• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:27
CEST 01:27
KST 08:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10382 users

[WCS AM] Ro16 Group B Season 3 2014 - Page 34

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 64 Next
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
September 18 2014 00:22 GMT
#661
On September 18 2014 09:22 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:21 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:20 Hotshot wrote:
I just about had enough of these swarm host games... Its just not fun seeing free units fight units that cost resources...

don't hit the ladder bro, don't do it

I'm a zerg with honor. I go roach/hydra/viper and lose.

the nerchio approach is the best. don't build sh even if it's your only chance
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 18 2014 00:23 GMT
#662
On September 18 2014 09:22 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:16 Larkin wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:15 Yorkie wrote:
Lol JD doing his very best to throw rofl


He was just waiting for his locust to kill as many archons as possible!


It was actually sick how he moved his SHs back from almost at Pigbaby's base all the way to the last corner in his main, always trading locusts against Archons on the way. No need to rush anything, and fly 40 Mutas into 20 Archons.

Keep on acting like all of that was completely calculated
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 18 2014 00:23 GMT
#663
On September 18 2014 09:23 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:22 Musicus wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:16 Larkin wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:15 Yorkie wrote:
Lol JD doing his very best to throw rofl


He was just waiting for his locust to kill as many archons as possible!


It was actually sick how he moved his SHs back from almost at Pigbaby's base all the way to the last corner in his main, always trading locusts against Archons on the way. No need to rush anything, and fly 40 Mutas into 20 Archons.

Keep on acting like all of that was completely calculated

What? Obviously it was.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 18 2014 00:23 GMT
#664
On September 18 2014 09:22 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:22 Yorkie wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:21 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:20 Hotshot wrote:
I just about had enough of these swarm host games... Its just not fun seeing free units fight units that cost resources...

don't hit the ladder bro, don't do it

I'm a zerg with honor. I go roach/hydra/viper and lose.

the nerchio approach is the best. don't build sh even if it's your only chance

Exactly. Just lose to protoss death balls. Accept your fate
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
September 18 2014 00:23 GMT
#665
On September 18 2014 09:22 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:16 Larkin wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:15 Yorkie wrote:
Lol JD doing his very best to throw rofl


He was just waiting for his locust to kill as many archons as possible!


It was actually sick how he moved his SHs back from almost at Pigbaby's base all the way to the last corner in his main, always trading locusts against Archons on the way. No need to rush anything, and fly 40 Mutas into 20 Archons.

What a Player! The Tyrant is Back! The Plays
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
September 18 2014 00:23 GMT
#666
On September 18 2014 09:22 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:21 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:20 Hotshot wrote:
I just about had enough of these swarm host games... Its just not fun seeing free units fight units that cost resources...

don't hit the ladder bro, don't do it

I'm a zerg with honor. I go roach/hydra/viper and lose.

I do that too cause I always fuck up my sh control, misrallies everywhere and suiciding all day every day.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 18 2014 00:24 GMT
#667
On September 18 2014 09:23 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:22 Yorkie wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:21 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:20 Hotshot wrote:
I just about had enough of these swarm host games... Its just not fun seeing free units fight units that cost resources...

don't hit the ladder bro, don't do it

I'm a zerg with honor. I go roach/hydra/viper and lose.

I do that too cause I always fuck up my sh control, misrallies everywhere and suiciding all day every day.

When I go SH I just stare at the locusts. I sometimes micro them too
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
September 18 2014 00:26 GMT
#668
Pigbaby getting wrecked. :o
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
September 18 2014 00:26 GMT
#669
On September 18 2014 09:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:23 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:22 Yorkie wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:21 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:20 Hotshot wrote:
I just about had enough of these swarm host games... Its just not fun seeing free units fight units that cost resources...

don't hit the ladder bro, don't do it

I'm a zerg with honor. I go roach/hydra/viper and lose.

I do that too cause I always fuck up my sh control, misrallies everywhere and suiciding all day every day.

When I go SH I just stare at the locusts. I sometimes micro them too

Usually when I make them I rally them to the enemy expansion and go back to macro, then the enemy just walks around the other way and kills them all when I'm not looking
Neosteel Enthusiast
thegunner100
Profile Joined November 2010
United States5 Posts
September 18 2014 00:26 GMT
#670
Why are poll results being hidden?
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 18 2014 00:26 GMT
#671
On September 18 2014 09:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:23 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:22 Yorkie wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:21 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:20 Hotshot wrote:
I just about had enough of these swarm host games... Its just not fun seeing free units fight units that cost resources...

don't hit the ladder bro, don't do it

I'm a zerg with honor. I go roach/hydra/viper and lose.

I do that too cause I always fuck up my sh control, misrallies everywhere and suiciding all day every day.

When I go SH I just stare at the locusts. I sometimes micro them too

I pretend that they're marines and split them like a madman. For the lols
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
September 18 2014 00:27 GMT
#672
Pigbaby has finally done a wall that makes sense.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
September 18 2014 00:27 GMT
#673
On September 18 2014 09:22 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:22 Yorkie wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:21 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:20 Hotshot wrote:
I just about had enough of these swarm host games... Its just not fun seeing free units fight units that cost resources...

don't hit the ladder bro, don't do it

I'm a zerg with honor. I go roach/hydra/viper and lose.

the nerchio approach is the best. don't build sh even if it's your only chance


I have not built a single Swarmhost since HotS beta .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 18 2014 00:27 GMT
#674
On September 18 2014 09:26 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:24 The_Templar wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:23 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:22 Yorkie wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:21 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:20 Hotshot wrote:
I just about had enough of these swarm host games... Its just not fun seeing free units fight units that cost resources...

don't hit the ladder bro, don't do it

I'm a zerg with honor. I go roach/hydra/viper and lose.

I do that too cause I always fuck up my sh control, misrallies everywhere and suiciding all day every day.

When I go SH I just stare at the locusts. I sometimes micro them too

I pretend that they're marines and split them like a madman. For the lols

unrelated but can you answer my last PM?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
September 18 2014 00:28 GMT
#675
On September 18 2014 09:23 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:22 Musicus wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:16 Larkin wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:15 Yorkie wrote:
Lol JD doing his very best to throw rofl


He was just waiting for his locust to kill as many archons as possible!


It was actually sick how he moved his SHs back from almost at Pigbaby's base all the way to the last corner in his main, always trading locusts against Archons on the way. No need to rush anything, and fly 40 Mutas into 20 Archons.

What a Player! The Tyrant is Back! The Plays


soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
September 18 2014 00:28 GMT
#676
On September 18 2014 09:27 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:22 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:22 Yorkie wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:21 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:20 Hotshot wrote:
I just about had enough of these swarm host games... Its just not fun seeing free units fight units that cost resources...

don't hit the ladder bro, don't do it

I'm a zerg with honor. I go roach/hydra/viper and lose.

the nerchio approach is the best. don't build sh even if it's your only chance


I have not built a single Swarmhost since HotS beta .

i am touched, i wish everyone of my pvzs was against you
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
September 18 2014 00:29 GMT
#677
On September 18 2014 09:28 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:27 Musicus wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:22 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:22 Yorkie wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:21 Undead1993 wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:20 Hotshot wrote:
I just about had enough of these swarm host games... Its just not fun seeing free units fight units that cost resources...

don't hit the ladder bro, don't do it

I'm a zerg with honor. I go roach/hydra/viper and lose.

the nerchio approach is the best. don't build sh even if it's your only chance


I have not built a single Swarmhost since HotS beta .

i am touched, i wish everyone of my pvzs was against you

maybe if you dont make lazers
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 18 2014 00:29 GMT
#678
Swarmhosts again >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
September 18 2014 00:29 GMT
#679
On September 18 2014 09:23 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 09:22 Musicus wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:16 Larkin wrote:
On September 18 2014 09:15 Yorkie wrote:
Lol JD doing his very best to throw rofl


He was just waiting for his locust to kill as many archons as possible!


It was actually sick how he moved his SHs back from almost at Pigbaby's base all the way to the last corner in his main, always trading locusts against Archons on the way. No need to rush anything, and fly 40 Mutas into 20 Archons.

What a Player! The Tyrant is Back! The Plays


I'm not saying it was a fatastic or spectacular play, but it was smart. Being patient is very hard in a situation like this. He could've built panic Hydras/Mutas earlier and ran them into colossi/archon instead of retreating that far.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
September 18 2014 00:30 GMT
#680
Snorehostssssss.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 64 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft210
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft210
Nina 81
ViBE75
SpeCial 42
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 185
Noble 69
Hyuk 56
NaDa 35
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
League of Legends
Doublelift4636
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox307
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4862
Khaldor679
Other Games
summit1g8128
FrodaN1818
Coldzera 815
shahzam517
JimRising 385
C9.Mang0279
KnowMe201
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King50
PPMD32
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick675
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21206
Other Games
• imaqtpie794
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 33m
Online Event
11h 33m
FEL
16h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.