• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:18
CEST 19:18
KST 02:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9726 users

[Code S] Ro32 Group C Season 1 2014 - Page 38

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 Next All
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
February 12 2014 12:57 GMT
#741
I might not be able to add VODs until tomorrow, if anyone sees them being put up and sees I haven't posted yet, feel free to post them here.

In either case, VODs should be findable through the link to the VOD playlist by GOM in the OP.
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-12 12:57:30
February 12 2014 12:57 GMT
#742
On February 12 2014 21:47 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 21:43 samurai80 wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:29 BulletCL wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong please,

is GSL October 2011 Ro16 the worst in terms of massive representation from a single race in StarCraft II tournaments in Korea? (10 terrans)

Also, what about BW? I was checking Liquipedia and the worst cases were:
- Freechol OSL 2000 (10 zergs)
- Daum OSL 2007 (10 terrans)
- Arena MSL 2008 (10 terrans)

Am I right or did I miss something?

(I just wanna keep record of this in case of a "10+ Protoss Ro16")

Dunno about BW but regarding GSL october 2011, this is correct afaik. Even worse, there were 6 terrans in RO8 and only T from RO4 (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_Global_StarCraft_II_League_October/Code_S#Racial_Distribution)
At the very least it's the only GSL where a race is represented by only one player in the RO16 (Killer representing protoss that is).
The thing is these GOM TvT GSL seasons lasted for very long, wasn't like a single season but more like 4 or 5. At that time people considered that having more terrans was normal because they were simply better... Like wtf...

Hopefully balance has evolved and is dealt with faster these days so I don't think the longevity of the terran supremacy in SC2 has a chance to be ever beaten by any race imho. Neither do I want this to happen actually.


Yeah but balance should be much better today than 2 years ago.

Statistically, it's more natural to have some balance variations on short periods of time. The shorter the period, the more variations in race distribution. From a pure statistical point of view, it is more acceptable to allow these statistical variations on a shorter period of time than on a longer one, as the sample size is smaller. In 2011, you say the game was still young, maybe, but it was also a bigger sample size.
Now from a starcraft player point of view, I agree blink looks op on certain maps, and the msc range might have something to do with it. This is correct to deal with the imbalance occuring now, I just wished people in 2011 reacted the same way we do now, not pretending "protoss are just noobs, they deserve to lose"...
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-12 13:09:42
February 12 2014 12:59 GMT
#743
On February 12 2014 21:48 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
The thing is these GOM TvT GSL seasons lasted for very long, wasn't like a single season but more like 4 or 5. At that time people considered that having more terrans was normal because they were simply better... Like wtf


The situation isn't comparable to the one we have today. Back then, it was only in code S that terrans were dominanted

No it was the case for pretty much all the bigger events where a lot of koreans were involved. Even the overall balance chart shows it.
Edit : (http://aligulac.com/reports/balance/ -> performance difference).
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
February 12 2014 13:00 GMT
#744
By the way, if anyone feels up to it, now is a good time to post Group D! You can find a template for it here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339146&currentpage=48#950

I was originally going to do Group D too, but I'm too fucked up from constant anxiety and panic attacks, and not having slept since Sunday. Woe truly is me. D:
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-12 13:01:11
February 12 2014 13:00 GMT
#745
On February 12 2014 21:50 Philozovic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 21:43 samurai80 wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:29 BulletCL wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong please,

is GSL October 2011 Ro16 the worst in terms of massive representation from a single race in StarCraft II tournaments in Korea? (10 terrans)

Also, what about BW? I was checking Liquipedia and the worst cases were:
- Freechol OSL 2000 (10 zergs)
- Daum OSL 2007 (10 terrans)
- Arena MSL 2008 (10 terrans)

Am I right or did I miss something?

(I just wanna keep record of this in case of a "10+ Protoss Ro16")

Dunno about BW but regarding GSL october 2011, this is correct afaik. Even worse, there were 6 terrans in RO8 and only T from RO4 (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_Global_StarCraft_II_League_October/Code_S#Racial_Distribution)
At the very least it's the only GSL where a race is represented by only one player in the RO16 (Killer representing protoss that is).
The thing is these GOM TvT GSL seasons lasted for very long, wasn't like a single season but more like 4 or 5. At that time people considered that having more terrans was normal because they were simply better... Like wtf...

Hopefully balance has evolved and is dealt with faster these days so I don't think the longevity of the terran supremacy in SC2 has a chance to be ever beaten by any race imho. Neither do I want this to happen actually.


To be honnest they were a lot of very good teran at the time ! Not all were legit I guess but still : Mvp, Bomber, Ganzi, Supernova, Ryung, Cliiiiide, MMA in RO16 that was a sick line up.

There also is a lot of very good protosses now, no hate what so ever.


Truth is that 10 terran players who were in Code S at some time now play in WCS AM and WCS EU. Moreover all terrans who won GSL now play there + BW teams and last OSLs have lack of terrans Flash, FanTaSy were the ones who get finals but nobody else could make finals. So it is obvious that such thing was going to happen. Just analyse the scene before balance whining this is my advice.
thirtyapm
Profile Joined January 2012
521 Posts
February 12 2014 13:06 GMT
#746
wow challengers put up no fight
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
February 12 2014 13:09 GMT
#747
On February 12 2014 22:00 DiMano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 21:50 Philozovic wrote:
On February 12 2014 21:43 samurai80 wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:29 BulletCL wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong please,

is GSL October 2011 Ro16 the worst in terms of massive representation from a single race in StarCraft II tournaments in Korea? (10 terrans)

Also, what about BW? I was checking Liquipedia and the worst cases were:
- Freechol OSL 2000 (10 zergs)
- Daum OSL 2007 (10 terrans)
- Arena MSL 2008 (10 terrans)

Am I right or did I miss something?

(I just wanna keep record of this in case of a "10+ Protoss Ro16")

Dunno about BW but regarding GSL october 2011, this is correct afaik. Even worse, there were 6 terrans in RO8 and only T from RO4 (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_Global_StarCraft_II_League_October/Code_S#Racial_Distribution)
At the very least it's the only GSL where a race is represented by only one player in the RO16 (Killer representing protoss that is).
The thing is these GOM TvT GSL seasons lasted for very long, wasn't like a single season but more like 4 or 5. At that time people considered that having more terrans was normal because they were simply better... Like wtf...

Hopefully balance has evolved and is dealt with faster these days so I don't think the longevity of the terran supremacy in SC2 has a chance to be ever beaten by any race imho. Neither do I want this to happen actually.


To be honnest they were a lot of very good teran at the time ! Not all were legit I guess but still : Mvp, Bomber, Ganzi, Supernova, Ryung, Cliiiiide, MMA in RO16 that was a sick line up.

There also is a lot of very good protosses now, no hate what so ever.


Truth is that 10 terran players who were in Code S at some time now play in WCS AM and WCS EU. Moreover all terrans who won GSL now play there + BW teams and last OSLs have lack of terrans Flash, FanTaSy were the ones who get finals but nobody else could make finals. So it is obvious that such thing was going to happen. Just analyse the scene before balance whining this is my advice.

Yeah Kespa's terran problems started already in late BW, and with Flash and Fantasy both adapting poorly to SC2, there's not many terrans left for them. To top it off, almost all non-kespa terran talent simply doesn't participate in GSL. This low terran count in GSL is probably a trend we'll see continue in the future simply because the old Code S players left for EU and NA.

Somehow I ended up re-iterating your post, but I just want to say I agree. :p

There are some potential GSL stars for the future though, like TY. But right now they're not quite there.
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
February 12 2014 13:11 GMT
#748
On February 12 2014 22:09 Kasaraki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 22:00 DiMano wrote:
On February 12 2014 21:50 Philozovic wrote:
On February 12 2014 21:43 samurai80 wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:29 BulletCL wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong please,

is GSL October 2011 Ro16 the worst in terms of massive representation from a single race in StarCraft II tournaments in Korea? (10 terrans)

Also, what about BW? I was checking Liquipedia and the worst cases were:
- Freechol OSL 2000 (10 zergs)
- Daum OSL 2007 (10 terrans)
- Arena MSL 2008 (10 terrans)

Am I right or did I miss something?

(I just wanna keep record of this in case of a "10+ Protoss Ro16")

Dunno about BW but regarding GSL october 2011, this is correct afaik. Even worse, there were 6 terrans in RO8 and only T from RO4 (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_Global_StarCraft_II_League_October/Code_S#Racial_Distribution)
At the very least it's the only GSL where a race is represented by only one player in the RO16 (Killer representing protoss that is).
The thing is these GOM TvT GSL seasons lasted for very long, wasn't like a single season but more like 4 or 5. At that time people considered that having more terrans was normal because they were simply better... Like wtf...

Hopefully balance has evolved and is dealt with faster these days so I don't think the longevity of the terran supremacy in SC2 has a chance to be ever beaten by any race imho. Neither do I want this to happen actually.


To be honnest they were a lot of very good teran at the time ! Not all were legit I guess but still : Mvp, Bomber, Ganzi, Supernova, Ryung, Cliiiiide, MMA in RO16 that was a sick line up.

There also is a lot of very good protosses now, no hate what so ever.


Truth is that 10 terran players who were in Code S at some time now play in WCS AM and WCS EU. Moreover all terrans who won GSL now play there + BW teams and last OSLs have lack of terrans Flash, FanTaSy were the ones who get finals but nobody else could make finals. So it is obvious that such thing was going to happen. Just analyse the scene before balance whining this is my advice.

Yeah Kespa's terran problems started already in late BW, and with Flash and Fantasy both adapting poorly to SC2, there's not many terrans left for them. To top it off, almost all non-kespa terran talent simply doesn't participate in GSL. This low terran count in GSL is probably a trend we'll see continue in the future simply because the old Code S players left for EU and NA.

Somehow I ended up re-iterating your post, but I just want to say I agree. :p

There are some potential GSL stars for the future though, like TY. But right now they're not quite there.

Yeah, regarding the korean scene it looks right indeed.
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
February 12 2014 13:27 GMT
#749
banner by dravernor

!!!!!!!!!

drav!
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
tili
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1332 Posts
February 12 2014 13:32 GMT
#750
Whhhhat, can it be?
Haha, I went to sleep last night sadly thinking soO had no chance against 2 toss :D
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 12 2014 13:55 GMT
#751
On February 12 2014 22:32 tili wrote:
Whhhhat, can it be?
Haha, I went to sleep last night sadly thinking soO had no chance against 2 toss :D

he took two maps off dear last GSL finals, better vP than soulkey
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
HyDrA_solic
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Portugal491 Posts
February 12 2014 14:15 GMT
#752
soO to win it all!
It's all about the reflections of freedom. Even though he hoped for a better world, with all his strenght, all his will, the most he could do was to make her smile.
Twine
Profile Joined June 2012
France246 Posts
February 12 2014 14:22 GMT
#753
2 toss to advance. Ruin & sOs imo!
#1 Bomber fan | Jin Air best KT
kmh
Profile Joined November 2010
Finland351 Posts
February 12 2014 14:27 GMT
#754
On February 12 2014 23:22 Twine wrote:
2 toss to advance. Ruin & sOs imo!


You realise the games were played already, right?
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-12 15:01:39
February 12 2014 14:57 GMT
#755
On February 12 2014 22:09 Kasaraki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 22:00 DiMano wrote:
On February 12 2014 21:50 Philozovic wrote:
On February 12 2014 21:43 samurai80 wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:29 BulletCL wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong please,

is GSL October 2011 Ro16 the worst in terms of massive representation from a single race in StarCraft II tournaments in Korea? (10 terrans)

Also, what about BW? I was checking Liquipedia and the worst cases were:
- Freechol OSL 2000 (10 zergs)
- Daum OSL 2007 (10 terrans)
- Arena MSL 2008 (10 terrans)

Am I right or did I miss something?

(I just wanna keep record of this in case of a "10+ Protoss Ro16")

Dunno about BW but regarding GSL october 2011, this is correct afaik. Even worse, there were 6 terrans in RO8 and only T from RO4 (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_Global_StarCraft_II_League_October/Code_S#Racial_Distribution)
At the very least it's the only GSL where a race is represented by only one player in the RO16 (Killer representing protoss that is).
The thing is these GOM TvT GSL seasons lasted for very long, wasn't like a single season but more like 4 or 5. At that time people considered that having more terrans was normal because they were simply better... Like wtf...

Hopefully balance has evolved and is dealt with faster these days so I don't think the longevity of the terran supremacy in SC2 has a chance to be ever beaten by any race imho. Neither do I want this to happen actually.


To be honnest they were a lot of very good teran at the time ! Not all were legit I guess but still : Mvp, Bomber, Ganzi, Supernova, Ryung, Cliiiiide, MMA in RO16 that was a sick line up.

There also is a lot of very good protosses now, no hate what so ever.


Truth is that 10 terran players who were in Code S at some time now play in WCS AM and WCS EU. Moreover all terrans who won GSL now play there + BW teams and last OSLs have lack of terrans Flash, FanTaSy were the ones who get finals but nobody else could make finals. So it is obvious that such thing was going to happen. Just analyse the scene before balance whining this is my advice.

Yeah Kespa's terran problems started already in late BW, and with Flash and Fantasy both adapting poorly to SC2, there's not many terrans left for them. To top it off, almost all non-kespa terran talent simply doesn't participate in GSL. This low terran count in GSL is probably a trend we'll see continue in the future simply because the old Code S players left for EU and NA.

Somehow I ended up re-iterating your post, but I just want to say I agree. :p

There are some potential GSL stars for the future though, like TY. But right now they're not quite there.


You know what happened to those non-Kespa terrans that are in WCS NA and EU that all the protoss claim are the TvP saviors(Jjakji, Polt, Bomber, Taeja)? They were outperformed by non-Kespa protosses that also play in WCS NA/EU (MC, San, Stardust) at IEM and ASUS. You could make the arguement that if we had all the Koreans back in GSL, we would have MORE protosses.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-12 15:18:11
February 12 2014 15:15 GMT
#756
On February 12 2014 22:00 DiMano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 21:50 Philozovic wrote:
On February 12 2014 21:43 samurai80 wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:29 BulletCL wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong please,

is GSL October 2011 Ro16 the worst in terms of massive representation from a single race in StarCraft II tournaments in Korea? (10 terrans)

Also, what about BW? I was checking Liquipedia and the worst cases were:
- Freechol OSL 2000 (10 zergs)
- Daum OSL 2007 (10 terrans)
- Arena MSL 2008 (10 terrans)

Am I right or did I miss something?

(I just wanna keep record of this in case of a "10+ Protoss Ro16")

Dunno about BW but regarding GSL october 2011, this is correct afaik. Even worse, there were 6 terrans in RO8 and only T from RO4 (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_Global_StarCraft_II_League_October/Code_S#Racial_Distribution)
At the very least it's the only GSL where a race is represented by only one player in the RO16 (Killer representing protoss that is).
The thing is these GOM TvT GSL seasons lasted for very long, wasn't like a single season but more like 4 or 5. At that time people considered that having more terrans was normal because they were simply better... Like wtf...

Hopefully balance has evolved and is dealt with faster these days so I don't think the longevity of the terran supremacy in SC2 has a chance to be ever beaten by any race imho. Neither do I want this to happen actually.


To be honnest they were a lot of very good teran at the time ! Not all were legit I guess but still : Mvp, Bomber, Ganzi, Supernova, Ryung, Cliiiiide, MMA in RO16 that was a sick line up.

There also is a lot of very good protosses now, no hate what so ever.


Truth is that 10 terran players who were in Code S at some time now play in WCS AM and WCS EU. Moreover all terrans who won GSL now play there + BW teams and last OSLs have lack of terrans Flash, FanTaSy were the ones who get finals but nobody else could make finals. So it is obvious that such thing was going to happen. Just analyse the scene before balance whining this is my advice.


Why are you looking at OSL performance? I think it is pretty much known that being at the top of BW doesn't really translate to SC2. Look at Jangbi, Stork, Bisu. Most of the top Kespa Ps were mid tier at best. Dear, sOs, herO, Rain (who was up and coming I guess) Trap, Zest, Sora. It is successful Zergs that have translated the most.

So maybe you need to work on your 'analysis'.
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
February 12 2014 15:28 GMT
#757
I'm (Z)soO happy!
....
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
February 12 2014 16:19 GMT
#758
On February 12 2014 23:57 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 22:09 Kasaraki wrote:
On February 12 2014 22:00 DiMano wrote:
On February 12 2014 21:50 Philozovic wrote:
On February 12 2014 21:43 samurai80 wrote:
On February 08 2014 04:29 BulletCL wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong please,

is GSL October 2011 Ro16 the worst in terms of massive representation from a single race in StarCraft II tournaments in Korea? (10 terrans)

Also, what about BW? I was checking Liquipedia and the worst cases were:
- Freechol OSL 2000 (10 zergs)
- Daum OSL 2007 (10 terrans)
- Arena MSL 2008 (10 terrans)

Am I right or did I miss something?

(I just wanna keep record of this in case of a "10+ Protoss Ro16")

Dunno about BW but regarding GSL october 2011, this is correct afaik. Even worse, there were 6 terrans in RO8 and only T from RO4 (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_Global_StarCraft_II_League_October/Code_S#Racial_Distribution)
At the very least it's the only GSL where a race is represented by only one player in the RO16 (Killer representing protoss that is).
The thing is these GOM TvT GSL seasons lasted for very long, wasn't like a single season but more like 4 or 5. At that time people considered that having more terrans was normal because they were simply better... Like wtf...

Hopefully balance has evolved and is dealt with faster these days so I don't think the longevity of the terran supremacy in SC2 has a chance to be ever beaten by any race imho. Neither do I want this to happen actually.


To be honnest they were a lot of very good teran at the time ! Not all were legit I guess but still : Mvp, Bomber, Ganzi, Supernova, Ryung, Cliiiiide, MMA in RO16 that was a sick line up.

There also is a lot of very good protosses now, no hate what so ever.


Truth is that 10 terran players who were in Code S at some time now play in WCS AM and WCS EU. Moreover all terrans who won GSL now play there + BW teams and last OSLs have lack of terrans Flash, FanTaSy were the ones who get finals but nobody else could make finals. So it is obvious that such thing was going to happen. Just analyse the scene before balance whining this is my advice.

Yeah Kespa's terran problems started already in late BW, and with Flash and Fantasy both adapting poorly to SC2, there's not many terrans left for them. To top it off, almost all non-kespa terran talent simply doesn't participate in GSL. This low terran count in GSL is probably a trend we'll see continue in the future simply because the old Code S players left for EU and NA.

Somehow I ended up re-iterating your post, but I just want to say I agree. :p

There are some potential GSL stars for the future though, like TY. But right now they're not quite there.


You know what happened to those non-Kespa terrans that are in WCS NA and EU that all the protoss claim are the TvP saviors(Jjakji, Polt, Bomber, Taeja)? They were outperformed by non-Kespa protosses that also play in WCS NA/EU (MC, San, Stardust) at IEM and ASUS. You could make the arguement that if we had all the Koreans back in GSL, we would have MORE protosses.

Fair point. I don't quite agree, but I get your point. I do think that the current metagame seems to favour protoss though, but such things change.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 12 2014 16:19 GMT
#759
On February 13 2014 00:28 Marcinko wrote:
I'm (Z)soO happy!

That soort of creativity will lead us to ruin
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ArTiFaKs
Profile Joined September 2013
United States1229 Posts
February 12 2014 16:22 GMT
#760
What's up with the VoDs these days on Twitch? Shit is all messed up and it takes forever to get them up..
There are things known, and things unknown, and in-between are the doors.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 258
UpATreeSC 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1424
EffOrt 1033
Mini 815
Soma 582
actioN 470
Rush 401
Light 324
Larva 319
BeSt 211
Dewaltoss 154
[ Show more ]
Snow 120
hero 103
sorry 89
firebathero 89
Zeus 58
Barracks 53
Liquid`Ret 52
soO 31
Sexy 28
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 25
JYJ 24
Bale 22
Shine 21
zelot 17
Rock 10
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7677
qojqva2317
Dendi856
420jenkins191
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps897
Fnx 796
x6flipin512
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5504
Grubby4964
Liquid`Hasu518
Other Games
Beastyqt555
B2W.Neo486
byalli427
ceh9421
Khaldor180
Liquid`VortiX148
ArmadaUGS143
KnowMe137
C9.Mang0114
TKL 95
BRAT_OK 76
Trikslyr53
Railgan8
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV286
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream172
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH278
• StrangeGG 61
• Reevou 6
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 18
• 80smullet 11
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV448
League of Legends
• Nemesis3549
• TFBlade744
Other Games
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 42m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 42m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.