• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9150 users

[G] PvP - 4 Gate is Dead - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
January 24 2012 11:17 GMT
#201
I tried this versus a 12 gate 4 gate that chronos the first stalker and sends 2 probes in exchange for a later warpin. I'm told Puzzle does this version a lot. And I have to say on maps without chokes or a ramp in your natural, this is very hard to hold. Every time, I've either mismicroed and let a probe up my ramp or lost the initial battle where I'm busy killing probes while my opponent hits with zealot/stalker/stalker when my sentry comes out mid-battle. I'm sure it's possible to hold, but it seems like it requires a lot of practice.
Moderator
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
January 24 2012 11:23 GMT
#202
On January 22 2012 08:13 Alejandrisha wrote:
4 gate isn't dead because I said it is. It's dead to you if you read the op and find that you can stop it with 1gate or 2gate tech builds.
+ Show Spoiler +
sometimes i wonder.......

Now you tell us.
The frumious Bandersnatch
Zeklas
Profile Joined January 2012
France1 Post
January 24 2012 13:06 GMT
#203
It's thinl 4Gate is not dead to, i always play 4Gate vs Robot and i always win in diamound. Perhaps my oponement is bad ^^
FGArts - French
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 19:35:49
January 24 2012 19:26 GMT
#204
On January 24 2012 20:17 NrGmonk wrote:
I tried this versus a 12 gate 4 gate that chronos the first stalker and sends 2 probes in exchange for a later warpin. I'm told Puzzle does this version a lot. And I have to say on maps without chokes or a ramp in your natural, this is very hard to hold. Every time, I've either mismicroed and let a probe up my ramp or lost the initial battle where I'm busy killing probes while my opponent hits with zealot/stalker/stalker when my sentry comes out mid-battle. I'm sure it's possible to hold, but it seems like it requires a lot of practice.

a lot of practice and a lot of stupid losses ^^
when you get it down it's quite rewarding to hold it off with 1 gate though :D
I recommend having a buddy with good enough 4gate timing to do the 2 probe variant over and over again on XNC. The approach is the easiest to execute and hardest to hold off there. If you can hold it off consistently there, then you'll never lose to it again !
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
Kiarip
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1835 Posts
January 25 2012 00:48 GMT
#205
should i still 4gate on TDA though?
JonJLSSlack
Profile Joined February 2011
United States84 Posts
January 25 2012 02:40 GMT
#206
wow thanks for this. Just learned the council builds. Gunna have some fun on the ladder.
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
January 25 2012 04:00 GMT
#207
On January 25 2012 11:40 SLenDeRlol wrote:
wow thanks for this. Just learned the council builds. Gunna have some fun on the ladder.

you're relying on 1z2s to defend early pokes with probe and then relying on ff on ramp to defend.. won't work so well with no ramp! so not 4gating is taking a big big risk here
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
Kiarip
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1835 Posts
January 25 2012 04:50 GMT
#208
On January 25 2012 13:00 Alejandrisha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 11:40 SLenDeRlol wrote:
wow thanks for this. Just learned the council builds. Gunna have some fun on the ladder.

you're relying on 1z2s to defend early pokes with probe and then relying on ff on ramp to defend.. won't work so well with no ramp! so not 4gating is taking a big big risk here


I'm assuming you're responding to me, since I asked about TDA, but are there non-4gate builds that can hold 4gate on that map like 3 gate into tech or w.e? or fast immortal? just wondering.
SaroVati
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada280 Posts
January 25 2012 05:15 GMT
#209
On January 25 2012 13:50 Kiarip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 13:00 Alejandrisha wrote:
On January 25 2012 11:40 SLenDeRlol wrote:
wow thanks for this. Just learned the council builds. Gunna have some fun on the ladder.

you're relying on 1z2s to defend early pokes with probe and then relying on ff on ramp to defend.. won't work so well with no ramp! so not 4gating is taking a big big risk here


I'm assuming you're responding to me, since I asked about TDA, but are there non-4gate builds that can hold 4gate on that map like 3 gate into tech or w.e? or fast immortal? just wondering.


There are certain 3 gates that can defend a 4 gate on TDA, but you will always have to rely on superior micro, so if micro isn't your forte I don't recommend anything but 4 gates on that map. If you are still wondering what builds can hold (or just too lazy to hit the search ) just reply and I'll link you These builds definitely can't hold a 4 gate on TDA though, 100%
JonJLSSlack
Profile Joined February 2011
United States84 Posts
January 27 2012 00:50 GMT
#210
On January 25 2012 11:40 SLenDeRlol wrote:
wow thanks for this. Just learned the council builds. Gunna have some fun on the ladder.


I'm replying to my first comment to ask for some help. When I do my 2 gate council build idk if I'm supposed to work in a robo after I start blink but I do to put aggression on my opponents. And if they do a robo build I always lose the game. Can you just quickly type up a way to play the council builds after I have blink and obs vs. robo builds? I'm really sick of losing )':
Kiarip
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1835 Posts
January 27 2012 00:53 GMT
#211
On January 27 2012 09:50 SLenDeRlol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 11:40 SLenDeRlol wrote:
wow thanks for this. Just learned the council builds. Gunna have some fun on the ladder.


I'm replying to my first comment to ask for some help. When I do my 2 gate council build idk if I'm supposed to work in a robo after I start blink but I do to put aggression on my opponents. And if they do a robo build I always lose the game. Can you just quickly type up a way to play the council builds after I have blink and obs vs. robo builds? I'm really sick of losing )':


expand while threatening a blink into a base race, while teching to chargelot/archon
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
January 27 2012 17:05 GMT
#212
On January 27 2012 09:50 SLenDeRlol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 11:40 SLenDeRlol wrote:
wow thanks for this. Just learned the council builds. Gunna have some fun on the ladder.


I'm replying to my first comment to ask for some help. When I do my 2 gate council build idk if I'm supposed to work in a robo after I start blink but I do to put aggression on my opponents. And if they do a robo build I always lose the game. Can you just quickly type up a way to play the council builds after I have blink and obs vs. robo builds? I'm really sick of losing )':

I wrote a post on this topic a while ago that's still a very good read. Monk wrote an even better one iirc correctly: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=249772
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
January 27 2012 21:12 GMT
#213
On January 25 2012 14:15 SaroVati wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 13:50 Kiarip wrote:
On January 25 2012 13:00 Alejandrisha wrote:
On January 25 2012 11:40 SLenDeRlol wrote:
wow thanks for this. Just learned the council builds. Gunna have some fun on the ladder.

you're relying on 1z2s to defend early pokes with probe and then relying on ff on ramp to defend.. won't work so well with no ramp! so not 4gating is taking a big big risk here


I'm assuming you're responding to me, since I asked about TDA, but are there non-4gate builds that can hold 4gate on that map like 3 gate into tech or w.e? or fast immortal? just wondering.


There are certain 3 gates that can defend a 4 gate on TDA, but you will always have to rely on superior micro, so if micro isn't your forte I don't recommend anything but 4 gates on that map. If you are still wondering what builds can hold (or just too lazy to hit the search ) just reply and I'll link you These builds definitely can't hold a 4 gate on TDA though, 100%

aye; you can do 3 gate builds, but if you get 4gated, it's reckless to believe you ought to win that.
you do the 3gate builds because you think your opponent won't 4gate you aggressively. you count on him 4gating defensively and then you outproducing him in between the time he finds out you didn't 4gate and the time it takes him to drag his ass across the map. or that he's not going to 4g you.. not shrewd assumption here
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
SaroVati
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada280 Posts
January 27 2012 22:58 GMT
#214
On January 28 2012 06:12 Alejandrisha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 14:15 SaroVati wrote:
On January 25 2012 13:50 Kiarip wrote:
On January 25 2012 13:00 Alejandrisha wrote:
On January 25 2012 11:40 SLenDeRlol wrote:
wow thanks for this. Just learned the council builds. Gunna have some fun on the ladder.

you're relying on 1z2s to defend early pokes with probe and then relying on ff on ramp to defend.. won't work so well with no ramp! so not 4gating is taking a big big risk here


I'm assuming you're responding to me, since I asked about TDA, but are there non-4gate builds that can hold 4gate on that map like 3 gate into tech or w.e? or fast immortal? just wondering.


There are certain 3 gates that can defend a 4 gate on TDA, but you will always have to rely on superior micro, so if micro isn't your forte I don't recommend anything but 4 gates on that map. If you are still wondering what builds can hold (or just too lazy to hit the search ) just reply and I'll link you These builds definitely can't hold a 4 gate on TDA though, 100%

aye; you can do 3 gate builds, but if you get 4gated, it's reckless to believe you ought to win that.
you do the 3gate builds because you think your opponent won't 4gate you aggressively. you count on him 4gating defensively and then you outproducing him in between the time he finds out you didn't 4gate and the time it takes him to drag his ass across the map. or that he's not going to 4g you.. not shrewd assumption here


I can guarantee you I will defend your 4 with my 3. I have an entire guide based on it and have beaten top NA AND KR pros with it. I also beat kcdc on ladder yesterday with it when he tried your stargate build. This is why I wanted to practice a few games with you to play the most experienced person with the build but sadly we haven't played yet here is a link in case you can't find it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=292003
bankai
Profile Joined November 2010
362 Posts
January 30 2012 06:24 GMT
#215
On January 18 2012 09:39 OrbitalPlane wrote:
I actually faced some sort of Adelscott 2-gate zealot build when i tested this build. But it was a crazy variant, he proxied his 2 gates. I dunno if you can hold it with better micro but i was not able to. Someone else has to help you out here.
That was like the first time i faced such a build in hundred of games. Probably because its kinda easy to stop if you scout it.
So i guess scout or speculate that you dont face it.^^



Would like to bump this question cause I asked a similar one in the Protoss help me thread!

I faced a Adelscott 2-gate zealot build on Antiga, I scouted on 17 Core, and was unlucky by scouting him last. By this point, I had 1 zealot and almost 1 stalker ready. He had 3zealots at my door, another 2 coming in shortly --> so total 5zealots. He uses 3zealots against my 1zealot and probe line, and im busy microing my stalker against his other 2 zealots.

I chrono another stalker, but as the zealots stream in, my 2 stalkers DPS is not enough to hold off pressure AND defend my mineral line.

So would really like to know if there is a more conservative 9-pylon scout or 12-gate scout variant of these builds?? thanks!
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
January 30 2012 06:48 GMT
#216
On January 30 2012 15:24 bankai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 09:39 OrbitalPlane wrote:
I actually faced some sort of Adelscott 2-gate zealot build when i tested this build. But it was a crazy variant, he proxied his 2 gates. I dunno if you can hold it with better micro but i was not able to. Someone else has to help you out here.
That was like the first time i faced such a build in hundred of games. Probably because its kinda easy to stop if you scout it.
So i guess scout or speculate that you dont face it.^^



Would like to bump this question cause I asked a similar one in the Protoss help me thread!

I faced a Adelscott 2-gate zealot build on Antiga, I scouted on 17 Core, and was unlucky by scouting him last. By this point, I had 1 zealot and almost 1 stalker ready. He had 3zealots at my door, another 2 coming in shortly --> so total 5zealots. He uses 3zealots against my 1zealot and probe line, and im busy microing my stalker against his other 2 zealots.

I chrono another stalker, but as the zealots stream in, my 2 stalkers DPS is not enough to hold off pressure AND defend my mineral line.

So would really like to know if there is a more conservative 9-pylon scout or 12-gate scout variant of these builds?? thanks!

there is! 12 scout; the only differences will be
you get zealot on 18 not 17
you get 2nd gas on 21 not 20
you get 3rd pylon on 25 not 24
ezpz!
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
bankai
Profile Joined November 2010
362 Posts
January 30 2012 07:30 GMT
#217
On January 30 2012 15:48 Alejandrisha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 15:24 bankai wrote:
On January 18 2012 09:39 OrbitalPlane wrote:
I actually faced some sort of Adelscott 2-gate zealot build when i tested this build. But it was a crazy variant, he proxied his 2 gates. I dunno if you can hold it with better micro but i was not able to. Someone else has to help you out here.
That was like the first time i faced such a build in hundred of games. Probably because its kinda easy to stop if you scout it.
So i guess scout or speculate that you dont face it.^^



Would like to bump this question cause I asked a similar one in the Protoss help me thread!

I faced a Adelscott 2-gate zealot build on Antiga, I scouted on 17 Core, and was unlucky by scouting him last. By this point, I had 1 zealot and almost 1 stalker ready. He had 3zealots at my door, another 2 coming in shortly --> so total 5zealots. He uses 3zealots against my 1zealot and probe line, and im busy microing my stalker against his other 2 zealots.

I chrono another stalker, but as the zealots stream in, my 2 stalkers DPS is not enough to hold off pressure AND defend my mineral line.

So would really like to know if there is a more conservative 9-pylon scout or 12-gate scout variant of these builds?? thanks!

there is! 12 scout; the only differences will be
you get zealot on 18 not 17
you get 2nd gas on 21 not 20
you get 3rd pylon on 25 not 24
ezpz!


lol wasn't expecting such a clear answer

so a 12 scout will spot Adelscot builds in time even if you scout them last on big maps like Antiga?? I dont know how long the timing is but I was originally thinking you needed 9pylon scout on big maps??
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
January 30 2012 07:36 GMT
#218
On January 30 2012 16:30 bankai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 15:48 Alejandrisha wrote:
On January 30 2012 15:24 bankai wrote:
On January 18 2012 09:39 OrbitalPlane wrote:
I actually faced some sort of Adelscott 2-gate zealot build when i tested this build. But it was a crazy variant, he proxied his 2 gates. I dunno if you can hold it with better micro but i was not able to. Someone else has to help you out here.
That was like the first time i faced such a build in hundred of games. Probably because its kinda easy to stop if you scout it.
So i guess scout or speculate that you dont face it.^^



Would like to bump this question cause I asked a similar one in the Protoss help me thread!

I faced a Adelscott 2-gate zealot build on Antiga, I scouted on 17 Core, and was unlucky by scouting him last. By this point, I had 1 zealot and almost 1 stalker ready. He had 3zealots at my door, another 2 coming in shortly --> so total 5zealots. He uses 3zealots against my 1zealot and probe line, and im busy microing my stalker against his other 2 zealots.

I chrono another stalker, but as the zealots stream in, my 2 stalkers DPS is not enough to hold off pressure AND defend my mineral line.

So would really like to know if there is a more conservative 9-pylon scout or 12-gate scout variant of these builds?? thanks!

there is! 12 scout; the only differences will be
you get zealot on 18 not 17
you get 2nd gas on 21 not 20
you get 3rd pylon on 25 not 24
ezpz!


lol wasn't expecting such a clear answer

so a 12 scout will spot Adelscot builds in time even if you scout them last on big maps like Antiga?? I dont know how long the timing is but I was originally thinking you needed 9pylon scout on big maps??

nah
show me a rep of such a thing and i can be a bit more specific. i haven't seen a protoss go gate-gate core in at least 8 months so i might need to check this out O_O
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
Fierytycoon
Profile Joined October 2010
United States85 Posts
January 30 2012 16:06 GMT
#219
4 gate would seem to be dead through theorycrafting and build orders developed but im pretty sure ogsvines 4 gates over 50% of his PvP games in the NA ladder and is like 120-30 or something along those lines
SaroVati
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada280 Posts
January 30 2012 16:12 GMT
#220
On January 31 2012 01:06 Fierytycoon wrote:
4 gate would seem to be dead through theorycrafting and build orders developed but im pretty sure ogsvines 4 gates over 50% of his PvP games in the NA ladder and is like 120-30 or something along those lines


Wrong I played him yesterday for 12 points and he did a 1 gate blink rush by only getting 1 zealot and 1 stalker, and praying to god I didn't pressure him or else he would have died. It did result in a 7:00 minute blink though which is pretty impressive
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft321
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft321
Nina 90
ViBE76
SpeCial 65
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 168
Noble 79
Hyuk 61
NaDa 41
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm140
League of Legends
Doublelift3993
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox414
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4741
Khaldor628
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 814
shahzam597
JimRising 391
C9.Mang0298
KnowMe208
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King49
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21137
Other Games
• imaqtpie753
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 16m
Online Event
11h 16m
FEL
16h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.