• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:08
CEST 19:08
KST 02:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9132 users

[NASL] Day 3-3 - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 50 Next All
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
April 30 2011 04:07 GMT
#781
haypro misses his maynard completely.
unit
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2621 Posts
April 30 2011 04:07 GMT
#782
wow...haypro should not have made the extra lings, started spamming drones and expanded while actually targeting probes or important buildings
hell i would have understood the forge to be targeted to stop extra cannons from going down...but the pylon !?!?!?!?
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
April 30 2011 04:07 GMT
#783
On April 30 2011 12:55 Pajegetc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 12:52 Whitewing wrote:
On April 30 2011 12:48 Pajegetc wrote:
On April 30 2011 12:45 Aequos wrote:
On April 30 2011 12:44 Pajegetc wrote:
On April 30 2011 12:41 Aequos wrote:
On April 30 2011 12:39 Pajegetc wrote:
On April 30 2011 12:35 Whitewing wrote:
On April 30 2011 12:34 Pajegetc wrote:
On April 30 2011 12:31 VoirDire wrote:
[quote]
So mutas destroy phoenix in large numbers? ...ok. I'm not going to continue this discussion.


Actually yes if you don't let them kite you. But keep yourself closed minded.


Not much you can do about it if the protoss has good micro, phoenix are faster and outrange the mutas, so in a straight up fight mutas do okay, if the protoss micros, it doesn't matter how many mutas you have.


They require constant micro to take advangtte you pull back when they try to kite then pull forward. Most of the time you can snipe 1- 3. And again, 2 pheonix = 1 less colossus.

Yeah, but what are your producing that requires Colossi to kill? Hydras? Don't forget, every 2 Hydras = 1 less Muta = fewer Phoenixes = more Colossi.


Lots and lots of Lings. Most of the gas going to mutas/upgrades.

Zealots do fine against lings. So do the early-game sentries you may have left over.

So sad seeing Kawaii go down like that, but you really need to prepare for that sort of thing.


I heard Mutalisk do pretty good against zealots. Also depends mostly on upgrades. Also with harass I like to pick off sentries. Fully upgraded lings are beastly against Toss.


Someone tried that against me on ladder early today, with careful positioning I didn't lose any sentries, and I kept sharking as iNcontroL puts it, forcing him to make more and more lings, while I teched up and expanded. Wound up being 5 base toss vs. 4 base zerg after I sniped his third twice, and I wound up walking over him 200 supply to 130ish with an army made of chargelots, blink stalkers, colossi, archons, void rays and carriers, I just had so much money. He just kept throwing money away and never got close to my econ, it didn't seem good. Possible that he was just bad, but the blink stalkers I had shut down his mutas easy.


He sounds really bad. Did he even bother teching to hive or anything? The whole point of the build is to PREVENT you from getting that far XD


Well, it's possible he was just bad, but it's not hard to punish the zerg for going for your sentries early on with good forcefield placement and positioning, and I baited him into going for it. He went fast double evo chamber and had better upgrades than I did for most of the game, but I kept baiting units by posturing fake attacks, and he never got a decent economy up, especially due to the dark templars later on. His mutas just didn't do any damage, my blink stalkers shut it down, and he saw my double stargate which I got for void rays in the mid game, and stopped making them.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
khanofmongols
Profile Joined January 2011
542 Posts
April 30 2011 04:09 GMT
#784
@superStyle
+ Show Spoiler +

game 1: really passive game and kawaii won as too many units lost by sluch

game 2: 1rax fe very greedy by kawaii and gets fast expand no queen roach busted.

game 3: kawaii gets destroyed by a kyrix-baneling bust.

2-1 for slush
Aequos
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada606 Posts
April 30 2011 04:09 GMT
#785
I'm sad to see this for Haypro - I really can't tell why he decided to 6 pool in game 1. I'd assume you want to cheese on a smaller/tougher map, like Crossfire (still can't work out why tournaments like that map, it seems horrifically P or T favoured).
I first realized Immortals were reincarnated Dragoons when I saw them dancing helplessly behind my Stalkers.
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
April 30 2011 04:09 GMT
#786
he should just build carriers
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
April 30 2011 04:10 GMT
#787
On April 30 2011 13:09 Goibon wrote:
he should just build carriers


I agree with this.
TemplarCo.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico2870 Posts
April 30 2011 04:10 GMT
#788
All jokes aside, a Nydus Worm could be what HayprO needs.
With an average game length of 7m36s over his 6 games in GSL3, this is a no-brainer. BitByBit pulls more SCVs than yo momma at a club on Mar Sara. ♞
ROOTFayth
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada3351 Posts
April 30 2011 04:10 GMT
#789
On April 30 2011 13:09 Aequos wrote:
I'm sad to see this for Haypro - I really can't tell why he decided to 6 pool in game 1. I'd assume you want to cheese on a smaller/tougher map, like Crossfire (still can't work out why tournaments like that map, it seems horrifically P or T favoured).

6 pool is fine on this map since everybody goes nexus first, the problem is how badly he executed this 6pool, I'm disappoint
jere
Profile Joined September 2010
United States121 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 04:12:36
April 30 2011 04:11 GMT
#790
Bad Squirtle go attack dont let the Zerg drone up in safety. Go Kill him. Oh too late.



Or do what your doing and go 200 vs 100 that works too.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
April 30 2011 04:11 GMT
#791
I know everyone doesn't see this often, but carriers actually straight up destroy everything zerg can build. The only way to really beat carriers as zerg is straight up mass corrupter, and you need 3 corrupters per carrier in order to do it, 4 if the carriers have more upgrades than you do. I'd love to see squirtle build them.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
KoshkaTV
Profile Joined October 2010
United States430 Posts
April 30 2011 04:11 GMT
#792
I hate to say it ..... but TL would be a super-team if not for Haypro.... he just doesn't seem to be able to perform well.... and it makes TL look bad.
www.KoshkaTV.com
Moonwrath
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States9568 Posts
April 30 2011 04:11 GMT
#793
Haypro afk?
화이탱!! @moonsoshi9
Suffo
Profile Joined March 2010
United States936 Posts
April 30 2011 04:11 GMT
#794
LMFAO SO Sad to watch
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
April 30 2011 04:11 GMT
#795
lol this is horrible
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
April 30 2011 04:11 GMT
#796
Is Haypro not even at the computer?
Love is more fun than hate.
Truefire
Profile Joined August 2010
United States226 Posts
April 30 2011 04:11 GMT
#797
Wow, absolutely 0 reaction to anything that happened
Guthix
Profile Joined April 2011
United States209 Posts
April 30 2011 04:11 GMT
#798
wth haypro...
Naniwa fighting!
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
April 30 2011 04:11 GMT
#799
On April 30 2011 13:11 Moonwrath wrote:
Haypro afk?

i hope so
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
Aequos
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada606 Posts
April 30 2011 04:12 GMT
#800
On April 30 2011 13:10 ROOTFayth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 13:09 Aequos wrote:
I'm sad to see this for Haypro - I really can't tell why he decided to 6 pool in game 1. I'd assume you want to cheese on a smaller/tougher map, like Crossfire (still can't work out why tournaments like that map, it seems horrifically P or T favoured).

6 pool is fine on this map since everybody goes nexus first, the problem is how badly he executed this 6pool, I'm disappoint

Ah, fair enough. I guess that would have worked then.

Next time I play that map I have to Nexus first.
I first realized Immortals were reincarnated Dragoons when I saw them dancing helplessly behind my Stalkers.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 201
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 564
IndyStarCraft 201
BRAT_OK 62
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26261
Shuttle 1068
Mini 407
Hyuk 361
firebathero 192
hero 97
Sexy 81
ggaemo 75
Mong 47
Killer 46
[ Show more ]
Liquid`Ret 46
Hyun 41
Trap 39
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 25
Rock 18
zelot 18
Sacsri 9
Bale 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10567
qojqva1511
Dendi950
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1415
crisheroes1153
Liquid`Hasu689
Other Games
FrodaN2090
fl0m1411
Grubby1306
Beastyqt849
Mlord496
Hui .228
Livibee225
Liquid`VortiX178
ArmadaUGS131
KnowMe127
Mew2King64
Trikslyr36
ToD27
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
StarCraft 2
angryscii 0
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 18
• printf 7
• LUISG 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8199
Other Games
• Shiphtur299
• WagamamaTV252
• imaqtpie226
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 53m
INu's Battles
18h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.