On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in."
I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in."
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
gingerfluffmuff
Austria4570 Posts
On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote: I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in." | ||
|
ShadowReaver
Canada563 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On November 25 2013 07:41 Shellshock wrote: I feel like a mech vs mech TvT could get interesting on this map don't even think about things like these | ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
| ||
|
LockeTazeline
2390 Posts
| ||
|
Noc-
Finland850 Posts
On November 25 2013 07:41 Steins;Gate wrote: Couldn't counter attack sOs: omg ? No. LAVA RISING sOS: omg | ||
|
scypio
Poland2127 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Steins;Gate
1422 Posts
| ||
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
| ||
|
Kerence
Sweden1817 Posts
On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote: I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in." As usual, nobody wants to play on them apparently. | ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
On November 25 2013 07:45 Hryul wrote: Show nested quote + On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote: I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in." we need more of these!! <3 So is it just Blizzard that is hindering the map making community, then? Something to think about. Also, more laps need lava and gold bases. Preferably gold bases that are covered in lava. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On November 25 2013 07:45 HolydaKing wrote: very sad this final is pvp, not many enjoy that match up. there are more tournaments next week, like, 3 of them, it's okay. | ||
|
TJ31
630 Posts
On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote: I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in." I too think that those new features have no place in competitive series and especially in a 10k$ match. Either way gg PartinG (and Artosis). | ||
|
Kerence
Sweden1817 Posts
On November 25 2013 07:46 felisconcolori wrote: Show nested quote + On November 25 2013 07:45 Hryul wrote: On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote: I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in." we need more of these!! <3 So is it just Blizzard that is hindering the map making community, then? Something to think about. Also, more laps need lava and gold bases. Preferably gold bases that are covered in lava. Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Having bases on lava would make it sort of unfair if there's a Terran playing though, unfortunately. | ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12542 Posts
On November 25 2013 07:46 felisconcolori wrote: Show nested quote + On November 25 2013 07:45 Hryul wrote: On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote: I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in." we need more of these!! <3 So is it just Blizzard that is hindering the map making community, then? Something to think about. Also, more laps need lava and gold bases. Preferably gold bases that are covered in lava. This feels hard to lose on as terran, unless lava doesn't hurt hatcheries and nexi ![]() Any lava map feels problematic for zerg anyway, because of creep expansion | ||
|
SkullZ9
Belgium2048 Posts
On November 25 2013 07:41 Shellshock wrote: I feel like a mech vs mech TvT could get interesting on this map But who would play mech on this map ? ^^ Besides Goody obviously | ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
SkullZ9
Belgium2048 Posts
On November 25 2013 07:47 Nebuchad wrote: Show nested quote + On November 25 2013 07:46 felisconcolori wrote: On November 25 2013 07:45 Hryul wrote: On November 25 2013 07:43 stuchiu wrote: I like how every pro player thought the same thing. "Fuck these new map features, I'll just all-in." we need more of these!! <3 So is it just Blizzard that is hindering the map making community, then? Something to think about. Also, more laps need lava and gold bases. Preferably gold bases that are covered in lava. This feels hard to lose on as terran, unless lava doesn't hurt hatcheries and nexi ![]() Any lava map feels problematic for zerg anyway, because of creep expansion Lava doesn't kill creep on this map | ||
|
Godwrath
Spain10165 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|