• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:05
CEST 03:05
KST 10:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7378 users

ITL: The Official Thread [iCCup TV League] - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 74 Next
michiko
Profile Joined April 2010
United States75 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-01 18:01:05
April 01 2010 17:58 GMT
#201
On April 02 2010 02:17 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Guys..the vods will at least be up on the livestream.com/iccup profile within a couple of days..So please be patient.


Thanks Telsa - we will wait for the VODS.

Please, however, recognize that many of us haven't asked for the VODS...We've asked for the replays.

Not saying that we should/will/must have anything...You're just repeating yourself when it was something else that we/I asked for (replays.).

+ Show Spoiler +

edit: Also - I'm a bit new here so...I apologize if VOD is another word for replays...

I thought VODs were videos of streams, with commentators. I liked the voices for this tourney, but I'd rather have the matches controllable by me and without voice.


2nd edit: Lol - Thanks Nony ... i edited simultaneous with your post, i now am affirmed that VOD and replay different. Haha
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-01 17:59:37
April 01 2010 17:59 GMT
#202
On April 02 2010 02:17 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Guys..the vods will at least be up on the livestream.com/iccup profile within a couple of days..So please be patient.

There is a difference between vods and replays. You're receiving questions about replays and posting about vods.

edit: simultaneous post with michiko
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-01 18:26:36
April 01 2010 18:26 GMT
#203
The VODS will be posted soon.

Replays for the untelevised events will be released as soon as I have them. The televised replays will be released over time.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 01 2010 21:23 GMT
#204
On April 02 2010 02:58 michiko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2010 02:17 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Guys..the vods will at least be up on the livestream.com/iccup profile within a couple of days..So please be patient.


Thanks Telsa - we will wait for the VODS.

Please, however, recognize that many of us haven't asked for the VODS...We've asked for the replays.

Not saying that we should/will/must have anything...You're just repeating yourself when it was something else that we/I asked for (replays.).

+ Show Spoiler +

edit: Also - I'm a bit new here so...I apologize if VOD is another word for replays...

I thought VODs were videos of streams, with commentators. I liked the voices for this tourney, but I'd rather have the matches controllable by me and without voice.


2nd edit: Lol - Thanks Nony ... i edited simultaneous with your post, i now am affirmed that VOD and replay different. Haha


Ok..sorry guys..I was very tired when responding to those questions..I cant answer for sure about the replays. I'll see if we can get them in a zipped folder and uploaded for you guys though. Ok?
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
nik_0_0
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada82 Posts
April 01 2010 22:14 GMT
#205
nikoo.uoft
Platinum League Division 18
Terran

Signed up already on iccup page//
Eh?
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
April 02 2010 02:27 GMT
#206
What's going on with this? You say it's open registration then it's really not?

I'm so confused as to what's going on with this thing

Also I completely do not understand the whole main event, main card etc stuff o_O
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
whiterabbit
Profile Joined June 2009
2675 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-02 02:52:30
April 02 2010 02:51 GMT
#207
On April 02 2010 11:27 -orb- wrote:
What's going on with this? You say it's open registration then it's really not?

I'm so confused as to what's going on with this thing

Also I completely do not understand the whole main event, main card etc stuff o_O


You are not only one, lol.

Everyone can sign up but iCCup staff are the ones who pick who will play.

Btw, about the tournament system they are using, I asked the same and got these replies:

On April 01 2010 10:56 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2010 10:55 whiterabbit wrote:
Guys can someone explain a bit further this system of tournament? I never had chance to follow one of tourneys that use this system.

ITL 1:

What is difference between Main/Co-even and Main CARDS (what that means anyway)? And people who win at Main, Co-Event and Main Cards are advancing to where? Some even more pro tournament?

ITL 2:

There is ITL Championship Match, how do you pick players for championship? And how come at ITL2 already we have Championship Match?

Damn, I am so confused. :S



The rankings are unofficial and arbitrary. Winning in the events will move your closer to a title shot.

As for the championship it will be who deserves it.


On April 01 2010 11:04 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
wait until ITL one is done and you see the next matchups and it will start to make more sense.


Hope it helps.

P.S.
Can we expect replays soon?
NUTELLA y u no make me skinny?!?
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-02 03:45:16
April 02 2010 02:54 GMT
#208
On April 02 2010 11:27 -orb- wrote:
What's going on with this? You say it's open registration then it's really not?

I'm so confused as to what's going on with this thing

Also I completely do not understand the whole main event, main card etc stuff o_O


How is it not open registration? I just only have so many slots available. Sorry. If i had the resources I would make this a best of 512. But we are limited.

Seriously everyone if you don't get in right away don't worry! You will have your chance! I got almost 100 people signed up and only 12 tournament slots a event....

And the main card is all "showmatches" (although I hate that term). That IS the pro-league.

So I'm going to say it one more time cause I am getting a bunch of e-mail and PM's about it everyday:

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE TOURNAMENT BRACKETS YOU ARE NOT IN THE TOURNAMENT. BUT DO NOT WORRY YOU WILL BE SELECTED WHEN A SLOT IS AVAILABLE.

Edit: Also the names are not picked at random. As iI have said multiple times I go in order of entry (first come first serve). ONCE in a while I miss a name, or there is an incomplete application. When that happens they get skipped. So if you got skipped, I am sorry and let me know.

Double Edit: Also everyone from ITL 1. I have not received but a couple replay packs. Please e-mail them to iCCup.Diamond@gmail.com. You cannot compete in another ITL until your previous one is submitted.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
KiF1rE
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States964 Posts
April 02 2010 03:49 GMT
#209
On April 02 2010 11:54 iCCup.Diamond wrote:

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE TOURNAMENT BRACKETS YOU ARE NOT IN THE TOURNAMENT. BUT DO NOT WORRY YOU WILL BE SELECTED WHEN A SLOT IS AVAILABLE.

Edit: Also the names are not picked at random. As iI have said multiple times I go in order of entry (first come first serve). ONCE in a while I miss a name, or there is an incomplete application. When that happens they get skipped. So if you got skipped, I am sorry and let me know.

Double Edit: Also everyone from ITL 1. I have not received but a couple replay packs. Please e-mail them to iCCup.Diamond@gmail.com. You cannot compete in another ITL until your previous one is submitted.


well add me if someone drops, ill be around, was on page two of the thread and got skipped. If i was missing something, which i don't think i am , please let me know so i can correct it for the future.
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
April 02 2010 04:05 GMT
#210
still waiting to get into this "open tournament" add me asap.
Sup
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 02 2010 04:09 GMT
#211
On April 02 2010 13:05 avilo wrote:
still waiting to get into this "open tournament" add me asap.


I really don't get why I am getting so much shit form the community? I am doing ALOT of work here and trying to come up with something new and fun.

Because of our unique format there is ONLY 12 slots per event. How does that not make it open? it's open but you have to wait your turn.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
April 02 2010 04:29 GMT
#212
Don't mind them, seriously. The life of an admin is hard because people complain even if you do good things oO!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 02 2010 04:34 GMT
#213
On April 02 2010 12:49 KiF1rE wrote:
well add me if someone drops, ill be around, was on page two of the thread and got skipped. If i was missing something, which i don't think i am , please let me know so i can correct it for the future.


Leave ur info here again and I'll make sure u get in very soon.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
April 02 2010 05:15 GMT
#214
On April 02 2010 13:05 avilo wrote:
still waiting to get into this "open tournament" add me asap.


Okay this last event with only a 16 player tournament ran for 6 hours, part of that was due to technical difficulties but we can't really increase the size of the tournament then it would take way too long. Look at ITL1 and ITL2 you see different people yes? If you want in you have to wait use that time to prepare yourself practice because it'll take a while for you to get into the tournament again.

Personally you're lucky it isn't me setting up the brackets cuz anyone harassing me about not getting in would just get removed from the list.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
April 02 2010 05:32 GMT
#215
On April 02 2010 14:15 iCCup.Raelcun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2010 13:05 avilo wrote:
still waiting to get into this "open tournament" add me asap.


Okay this last event with only a 16 player tournament ran for 6 hours, part of that was due to technical difficulties but we can't really increase the size of the tournament then it would take way too long. Look at ITL1 and ITL2 you see different people yes? If you want in you have to wait use that time to prepare yourself practice because it'll take a while for you to get into the tournament again.

Personally you're lucky it isn't me setting up the brackets cuz anyone harassing me about not getting in would just get removed from the list
.


Amen brother.
Looking forward to the vods (not replays) because I like the commentary.
Thanks for the work on this guys, its seriously awesome. Don't let the whiners get to you, your doing great work and its appreciated by many.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
cowsrule
Profile Joined February 2010
United States80 Posts
April 02 2010 05:51 GMT
#216
My replays are here, I do not have the original files anymore.

http://www.sc2rc.com/index.php/replay/show/600
http://www.sc2rc.com/index.php/replay/show/601
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 02 2010 06:03 GMT
#217
On April 02 2010 14:51 cowsrule wrote:
My replays are here, I do not have the original files anymore.

http://www.sc2rc.com/index.php/replay/show/600
http://www.sc2rc.com/index.php/replay/show/601


thanks!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
April 02 2010 06:07 GMT
#218
On April 02 2010 11:54 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2010 11:27 -orb- wrote:
What's going on with this? You say it's open registration then it's really not?

I'm so confused as to what's going on with this thing

Also I completely do not understand the whole main event, main card etc stuff o_O


How is it not open registration? I just only have so many slots available. Sorry. If i had the resources I would make this a best of 512. But we are limited.


Maybe because if you look at the thread I'm the third person to sign up in a reply yet I'm not in the tournament roster?
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 02 2010 06:20 GMT
#219
On April 02 2010 15:07 -orb- wrote:
Maybe because if you look at the thread I'm the third person to sign up in a reply yet I'm not in the tournament roster?


Like I said I may have missed you and I'm sorry. Re post your info and we will get you in somewhere. Seriously chill out a bit this is going to be twice a week. It's not a one off thing...
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Jyren
Profile Joined April 2010
United States59 Posts
April 02 2010 08:46 GMT
#220
On April 02 2010 06:23 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Ok..sorry guys..I was very tired when responding to those questions..I cant answer for sure about the replays. I'll see if we can get them in a zipped folder and uploaded for you guys though. Ok?


Np Tesla! Thank you for answering. Any replay of the tournament you guys can share would be awesome. If not, nvm, the VODs will do
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 130
ProTech7
RuFF_SC2 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14905
Rain 2297
Artosis 516
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift3716
Counter-Strike
taco 240
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox658
Mew2King196
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1011
Other Games
summit1g8714
Day[9].tv659
JimRising 529
PiGStarcraft330
C9.Mang0252
ArmadaUGS80
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 159
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Letter140
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv659
• Scarra568
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 55m
OSC
20h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.