• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11947 users

[Red Bull Battle Grounds] New York Day 2 - Page 96

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 111 Next
Youtube Stream
SoS
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 24 2013 22:48 GMT
#1901
On November 25 2013 07:47 Kerence wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:46 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:45 Hryul wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in."

we need more of these!! <3


So is it just Blizzard that is hindering the map making community, then? Something to think about.

Also, more laps need lava and gold bases. Preferably gold bases that are covered in lava.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Having bases on lava would make it sort of unfair if there's a Terran playing though, unfortunately.


The terran would be forced to only use mules, or leave it a plain CC and mine with 6 SCVs
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
November 24 2013 22:48 GMT
#1902
Nooo. I want reavers!
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
November 24 2013 22:49 GMT
#1903
On November 25 2013 07:46 TJ31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in."

I too think that those new features have no place in competitive series and especially in a 10k$ match.

Either way gg PartinG (and Artosis).


What exactly did Artosis do to deserve these shoutouts ?
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 24 2013 22:49 GMT
#1904
On November 25 2013 07:47 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:46 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:45 Hryul wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in."

we need more of these!! <3


So is it just Blizzard that is hindering the map making community, then? Something to think about.

Also, more laps need lava and gold bases. Preferably gold bases that are covered in lava.


This feels hard to lose on as terran, unless lava doesn't hurt hatcheries and nexi

Any lava map feels problematic for zerg anyway, because of creep expansion

The creep tumors don't die from the lava in the last map
Neosteel Enthusiast
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
November 24 2013 22:49 GMT
#1905
On November 25 2013 07:48 Mozdk wrote:
Nooo. I want reavers!

Who doesn't, hands down coolest unit in SC1.
fishb00n
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany607 Posts
November 24 2013 22:49 GMT
#1906
I want lemons that trigger lava. or water. or a blizzard
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
November 24 2013 22:49 GMT
#1907
On November 25 2013 07:49 scypio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:46 TJ31 wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in."

I too think that those new features have no place in competitive series and especially in a 10k$ match.

Either way gg PartinG (and Artosis).


What exactly did Artosis do to deserve these shoutouts ?

My bet would be on Artosis predicting sOs to win.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 24 2013 22:49 GMT
#1908
Day9 doing his best to annoy fans of SKT T1. SKT1. SKT. Whatevs.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
November 24 2013 22:49 GMT
#1909
On November 25 2013 07:49 scypio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:46 TJ31 wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in."

I too think that those new features have no place in competitive series and especially in a 10k$ match.

Either way gg PartinG (and Artosis).


What exactly did Artosis do to deserve these shoutouts ?

he gave parting and sOs advise about pylon placement
TL+ Member
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
November 24 2013 22:50 GMT
#1910
Gogo parting!
Moderatorlickypiddy
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 24 2013 22:50 GMT
#1911
On November 25 2013 07:46 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:45 Hryul wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in."

we need more of these!! <3


So is it just Blizzard that is hindering the map making community, then? Something to think about.

Also, more laps need lava and gold bases. Preferably gold bases that are covered in lava.


Nah, if you plan to incorporate new map features like this, they only work in long league formats. If it's just a weekend tournament, the correct move will always be to just all-in instead of making a long complex macro game for the map. Just look at Fruit Land. It started with most people ignoring map features to becoming a key part of multiple people's strategies later on in GSTL.
Moderator
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12552 Posts
November 24 2013 22:50 GMT
#1912
On November 25 2013 07:49 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:49 scypio wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:46 TJ31 wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in."

I too think that those new features have no place in competitive series and especially in a 10k$ match.

Either way gg PartinG (and Artosis).


What exactly did Artosis do to deserve these shoutouts ?

My bet would be on Artosis predicting sOs to win.


Artosis inspired the pylon placement in sOs's main.
No will to live, no wish to die
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 24 2013 22:50 GMT
#1913
On November 25 2013 07:45 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:41 Shellshock wrote:
I feel like a mech vs mech TvT could get interesting on this map


don't even think about things like these

tanks caught in siege mode in the lava!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Steins;Gate
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1422 Posts
November 24 2013 22:51 GMT
#1914
On November 25 2013 07:49 scypio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:46 TJ31 wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in."

I too think that those new features have no place in competitive series and especially in a 10k$ match.

Either way gg PartinG (and Artosis).


What exactly did Artosis do to deserve these shoutouts ?

suck
" Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be. "
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
November 24 2013 22:51 GMT
#1915
On November 25 2013 07:49 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:49 scypio wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:46 TJ31 wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in."

I too think that those new features have no place in competitive series and especially in a 10k$ match.

Either way gg PartinG (and Artosis).


What exactly did Artosis do to deserve these shoutouts ?

he gave parting and sOs advise about pylon placement


Oh... damn, THAT pylon happened such a long time ago I almost forgot it. Thanks!
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
November 24 2013 22:51 GMT
#1916
On November 25 2013 07:48 Godwrath wrote:
I actually like those kind of maps spicing things up. Kinda like rings of fire or releasing lions on gladiator's arenas.

Brb creating a map where at random points lions will attack both players.
Glorious SEA doto
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
November 24 2013 22:51 GMT
#1917
Do we have 25 minutes total yet?
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
November 24 2013 22:51 GMT
#1918
On November 25 2013 07:51 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:48 Godwrath wrote:
I actually like those kind of maps spicing things up. Kinda like rings of fire or releasing lions on gladiator's arenas.

Brb creating a map where at random points lions will attack both players.

ALERT, MURLOC RAID INCOMING
SJY
Profile Joined November 2013
France9 Posts
November 24 2013 22:52 GMT
#1919
Would love more map with nice featured in the map pool.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 24 2013 22:52 GMT
#1920
On November 25 2013 07:51 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:48 Godwrath wrote:
I actually like those kind of maps spicing things up. Kinda like rings of fire or releasing lions on gladiator's arenas.

Brb creating a map where at random points lions will attack both players.

Gives big game hunters a whole new dimension
Neosteel Enthusiast
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1138
Bisu 916
Hyuk 841
Larva 628
Leta 168
Sexy 135
Zeus 117
EffOrt 112
PianO 94
Soma 94
[ Show more ]
Mini 93
Pusan 65
ZerO 43
Killer 41
Last 38
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 23
Trap 20
yabsab 18
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe434
XaKoH 312
League of Legends
JimRising 320
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
Other Games
gofns31922
singsing1660
crisheroes214
OGKoka 197
Mew2King138
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2267
League of Legends
• Jankos1333
• Stunt909
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
FEL
5h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.