• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:25
CEST 02:25
KST 09:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8734 users

[ASUS ROG] @NorthCon Day 2 2013 - Page 30

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 276 Next
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
December 07 2013 14:14 GMT
#581
Twitch stutter so annoying >.<
Yhamm is the god of predictions
Swiipii
Profile Joined January 2012
2195 Posts
December 07 2013 14:15 GMT
#582
But now what do you do as JD? Ht's are on the way, voydrai/HT crushes hydra/infestor.
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
December 07 2013 14:15 GMT
#583
Everyone's favorite unit comp, heavy voids and sentries
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
December 07 2013 14:16 GMT
#584
I might be alone in this, but I'd really like if IT were buffed to benefit from upgrades again.
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
December 07 2013 14:17 GMT
#585
On December 07 2013 23:16 WigglingSquid wrote:
I might be alone in this, but I'd really like if IT were buffed to benefit from upgrades again.

Nooooooooooooo too much too much
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
December 07 2013 14:17 GMT
#586
On December 07 2013 23:16 WigglingSquid wrote:
I might be alone in this, but I'd really like if IT were buffed to benefit from upgrades again.

I for one don't share your feeling :D
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
December 07 2013 14:17 GMT
#587
On December 07 2013 23:16 WigglingSquid wrote:
I might be alone in this, but I'd really like if IT were buffed to benefit from upgrades again.

No. Infestors shoudln't be the answer to everything again.
Neosteel Enthusiast
Swiipii
Profile Joined January 2012
2195 Posts
December 07 2013 14:18 GMT
#588
Does elfi has storm?
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
December 07 2013 14:18 GMT
#589
DESTROY HIM
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
December 07 2013 14:18 GMT
#590
Poll: Recommend Jaedong vs elfi Game 1?

★★★ - Recommended Game (7)
 
70%

★★ - Meh Game (2)
 
20%

★ - Not Recommended in any circumstance (1)
 
10%

★★★★★ - Great Game (0)
 
0%

★★★★ - Highly Recommended Game (0)
 
0%

10 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Jaedong vs elfi Game 1?

(Vote): ★★★★★ - Great Game
(Vote): ★★★★ - Highly Recommended Game
(Vote): ★★★ - Recommended Game
(Vote): ★★ - Meh Game
(Vote): ★ - Not Recommended in any circumstance

phil.ipp
Profile Joined May 2010
Austria1067 Posts
December 07 2013 14:18 GMT
#591
omg efli gtfo, that looks like diamond vs grandmaster
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
December 07 2013 14:18 GMT
#592
No storm: autolose
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
December 07 2013 14:19 GMT
#593
On December 07 2013 23:16 WigglingSquid wrote:
I might be alone in this, but I'd really like if IT were buffed to benefit from upgrades again.

Re-buffing either the upgrades or the hp would be reasonable, I think. They are rather useless as is.
Flash | Mvp
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
December 07 2013 14:19 GMT
#594
On December 07 2013 23:16 WigglingSquid wrote:
I might be alone in this, but I'd really like if IT were buffed to benefit from upgrades again.


I think, and hope, thar your are indeed alone in that
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
December 07 2013 14:19 GMT
#595
On December 07 2013 23:16 WigglingSquid wrote:
I might be alone in this, but I'd really like if IT were buffed to benefit from upgrades again.


Why? They work as intended now. Casters should never be a main unit, those mass infestor WoL games were just as stupid as mass ghost vs. zerg.
Green_25
Profile Joined June 2013
Great Britain696 Posts
December 07 2013 14:20 GMT
#596
Poor elfi, thought he played that game really well, but lost anyway
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
December 07 2013 14:21 GMT
#597
On December 07 2013 23:19 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 23:16 WigglingSquid wrote:
I might be alone in this, but I'd really like if IT were buffed to benefit from upgrades again.


Why? They work as intended now. Casters should never be a main unit, those mass infestor WoL games were just as stupid as mass ghost vs. zerg.

The eggs would remain much weaker.
It's just that, unless you already have an overwhelming advantage, ITs are now entirely useless: very little damage and they die instantly to anything.
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
December 07 2013 14:21 GMT
#598
On December 07 2013 23:20 Green_25 wrote:
Poor elfi, thought he played that game really well, but lost anyway

Just poor macro/mechanics I think, most of the actual micro and engagements seemed to go his way
Yhamm is the god of predictions
Green_25
Profile Joined June 2013
Great Britain696 Posts
December 07 2013 14:22 GMT
#599
On December 07 2013 23:21 WigglingSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 23:19 Qwerty85 wrote:
On December 07 2013 23:16 WigglingSquid wrote:
I might be alone in this, but I'd really like if IT were buffed to benefit from upgrades again.


Why? They work as intended now. Casters should never be a main unit, those mass infestor WoL games were just as stupid as mass ghost vs. zerg.

The eggs would remain much weaker.
It's just that, unless you already have an overwhelming advantage, ITs are now entirely useless: very little damage and they die instantly to anything.

They should be mostly useless, should auto turrets decide games as well? That shit is stupid as hell
Swiipii
Profile Joined January 2012
2195 Posts
December 07 2013 14:22 GMT
#600
On December 07 2013 23:21 Scarecrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 23:20 Green_25 wrote:
Poor elfi, thought he played that game really well, but lost anyway

Just poor macro/mechanics I think, most of the actual micro and engagements seemed to go his way

Also no storm @19 minutes. >o<
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 276 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 73
ProTech47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox851
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta18
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 35m
INu's Battles
10h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 35m
OSC
21h 50m
Replay Cast
22h 35m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.