• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:48
CEST 05:48
KST 12:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7902 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 48

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2015 03:18 GMT
#941
On October 23 2015 12:17 ZAiNs wrote:
Why are all these Yugioh cards not overpowered .

They aren't?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-23 03:36:31
October 23 2015 03:36 GMT
#942
On October 23 2015 12:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 12:17 ZAiNs wrote:
Why are all these Yugioh cards not overpowered .

They aren't?

They would have been awful 8 years ago which is when I last played, and I think the cards now are even more OP than the ones back then. And by awful I mean 100% waste of a card.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 23 2015 03:36 GMT
#943
On October 23 2015 12:17 ZAiNs wrote:
Why are all these Yugioh cards not overpowered .


Here.

[image loading]
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 23 2015 03:47 GMT
#944
On October 23 2015 12:36 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 12:17 ZAiNs wrote:
Why are all these Yugioh cards not overpowered .


Here.

[image loading]

That card.....tooo stronk, also zain is right, our cards suck
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 23 2015 04:02 GMT
#945
On October 23 2015 12:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 12:36 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 23 2015 12:17 ZAiNs wrote:
Why are all these Yugioh cards not overpowered .


Here.

[image loading]

That card.....tooo stronk, also zain is right, our cards suck


Here's a fixed version.

[image loading]
Roadog
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada1670 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-23 06:07:52
October 23 2015 06:07 GMT
#946
On October 23 2015 12:17 ZAiNs wrote:
Why are all these Yugioh cards not overpowered .


Is that a challenge?

I haven't played this game in 10 years but after a quick skim of the Yu-Gi-Oh wikia I think I've got some ideas for cards that are overpowered to the point of being banned from all standard competitive play. Overpowered bullshit is one of my favorite things in competitive games, which is why I'm sad I missed the Blink Era.

[image loading]

Accompanying Photon Cannon card:

[image loading]

#fanfic #imadethis
sOs isn't a Monster card because he prefers to summon other monsters to fight for him, by...




[image loading]

proxy.

[image loading]
sOs fan. Zerg just seem to have the most...potential. Dubbo Robo Colo! Why I play Protoss: Stalkers, bacon, toilets and mama -- Chelsea FC
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
October 23 2015 06:08 GMT
#947
On October 23 2015 05:57 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 05:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Will there be Liquibets for BlizzCon? If yes, why aren't they out yet?

Almost certainly, and because SeeKeR pls.

That's not the right way to ask for something from me.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-23 06:13:31
October 23 2015 06:12 GMT
#948
On October 23 2015 15:08 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 05:57 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Will there be Liquibets for BlizzCon? If yes, why aren't they out yet?

Almost certainly, and because SeeKeR pls.

That's not the right way to ask for something from me.

[image loading]

Also @Roadog how is that #fanfic?
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
October 23 2015 06:18 GMT
#949
On October 23 2015 15:07 Roadog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 12:17 ZAiNs wrote:
Why are all these Yugioh cards not overpowered .


Is that a challenge?

I haven't played this game in 10 years but after a quick skim of the Yu-Gi-Oh wikia I think I've got some ideas for cards that are overpowered to the point of being banned from all standard competitive play. Overpowered bullshit is one of my favorite things in competitive games, which is why I'm sad I missed the Blink Era.

[image loading]

Accompanying Photon Cannon card:

[image loading]

#fanfic #imadethis
sOs isn't a Monster card because he prefers to summon other monsters to fight for him, by...




[image loading]

proxy.

[image loading]

They're pretty strong, but they wouldn't be winning any tournaments :p.
Roadog
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada1670 Posts
October 23 2015 06:18 GMT
#950
On October 23 2015 15:12 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 15:08 Seeker wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:57 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Will there be Liquibets for BlizzCon? If yes, why aren't they out yet?

Almost certainly, and because SeeKeR pls.

That's not the right way to ask for something from me.

[image loading]

Also @Roadog how is that #fanfic?

I just slapped that on for points, really. I'll pretend any fictional fan-made media counts as fanfic.
sOs fan. Zerg just seem to have the most...potential. Dubbo Robo Colo! Why I play Protoss: Stalkers, bacon, toilets and mama -- Chelsea FC
Roadog
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada1670 Posts
October 23 2015 06:22 GMT
#951
On October 23 2015 15:18 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 15:07 Roadog wrote:
On October 23 2015 12:17 ZAiNs wrote:
Why are all these Yugioh cards not overpowered .


Is that a challenge?

I haven't played this game in 10 years but after a quick skim of the Yu-Gi-Oh wikia I think I've got some ideas for cards that are overpowered to the point of being banned from all standard competitive play. Overpowered bullshit is one of my favorite things in competitive games, which is why I'm sad I missed the Blink Era.

[image loading]

Accompanying Photon Cannon card:

[image loading]

#fanfic #imadethis
sOs isn't a Monster card because he prefers to summon other monsters to fight for him, by...




[image loading]

proxy.

[image loading]

They're pretty strong, but they wouldn't be winning any tournaments :p.


I did say "overpowered to the point of being banned from all standard competitive play" . Though if they really aren't overpowered enough, I guess I'm not creative enough to make it so without resorting to something lazy like "automatically win if herO is on your opponent's side of the field" or "automatically win if the grand prize of the tournament is $100,000".
sOs fan. Zerg just seem to have the most...potential. Dubbo Robo Colo! Why I play Protoss: Stalkers, bacon, toilets and mama -- Chelsea FC
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 23 2015 06:23 GMT
#952
On October 23 2015 15:18 Roadog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 15:12 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:08 Seeker wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:57 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Will there be Liquibets for BlizzCon? If yes, why aren't they out yet?

Almost certainly, and because SeeKeR pls.

That's not the right way to ask for something from me.

[image loading]

Also @Roadog how is that #fanfic?

I just slapped that on for points, really. I'll pretend any fictional fan-made media counts as fanfic.


If you try to game the system, you have to try big:

#GiftPoints 100000 points to ZigguratOfUr
#GiftPoints -100000 points to Die4Ever

No way this works though unless D4E messed up though.
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
October 23 2015 06:29 GMT
#953
wow, this thread has been flooded with Cards, NICE
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
October 23 2015 06:38 GMT
#954
On October 23 2015 15:22 Roadog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 15:18 ZAiNs wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:07 Roadog wrote:
On October 23 2015 12:17 ZAiNs wrote:
Why are all these Yugioh cards not overpowered .


Is that a challenge?

I haven't played this game in 10 years but after a quick skim of the Yu-Gi-Oh wikia I think I've got some ideas for cards that are overpowered to the point of being banned from all standard competitive play. Overpowered bullshit is one of my favorite things in competitive games, which is why I'm sad I missed the Blink Era.

[image loading]

Accompanying Photon Cannon card:

[image loading]

#fanfic #imadethis
sOs isn't a Monster card because he prefers to summon other monsters to fight for him, by...




[image loading]

proxy.

[image loading]

They're pretty strong, but they wouldn't be winning any tournaments :p.


I did say "overpowered to the point of being banned from all standard competitive play" . Though if they really aren't overpowered enough, I guess I'm not creative enough to make it so without resorting to something lazy like "automatically win if herO is on your opponent's side of the field" or "automatically win if the grand prize of the tournament is $100,000".

Continuous spells kind of suck because they're so easy to get rid of, and the cards aren't explosive enough. In Yugioh you can summon like 10 monsters in a turn easily. I haven't played it for 8 years but I think now days this is the broken card:

[image loading]

No special summons for opponent = OP.
Roadog
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada1670 Posts
October 23 2015 06:43 GMT
#955
On October 23 2015 15:38 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 15:22 Roadog wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:18 ZAiNs wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:07 Roadog wrote:
On October 23 2015 12:17 ZAiNs wrote:
Why are all these Yugioh cards not overpowered .


Is that a challenge?

I haven't played this game in 10 years but after a quick skim of the Yu-Gi-Oh wikia I think I've got some ideas for cards that are overpowered to the point of being banned from all standard competitive play. Overpowered bullshit is one of my favorite things in competitive games, which is why I'm sad I missed the Blink Era.

[image loading]

Accompanying Photon Cannon card:

[image loading]

#fanfic #imadethis
sOs isn't a Monster card because he prefers to summon other monsters to fight for him, by...




[image loading]

proxy.

[image loading]

They're pretty strong, but they wouldn't be winning any tournaments :p.


I did say "overpowered to the point of being banned from all standard competitive play" . Though if they really aren't overpowered enough, I guess I'm not creative enough to make it so without resorting to something lazy like "automatically win if herO is on your opponent's side of the field" or "automatically win if the grand prize of the tournament is $100,000".

Continuous spells kind of suck because they're so easy to get rid of, and the cards aren't explosive enough. In Yugioh you can summon like 10 monsters in a turn easily. I haven't played it for 8 years but I think now days this is the broken card:

[image loading]

No special summons for opponent = OP.

Ah, I just can't wrap my head around all this convoluted "If x, then banish y to summon z, then discard a to target b and do c". The "metagame" has completely left me.
sOs fan. Zerg just seem to have the most...potential. Dubbo Robo Colo! Why I play Protoss: Stalkers, bacon, toilets and mama -- Chelsea FC
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-23 06:48:03
October 23 2015 06:47 GMT
#956
On October 23 2015 15:43 Roadog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 15:38 ZAiNs wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:22 Roadog wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:18 ZAiNs wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:07 Roadog wrote:
On October 23 2015 12:17 ZAiNs wrote:
Why are all these Yugioh cards not overpowered .


Is that a challenge?

I haven't played this game in 10 years but after a quick skim of the Yu-Gi-Oh wikia I think I've got some ideas for cards that are overpowered to the point of being banned from all standard competitive play. Overpowered bullshit is one of my favorite things in competitive games, which is why I'm sad I missed the Blink Era.

[image loading]

Accompanying Photon Cannon card:

[image loading]

#fanfic #imadethis
sOs isn't a Monster card because he prefers to summon other monsters to fight for him, by...




[image loading]

proxy.

[image loading]

They're pretty strong, but they wouldn't be winning any tournaments :p.


I did say "overpowered to the point of being banned from all standard competitive play" . Though if they really aren't overpowered enough, I guess I'm not creative enough to make it so without resorting to something lazy like "automatically win if herO is on your opponent's side of the field" or "automatically win if the grand prize of the tournament is $100,000".

Continuous spells kind of suck because they're so easy to get rid of, and the cards aren't explosive enough. In Yugioh you can summon like 10 monsters in a turn easily. I haven't played it for 8 years but I think now days this is the broken card:

[image loading]

No special summons for opponent = OP.

Ah, I just can't wrap my head around all this convoluted "If x, then banish y to summon z, then discard a to target b and do c". The "metagame" has completely left me.

Try wrapping your head around these 8 broken [now banned] cards :p.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Blaster,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Infernos
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Redox,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Boulders
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tidal,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Waterfalls
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tempest,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Storms
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Burner,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Sparks
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Reactan,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Pebbles
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Stream,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Droplets
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Drafts

They're all used in the same deck. In that deck if a monster is in your graveyard it may as well be in your hand :D.
Roadog
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada1670 Posts
October 23 2015 06:58 GMT
#957
On October 23 2015 15:47 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 15:43 Roadog wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:38 ZAiNs wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:22 Roadog wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:18 ZAiNs wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:07 Roadog wrote:
On October 23 2015 12:17 ZAiNs wrote:
Why are all these Yugioh cards not overpowered .


Is that a challenge?

I haven't played this game in 10 years but after a quick skim of the Yu-Gi-Oh wikia I think I've got some ideas for cards that are overpowered to the point of being banned from all standard competitive play. Overpowered bullshit is one of my favorite things in competitive games, which is why I'm sad I missed the Blink Era.

[image loading]

Accompanying Photon Cannon card:

[image loading]

#fanfic #imadethis
sOs isn't a Monster card because he prefers to summon other monsters to fight for him, by...




[image loading]

proxy.

[image loading]

They're pretty strong, but they wouldn't be winning any tournaments :p.


I did say "overpowered to the point of being banned from all standard competitive play" . Though if they really aren't overpowered enough, I guess I'm not creative enough to make it so without resorting to something lazy like "automatically win if herO is on your opponent's side of the field" or "automatically win if the grand prize of the tournament is $100,000".

Continuous spells kind of suck because they're so easy to get rid of, and the cards aren't explosive enough. In Yugioh you can summon like 10 monsters in a turn easily. I haven't played it for 8 years but I think now days this is the broken card:

[image loading]

No special summons for opponent = OP.

Ah, I just can't wrap my head around all this convoluted "If x, then banish y to summon z, then discard a to target b and do c". The "metagame" has completely left me.

Try wrapping your head around these 8 broken [now banned] cards :p.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Blaster,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Infernos
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Redox,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Boulders
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tidal,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Waterfalls
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tempest,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Storms
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Burner,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Sparks
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Reactan,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Pebbles
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Stream,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Droplets
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning,_Dragon_Ruler_of_Drafts

They're all used in the same deck. In that deck if a monster is in your graveyard it may as well be in your hand :D.

I was reading the effects of that set before. Yeesh.
sOs fan. Zerg just seem to have the most...potential. Dubbo Robo Colo! Why I play Protoss: Stalkers, bacon, toilets and mama -- Chelsea FC
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
October 23 2015 07:06 GMT
#958
On October 23 2015 15:12 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 15:08 Seeker wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:57 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Will there be Liquibets for BlizzCon? If yes, why aren't they out yet?

Almost certainly, and because SeeKeR pls.

That's not the right way to ask for something from me.

[image loading]

Correct. Now I will grant you three wishes. Use them wisely and don't be a dumbfuck about what you want.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 23 2015 07:38 GMT
#959
On October 23 2015 15:23 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 15:18 Roadog wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:12 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:08 Seeker wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:57 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Will there be Liquibets for BlizzCon? If yes, why aren't they out yet?

Almost certainly, and because SeeKeR pls.

That's not the right way to ask for something from me.

[image loading]

Also @Roadog how is that #fanfic?

I just slapped that on for points, really. I'll pretend any fictional fan-made media counts as fanfic.


If you try to game the system, you have to try big:

#GiftPoints 100000 points to ZigguratOfUr
#GiftPoints -100000 points to Die4Ever

No way this works though unless D4E messed up though.

Lol self gifting won't work, gifting more than you have won't work, and gifting negative points won't work. I should charge overdraft fees like a bank lol.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-23 07:48:55
October 23 2015 07:45 GMT
#960
On October 23 2015 16:38 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 15:23 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:18 Roadog wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:12 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:08 Seeker wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:57 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Will there be Liquibets for BlizzCon? If yes, why aren't they out yet?

Almost certainly, and because SeeKeR pls.

That's not the right way to ask for something from me.

[image loading]

Also @Roadog how is that #fanfic?

I just slapped that on for points, really. I'll pretend any fictional fan-made media counts as fanfic.


If you try to game the system, you have to try big:

#GiftPoints 100000 points to ZigguratOfUr
#GiftPoints -100000 points to Die4Ever

No way this works though unless D4E messed up though.

Lol self gifting won't work, gifting more than you have won't work, and gifting negative points won't work. I should charge overdraft fees like a bank lol.


Too bad. I didn't expect it to work, but it was worth a try.

On October 23 2015 16:06 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 15:12 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 23 2015 15:08 Seeker wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:57 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Will there be Liquibets for BlizzCon? If yes, why aren't they out yet?

Almost certainly, and because SeeKeR pls.

That's not the right way to ask for something from me.

[image loading]

Correct. Now I will grant you three wishes. Use them wisely and don't be a dumbfuck about what you want.


Wish 1: Protect me from D4E's wrath.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft538
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta86
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft572
PiGStarcraft538
RuFF_SC2 178
SpeCial 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 968
Leta 67
Hyuk 54
Bale 23
Noble 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
Counter-Strike
taco 578
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox756
C9.Mang0288
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor626
Other Games
summit1g9736
Coldzera 807
JimRising 553
Sick111
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS31
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick756
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo946
• Stunt325
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 12m
Online Event
7h 12m
FEL
12h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.