• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:15
CEST 01:15
KST 08:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9807 users

ITL: The Official Thread [iCCup TV League] - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 74 Next
Jyren
Profile Joined April 2010
United States59 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-02 08:49:41
April 02 2010 08:49 GMT
#221
On April 02 2010 11:27 -orb- wrote:
Also I completely do not understand the whole main event, main card etc stuff o_O


I don't know, I found that pretty neat. It feels like it's organized like a UFC Event.

What determines what is the main event or main card is decided by the organizers, based on the match-ups they think people want to watch the most. At least that's how it works for the UFC.

Anyway, I like it
Tinithor
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1552 Posts
April 02 2010 09:16 GMT
#222
Can the main post be updated when the vods are up?
"Oh-My-GOD" ... "Is many mutas, Yes?"
Jyren
Profile Joined April 2010
United States59 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-02 10:19:55
April 02 2010 10:18 GMT
#223
Yes, they said that they would put the VODS and the replay packs here as soon as they become available. We just have to be patient
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
April 02 2010 11:59 GMT
#224
On April 02 2010 15:20 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2010 15:07 -orb- wrote:
Maybe because if you look at the thread I'm the third person to sign up in a reply yet I'm not in the tournament roster?


Like I said I may have missed you and I'm sorry. Re post your info and we will get you in somewhere. Seriously chill out a bit this is going to be twice a week. It's not a one off thing...


Sorry, it's just that for both tournaments (the first and second) I posted in the thread very early asking to be registered and received no response.

If it had been on the 7th page or something I'd think you just missed it but until you said this with it on the first page I thought you were ignoring it on purpose or selecting certain people.

orb.teamliquid.
protoss
platinum division 3
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
RumZ
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States956 Posts
April 02 2010 15:53 GMT
#225
Diamond, is there any way you can get the commentators to supply the Main event replays?


I *REALLY* loved CauthonLuck's build against Catz, and feel that the way he dealt with the fast expand was innovative and will be used as the primary defense in future TvZ - Z:FE matchup and I want to practice the build.

Much appreciated buddy.


Also, what happened with that twitter contest?

Sincerely,

Joey


P.s. - Loving the activity of TLI and ITL, they go great together and are a must watch for anyone that wants to be competitive in sc2, beta key or not.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 02 2010 15:59 GMT
#226
On April 02 2010 17:46 Jyren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2010 06:23 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Ok..sorry guys..I was very tired when responding to those questions..I cant answer for sure about the replays. I'll see if we can get them in a zipped folder and uploaded for you guys though. Ok?


Np Tesla! Thank you for answering. Any replay of the tournament you guys can share would be awesome. If not, nvm, the VODs will do


No problem! Like I said before, we'll see what we can do. We are actually working on trying to get all this set up and prepare to do ITL 2 tomorrow. So we're all very excited and quite busy...Sorry if it will be a while before we get them up.


On April 03 2010 00:53 Joey.rumz wrote:
Diamond, is there any way you can get the commentators to supply the Main event replays?


I *REALLY* loved CauthonLuck's build against Catz, and feel that the way he dealt with the fast expand was innovative and will be used as the primary defense in future TvZ - Z:FE matchup and I want to practice the build.

Much appreciated buddy.


Also, what happened with that twitter contest?

Sincerely,

Joey


P.s. - Loving the activity of TLI and ITL, they go great together and are a must watch for anyone that wants to be competitive in sc2, beta key or not.



We'll see if we can get those replays out sometime soon. Please be patient. ^_^ As for the Twitter contest, I am not sure what happened. I'll see if I can poke Diamond for an answer. Btw ~ I am glad you are loving the ITL! Thanks for the feed back!
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
RumZ
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States956 Posts
April 02 2010 16:02 GMT
#227
^ reply from tesla coil and no ban = win.
RumZ
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States956 Posts
April 02 2010 16:07 GMT
#228
Actually nevermind about the coaching, someone was selected. But the replays!!!!!!
KiF1rE
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States964 Posts
April 02 2010 16:40 GMT
#229
On April 02 2010 13:34 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2010 12:49 KiF1rE wrote:
well add me if someone drops, ill be around, was on page two of the thread and got skipped. If i was missing something, which i don't think i am , please let me know so i can correct it for the future.


Leave ur info here again and I'll make sure u get in very soon.


KiFirE.kifire
terran
platinum division 13

ill be on the third so just send me a pm if there is a no show or something.
Attero
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada271 Posts
April 02 2010 18:54 GMT
#230
Attero.attero
Random
Platinum Division 2
Retired SC2 Professional | The Beaver Show | twitch.tv/OmniAttero
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-02 19:28:44
April 02 2010 19:04 GMT
#231
VOD Update:

Due the Livestream outage the VOD files on Livestream corrupted and will not upload. But we have backups stored locally on Raelcun's computer.

But he is out of town until Monday, so no VOD's until Monday, I am SO sorry !

As fort he replays, I am missing most of them myself, so a I get them in I will let you guys at them due to the VOD situation.

Again I apologize but we will get them to you!

Thanks everyone!

Edit:
On April 02 2010 17:49 Jyren wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I don't know, I found that pretty neat. It feels like it's organized like a UFC Event.

What determines what is the main event or main card is decided by the organizers, based on the match-ups they think people want to watch the most. At least that's how it works for the UFC.

Anyway, I like it



This times 10,000X. It's actually one of the two preexisting business models I looked at when I created the ITL. The Pro-Leagues (main cards) are 100% designed to run like UFC for SC2.

On April 03 2010 03:54 Vyanta wrote:
Attero.attero
Random
Platinum Division 2


No random
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
YunhOLee
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Canada2470 Posts
April 02 2010 19:53 GMT
#232
On April 03 2010 04:04 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
This times 10,000X. It's actually one of the two preexisting business models I looked at when I created the ITL. The Pro-Leagues (main cards) are 100% designed to run like UFC for SC2.

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2010 03:54 Vyanta wrote:
Attero.attero
Random
Platinum Division 2


No random



WTF why no random? there's already almost no one in the community that are playing random and now you're refusing good players into tournament because they're playing random? it doesnt make any sense.
Live it, love it, play it, kill it. JulyZerg and IPXZerg greatest TL.net fan
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-02 20:10:22
April 02 2010 20:10 GMT
#233
On April 03 2010 04:53 YunhOLee wrote:
WTF why no random? there's already almost no one in the community that are playing random and now you're refusing good players into tournament because they're playing random? it doesnt make any sense.


This is a logistic choice. Playing random is crazy hard, but it presents a unfair advantage. Entire BO's must be redesigned in less than optimal ways (SC1 Example). While I do respect the player out there that are Random we look to provide the most level and competitive playing field out there, and we can not do that while allowing Random.

You are more than welcome to switch races between ITL events to create a similar effect.

I know this is no the most popular rule, but I feel a necessary one nonetheless.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 02 2010 20:32 GMT
#234
On April 03 2010 05:10 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2010 04:53 YunhOLee wrote:
WTF why no random? there's already almost no one in the community that are playing random and now you're refusing good players into tournament because they're playing random? it doesnt make any sense.


This is a logistic choice. Playing random is crazy hard, but it presents a unfair advantage. Entire BO's must be redesigned in less than optimal ways (SC1 Example). While I do respect the player out there that are Random we look to provide the most level and competitive playing field out there, and we can not do that while allowing Random.

You are more than welcome to switch races between ITL events to create a similar effect.

I know this is no the most popular rule, but I feel a necessary one nonetheless.


We may, in the future, even allow people to change their race in between matches so that the players may use whatever they feel comfortable with. However after hours of discussing we have determined that we are going to leave the no random rule for this time being. We may change it in the future, but as of right now...we aren't.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Mr.E
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States434 Posts
April 02 2010 22:16 GMT
#235
Sign me up as a backup?
ID: eeK.one
platinum div 4, zerg (If I can pick others depending on my opponents race i will, im a random player)
Looking for top-tier practice partners, especially Z; PM me
Jyren
Profile Joined April 2010
United States59 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-02 22:47:12
April 02 2010 22:46 GMT
#236
On April 03 2010 04:04 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2010 17:49 Jyren wrote:
I don't know, I found that pretty neat. It feels like it's organized like a UFC Event.

What determines what is the main event or main card is decided by the organizers, based on the match-ups they think people want to watch the most. At least that's how it works for the UFC.

Anyway, I like it


This times 10,000X. It's actually one of the two preexisting business models I looked at when I created the ITL. The Pro-Leagues (main cards) are 100% designed to run like UFC for SC2.
[/spoiler]

Woot then, I'm a huge UFC fan and I really love the way the business is run. Looking forward to more ITLs
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 03 2010 03:53 GMT
#237
On April 03 2010 07:46 Jyren wrote:
Woot then, I'm a huge UFC fan and I really love the way the business is run. Looking forward to more ITLs


Thank you! I think this will present one of the most exciting and unique formats made for E-Sports in a long time!

And don't worry guys I'm always trying to come up with more stuff for you guys! I got something brewing in my head right now lol!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
empty.empty
Profile Joined April 2010
China1 Post
April 03 2010 08:16 GMT
#238
I'm in.
ID:empty
race:Terren
Platinum League division 26
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
April 03 2010 08:37 GMT
#239
On April 03 2010 05:32 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2010 05:10 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On April 03 2010 04:53 YunhOLee wrote:
WTF why no random? there's already almost no one in the community that are playing random and now you're refusing good players into tournament because they're playing random? it doesnt make any sense.


This is a logistic choice. Playing random is crazy hard, but it presents a unfair advantage. Entire BO's must be redesigned in less than optimal ways (SC1 Example). While I do respect the player out there that are Random we look to provide the most level and competitive playing field out there, and we can not do that while allowing Random.

You are more than welcome to switch races between ITL events to create a similar effect.

I know this is no the most popular rule, but I feel a necessary one nonetheless.


We may, in the future, even allow people to change their race in between matches so that the players may use whatever they feel comfortable with. However after hours of discussing we have determined that we are going to leave the no random rule for this time being. We may change it in the future, but as of right now...we aren't.

This is just stupid - I'd rather see NO race switching between games which presents a HUGE advantage, while allowing Random to be used. The only unfairness occurring with random is when the R player cheeses in a way that the other player can't prepare for due to not knowing the opponent's race. At this early stage it's a little crippling to the game balance to disclude it because no one is going to learn how to adapt their builds to counter this kind of thing.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 03 2010 12:28 GMT
#240
On April 03 2010 17:37 iCCup.deL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2010 05:32 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
On April 03 2010 05:10 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On April 03 2010 04:53 YunhOLee wrote:
WTF why no random? there's already almost no one in the community that are playing random and now you're refusing good players into tournament because they're playing random? it doesnt make any sense.


This is a logistic choice. Playing random is crazy hard, but it presents a unfair advantage. Entire BO's must be redesigned in less than optimal ways (SC1 Example). While I do respect the player out there that are Random we look to provide the most level and competitive playing field out there, and we can not do that while allowing Random.

You are more than welcome to switch races between ITL events to create a similar effect.

I know this is no the most popular rule, but I feel a necessary one nonetheless.


We may, in the future, even allow people to change their race in between matches so that the players may use whatever they feel comfortable with. However after hours of discussing we have determined that we are going to leave the no random rule for this time being. We may change it in the future, but as of right now...we aren't.

This is just stupid - I'd rather see NO race switching between games which presents a HUGE advantage, while allowing Random to be used. The only unfairness occurring with random is when the R player cheeses in a way that the other player can't prepare for due to not knowing the opponent's race. At this early stage it's a little crippling to the game balance to disclude it because no one is going to learn how to adapt their builds to counter this kind of thing.


Like I said..this was just an idea...not that it was gonna happen or anything. :/
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 132
Vindicta 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10934
Artosis 495
Bale 12
TT1 2
League of Legends
Doublelift3671
JimRising 686
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox773
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4350
Khaldor1050
Other Games
summit1g7735
shahzam642
Day[9].tv205
ArmadaUGS89
NeuroSwarm82
Mew2King72
ViBE53
JuggernautJason38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 26
• HerbMon 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Scarra486
• Day9tv205
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
OSC
45m
Stellar Fest
13h 45m
OSC
22h 45m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.