• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9010 users

[Up/Down] Group B 2013 GSL Season 1 - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 42 Next All
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
January 07 2013 11:06 GMT
#401
On January 07 2013 20:03 Ficetool wrote:
Do I actually need the newest version of the adobe player to watch this? When I press no the screen just stays black...Any solutions?


right click in the black screen > Settings > Local recordings move them up
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
xHQx
Profile Joined August 2012
Russian Federation601 Posts
January 07 2013 11:06 GMT
#402
Dream is impressive
too bad Taeja and Squirtle in his group
are you evolving?
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
January 07 2013 11:06 GMT
#403
On January 07 2013 20:04 Azzur wrote:
Lol, some Kespa skills there:

- When he had an advantage, over extending at the 3rd base and losing his army

- Forgetting thermal lance

- Charging up the ramp there, showing typical Kespa decision making

Don't really get what the animosity against KeSPA there. A lot of ESF players have made similar mistakes. (Genius has forgotten Thermal Lance before, countless players have overextended and made timing and judgment errors)/
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
Ficetool
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany165 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 11:08:04
January 07 2013 11:06 GMT
#404
On January 07 2013 20:04 Ficetool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:03 Fragile51 wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Ficetool wrote:
Do I actually need the newest version of the adobe player to watch this? When I press no the screen just stays black...Any solutions?


Adblock turned off?


No I hadn't. Thanks for the advice. It still doesn't work though =(


edit:
On January 07 2013 20:06 NexCa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:03 Ficetool wrote:
Do I actually need the newest version of the adobe player to watch this? When I press no the screen just stays black...Any solutions?


right click in the black screen > Settings > Local recordings move them up


I put it up to 10 MB....still nothing.

Oh well whatever, then I am not gonna watch this crap production. I will not update my flash player as it is buggy as hell for me. And if Gom doesnt work without it...well then they just lost a viewer.
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
January 07 2013 11:06 GMT
#405
On January 07 2013 20:03 DJHelium wrote:
Nice to see Dream doing well! MVP really needs a high profile terran. Keen is ok, but he just hasn't gotten the results.

I always felt he had lots of potential, i remember ages ago in his first appearance in code A he came within 1 map of advancing to code S, looked really skilled back then yet fell away. Good to see him stick at it, I hope to see him make Code S!
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
January 07 2013 11:06 GMT
#406
On January 07 2013 20:06 pdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:04 Azzur wrote:
Lol, some Kespa skills there:

- When he had an advantage, over extending at the 3rd base and losing his army

- Forgetting thermal lance

- Charging up the ramp there, showing typical Kespa decision making

Don't really get what the animosity against KeSPA there. A lot of ESF players have made similar mistakes. (Genius has forgotten Thermal Lance before, countless players have overextended and made timing and judgment errors)/


hehe but genius DID win a game with no thermal lance
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
January 07 2013 11:07 GMT
#407
On January 07 2013 20:06 Ficetool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:04 Ficetool wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Fragile51 wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Ficetool wrote:
Do I actually need the newest version of the adobe player to watch this? When I press no the screen just stays black...Any solutions?


Adblock turned off?


No I hadn't. Thanks for the advice. It still doesn't work though =(


Oh well whatever, then I am not gonna watch this crap production. I will not update my flash player as it is buggy as hell for me. And if Gom doesnt work...well then they just lost a viewer.


definitely kespa troll
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Monoamine
Profile Joined April 2011
United States153 Posts
January 07 2013 11:08 GMT
#408
On January 07 2013 20:03 arioch wrote:
wtf my stream jumped 2 mins ahead all of a sudden and i missed the end.

Brilliant.

Yeah, I wish there was a button to catch up to live. When the stream buffers, it gets more and more behind and then will randomly jump ahead later on at an inconvenient time.
n0ise
Profile Joined April 2010
3452 Posts
January 07 2013 11:08 GMT
#409
On January 07 2013 20:06 Ficetool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:04 Ficetool wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Fragile51 wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Ficetool wrote:
Do I actually need the newest version of the adobe player to watch this? When I press no the screen just stays black...Any solutions?


Adblock turned off?


No I hadn't. Thanks for the advice. It still doesn't work though =(


Oh well whatever, then I am not gonna watch this crap production. I will not update my flash player as it is buggy as hell for me. And if Gom doesnt work...well then they just lost a viewer.


Try another browser or something - nothing special is required to view the stream as far as I can tell. Flash player is indeed a pain, sometimes
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
January 07 2013 11:08 GMT
#410
On January 07 2013 20:04 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:03 TheBB wrote:
U&D Group B

Squirtle
      Expected score: 3.91-1.09 (sets: 3.91-1.09)
      Probability of achieving top 2: 84.61%
      Most likely place: 1st (60.04%)

TaeJa
      Expected score: 3.70-1.30 (sets: 3.70-1.30)
      Probability of achieving top 2: 69.88%
      Most likely place: 2nd (36.88%)

Shine
      Expected score: 2.34-2.66 (sets: 2.34-2.66)
      Probability of achieving top 2: 20.46%
      Most likely place: 3rd (26.16%)

Dream
      Expected score: 2.23-2.77 (sets: 2.23-2.77)
      Probability of achieving top 2: 15.52%
      Most likely place: 3rd (28.16%)

Trap
      Expected score: 1.72-3.28 (sets: 1.72-3.28)
      Probability of achieving top 2: 7.28%
      Most likely place: 5th (30.84%)

Happy
      Expected score: 1.09-3.91 (sets: 1.09-3.91)
      Probability of achieving top 2: 2.25%
      Most likely place: 6th (52.64%)

details, data source, code

+ Show Spoiler [Details] +
Detailed placement probabilities

6th 5th 4th 3rd 2nd 1st
TaeJa: 0.08% 2.03% 8.26% 19.75% 36.88% 33.00%
Trap: 28.05% 30.84% 22.98% 10.86% 6.34% 0.93%
Happy: 52.64% 26.16% 13.29% 5.67% 1.95% 0.30%
Shine: 6.09% 22.34% 24.95% 26.16% 17.19% 3.27%
Squirtle: 0.33% 2.12% 3.53% 9.41% 24.56% 60.04%
Dream: 12.82% 16.51% 26.99% 28.16% 13.08% 2.44%

Match score

0-5 1-4 2-3 3-2 4-1 5-0
TaeJa: 6.56% 32.53% 44.91% 15.99%
Trap: 7.30% 31.60% 43.19% 17.91%
Happy: 25.49% 44.59% 25.28% 4.63%
Shine: 15.79% 42.33% 33.59% 8.29%
Squirtle: 4.57% 25.15% 44.69% 25.59%
Dream: 19.00% 44.73% 30.33% 5.95%

Set score

-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5
TaeJa: 6.56% 32.53% 44.91% 15.99%
Trap: 7.30% 31.60% 43.19% 17.91%
Happy: 25.49% 44.59% 25.28% 4.63%
Shine: 15.79% 42.33% 33.59% 8.29%
Squirtle: 4.57% 25.15% 44.69% 25.59%
Dream: 19.00% 44.73% 30.33% 5.95%

you're back! I missed your stats

Yeah.

Didn't get to do a lot of Starcraft over the holidays, and I've been busy with the site, too.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
krutopatkin
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany2612 Posts
January 07 2013 11:08 GMT
#411
On January 07 2013 20:06 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:06 pdd wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:04 Azzur wrote:
Lol, some Kespa skills there:

- When he had an advantage, over extending at the 3rd base and losing his army

- Forgetting thermal lance

- Charging up the ramp there, showing typical Kespa decision making

Don't really get what the animosity against KeSPA there. A lot of ESF players have made similar mistakes. (Genius has forgotten Thermal Lance before, countless players have overextended and made timing and judgment errors)/


hehe but genius DID win a game with no thermal lance


he lost one to naniwa
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 11:10:20
January 07 2013 11:09 GMT
#412
On January 07 2013 20:06 pdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:04 Azzur wrote:
Lol, some Kespa skills there:

- When he had an advantage, over extending at the 3rd base and losing his army

- Forgetting thermal lance

- Charging up the ramp there, showing typical Kespa decision making

Don't really get what the animosity against KeSPA there. A lot of ESF players have made similar mistakes. (Genius has forgotten Thermal Lance before, countless players have overextended and made timing and judgment errors)/

I think it's just people being annoyed by the kespa fans, nothing wrong with the players themselves of course. Although kespa fans and esf fans have both been behaving much better lately.

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 07 2013 20:06 Ficetool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:04 Ficetool wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Fragile51 wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Ficetool wrote:
Do I actually need the newest version of the adobe player to watch this? When I press no the screen just stays black...Any solutions?


Adblock turned off?


No I hadn't. Thanks for the advice. It still doesn't work though =(


edit:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:06 NexCa wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Ficetool wrote:
Do I actually need the newest version of the adobe player to watch this? When I press no the screen just stays black...Any solutions?


right click in the black screen > Settings > Local recordings move them up


I put it up to 10 MB....still nothing.

Oh well whatever, then I am not gonna watch this crap production. I will not update my flash player as it is buggy as hell for me. And if Gom doesnt work without it...well then they just lost a viewer.

ok nevermind I guess...lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 11:10:10
January 07 2013 11:09 GMT
#413
On January 07 2013 20:07 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:06 Ficetool wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:04 Ficetool wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Fragile51 wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Ficetool wrote:
Do I actually need the newest version of the adobe player to watch this? When I press no the screen just stays black...Any solutions?


Adblock turned off?


No I hadn't. Thanks for the advice. It still doesn't work though =(


Oh well whatever, then I am not gonna watch this crap production. I will not update my flash player as it is buggy as hell for me. And if Gom doesnt work...well then they just lost a viewer.


definitely kespa troll


SC2 players have bad mechanics. Something about elephants

I really don't get this whole Kespa vs ESF thing. I just dislike Kespa.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Ficetool
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany165 Posts
January 07 2013 11:09 GMT
#414
On January 07 2013 20:07 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:06 Ficetool wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:04 Ficetool wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Fragile51 wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Ficetool wrote:
Do I actually need the newest version of the adobe player to watch this? When I press no the screen just stays black...Any solutions?


Adblock turned off?


No I hadn't. Thanks for the advice. It still doesn't work though =(


Oh well whatever, then I am not gonna watch this crap production. I will not update my flash player as it is buggy as hell for me. And if Gom doesnt work...well then they just lost a viewer.


definitely kespa troll


Yeah no...just sick of GOM where I need to DL extra players or update everything just that I am able to watch in 240p (At least that's what I assume it to be as it has been like this for quite some time)

TBH I don't even know the difference between gom and kespa. But whatever
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
January 07 2013 11:09 GMT
#415
On January 07 2013 20:06 pdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:04 Azzur wrote:
Lol, some Kespa skills there:

- When he had an advantage, over extending at the 3rd base and losing his army

- Forgetting thermal lance

- Charging up the ramp there, showing typical Kespa decision making

Don't really get what the animosity against KeSPA there. A lot of ESF players have made similar mistakes. (Genius has forgotten Thermal Lance before, countless players have overextended and made timing and judgment errors)/

probably animosity towards kespa fans who've showered LR threads saying their gods would never make such amateur mistakes, nor get supply blocked etc.
Chenz
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden1197 Posts
January 07 2013 11:10 GMT
#416
On January 07 2013 20:09 Ficetool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:07 X3GoldDot wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:06 Ficetool wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:04 Ficetool wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Fragile51 wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Ficetool wrote:
Do I actually need the newest version of the adobe player to watch this? When I press no the screen just stays black...Any solutions?


Adblock turned off?


No I hadn't. Thanks for the advice. It still doesn't work though =(


Oh well whatever, then I am not gonna watch this crap production. I will not update my flash player as it is buggy as hell for me. And if Gom doesnt work...well then they just lost a viewer.


definitely kespa troll


Yeah no...just sick of GOM where I need to DL extra players or update everything just that I am able to watch in 240p (At least that's what I assume it to be as it has been like this for quite some time)

TBH I don't even know the difference between gom and kespa. But whatever

Yes, it's ridiculous of them to expect you to have an up to date flash player. Truly outrageous.
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
January 07 2013 11:10 GMT
#417
On January 07 2013 20:04 Azzur wrote:
Lol, some Kespa skills there:

- When he had an advantage, over extending at the 3rd base and losing his army

- Forgetting thermal lance

- Charging up the ramp there, showing typical Kespa decision making


I never followed bw and dont agree with the elephant bullshit but you are being ridiculous trying to pick a fight like this. Grow up :/
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
January 07 2013 11:10 GMT
#418
On January 07 2013 20:09 Ficetool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:07 X3GoldDot wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:06 Ficetool wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:04 Ficetool wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Fragile51 wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Ficetool wrote:
Do I actually need the newest version of the adobe player to watch this? When I press no the screen just stays black...Any solutions?


Adblock turned off?


No I hadn't. Thanks for the advice. It still doesn't work though =(


Oh well whatever, then I am not gonna watch this crap production. I will not update my flash player as it is buggy as hell for me. And if Gom doesnt work...well then they just lost a viewer.


definitely kespa troll


Yeah no...just sick of GOM where I need to DL extra players or update everything just that I am able to watch in 240p (At least that's what I assume it to be as it has been like this for quite some time)

TBH I don't even know the difference between gom and kespa. But whatever


well, GOM player was much worse, you had to download Gom player and update it constantly and it was lower quality
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
January 07 2013 11:10 GMT
#419
On January 07 2013 20:09 Ficetool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:07 X3GoldDot wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:06 Ficetool wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:04 Ficetool wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Fragile51 wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:03 Ficetool wrote:
Do I actually need the newest version of the adobe player to watch this? When I press no the screen just stays black...Any solutions?


Adblock turned off?


No I hadn't. Thanks for the advice. It still doesn't work though =(


Oh well whatever, then I am not gonna watch this crap production. I will not update my flash player as it is buggy as hell for me. And if Gom doesnt work...well then they just lost a viewer.


definitely kespa troll


Yeah no...just sick of GOM where I need to DL extra players or update everything just that I am able to watch in 240p (At least that's what I assume it to be as it has been like this for quite some time)

TBH I don't even know the difference between gom and kespa. But whatever


GSL switched over to a web based viewer instead of gomplayer, actually.
dubRa
Profile Joined December 2008
2165 Posts
January 07 2013 11:11 GMT
#420
On January 07 2013 20:09 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:06 pdd wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:04 Azzur wrote:
Lol, some Kespa skills there:

- When he had an advantage, over extending at the 3rd base and losing his army

- Forgetting thermal lance

- Charging up the ramp there, showing typical Kespa decision making

Don't really get what the animosity against KeSPA there. A lot of ESF players have made similar mistakes. (Genius has forgotten Thermal Lance before, countless players have overextended and made timing and judgment errors)/

I think it's just people being annoyed by the kespa fans, nothing wrong with the players themselves of course. Although kespa fans and esf fans have both been behaving much better lately.


It's that idiotic article and the whenever people use the word elephants for me.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 63
Codebar 35
UpATreeSC 8
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1288
Shuttle 1142
Soma 677
Mini 674
Rush 462
actioN 457
Light 362
Larva 334
BeSt 222
Snow 161
[ Show more ]
hero 129
firebathero 108
Dewaltoss 102
Zeus 67
Barracks 58
Liquid`Ret 52
Sexy 27
JYJ 27
soO 25
Bale 24
Shine 24
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 19
sorry 14
zelot 14
Rock 11
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
qojqva2068
Dendi883
420jenkins175
Counter-Strike
Fnx 787
pashabiceps669
x6flipin540
ceh9378
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5742
Grubby3605
Liquid`Hasu313
Other Games
Beastyqt475
byalli428
B2W.Neo422
Khaldor188
Liquid`VortiX168
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS142
KnowMe140
BRAT_OK 86
Trikslyr61
TKL 59
C9.Mang052
Railgan5
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV255
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH251
• StrangeGG 72
• mYiSmile126
• Reevou 4
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 11
• FirePhoenix10
• 80smullet 5
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV436
League of Legends
• Nemesis2887
• TFBlade766
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 11m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.