• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:21
CEST 16:21
KST 23:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7981 users

[GSL] Code A Season 1 2016 - Day 5 - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 24 Next All
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 22 2016 10:30 GMT
#181
One thing is sure, the ZvP tomorrow will be a lot better than this...
Still happy for soO, time to train some more though^^
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-22 10:30:21
January 22 2016 10:30 GMT
#182
On January 22 2016 19:27 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 19:24 Penev wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:21 deacon.frost wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:18 Tsubbi wrote:
zerg defense: drone pulling, spore cancelling, surround, queen from base to base and back, zerglings
protoss defense: OVERCHARGE

It's not like every T1 unit is slower than ling except for shade and stalker and every t1 unit is slower than speedling. And it's not like Protoss needs a perfect wall otherwise they're dead.

C'mon, I hate pylon cannons too, but be reasonable.

I think everyone at this point understands it's a band aid for bad design


It's also terrible for the Protoss image. Whether reasonable or not, even some P are saying the cannon is just stupid. And it makes pro players look like they can only press one button while their opponent T and Z have clearly visible micro that viewers see and appreciate.

It's like a bad Hollywood movie where one the one hand you have the crafty underdog and against him is a black and red wearing ogre with a big club.


I'm protoss and I don't like Overcharge at all (same with Adepts ), but at the same time I know protoss needs PO to even stay alive. Wish we could get real fixes instead of bandaids like that~~

But at the same time, no matter how many skillfull moves Protoss'd make in a game, he would still receive hate for just being Protoss. Happens on ladder too, when I outplay my opponents all game long, having obs everywhere, harrasing and attacking in few places while also defending and all I get is 'nice race you have there" to put it mildly.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
January 22 2016 10:31 GMT
#183
I'm so jealous of that little kid! My parents never took me to GSL games when I was like 8
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
dNa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany591 Posts
January 22 2016 10:32 GMT
#184
On January 22 2016 19:31 Arvendilin wrote:
I'm so jealous of that little kid! My parents never took me to GSL games when I was like 8



well to be fair to your parents it's half a world away and unless you're 14 GSL didn't exist back then ;P
"a pitchfork is for hay. a trident is for killing bitches." -djwheat
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
January 22 2016 10:32 GMT
#185
On January 22 2016 19:31 Arvendilin wrote:
I'm so jealous of that little kid! My parents never took me to GSL games when I was like 8


its their fault it is not you playing against dear now!
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
January 22 2016 10:33 GMT
#186
On January 22 2016 19:30 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 19:27 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:24 Penev wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:21 deacon.frost wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:18 Tsubbi wrote:
zerg defense: drone pulling, spore cancelling, surround, queen from base to base and back, zerglings
protoss defense: OVERCHARGE

It's not like every T1 unit is slower than ling except for shade and stalker and every t1 unit is slower than speedling. And it's not like Protoss needs a perfect wall otherwise they're dead.

C'mon, I hate pylon cannons too, but be reasonable.

I think everyone at this point understands it's a band aid for bad design


It's also terrible for the Protoss image. Whether reasonable or not, even some P are saying the cannon is just stupid. And it makes pro players look like they can only press one button while their opponent T and Z have clearly visible micro that viewers see and appreciate.

It's like a bad Hollywood movie where one the one hand you have the crafty underdog and against him is a black and red wearing ogre with a big club.


I'm protoss and I don't like Overcharge at all (same with Adepts ), but at the same time I know protoss needs PO to even stay alive. Wish we could get real fixes instead of bandaids like that~~

But at the same time, no matter how many skillfull moves Protoss'd make in a game, he would still receive hate for just being Protoss. Happens on ladder too, when I outplay my opponents all game long, having obs everywhere, harrasing and attacking in few places while also defending and all I get is 'nice race you have there" to put it mildly.


There was a time when this wasn't the case, though. Remember how Rain played at his peak? Everyone appreciated that. Too bad the game has been patched away from a situation where that was viable.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 22 2016 10:35 GMT
#187
On January 22 2016 19:27 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 19:26 Elentos wrote:
I think Trust could have won every game.

I think soO could have won every game.

I mean, I could have also said a better player would have won every game from the positions Trust was in.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
January 22 2016 10:36 GMT
#188
On January 22 2016 19:30 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 19:27 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:24 Penev wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:21 deacon.frost wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:18 Tsubbi wrote:
zerg defense: drone pulling, spore cancelling, surround, queen from base to base and back, zerglings
protoss defense: OVERCHARGE

It's not like every T1 unit is slower than ling except for shade and stalker and every t1 unit is slower than speedling. And it's not like Protoss needs a perfect wall otherwise they're dead.

C'mon, I hate pylon cannons too, but be reasonable.

I think everyone at this point understands it's a band aid for bad design


It's also terrible for the Protoss image. Whether reasonable or not, even some P are saying the cannon is just stupid. And it makes pro players look like they can only press one button while their opponent T and Z have clearly visible micro that viewers see and appreciate.

It's like a bad Hollywood movie where one the one hand you have the crafty underdog and against him is a black and red wearing ogre with a big club.


I'm protoss and I don't like Overcharge at all (same with Adepts ), but at the same time I know protoss needs PO to even stay alive. Wish we could get real fixes instead of bandaids like that~~

But at the same time, no matter how many skillfull moves Protoss'd make in a game, he would still receive hate for just being Protoss. Happens on ladder too, when I outplay my opponents all game long, having obs everywhere, harrasing and attacking in few places while also defending and all I get is 'nice race you have there" to put it mildly.

When I play zerg Everyone whines about race, When I play terran everyone whines about race, When I play protoss everyone whines about protoss, Also I get called faggot a lot :D
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
January 22 2016 10:37 GMT
#189
On January 22 2016 19:32 dNa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 19:31 Arvendilin wrote:
I'm so jealous of that little kid! My parents never took me to GSL games when I was like 8



well to be fair to your parents it's half a world away and unless you're 14 GSL didn't exist back then ;P

It didn't... BUT STILL!!!
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
January 22 2016 10:37 GMT
#190
On January 22 2016 19:35 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 19:27 HellHound wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:26 Elentos wrote:
I think Trust could have won every game.

I think soO could have won every game.

I mean, I could have also said a better player would have won every game from the positions Trust was in.

And a better zerg wouldn't have gotten himself in such positions :D what's your point tho
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
January 22 2016 10:38 GMT
#191
On January 22 2016 19:33 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 19:30 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:27 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:24 Penev wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:21 deacon.frost wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:18 Tsubbi wrote:
zerg defense: drone pulling, spore cancelling, surround, queen from base to base and back, zerglings
protoss defense: OVERCHARGE

It's not like every T1 unit is slower than ling except for shade and stalker and every t1 unit is slower than speedling. And it's not like Protoss needs a perfect wall otherwise they're dead.

C'mon, I hate pylon cannons too, but be reasonable.

I think everyone at this point understands it's a band aid for bad design


It's also terrible for the Protoss image. Whether reasonable or not, even some P are saying the cannon is just stupid. And it makes pro players look like they can only press one button while their opponent T and Z have clearly visible micro that viewers see and appreciate.

It's like a bad Hollywood movie where one the one hand you have the crafty underdog and against him is a black and red wearing ogre with a big club.


I'm protoss and I don't like Overcharge at all (same with Adepts ), but at the same time I know protoss needs PO to even stay alive. Wish we could get real fixes instead of bandaids like that~~

But at the same time, no matter how many skillfull moves Protoss'd make in a game, he would still receive hate for just being Protoss. Happens on ladder too, when I outplay my opponents all game long, having obs everywhere, harrasing and attacking in few places while also defending and all I get is 'nice race you have there" to put it mildly.


There was a time when this wasn't the case, though. Remember how Rain played at his peak? Everyone appreciated that. Too bad the game has been patched away from a situation where that was viable.


I miss Rain
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 22 2016 10:38 GMT
#192
On January 22 2016 19:33 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 19:30 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:27 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:24 Penev wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:21 deacon.frost wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:18 Tsubbi wrote:
zerg defense: drone pulling, spore cancelling, surround, queen from base to base and back, zerglings
protoss defense: OVERCHARGE

It's not like every T1 unit is slower than ling except for shade and stalker and every t1 unit is slower than speedling. And it's not like Protoss needs a perfect wall otherwise they're dead.

C'mon, I hate pylon cannons too, but be reasonable.

I think everyone at this point understands it's a band aid for bad design


It's also terrible for the Protoss image. Whether reasonable or not, even some P are saying the cannon is just stupid. And it makes pro players look like they can only press one button while their opponent T and Z have clearly visible micro that viewers see and appreciate.

It's like a bad Hollywood movie where one the one hand you have the crafty underdog and against him is a black and red wearing ogre with a big club.


I'm protoss and I don't like Overcharge at all (same with Adepts ), but at the same time I know protoss needs PO to even stay alive. Wish we could get real fixes instead of bandaids like that~~

But at the same time, no matter how many skillfull moves Protoss'd make in a game, he would still receive hate for just being Protoss. Happens on ladder too, when I outplay my opponents all game long, having obs everywhere, harrasing and attacking in few places while also defending and all I get is 'nice race you have there" to put it mildly.


There was a time when this wasn't the case, though. Remember how Rain played at his peak? Everyone appreciated that. Too bad the game has been patched away from a situation where that was viable.

I actually don't think that is true. Protoss always was the unwanted child in sc2, i said this time and time again but i really think it's mostly about the aesthetics of 200 supply protoss armies/forcefields/etc
It looks bad and unbalanced even if it isn't. Add questionable design choices to that which snowball the game very fast and you get the protoss appreciation we have right now.
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 22 2016 10:38 GMT
#193
On January 22 2016 19:37 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 19:35 Elentos wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:27 HellHound wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:26 Elentos wrote:
I think Trust could have won every game.

I think soO could have won every game.

I mean, I could have also said a better player would have won every game from the positions Trust was in.

And a better zerg wouldn't have gotten himself in such positions :D what's your point tho

That Trust carelessly wasted one of 2 chances to play in Code S this year.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Sh1bby
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany711 Posts
January 22 2016 10:39 GMT
#194
How do I get AoA to deliver chicken to me? Oo

TvT Hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No idea who is better atm...
"People should not ruminate about the past. Just do your best here and now." [Aya Kito]
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 22 2016 10:39 GMT
#195
On January 22 2016 19:38 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 19:33 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:30 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:27 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:24 Penev wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:21 deacon.frost wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:18 Tsubbi wrote:
zerg defense: drone pulling, spore cancelling, surround, queen from base to base and back, zerglings
protoss defense: OVERCHARGE

It's not like every T1 unit is slower than ling except for shade and stalker and every t1 unit is slower than speedling. And it's not like Protoss needs a perfect wall otherwise they're dead.

C'mon, I hate pylon cannons too, but be reasonable.

I think everyone at this point understands it's a band aid for bad design


It's also terrible for the Protoss image. Whether reasonable or not, even some P are saying the cannon is just stupid. And it makes pro players look like they can only press one button while their opponent T and Z have clearly visible micro that viewers see and appreciate.

It's like a bad Hollywood movie where one the one hand you have the crafty underdog and against him is a black and red wearing ogre with a big club.


I'm protoss and I don't like Overcharge at all (same with Adepts ), but at the same time I know protoss needs PO to even stay alive. Wish we could get real fixes instead of bandaids like that~~

But at the same time, no matter how many skillfull moves Protoss'd make in a game, he would still receive hate for just being Protoss. Happens on ladder too, when I outplay my opponents all game long, having obs everywhere, harrasing and attacking in few places while also defending and all I get is 'nice race you have there" to put it mildly.


There was a time when this wasn't the case, though. Remember how Rain played at his peak? Everyone appreciated that. Too bad the game has been patched away from a situation where that was viable.


I miss Rain

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/ioioiobb

np
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
dNa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany591 Posts
January 22 2016 10:40 GMT
#196
TvT HYPE!!!!1 :D
"a pitchfork is for hay. a trident is for killing bitches." -djwheat
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 22 2016 10:40 GMT
#197
They really should rebrand to ADEPT. ADEPT.KeeN, ADEPT.Bomber, ADEPT.aLive, ADEPT.Curious...
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
dNa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany591 Posts
January 22 2016 10:41 GMT
#198
Artosis trolling hard :D
"a pitchfork is for hay. a trident is for killing bitches." -djwheat
MorDka
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland543 Posts
January 22 2016 10:42 GMT
#199
Terran op plz nerf
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
January 22 2016 10:42 GMT
#200
On January 22 2016 19:39 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 19:38 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:33 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:30 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:27 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:24 Penev wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:21 deacon.frost wrote:
On January 22 2016 19:18 Tsubbi wrote:
zerg defense: drone pulling, spore cancelling, surround, queen from base to base and back, zerglings
protoss defense: OVERCHARGE

It's not like every T1 unit is slower than ling except for shade and stalker and every t1 unit is slower than speedling. And it's not like Protoss needs a perfect wall otherwise they're dead.

C'mon, I hate pylon cannons too, but be reasonable.

I think everyone at this point understands it's a band aid for bad design


It's also terrible for the Protoss image. Whether reasonable or not, even some P are saying the cannon is just stupid. And it makes pro players look like they can only press one button while their opponent T and Z have clearly visible micro that viewers see and appreciate.

It's like a bad Hollywood movie where one the one hand you have the crafty underdog and against him is a black and red wearing ogre with a big club.


I'm protoss and I don't like Overcharge at all (same with Adepts ), but at the same time I know protoss needs PO to even stay alive. Wish we could get real fixes instead of bandaids like that~~

But at the same time, no matter how many skillfull moves Protoss'd make in a game, he would still receive hate for just being Protoss. Happens on ladder too, when I outplay my opponents all game long, having obs everywhere, harrasing and attacking in few places while also defending and all I get is 'nice race you have there" to put it mildly.


There was a time when this wasn't the case, though. Remember how Rain played at his peak? Everyone appreciated that. Too bad the game has been patched away from a situation where that was viable.


I miss Rain

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/ioioiobb

np


I should clarify: I miss Rain in SC2

Stardust recently also started streaming BW. Kinda wished he'd be back for LotV.

Ok, now for matchup I don't care, so back to work.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1115
RotterdaM640
SteadfastSC319
TKL 259
Rex135
CosmosSc2 41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 640
SteadfastSC 319
TKL 259
Rex 135
ProTech51
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44640
Calm 3280
Shuttle 2529
Jaedong 1690
Horang2 762
Soma 545
actioN 541
Mini 449
Rush 435
Soulkey 397
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 351
Stork 349
ZerO 270
Larva 238
BeSt 211
Snow 190
Mong 132
firebathero 120
Zeus 94
hero 94
Mind 75
910 69
Free 66
Hyun 52
Yoon 46
Sharp 42
sorry 40
Shine 39
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 32
JYJ 28
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 23
Bale 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 21
HiyA 20
Hm[arnc] 14
Killer 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5130
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2325
Fnx 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
ChuDatz19
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2260
hiko815
crisheroes462
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi283
DeMusliM219
Khaldor205
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX138
Trikslyr74
dupreeh68
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)16
ceh97
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 663
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH236
• mYiSmile113
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2215
• Jankos1604
• TFBlade577
• Noizen95
Other Games
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 39m
The PondCast
19h 39m
INu's Battles
20h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.