52 GMT
#315
On September 11 2016 04:51 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:50 Elentos wrote:
"The ByuN build"?

It's just a hellbat push as it's been done for years.

I remember when this build was considered super broken before people started opening 3 ravagers.

Now that queens are buffed you don't even need a single roach to hold this.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 10 2016 19:52 GMT
#316
On September 11 2016 04:52 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:51 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2016 04:50 Elentos wrote:
"The ByuN build"?

It's just a hellbat push as it's been done for years.

I remember when this build was considered super broken before people started opening 3 ravagers.

Now that queens are buffed you don't even need a single roach to hold this.

Scarlett confirmed a patchzerg?
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 10 2016 19:53 GMT
#317
On September 11 2016 04:52 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:52 Elentos wrote:
On September 11 2016 04:51 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2016 04:50 Elentos wrote:
"The ByuN build"?

It's just a hellbat push as it's been done for years.

I remember when this build was considered super broken before people started opening 3 ravagers.

Now that queens are buffed you don't even need a single roach to hold this.

Scarlett confirmed a patchzerg?

Remember when Hydra was holding hellbat pushes all the time with no roaches or banes in HotS and everyone thought it's super amazing?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
September 10 2016 19:54 GMT
#318
On September 11 2016 04:50 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:48 Elentos wrote:
As a Terran I'm also not the biggest fan of Gettysburg, it's so hard to do any real pushes because the path around the top is so long.. It's a cool late game map, but before late game I'm not convinced by it yet.

I'm really upset when I play this map, because I know I should wreck every Terran, but then I lose to some stupid 2 base tank all-in that walks through the bridge to my natural.

that's why you get five minutes infestors

solves everything
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 10 2016 19:54 GMT
#319
On September 11 2016 04:53 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:52 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2016 04:52 Elentos wrote:
On September 11 2016 04:51 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2016 04:50 Elentos wrote:
"The ByuN build"?

It's just a hellbat push as it's been done for years.

I remember when this build was considered super broken before people started opening 3 ravagers.

Now that queens are buffed you don't even need a single roach to hold this.

Scarlett confirmed a patchzerg?

Remember when Hydra was holding hellbat pushes all the time with no roaches or banes in HotS and everyone thought it's super amazing?

I even remember his smug fast lair+3rd base build, that dude has some good unit control.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
September 10 2016 19:55 GMT
#320
On September 11 2016 04:53 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:52 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2016 04:52 Elentos wrote:
On September 11 2016 04:51 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2016 04:50 Elentos wrote:
"The ByuN build"?

It's just a hellbat push as it's been done for years.

I remember when this build was considered super broken before people started opening 3 ravagers.

Now that queens are buffed you don't even need a single roach to hold this.

Scarlett confirmed a patchzerg?

Remember when Hydra was holding hellbat pushes all the time with no roaches or banes in HotS and everyone thought it's super amazing?

I legit think hellbat pushes were always pretty bad
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 91
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 762
Horang2 482
Hyuk 410
soO 407
Bisu 326
Mini 304
Larva 288
ZerO 221
Killer 63
Zeus 59
[ Show more ]
Shinee 56
EffOrt 43
Mind 40
Bale 30
PianO 25
Mong 20
Rush 16
Terrorterran 15
ZergMaN 15
ToSsGirL 13
Sacsri 11
Stork 9
HiyA 8
Dota 2
XaKoH 752
XcaliburYe285
Counter-Strike
byalli707
Other Games
singsing1283
olofmeister1009
ceh9684
Happy359
crisheroes215
Livibee172
Mew2King60
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH367
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos1766
• Stunt410
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
42m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.