• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:16
CEST 14:16
KST 21:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10282 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 50

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 23 2015 10:06 GMT
#981
On October 23 2015 19:05 Marcinko wrote:
My ultimate final would be the Terran (T)Maru verus the Zerg (Z)Life, but I think it will be (T)INnoVation versus (P)sOs, which will also be an epic final.

most likely finals are amazing, though I'd like it if we could avoid a mirror.
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
October 23 2015 10:09 GMT
#982
On October 23 2015 19:06 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 19:05 Marcinko wrote:
My ultimate final would be the Terran (T)Maru verus the Zerg (Z)Life, but I think it will be (T)INnoVation versus (P)sOs, which will also be an epic final.

most likely finals are amazing, though I'd like it if we could avoid a mirror.


The only mirror I can stand is a Terran one, but please no Zerg mirror match.
....
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-23 10:11:12
October 23 2015 10:10 GMT
#983
On October 23 2015 19:09 Marcinko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 19:06 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 23 2015 19:05 Marcinko wrote:
My ultimate final would be the Terran (T)Maru verus the Zerg (Z)Life, but I think it will be (T)INnoVation versus (P)sOs, which will also be an epic final.

most likely finals are amazing, though I'd like it if we could avoid a mirror.


The only mirror I can stand is a Terran one, but please no Zerg mirror match.

Even T mirrors can be very lackluster in the current meta. For instance INno vs Maru is a possible finals that looks great on paper, but I highly doubt it would be that good.
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
October 23 2015 10:13 GMT
#984
On October 23 2015 19:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 19:09 Marcinko wrote:
On October 23 2015 19:06 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 23 2015 19:05 Marcinko wrote:
My ultimate final would be the Terran (T)Maru verus the Zerg (Z)Life, but I think it will be (T)INnoVation versus (P)sOs, which will also be an epic final.

most likely finals are amazing, though I'd like it if we could avoid a mirror.


The only mirror I can stand is a Terran one, but please no Zerg mirror match.

Even T mirrors can be very lackluster in the current meta. For instance INno vs Maru is a possible finals that looks great on paper, but I highly doubt it would be that good.


Mech vs Mech should be a total hype kill.
....
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-23 10:23:28
October 23 2015 10:23 GMT
#985
PvP finals shall fulfill the Legend of the Fall, usher in a new age of Protoss and induce the most amount of internet tears. I wouldn't have it any other way!
don't wall off against random
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
October 23 2015 10:32 GMT
#986
On October 23 2015 19:13 Marcinko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 19:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 23 2015 19:09 Marcinko wrote:
On October 23 2015 19:06 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 23 2015 19:05 Marcinko wrote:
My ultimate final would be the Terran (T)Maru verus the Zerg (Z)Life, but I think it will be (T)INnoVation versus (P)sOs, which will also be an epic final.

most likely finals are amazing, though I'd like it if we could avoid a mirror.


The only mirror I can stand is a Terran one, but please no Zerg mirror match.

Even T mirrors can be very lackluster in the current meta. For instance INno vs Maru is a possible finals that looks great on paper, but I highly doubt it would be that good.


Mech vs Mech should be a total hype kill.

Actually mech vs zerg would be a bigger kill and that's what Blizzard deserves Other than Life vs mech because he uses mind control and he's losing with a style and fashion!
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 23 2015 10:41 GMT
#987
Any mirror would be bad, I really hate mirrors. The only viable almost mirror is sOs vs. Protoss, as these two races are quite similar, although very different :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
MorDka
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland543 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-23 10:49:29
October 23 2015 10:49 GMT
#988
Lilbow rek damn koreans! here is something special:
w3c.TruE
Profile Joined November 2013
Czech Republic1055 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-23 12:06:11
October 23 2015 12:04 GMT
#989
On October 23 2015 19:05 Marcinko wrote:
My ultimate final would be the Terran (T)Maru verus the Zerg (Z)Life, but I think it will be (T)INnoVation versus (P)sOs, which will also be an epic final.

Well my Dream finals would be Classic vs. Dream. For mirror finals i would be glad for Innovation vs. Dream or Classic vs. PartinG. Zerg mirror finals would be awefull, but highly surprising for me. Only Life has a chance to get to the finals, and I seriously doubt he will get there... But the most amount of HYPE for me would be Lilbow in the finals!
Dream, Dark, herO, PartinG, RorO, Bbyong, Rain, soO, PtitDrogo <3. Goodbye RorO, MC you were awesome! You will be remembered!
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
October 23 2015 12:45 GMT
#990
On October 18 2015 01:21 Lorning wrote:
[countdown]November 1 2015 1900 CEST[/countdown]

It will be CET at this date.
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 23 2015 12:58 GMT
#991
On October 23 2015 19:41 Diabolique wrote:
Any mirror would be bad, I really hate mirrors. The only viable almost mirror is sOs vs. Protoss, as these two races are quite similar, although very different :-)

I'm not a huge sOs fan but I have to agree the way he plays the game is just... different. Always entertaining.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 23 2015 13:12 GMT
#992
On October 23 2015 21:58 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 19:41 Diabolique wrote:
Any mirror would be bad, I really hate mirrors. The only viable almost mirror is sOs vs. Protoss, as these two races are quite similar, although very different :-)

I'm not a huge sOs fan but I have to agree the way he plays the game is just... different. Always entertaining.

I have never seen another protoss using DTs as creatively, as he does. Not only for harrass, but in the big epic battles in the middle of the battlefield ... e.g. the one DT ruining huge parts of ByuLs army in their last match in semifinal of Proleague ...or even better the game in some GSL or SSL group, where he was with Stork, when he won his Colossi battle against Stork's Colossi by sending DTs below their legs and killing them in the middle of the normal battle. And in the following game I guess against Bomber, he just used the DTs aggressively and finished the game, before it could really start ... all the wins were amazing!
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-23 13:23:36
October 23 2015 13:22 GMT
#993
KT TK dress rehearsal going on right now:

http://www.twitch.tv/esportshtv
don't wall off against random
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 23 2015 13:26 GMT
#994
On October 23 2015 22:12 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 21:58 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 23 2015 19:41 Diabolique wrote:
Any mirror would be bad, I really hate mirrors. The only viable almost mirror is sOs vs. Protoss, as these two races are quite similar, although very different :-)

I'm not a huge sOs fan but I have to agree the way he plays the game is just... different. Always entertaining.

I have never seen another protoss using DTs as creatively, as he does. Not only for harrass, but in the big epic battles in the middle of the battlefield ... e.g. the one DT ruining huge parts of ByuLs army in their last match in semifinal of Proleague ...or even better the game in some GSL or SSL group, where he was with Stork, when he won his Colossi battle against Stork's Colossi by sending DTs below their legs and killing them in the middle of the normal battle. And in the following game I guess against Bomber, he just used the DTs aggressively and finished the game, before it could really start ... all the wins were amazing!

That was it, the last game:
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
caznitch
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada645 Posts
October 23 2015 13:43 GMT
#995
On October 23 2015 22:12 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 21:58 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 23 2015 19:41 Diabolique wrote:
Any mirror would be bad, I really hate mirrors. The only viable almost mirror is sOs vs. Protoss, as these two races are quite similar, although very different :-)

I'm not a huge sOs fan but I have to agree the way he plays the game is just... different. Always entertaining.

I have never seen another protoss using DTs as creatively, as he does. Not only for harrass, but in the big epic battles in the middle of the battlefield ... e.g. the one DT ruining huge parts of ByuLs army in their last match in semifinal of Proleague ...or even better the game in some GSL or SSL group, where he was with Stork, when he won his Colossi battle against Stork's Colossi by sending DTs below their legs and killing them in the middle of the normal battle. And in the following game I guess against Bomber, he just used the DTs aggressively and finished the game, before it could really start ... all the wins were amazing!


Or Colossus drop v Zest (and this is coming from a huge Zest fan) to pull him out of position and then win. I still remember that game - the commentators were moaning about how bad a decision sOs was making with the C. drop... and then he won
why?
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 23 2015 13:53 GMT
#996
On October 23 2015 22:43 caznitch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 22:12 Diabolique wrote:
On October 23 2015 21:58 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 23 2015 19:41 Diabolique wrote:
Any mirror would be bad, I really hate mirrors. The only viable almost mirror is sOs vs. Protoss, as these two races are quite similar, although very different :-)

I'm not a huge sOs fan but I have to agree the way he plays the game is just... different. Always entertaining.

I have never seen another protoss using DTs as creatively, as he does. Not only for harrass, but in the big epic battles in the middle of the battlefield ... e.g. the one DT ruining huge parts of ByuLs army in their last match in semifinal of Proleague ...or even better the game in some GSL or SSL group, where he was with Stork, when he won his Colossi battle against Stork's Colossi by sending DTs below their legs and killing them in the middle of the normal battle. And in the following game I guess against Bomber, he just used the DTs aggressively and finished the game, before it could really start ... all the wins were amazing!


Or Colossus drop v Zest (and this is coming from a huge Zest fan) to pull him out of position and then win. I still remember that game - the commentators were moaning about how bad a decision sOs was making with the C. drop... and then he won

Exactly, that was a great game ... and the commentators were perfect almost pleasing sOs not to do it, that it will lose him the game :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 23 2015 14:48 GMT
#997
Life has beaten Stats, Parting and Zest over the last few days. Lilbow, on the other hand, has been dawdling in LotV and losing to TLO. I don't mean to imply anything, but Lilbow is going to be blown away so hard his supporters will have a hard time remembering which player they were cheering for
AdministratorBreak the chains
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
October 23 2015 15:01 GMT
#998
To hell with them all!

FanTaSy will 3-0 everyone in his way to the final and 4-0 the runner up to claim his rightful Championship!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FANTA!!!
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 23 2015 15:02 GMT
#999
On October 23 2015 23:48 Zealously wrote:
Life has beaten Stats, Parting and Zest over the last few days. Lilbow, on the other hand, has been dawdling in LotV and losing to TLO. I don't mean to imply anything, but Lilbow is going to be blown away so hard his supporters will have a hard time remembering which player they were cheering for

Yeah the Kung Fu Cup has made me far more confident in Life's ability to deliver in Blizzcon (once again).
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
October 23 2015 15:03 GMT
#1000
On October 23 2015 23:48 Zealously wrote:
Life has beaten Stats, Parting and Zest over the last few days. Lilbow, on the other hand, has been dawdling in LotV and losing to TLO. I don't mean to imply anything, but Lilbow is going to be blown away so hard his supporters will have a hard time remembering which player they were cheering for

Teamkills are always weird and Parting could have tried proper walling
(I am not cheering for Lilbow BTW, I don't care about him and I am expecting exactly what you wrote )
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 973
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings215
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40127
Shuttle 12146
FanTaSy 1685
Hyuk 1145
BeSt 557
Horang2 515
Pusan 338
Mini 325
Stork 249
EffOrt 205
[ Show more ]
Last 156
Zeus 143
Killer 138
Mind 88
ggaemo 65
sorry 63
Hyun 62
Snow 54
Soma 49
PianO 47
Sea.KH 42
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 30
hero 23
JYJ 22
Aegong 20
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
NaDa 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi774
XcaliburYe398
Counter-Strike
fl0m1953
byalli890
x6flipin464
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu129
Other Games
gofns36418
singsing3010
B2W.Neo955
Hui .145
Livibee121
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 44m
Replay Cast
10h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.