• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:28
CEST 13:28
KST 20:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9188 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 5 2013 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Ch1LL
Profile Joined July 2013
United States4 Posts
September 16 2013 02:18 GMT
#41
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ChiLL.418
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2179581/1/ChiLL/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/2179581/ChiLL/
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Just looking for a practice partner in each race option so I can make Diamond finally. I'm in the military so my time differs day to day but I am guaranteed to be on weekends and will play many games in a row for hours. I am very open to criticism and willing to change my build order and style depending on what you need to train against. Whatever your practice style is, whether it be grind games or play a game and discuss, I am down. Just add me and message me on here or in-game. GL HF!
tokinho
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States792 Posts
September 16 2013 04:22 GMT
#42
Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Tok.272
Race: zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1127187/1/Tok/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/1127187/Tok/hots/1v1
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: Looking for gold to diamond players to practice with.
Smile
HotDilandi
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden1 Post
September 16 2013 12:00 GMT
#43
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: HotDilandi.714
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/4290463/1/HotDilandi/
Sc2RanksURL:
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: Restarted one day ago. Reached Plat/Dia on a differen account, need to climb all over. Progressive minded.
furin121
Profile Joined May 2012
United States6 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-18 14:53:13
September 18 2013 14:52 GMT
#44
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Furin.996
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3065785/1/Furin/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/3065785/Furin/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: Interest is really casual / competitive. I have no desire to play tourny's or anything but I do play a lot and have a lot of free time to practice. Just looking for some people to work on build orders with and to work on my ability (or lack thereof) to react to various builds and army comp changes. I have a ton of replays on GGtracker ( http://ggtracker.com/players/185862/Furin#?game_type=1v1&page=1 ) so feel free to take a look. MSG me or find me online if you want to get some games going. I am in central time zone in the US and usually play between the hours of 6PM and 11PM.
Stinkmachine
Profile Joined September 2013
United States2 Posts
September 19 2013 04:27 GMT
#45
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: StinkMachine.401
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/527189/1/StinkMachine/
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: This is only my second time being in gold. I am rank 31 and really starting to struggle. I find myself losing more than i am winning. I would like a higher end gold player or even a lower level plat to practice with. I would like to recap after each game if possible.
JanLui
Profile Joined November 2010
France50 Posts
September 19 2013 08:38 GMT
#46
Server: EU
TL ID: JanLui
Race : Terran
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/fr/profile/312602/1/JanLui/
Interest : competitive / trolling
League : Platinium
B.Net ID: JanLui.566
Other: Looking for Plat/Dia practice partners of all races. I like playing my ladder timing-push builds vs different builds. But I am also open to play special builds so that you can test your builds against them.
Never Die Easy. http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/312602/JanLui
EscapingJail
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States212 Posts
September 19 2013 15:08 GMT
#47
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: EscapingJail.860
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/276058/1/EscapingJail/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/276058/EscapingJail
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: I'm a pretty mannered and friendly. I like to grind out practice games, I'm a huge fan of Kpop!!! My Skype ID is "EscapingJail". Feel free to add me there, pm me on TL, or in game.
Memento Mori
damnMangos
Profile Joined September 2012
United States8 Posts
September 19 2013 20:57 GMT
#48
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: SkittLe.180
Race: Protoss
ProfleURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3559401/1/SkittLe/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/3559401/SkittLe/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/1mp673/practice_partners/
Basically, I'd like to find some partners so we can practice specific builds against eachother and not treat practice like a BoX
Angus
Profile Joined July 2011
1 Post
September 20 2013 04:26 GMT
#49
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Angus.430
Race: Terran
ProfileURL:
Sc2RanksURL:
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Used to be Diamond, now im plat. Trying to change it back.
SnoopySC2
Profile Joined May 2012
United States46 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-20 11:32:46
September 20 2013 09:13 GMT
#50
Server: AM
B.Net IS.IDENTIFIER: Snoopy.146
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1903875/1/Snoopy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/1903875/Snoopy/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: I need a dedicated practice partner to train with; someone that can check their ego at the door (so I don't have to deal with rage quit type of people) and is mainly looking to improve one another. I want this to be a nice, friendly, and productive type of environment. If you are interested, please PM me in Starcraft.
IzzoN
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden13 Posts
September 20 2013 20:56 GMT
#51
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: IzzoN.639
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2209150/1/IzzoN/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/2209150/IzzoN/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Diamond 2 seasons ago, want to get back to that level to start with, and reach masters during this winter. I could use practise partners in any matchup, but I am having a really hard time in ZvP and somewhat difficult in ZvZ. I'm usually online every evening/sometimes at daytime CET, and I can spend a lot of time on the game, and don't be afraid of PM'in me in SC2 if you are in another league, I don't really care about leagues.
"It ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" -Rocky Balboa
PAtrIOt_37
Profile Joined May 2013
United States22 Posts
September 21 2013 17:00 GMT
#52
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Rush.598
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/405932/1/Rush/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/405932/Rush/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Want to get back to Diamond. Played WoL and got into HoTS recently. I know that early WoL diamond isnt the same as diamond now but I still want to strive for it. All partners welcome! Even bronze (I will help anyone in a lower league than I am if I can) Thanks!
duh and or hello!?
HEN_iP
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia16 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-25 03:25:55
September 25 2013 03:25 GMT
#53
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: HexTK.802
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3360978/1/HexTK/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3360978/HexTK
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: Took a bit of a break but now getting back into it. MMR Decay means I dropped a league, hoping to get back into Silver and pushing into Gold. Have Skype and voice chat. Note: Located in Australia (GMT+10)
Sacrilege
Profile Joined December 2011
United States199 Posts
September 25 2013 22:01 GMT
#54
Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Sacrilege.781
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1268176/1/Sacrilege/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/1268176/Sacrilege/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Masters
Other: Looking for masters only players (Zerg or Protoss primarily) to drill practice games. If I am unreachable in game due to busy status or friends only chat please just notify one of my team mates you are trying to reach me and I will respond quickly!
Imperative Gaming Owner | Grandmaster Zerg | https://twitter.com/SacrilegeSC2 | https://www.twitch.tv/shadowbites
SalSal.fr
Profile Joined December 2010
France3 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-27 09:45:03
September 27 2013 09:44 GMT
#55
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Kilate.326
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/fr/profile/3213713/1/KiLaTe/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/3213713/KiLaTe/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Masters
Other : Add me if you want practice !
MrFUBAR
Profile Joined December 2011
South Africa5 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-27 19:20:37
September 27 2013 19:19 GMT
#56
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MrFUBAR.186
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1860166/1/MrFUBAR/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/1860166/MrFUBAR/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: I would like to make it to master league and hopefully go further! I am having trouble mainly against Terran and Protoss but, help versing Zerg would be great as well.
knucklez
Profile Joined January 2012
30 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-28 00:30:01
September 28 2013 00:29 GMT
#57
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: knucklez.463
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2651987/1/knucklez/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/2651987/knucklez/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Used to be masters in WOL, tryna make a a grind back to masters. Currently stuck in platinum, need T and P practice partners!
TaLuS
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany17 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-28 05:38:58
September 28 2013 05:37 GMT
#58
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: DirkDiggler.456
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/379095/1/DirkDiggler/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/379095/DirkDiggler
Interest: Casual
League: Gold
Other: Interested in all matchups! Can use Teamspeak or Skype if interested.
d_runk
Profile Joined March 2013
124 Posts
September 28 2013 23:38 GMT
#59
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Dux.108
Race: Terran
ProfileURL:http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2688273/1/Dux/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/2688273/Dux/hots/1v1
Interest: Casual, Team
League: Silver
Other: Hey everybody. I just moved to Glasgow and haven't played for a good month now. I was in silver last season and I'm looking to play some games to remove the rust. What I'm really looking for is a committed but laid back 2v2 partner because my former team buddy has disappeared in a nasty MOBA vortex and hasn't surfaced since. English is my second language but apart from a strange accent I should have no problem making myself understood on skype.
"You just offended like 90% of the world -I'm fine with that. 90% of people are pretty stupid" Jinro
Mavvie
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Canada923 Posts
September 29 2013 04:05 GMT
#60
Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Mavvie.439
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3471675/1/Mavvie/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/3471675/Mavvie/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Hey! I used to be one of the best players on NA back in WoL, but I haven't played for many, many months and am now down to platinum haha All my current friends are too high ranked, I want some plat/diamond players to bounce lots of games off of to get back into it. Please message me on either TL or in-game if you're interested! Cheers
Getting back into sc2 O_o
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko344
ProTech100
SpeCial 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16440
firebathero 1928
Bisu 1055
Hyuk 714
Horang2 561
BeSt 278
Larva 209
Mini 198
Light 162
EffOrt 159
[ Show more ]
Soma 126
Leta 93
Barracks 92
Mong 76
ZerO 72
Rush 71
Killer 50
Pusan 49
Snow 48
Shinee 40
Sea.KH 36
Sharp 36
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 33
Aegong 30
Mind 29
zelot 26
Yoon 26
Sexy 25
Bale 19
sorry 19
Sacsri 17
Noble 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 338
Fuzer 157
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss890
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1154
crisheroes1081
Other Games
gofns38725
singsing2021
olofmeister1368
B2W.Neo259
Livibee104
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream210
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH143
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 32m
OSC
10h 32m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 32m
Online Event
23h 32m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.