• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:41
CEST 14:41
KST 21:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8261 users

[HSC VIII] Day 2 - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 175 Next
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 15 2013 15:32 GMT
#201
On November 16 2013 00:29 y0su wrote:
I really don't understand how pro players constantly have blind spots in their bases... like I really don't understand.

I was ranting on the forums 2 weeks into the WoL beta about how zerg should always spread creep to the edge of their mains, how it would help against drops and prisms. Everyone told me it was a terrible idea. /shrug.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
November 15 2013 15:33 GMT
#202
Dayshi-Nerchio. I want drama.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 15 2013 15:35 GMT
#203
On November 16 2013 00:32 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 00:29 y0su wrote:
I really don't understand how pro players constantly have blind spots in their bases... like I really don't understand.

I was ranting on the forums 2 weeks into the WoL beta about how zerg should always spread creep to the edge of their mains, how it would help against drops and prisms. Everyone told me it was a terrible idea. /shrug.

The sad part is they don't even need creep there... just an overlord or buildings spread a little further out.
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
November 15 2013 15:35 GMT
#204
On November 16 2013 00:32 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 00:29 y0su wrote:
I really don't understand how pro players constantly have blind spots in their bases... like I really don't understand.

I was ranting on the forums 2 weeks into the WoL beta about how zerg should always spread creep to the edge of their mains, how it would help against drops and prisms. Everyone told me it was a terrible idea. /shrug.


and now the only Zergs winning alot do it, I spread the free cost maphack everywhere when playing Zerg. Lost games though because I was more paying attention on an 100% creep coverage of the map lol.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
November 15 2013 15:35 GMT
#205
On November 16 2013 00:33 Boucot wrote:
Dayshi-Nerchio. I want drama.


I want Nerchio to win, and then I want drama.
Strela
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands1896 Posts
November 15 2013 15:36 GMT
#206
On November 16 2013 00:29 y0su wrote:
I really don't understand how pro players constantly have blind spots in their bases... like I really don't understand.

Not enough apm
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
November 15 2013 15:37 GMT
#207
2GD man, you know what buttons to press. you always make me laugh my ass off! Thanks a lot for that
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 15 2013 15:37 GMT
#208
Pff so many technical issues
Neosteel Enthusiast
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
November 15 2013 15:37 GMT
#209
On November 16 2013 00:35 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 00:32 Squat wrote:
On November 16 2013 00:29 y0su wrote:
I really don't understand how pro players constantly have blind spots in their bases... like I really don't understand.

I was ranting on the forums 2 weeks into the WoL beta about how zerg should always spread creep to the edge of their mains, how it would help against drops and prisms. Everyone told me it was a terrible idea. /shrug.

The sad part is they don't even need creep there... just an overlord or buildings spread a little further out.

You can combine both you know, overlords spewing creep.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
November 15 2013 15:39 GMT
#210
On November 16 2013 00:37 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Pff so many technical issues


wouldn't be a hsc without em on one day <3. Better now then on the final day.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
November 15 2013 15:39 GMT
#211
On November 16 2013 00:37 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Pff so many technical issues

ye i demand at least some standards for this free entertainment T_T
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 15 2013 15:40 GMT
#212
On November 16 2013 00:37 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 00:35 y0su wrote:
On November 16 2013 00:32 Squat wrote:
On November 16 2013 00:29 y0su wrote:
I really don't understand how pro players constantly have blind spots in their bases... like I really don't understand.

I was ranting on the forums 2 weeks into the WoL beta about how zerg should always spread creep to the edge of their mains, how it would help against drops and prisms. Everyone told me it was a terrible idea. /shrug.

The sad part is they don't even need creep there... just an overlord or buildings spread a little further out.

You can combine both you know, overlords spewing creep.

That sounds like waaaaay too much work!

also, where is B stream? (or did I miss some news)
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
November 15 2013 15:40 GMT
#213
On November 16 2013 00:40 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 00:37 Shikyo wrote:
On November 16 2013 00:35 y0su wrote:
On November 16 2013 00:32 Squat wrote:
On November 16 2013 00:29 y0su wrote:
I really don't understand how pro players constantly have blind spots in their bases... like I really don't understand.

I was ranting on the forums 2 weeks into the WoL beta about how zerg should always spread creep to the edge of their mains, how it would help against drops and prisms. Everyone told me it was a terrible idea. /shrug.

The sad part is they don't even need creep there... just an overlord or buildings spread a little further out.

You can combine both you know, overlords spewing creep.

That sounds like waaaaay too much work!

also, where is B stream? (or did I miss some news)


Starts in 50 minutes with Group G
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 15 2013 15:41 GMT
#214
On November 16 2013 00:35 FeyFey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 00:32 Squat wrote:
On November 16 2013 00:29 y0su wrote:
I really don't understand how pro players constantly have blind spots in their bases... like I really don't understand.

I was ranting on the forums 2 weeks into the WoL beta about how zerg should always spread creep to the edge of their mains, how it would help against drops and prisms. Everyone told me it was a terrible idea. /shrug.


and now the only Zergs winning alot do it, I spread the free cost maphack everywhere when playing Zerg. Lost games though because I was more paying attention on an 100% creep coverage of the map lol.

I played some games vs the AI on the lowest setting just to see how fast I could spread creep if I focused on that exclusively. Turns out I had marginally better creep spread than Scarlett, when I literally did nothing but build hatches, queens and put down tumors(no injects). The difference was maybe 5-10%.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
November 15 2013 15:43 GMT
#215
too bad dayshi isn't playing hyvaa. he'd definitely win then.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 15 2013 15:43 GMT
#216
On November 16 2013 00:40 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 00:40 y0su wrote:
On November 16 2013 00:37 Shikyo wrote:
On November 16 2013 00:35 y0su wrote:
On November 16 2013 00:32 Squat wrote:
On November 16 2013 00:29 y0su wrote:
I really don't understand how pro players constantly have blind spots in their bases... like I really don't understand.

I was ranting on the forums 2 weeks into the WoL beta about how zerg should always spread creep to the edge of their mains, how it would help against drops and prisms. Everyone told me it was a terrible idea. /shrug.

The sad part is they don't even need creep there... just an overlord or buildings spread a little further out.

You can combine both you know, overlords spewing creep.

That sounds like waaaaay too much work!

also, where is B stream? (or did I miss some news)


Starts in 50 minutes with Group G

Thanks!
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
November 15 2013 15:46 GMT
#217
Dayshi got some great splitting skills.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
November 15 2013 15:46 GMT
#218
Dayshi splits like a.... well
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
November 15 2013 15:46 GMT
#219
Oh my god... Dayshi with the plays
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 15 2013 15:46 GMT
#220
dayshi getting some great engagements!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 175 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1061
WardiTV654
OGKoka 264
Rex142
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
OGKoka 264
Rex 142
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2208
Horang2 1534
Larva 1314
Shuttle 1151
EffOrt 649
BeSt 495
Soma 465
Mini 304
Hyuk 239
Stork 220
[ Show more ]
Light 201
ZerO 184
ggaemo 131
Rush 117
Zeus 116
Killer 78
Barracks 70
Hyun 70
Sea.KH 49
Shine 48
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 28
Shinee 27
Yoon 25
Mong 23
Aegong 23
sorry 21
PianO 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Sacsri 14
soO 13
Sexy 12
zelot 11
HiyA 9
Noble 8
Icarus 6
yabsab 5
Dota 2
Dendi1539
qojqva1222
BananaSlamJamma250
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin553
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes339
Other Games
singsing2198
olofmeister1659
B2W.Neo594
hiko543
Lowko421
Sick257
XaKoH 215
Pyrionflax160
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream546
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH290
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2278
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 19m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.