• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8943 users

[R&S] GOM Sony Ericsson SC2 Open S3 (Nov '10 - Dec '10) -…

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 50 Next All
Awesomesauce
Profile Joined August 2009
Belgium69 Posts
November 17 2010 16:45 GMT
#841
teamriquideu hwaiting !
skipdog172
Profile Joined June 2010
United States331 Posts
November 17 2010 17:23 GMT
#842
On November 17 2010 14:26 thekibk wrote:
wow. I just looked over the protoss list, gawd, wtf is up with our race. jeez. 2 S-ranks, and a bunch of new comers/ people I didn't find important enough to mention. we freakin' lost tester and inca. someone who studies detailed aspects of the game needs to complain about this.


Just because you don't know some of the toss names doesn't mean that they are bad or won't show us as as much or more skill than some of the other toss players. Look at Foxer. Nobody thought he was any good and nobody knew who he was. He impressed us all.
skipdog172
Profile Joined June 2010
United States331 Posts
November 17 2010 17:26 GMT
#843
On November 18 2010 00:57 .kv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2010 00:46 SovSov wrote:
Just remember how few Zergs there were in GSL 1... Good luck Protoss!


I wouldn't worry about it if we had Tester but....we don't :/


I still don't understand why everybody is obsessed with Tester. Yes, he was really good in beta(when tons of other really good players weren't even playing the game yet), but did you see how he went out of GSL1? It was pretty weak play. Everybody else is clearly surpassing him in skill. Haven't you seen how the level of play increased by leaps and bounds between season 1 and 2? He can't just maintain his current skill level to be in the run, but he has to keep improving along with everybody else. He'll have to prove me wrong to change my mind on that.
crfty
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States174 Posts
November 17 2010 18:38 GMT
#844
Could someone answer a question of mine? I want to know if me and 2 local friends share a GSL pass, can we all be logged in and watching at the same time?
CanucksJC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1241 Posts
November 17 2010 18:45 GMT
#845
On November 17 2010 18:56 The_Dark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 18:29 CanucksJC wrote:
Also, who is responsible for posting this garbage on fomos (IdrA's interview)?

what this madafucker saying? all you can say is fuckin non sense excuse. everybody knows your rotten mentality. its very easy to see from what you say, did. you never gonna placed in best 8 furthermore you will fail to everythug ni matter what you gonna do with you motherless motherfucking attitude you fucking son of bitch motherfuking cocsucker. if jesus exists, you will be burned and torched in da deepest down of the hell of despair. i pray for you every sec, min, hour,day.


Like really, you had to go to some website you can't even navigate through, and leave the biggest trash reply I've ever seen. Get a grip.


herp a derp, not like he gives a crap about your opinion... idra is as idra has always been, thats why we watch him.

Just to clarify, I was browsing through fomos and saw a random english speaking user has posted that comment. It wasn't my own comment, I was just saying that even though ppl might not like IdrA, we shouldn't go over to a korean website just to swear at some guy and be rude.
UBC StarCraft Club is official @ UBC Vancouver campus! Your first eSport community on campus. Welcomes players of all levels at UBC. Follow us on facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=155630424470014 or IRC @ irc.rizon.net #ubcsc
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-17 18:47:06
November 17 2010 18:46 GMT
#846
On November 18 2010 03:38 RobPG wrote:
Could someone answer a question of mine? I want to know if me and 2 local friends share a GSL pass, can we all be logged in and watching at the same time?

No. Already tried this. I believe it tracks IPs.
God Bless
crfty
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States174 Posts
November 17 2010 18:48 GMT
#847
On November 18 2010 03:46 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2010 03:38 RobPG wrote:
Could someone answer a question of mine? I want to know if me and 2 local friends share a GSL pass, can we all be logged in and watching at the same time?

No. Already tried this. I believe it tracks IPs.

Alright, thanks for the answer.
tyrless
Profile Joined July 2010
United States485 Posts
November 17 2010 19:09 GMT
#848
On November 18 2010 02:26 skipdog172 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2010 00:57 .kv wrote:
On November 18 2010 00:46 SovSov wrote:
Just remember how few Zergs there were in GSL 1... Good luck Protoss!


I wouldn't worry about it if we had Tester but....we don't :/


I still don't understand why everybody is obsessed with Tester. Yes, he was really good in beta(when tons of other really good players weren't even playing the game yet), but did you see how he went out of GSL1? It was pretty weak play. Everybody else is clearly surpassing him in skill. Haven't you seen how the level of play increased by leaps and bounds between season 1 and 2? He can't just maintain his current skill level to be in the run, but he has to keep improving along with everybody else. He'll have to prove me wrong to change my mind on that.


lol I love when some scrub chimes in with skill analysis based on the results of a tournament, so clueless :x
Fa1nT
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3423 Posts
November 17 2010 19:26 GMT
#849
On November 18 2010 04:09 tyrless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2010 02:26 skipdog172 wrote:
On November 18 2010 00:57 .kv wrote:
On November 18 2010 00:46 SovSov wrote:
Just remember how few Zergs there were in GSL 1... Good luck Protoss!


I wouldn't worry about it if we had Tester but....we don't :/


I still don't understand why everybody is obsessed with Tester. Yes, he was really good in beta(when tons of other really good players weren't even playing the game yet), but did you see how he went out of GSL1? It was pretty weak play. Everybody else is clearly surpassing him in skill. Haven't you seen how the level of play increased by leaps and bounds between season 1 and 2? He can't just maintain his current skill level to be in the run, but he has to keep improving along with everybody else. He'll have to prove me wrong to change my mind on that.


lol I love when some scrub chimes in with skill analysis based on the results of a tournament, so clueless :x


He, and many others, are asking for Testers results that warrant many calling him the best Protoss, and so far, nobody has posted anything relevant to the last 2-4 months.
Trentelshark
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada385 Posts
November 17 2010 19:33 GMT
#850
On November 18 2010 03:46 Roffles wrote:
No. Already tried this. I believe it tracks IPs.

So if I want to watch the VODs at work and at home, I have to choose one or the other? Or does it allow me to access it from multiple locations as long as I'm not logged in from two locations at the same time? I'm considering signing up for the first time ever (even though some players missing from the line-up is disappointing), but if I can only watch them from one place ever that's pretty inconvenient since I can stream them over lunch instead of sitting here doing nothing .
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
November 17 2010 19:35 GMT
#851
You can't stream the livestream at the same time from 2 different places, you won't have a problem watching the vods at home and at work.
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Trentelshark
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada385 Posts
November 17 2010 19:38 GMT
#852
On November 18 2010 04:35 Antoine wrote:
You can't stream the livestream at the same time from 2 different places, you won't have a problem watching the vods at home and at work.

Thank you .
teacash
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada494 Posts
November 17 2010 19:42 GMT
#853
motbob, consider adding the schedules to the OP when you get the chance
STARCRAFT Ⅱ Open Season 3 Schedule
Ro64 : Nov. 22nd ~ Nov. 25th
Ro32 : Nov. 26th ~ Dec. 1st
Ro16 : Dec. 2nd & 3rd
Ro8 : Dec. 6th & 7th
Semi-Finals : Dec. 9th & 10th
Finals : Dec. 18th
teacash
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada494 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-17 19:48:28
November 17 2010 19:47 GMT
#854
Here's a challenge for whoever is up to it:
Make a list of Clan success in the qualifiers.
Not just number of each clan represented in the Ro64 (ZeNex or fOu seem to be near the top from a glance), but the number of clan members who played qualifiers and the % who made it to the Ro64..

This would give a nice little picture of which clans apparently have the highest average skill level (It's obviously Liquid , but who's 2nd? )

DonKey_
Profile Joined May 2010
Liechtenstein1356 Posts
November 17 2010 19:54 GMT
#855
does anyone know if moon qualified? (or is using another name O.o)
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
November 17 2010 19:55 GMT
#856
yes, he's Liberty
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
theherder2
Profile Joined September 2010
United States538 Posts
November 17 2010 20:09 GMT
#857
I'm super excited for GSL to start up again. I'm still not over HuK losing though. I'm happy for the Liquid guys but it felt like since HuK was last and arguably the most favorited to qualify, it felt like all the undercards won but the main event lost, leaving a bittersweet aftertaste.
Glam
Profile Joined September 2010
United States325 Posts
November 17 2010 20:18 GMT
#858
On November 18 2010 05:09 theherder2 wrote:
I'm super excited for GSL to start up again. I'm still not over HuK losing though. I'm happy for the Liquid guys but it felt like since HuK was last and arguably the most favorited to qualify, it felt like all the undercards won but the main event lost, leaving a bittersweet aftertaste.


I wouldn't have considered HuK the favored to qualify... all of the other TL guys have way more experience in this setting that HuK. I would actually have been surprised if HuK had made it.
mordk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile8385 Posts
November 17 2010 20:21 GMT
#859
On November 18 2010 05:09 theherder2 wrote:
I'm super excited for GSL to start up again. I'm still not over HuK losing though. I'm happy for the Liquid guys but it felt like since HuK was last and arguably the most favorited to qualify, it felt like all the undercards won but the main event lost, leaving a bittersweet aftertaste.


IMO HuK was the least favored to qualify.. for a couple of reasons.. first of all, he plays protoss, which is really the underdog here.. second.. of all of liquid's players this season, HuK seems to have the least "mature" playing style, he's good, but he needs to be way more solid to compete against koreans.. third.. and related to him being protoss and so many zerg players being around.. I believe the last map in the qualy pool was scrap station.. really tough times.

I think that by staying in korea for a while he can make HUGE progress though, in his games there's lots of talent, he just needs to clear the rough edges in his play and he'll become better. Ret, Jinro and Haypro look more "seasoned" than Huk, and I believe this has been true for some time now.
PirateFX
Profile Joined October 2010
Malaysia252 Posts
November 17 2010 20:23 GMT
#860
On November 18 2010 05:18 Glam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2010 05:09 theherder2 wrote:
I'm super excited for GSL to start up again. I'm still not over HuK losing though. I'm happy for the Liquid guys but it felt like since HuK was last and arguably the most favorited to qualify, it felt like all the undercards won but the main event lost, leaving a bittersweet aftertaste.


I wouldn't have considered HuK the favored to qualify... all of the other TL guys have way more experience in this setting that HuK. I would actually have been surprised if HuK had made it.


Gotta agree with this. I felt Jinro and Haypro were the two most likely to qualify.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 563
Larva 473
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 740
Other Games
summit1g8700
WinterStarcraft434
Mew2King80
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick859
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2300
League of Legends
• Rush1351
• Lourlo1126
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 57m
INu's Battles
5h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 57m
Replay Cast
16h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.